Legally Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, Lena, did you meet this guy at an autopsy?!", Kim shrieked at her as she took a swing with her pillow.

"No, it was aboard an Air Canada flight from Toronto to Calgary.", Lena continued in a flat, technical deadpan. She knew Kim was dying to hear her talk dirty, and was bent on making her wait it out. Sinclair was nearly pissing himself laughing.

"I was seated next to the gentleman in question. It was the red-eye flight and there were only about a dozen passengers on board. I was ridiculously horny, and after some tedious, obligatory conversation, I asked him if he would mind if I gave him the best blow job he'd ever had. Although initially surprised, he accepted my offer. To answer your query, Ma'am, his penis was approximately twenty five centimeters in length and as far as diameter, I could not get my hand around it. Yes, he did indeed state that it was the best head he'd ever had, as he had never been deep throated before the evening in question....." Lena was trying as hard as she could to remain in this character, but finally screamed out,

"Fuck, he was huge! The head of his cock was at least a third of the length of it, I've never seen anything like it. It took some concentration to get it down my throat, but once I did, I was sure glad that the few people on board were asleep, he was going fucking wild!"

Lena looked over and saw Kim squeezing her knees together, as she bit her lower lip. She knew she had her going now.....

"I kept bringing him right to the edge, his body was just fucking shaking like he was having a seizure. Then I'd slide his prick out of my throat, dragging my teeth along it just hard enough to settle him back down a bit. After about half an hour, I got down on my knees in front of him and just cupped the head of his cock with my tongue, barely touching it. He was begging me to deep throat him again, but I just licked the back of his prick as lightly as I possibly could. Finally, I could feel him starting to come, so I clamped down hard on his urethra at the base of his cock and slowly slid the whole glorious fucking thing down my throat. He was so fucking hard and swollen I thought it would just rupture, if he didn't have a heart attack first. Once I had it all the way down, I released my grip on the base of his prick and he just started to pump. As soon as it started flowing I sucked as hard as I possibly could while looking him right in the eyes. He was in the most exquisite state of agony I've ever seen a man in. Later, I saw him walking in the airport terminal, still slightly hunched over and quivering. Ken. Truth or Dare."

Sinclair looked at Lena's face and thought about how good she'd look with his cock in her mouth. Kim was not even hiding the fact she was stroking herself anymore, and the smell of girl started mingling wih the fragrance of pot and hardwood. He knew that something would seriously have to crash and burn here to derail this scenario. Lena was ready for anything and Kim, shit, Kim was obviously up for it but married, even if it was to a dipshit. Fuck it, there was no use in overthinking it now.

"Dare."

"OOOOOOOOOOH........DARE!!!!!!!OK, I DARE you to let us look in your little Tickle Trunk!! Is it full of more contraband?!" Kim wiggled in even closer to Sinclair like it was Christmas morning.

"Again with the contraband, Jesus, are you trying to get me fired? OK, sure, why not......."

Sinclair knew there was some interesting stuff in there, and yeah, most of it was confiscated from people who probably had no business with it in the first place, like the handcuffs that Lena had just pulled out and was examining.

"Are these, like, real, official cuffs?", Kim asked as she took them from Lena and held them to her nose for a split second.

"Actually, no, those are German, and a LOT nicer than standard issue here. I took them from a fourteen year old kid, God knows what he needed them for." Sinclair still found it amazing, the things people just happened to be carrying around with them. Not amazing was the fact that he really had to piss, so he excused himself and let the girls rifle through his little box of secrets..........

"Jesus, this stuff is amazing.....look at the handle on that knife!" For Kim, this was as good as Christmas.

"I just love this 'FORBIDDEN' stuff! God, I wonder what's on these discs......Hey, CHECK THIS OUT!!" Lena began to lay the contents of a lambskin bag onto the coffee table as Kim's mouth fell open......

Sinclair sat on the toilet, knowing he had at least four beers in him by this time and he might as well enjoy it as he cracked the seal. He could hear the two girls giggling downstairs and by this point, it was obvious that "if" was no longer the issue in the matter. But, Kim, fuck, she WAS married. To a guy that he had little respect for, and that was true. Sinclair knew more about certain parts of Vince's life than Kim did, that was certain. She probably didn't know that Vince had shown him that videotape. She probably didn't know that Vince had ratted out his hash dealer after being pinched with a tiny bit outside a bar one night. Or that rather than using that information to bust the guy, Sinclair simply placed an anonymous call to the dealer, telling him that Vince had ratted him out, and that he didn't need customers like that. What she certainly did not know was that a few years back, Sinclair and Terry Grey Wolf had gone into a semi-legal after hours club to check I.D. and came across Vince doing lines with a fifteen year old girl. Bad, and probably bad enough, but, the girl just happened to be the daughter of a high ranking member of the local chapter of The Motorcycle Club Whose Insignia Is A Death's Head on a White and Red Patch. Sinclair grabbed the girl, and Terry grabbed Vince and they carried the two out. Terry started talking to the girl in French once they were outside, she was from Montreal, and could understand him perfectly when he asked her if her dad would be happy to see his little girl hanging out with such a douchebag. Sinclair took Vince over to the station and showed him some very graphic photographs of a gentleman who'd tried to blackmail a woman who worked for an escort agency run by the local White and Red. Vince only threw up a couple of times. Terry sent the girl home in a cab, and on the following Monday morning she signed up for an Advanced Studies Course that Terry said he'd make sure was ready to go for her. It was, and she is presently studying Law at Osgood Hall..........

...... as Sinclair squeezed the last few drops into the toilet, he was certain that had been the longest piss he'd ever taken.

He knew something was up when he couldn't hear the two girls downstairs. He hoped they hadn't plugged any of the discs into his computer; there was some things that they definitely should not see on some of those discs. Most of them were simply "insurance policies" that he'd accumulated over the years. It was truly amazing how easy it was to change the behaviour of someone once they knew that fucking up again would mean that all their macho buddies at work would end up seeing them going down on a big old drag queen, or some filthy, but grateful homeless guy. It saved a lot of paperwork, which made Sinclair's Captain happy because Sinclair's reports were always ridiculously detailed and courtroom ready, and took hours to read. No crime, no criminal.....easy as pie.

"OK, Ken, Who the hell did you confiscate the lambskin bag from, and DON'T try to tell us it was a fourteen year old kid." Kim was waiting at the bottom of the stairs holding one of the items contained in the bag, a well used riding crop. That was a really good question, and he had a really good answer, but as Kim stepped aside and allowed him passage into his cave, the sight in front of him stopped his answer dead in it's tracks.

Kim had made good use of the contents of that bag, and seeing Lena in the position she was in proved that neither of them were new to this kind of thing. She was seated, with her hands behind her back. The silk rope that was in the bag had been used to tie Lena's breasts tightly, and they stood hard and erect off of her chest, their purple sheen contrasting sharply over her faint tan. Looking down, he could see that she had been impaled upon the ornate, rhinestone encrusted dildo that had been the centerpiece of the bag's contents. Her mouth was fixed open by a device similar to a ball gag, but open through the center to allow insertion of whatever the person in control of the situation deemed appropriate. Kim sauntered over to her helpless friend and dragged the business end of the riding crop across her nipples, giving them a sharp smack as her aureolae began to pucker.

"Cat got your tongue, Ken? Maybe you should just sit down and tell us where on earth you found this stuff. I'll take care of our little victim here while you do....."

"Well, actually, I probably saved a lot of confusion and embarrassment by 'confiscating' that bag. It was the property of a seventy five year old lady who had suffered a heart attack while using that dildo that Lena is so proudly modelling. She had also bound her own breasts with that very rope, and had left some pretty nasty welts around her pubic area with that riding crop. There was also a photo album, that I destroyed, and let me tell you, that old gal had lived one hell of a kinky life. Her family was on their way upstairs when I got all the items back into that bag, and got the old gal covered up nice and cozy. Her family was relieved when they saw the peaceful look on her face, sensing she'd 'died happy'."

"Well, that was quite a story! What do you think, Lena, are you OK with having a dead woman's dildo inside of you?" Kim reached down and stroked Lena's clitoris, causing a little squirt to shoot out onto the chair, and a garbled moan of pleasure to emanate from her gagged mouth. She then swung the crop against Lena's quivering mound, causing her to scream out.

"You know, Ken, you would be a lot more comfortable if you just took those shorts off." Kim reached over with the end of the crop and lightly stroked the bulge in his lap. "It's OK, I won't hurt you............"

Fuck it. Sinclair stood and unzipped his shorts, letting them fall to the floor. Lena moaned and started to grind herself down onto the dildo.

"Very nice, Ken. VERY nice. No wonder Vince always seemed threatened by you, good God! Come over here so that Lena can get a better look at that thing. "Well, Lena, What do you think?"

Lena was squirming and moaning as Sinclair walked over to her. Kim explained that this was exactly what she missed after having her breast augmentation, the ability to feel such delicious, decadent pleasure. All the while she kept smacking Lena's tits with the riding crop, every sharp crack leaving her wound tighter and Sinclair's prick that much harder. Kim took the opportunity to wipe off the glob of juice that had formed on the tip of his prick with the riding crop and insert it into the opening of the gag in her friend's mouth. The instant she tasted it, she came hard, soaking the chair and the floor beneath it.

Kim removed the gag from Lena's mouth, stroking her face lovingly as she did. It was such a pretty face, it was a shame to see it so contorted. Besides, what was the point of hindering access to the mouth of a woman with such deep oral fixations? Kim stood back and set the riding crop down. She unbuttoned her blouse, shrugging it to the floor. Lena's lips quivered as she sat fixated on Kim's tits as she unclasped her bra and let it fall. She stepped forward, causing her impaled friend to lean toward her in hopes of reaching those lovely melons, only to drive the jewelled dildo deeper into herself as she did. Sinclair was transfixed; Kim moved in just close enough to let Lena brush her nipples with her tongue, and the electricity between the two was palpable...........

..........."Does anyone hear that?" Sinclair looked behind him and saw Kim's cell phone light up, with "God of Thunder" by KISS as the ringtone. He picked it up and looked at the banner....'VINCE'. Fuck, if he just let it ring, it would never stop now that it was past nine o'clock and he knew Kim was off work. Neither of the girls were even aware the phone had rang; Kim was on her knees, licking Lena's bound and well flogged tits as her girl wailed in ecstasy. He stood beside the two women as their eyes locked in on his cock, then towards his face in shock as they saw him flip open Kim's phone.

"Hello?"

"Why, who's THIS?"

"Vince? Vince who?"

Kim looked horrified, covering Lena's mouth to stifle her laughter.

"Well, what kind of name is, 'Vince Kimsfuckinghusbandyouasshole', anyway? That's really a long name. What nationality is that?"

"Yes, Kim IS here."

"No, you CAN'T 'fucking talk to her'."

"Because you have poor telephone manners. That's why."

Kim was burying her head in her hands as Lena burst out in hysterical laughter. Sinclair was only making things worse by apeing some of Vince's mannerisms, like twirling his hair between his fingers.

"No, you listen to me. you can't talk to Kim because she's standing here showing me those awesome titties of hers. You can't talk to her because I'm about to stuff my big, nasty prick into her mouth. But if you want, I'll be happy to put the phone down so that you can listen to her getting fucked by someone who knows what he's doing."

All color had drained from Kim's face as she imagined the psycho tantrum Vince was on the verge of having. Lena had laughed herself into a near-stupor by this time, but could still not keep her eyes off of Sinclair's prick.

"Hey, hey, calm down, man, chill! Jokes! Jokes!"

Kim had heard Vince say that exact same line, the exact same way, dozens of times to people he'd offended the shit out of, figuring he could make it look like they weren't cool enough to have been able to dig his super-awesome sense of humor. She hoped the fucker finally had an idea of how it felt.

"No, man, just messing with your head. It's Ken Sinclair. How are things, buddy, keepin' your nose clean?" Sinclair knew that dig would hit hard, especially after knocking him so far off his horse.

"No, actually, she's in making a statement right now. There was a bit of an incident down here at her shop, Kim and her friend saw some of it go down."

"Yeah, everything is fine, she's OK."

"No, Vince, catching a cab down here is probably not such a great idea right now...."

".......uh, no, it's just that the K9 crew is going over the area and....."

".....yeah, you got it. Yeah, I'll have her call you. Later."

Kim looked at Sinclair, not knowing what to say. Vince fucking deserved that. She knew that she wouldn't have to deal with any phone calls from him for the rest of the night, either. Lena was still bound and throbbing, and Sinclair was still.....throbbing, and quite pleased with himself.

Kim regained her composure with a feline intensity, focusing the adrenaline rush from Sinclair's exchange with Vince.

"Anyway, before we were so rudely interrupted, I was about to put on display the formidable talents of my friend Lena, Fellatrix Extrordinaire. If you would be so kind, sir, as to stand in front of this willing creature, and let her examine that fine prick of yours...........yes... Very nice. Now, please stiffen that six-pack of yours, Lena has a weakness for muscles."

She certainly did. Kim took her by the hair and pulled her face into Sinclair's abdomen, where she attacked it with her tongue, rocking back and forth on the dildo. She licked and sucked his ripped belly as if it were a sex organ, moaning deeply as she did.

"Oh, come on, Ken, let her have all of it! put your hands behind your back and let that girl at that beautiful gut!"

Sinclair did as he was told, letting Lena have her perverted fill of what was obviously some kind of wild fetish she had. This was fucking incredible, it was........

click.

"Wow, that was easy." Kim smiled at Sinclair, who now found himself handcuffed, and pushed back into the chair that Lena had soaked.

"A little vanity goes a long way, eh, Ken? I can't imagine that you'd let your guard down so easily on the job. But, then, I can't imagine that this sort of thing happens at work too often, hmmm?" Kim and Lena both had the most evil little grins on their faces as Kim untied Lena's breasts and gently massaged them. Lena put her arms around Kim and kissed her deeply......

Sinclair thought about the times when opportunity had presented itself in the line of duty, and it was never this good. At least once a week, he'd be offered a blow job to not write up a speeding ticket or some other half-assed infraction, and he loved when that happened, because it was so funny to see how thin the appearances that people kept actually were. From soccer moms to realtors to unstable former city officials, he'd heard every offer that could be made, and had never once taken up the offer; he didn't need to involve himself with someone else's bullshit. Besides, one thing was certain, there was no shortage of women NOT trying to get out of some shit who'd love to fuck a cop......

"Ken, I've gotta tell you, I've always thought you were a great guy, but here's the thing. For better or worse and all that other shit, I'm married. I would fucking love it if you did exactly what you said you were going to when you were on the phone with Vince. But I'll walk in that door and that fucker will assume that I have anyway, and I'm not willing to give him the satisfaction. I'll be able to sleep like a baby knowing he'll just be turning himself inside out, and all I'll be guilty of is making out with my Lena, which is none of his fucking business. So if it's OK with you, I'd like to sit back and fuck myself with that kinky lady's dildo while I watch my girl show you that there's a difference between a garden variety cocksucker and a card carrying Fellatrix."

Sinclair felt himself begin to shake as Lena sauntered toward him. He became intensely aware of his vulnerability as she dragged her nails down his chest, digging them into his abdominals as she slipped to her knees. She was a pretty woman, with pale green eyes and full, sensual lips that had whispered the word 'fellatrix' in the mirror every time Lena had put on lipstick since she'd first read the word when she was a teenager.

Sinclair glanced over at Kim, who's face was fixed on Lena's as she brought her lips to the head of his cock. She had driven the dildo into herself as far as it could go, and then some, and was growling the filthiest things to Lena as she did.

"Yeah, baby, that's right, make that thing hurt, he's a real fucking man, he can take it, can't you, Ken?"

Sinclair looked back down at Lena's beautiful face. She had both hands wrapped around the base of his cock, below his scrotum, and had pulled his balls upward toward the head of his prick, which was so incredibly swollen that it felt like it split open. Her lips brushed against it, then circled the tip as she forced her tongue behind his foreskin.

"Fuck, baby, suck that big fucking horsecock, sink your nails into those beautiful fucking balls......" Kim was fucking herself hard, and seeing Lena with Sinclair's cock in her mouth was driving her wild.....

Lena circled the head of Sinclair's prick with her long tongue, drawing it deeper into her mouth until she was able to bring her teeth down behind his insanely swollen glans. She increased the pressure, staring directly into Sinclair's soul with a savage intensity, and making it terrifyingly clear that she could easily bite the head off of his cock off if she felt so inclined. She pulled back her head without relenting her bite, still swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, then drew his foreskin between her teeth and continued to bite down as she pulled it away from his prick. Sinclair had never felt anything like it, suddenly realizing the primal groans of torment and ecstacy he heard were coming from himself. He looked down at Lena's face as she clamped down harder in nearly imperceptable increments, allowing him to enter this mad agony by degrees. She knew exactly how much further she could take this, releasing her grip on his balls and allowing them to fall back into place with a heavy tumble. Sinclair was at the threshold now, and as he was sure she was about to tear his foreskin off of his prick, she opened her mouth softly, and slowly slid the entire length of it down her throat. The endorphin rush was incredible as the jagged torture she had set upon his prick was replaced with the sweetest, softest, most loving sensation he'd ever experienced.