Legal Rewards Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
578 Followers

Without waiting for my reaction, she picked up the last piece of my burger, and started to wipe the 'saucy' regions of her body with it. When there was sufficient sauce on it, she lifted it to my mouth. Wordlessly, I ate the burger. With that, though, my boldness returned. But as I reached for some of the fries, Laurie stopped me. "That's too boring. See if you can it directly."

Now that my brain was back to full tilt, it lost no time in getting her meaning. I bent my head, lightly grazing one of her nipples with my jaw, and picked up the potato wafer with my teeth. A little higher up lay the reservoir of sauce, the one that I was going to use. I placed the food on her skin and rubbed it all over until there was sufficient sauce on it, then proceeded to eat it. My daughter giggled as my tongue lapped up some of the sauce. "Not enough on the fries," I said. For a while, I continued eating this way, each time letting my tongue go higher up her body.

As I was nearing the completion of the meal, Laurie complained that she was getting hungry. Being a good parent, I decided to feed her, as I was feeding myself. This time, though, I allowed myself the luxury of venturing up as far as her pebbled nipples, licking their tops with my tongue. A hiss of appreciation escaped from Laurie as I pressed my nose into her other nipple, ostentatiously to pick up the wafer. After teasing her like this for over a minute, I brought the piece to her mouth. I held one half with my teeth, and as if drawing in a noodle, she sucked the other part into her mouth until our lips touched. For a couple of seconds, we just stayed like that, savoring the feel of lips pressed against each other.

Laurie started to nibble on the 'food' that I was feeding her, and taking the cue, I slowly started to release the part I held. When there was nothing more, I started to pull away, but my daughter flung her arms around me and pulled me closer. There was no doubt but that we were kissing now. We passed the chomped remains back and forth until it had dissolved in our mouths. After that, we started to kiss as we had earlier. This one lasted even longer than earlier.

When we finally parted owing to lack of breath, we looked at each other. A fire was glowing in her eyes - or was that a reflection of mine? I wanted to kiss her again, and I wanted to taste her again. Torn between these two desires, I tried to decide. I already had an idea of what the consequences would be, and Carla was not one of my concerns any longer. I picked up the last wafer and trailed it down her tummy to her navel. A couple of drops were still there in that little hole and I dipped the wafer into it. Laurie almost jumped out of her skin when I thrust the wafer. I wiggled it in there a couple of times and pulled it out. Almost immediately, my tongue took over the place the wafer had been in. Laurie jerked and I took that opportunity to place my tongue even deeper.

To tell you the truth, my daughter has the sweetest navel in the world.

Laurie was jerking rhythmically now, and I had no doubt she was cumming. Ah, the joys of the first orgasm. As her peak subsided, I withdrew my tongue and as before, fed her the wafer. Our kiss now was even more passionate than the earlier ones, and I almost came myself when she caught hold of my cock. As soon as our lips parted, I moved mine all over her body, making sure that not a single drop of sauce was there any more on any part of her body. I spent the most time on her tits, sucking her nipples so hard even I thought I would draw blood. By now, Laurie was making so much noise that I had a fleeting fear of anybody hearing. Almost immediately, though, that thought flew out of my mind as I reached the top of her shorts.

At that instant, Laurie moaned so loudly that I thought the whole place had heard it. My hands had found their way to the hem of her panties and were on the verge of adventuring further down when she stopped me with a firm grip on my hands. Silently, she shook her head and reached for the ignition, mouthing "Home" as she did so. I got her import and almost instantaneously, we were already on our way back home. Thankfully, we made it without any traffic tickets.

As soon as we were inside the house, we groped each other, just like I had groped her mother as a teenager. Hell, I was so horny that I hadn't even bothered to check whether Carla had left or not. Laurie hadn't bothered with her top in the car on the ride home and so it was still lying somewhere in the backseat. I have no idea how I managed to drive all the way home without driving off the road to devour her tasty cups; we reached home in record time, and that was enough for me!!!

This time, my daughter made no move to stop me when I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, while pushing her shorts and panties down with one go. It had barely reached her knees when she lifted her long legs, one by one, and pushed the material off them. I kicked them aside as Laurie started to divest me of my shirt. Expertly, she slid my pants and boxers down, placing a gentle kiss on my precum that almost made me give away the whole package. Without any thought about the way we had haphazardly flung our clothes all over the room, we fell into each other's arms. I will never forget the moment when she looked at me and said in a quiet but sure voice, "I love you." My reply of "Me too" hardly conveyed the love I felt for her.

I carried her all the way to the bedroom - the bedroom that I had been sharing with my wife, the bedroom that would become my daughter's and mine. The bedroom that opened up doors to pleasures unimaginable.

When, after an hour of foreplay and idle gestures, of loving and being loved, I entered her, my daughter, the fruit borne out of my seed, there was only the satisfaction that one feels when one has truly bonded with one's love. We were each other's - she was mine, and I hers. We fell asleep as one body, whispering our sweet nothings, enjoying the way our bodies had melted into each other. We fell asleep with my cock still inside her. We fell asleep just as surely as we had fallen in love.

When we awoke, hours later, still enmeshed with the other, we saw my wife. She was standing by the doorway, holding up our underwear and Laurie's shorts. "It's about time you two got up," she said laughing. "I've been waiting here like this for the last one hour. And, by the way, Laurie, your top's still in the car."

"You aren't mad." It was a hesitant question made by a hesitant husband.

"Of course I'm not mad," Carla replied. "I just wish I had been a fly on the wall when you started to make love - man, it must've been something else to make her leak your spunk three hours after the act... You never came like that inside me, Ray Wilkins. For that crime, I am hereby sentencing you to a lifetime's punishment of filling up your daughter's cunt with your juice. And to facilitate that, I hereby order you to move all of her items into this bedroom, and mine to hers. As community service, you can still take this Judge when you can, when your daughter lets you...Case dismissed." Closing the door, she walked away. She was happy, as I was happy, as Laurie was happy.

"Oh, Daddy," my lover purred like a kitten, "You heard her..." We never got around to coming out of that bedroom that day.

It's been four months now, and Laurie and I are still, as the song goes, 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' in love. My wife is relieved that she can spend more time on her work, and Laurie took up a position as my secretary. I still try to keep in touch with Jose and Debbie, but now those two love-sick puppies are trying to get me to take up Debbie's right to have her father's baby. I think I will accept, for last night, after we had made love, my lovely daughter threw away her tampon. Snuggling up to me, she asked, "Feel up to trying another case?"

Her period, as it turned out, is a month late...

jaybee
jaybee
578 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Legal Rewards Series Info

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories