Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He delved up into her, then drew his tongue back and traced the shape of her again. Then he licked up with just the tip of his tongue, and he touched and felt until he found the pert nub of her clit. She shuddered as he applied pressure, and as he started teasing it in earnest he felt her legs shift and shake either side of him.

Her thighs against his unshaven face felt smooth as heaven, but hot as hell, and her pussy against his lips and his tongue was both divine nectar giving him strength and a temptation sent from the devil. He licked at her lips again, split them again, drove his fat tongue inside again, then returned to her clit. And this time as he sucked on her and lashed at her a rigid index finger came up and slipped in where his tongue had just been. She was wet, but she was still so tight and she squeezed him.

"Motherfucker!" The explosion of breath and profanity made him laugh into her sex, and pull back gasping.

"Sorry, was that...?"

"No just... Jesus, what'd you stop for?" His tongue and his jaw did ache a little but he didn't have a good answer, so he went back to work and he teased and rubbed and encouraged her pussy to let his finger in deeper and deeper. "I ain't going to be able to stand up like this... fuck... too much longer."

He mmmm'd into her, his tongue drawing circles around her button, before he licked at it again and made her yelp. "I can't feel much of my legs anymore," she added, her voice cracking a little this time.

Con pulled his finger out and she sighed. She had her hands on her thighs and she was bending over him, hunching her back as he savoured the sweet, hot sex that he hadn't believed he'd ever see. He stroked at her cleft again softly - then slipped two thick fingers up inside her firmly.

"Ahn!" Her knees sagged this time and she spat a few curses, but her body wasn't resisting him. His two digits slipped into the tight sheath of her cunt like eagerly welcomed guests. He teased her clit softly as her finger-fucked her and drew barking gasps of pleasure from her lips.

"Okayokayokay," she panted, "You've made your..." But it was too much fun stopping her from speaking and he sucked the soft folds of her pussy into his mouth. "Oh shit! Hhnnnh!" He felt the muscles of her thigh tense solid beneath his other hand.

Then she clouted him in the side of the head.

It wasn't a playful thing either. She balled up her fist and knocked him solidly in the temple. He flinched at the impact, and he rocked back, feeling the dirt crunch beneath his knees. He slipped his fingers out of her sopping sex too. It had stung, but he hardly held a grudge - he'd been pushing her.

"'Kay," she panted, straightening her legs, then bending over with her hands on her knees. "You can eat pussy. Point taken." He rubbed his head where she'd hit him and grinned. "But I'm serious, I can't stand up like that anymore. And I can't see anywhere I'd be happy lying down in here, so..."

"So what?"

"So get that thing hard again." She pointed at his cock, still jutting up from between his thighs but starting to flag a little without her attention. He grinned even wider, standing - and stroking as he did so. They both pulled their disarrayed underwear down and off at the same time, and for the first time as she kept her dress up he saw the small, sandy bush above her sex.

Their underwear went on the same curtain rod the rest of his clothes did.

Christ, he was tired. But in a way it helped. He wasn't thinking any of this through but really, he didn't need to. He didn't need to analyse a damn thing, she wanted him and he wanted her, and as she gently took his hand off his desperate cock this all felt nothing but right.

She pulled on his soft skin, moved her hands back and forth a few times squeezing even more creamy pre-cum from the tip of his prick - then she tugged more firmly. And tugged again. And led him by his cock to the cleanest looking wall.

This wall was relatively free of holes and mostly papered with some pattern that might once have been diamonds. Her sweat-soaked dress was a bunched yellow belt at her waist as she leaned back against it and pulled him by his cock and his shoulder. They kissed, and he knew she was tasting herself on his lips. His dick jumped in her hand.

And there was no need for any more cursing or teasing then. She let go of him and lifted her right leg up, high against his side, supporting her self on one leg and with her hand around his neck. He held her raised leg with one hand, then he squatted a little to bring himself to the right angle, the right level and then brought his own throbbing, gleaming sex to hers.

"Thick," she whispered, and he didn't have an answer to that especially since she was reaching down with her free hand to guide his piece, to manipulate it and trace it up and down the lips of her pussy again and again. He felt her wetness smearing against him, and leaned up impatiently. She held him back. "Thick," she whispered again, "go slowly."

He grunted a response and then her grip loosened and he slipped up and into her. Again she yielded, and again she was tighter than he'd expected. He took it slowly, very slowly and just ground his dick, angling it against her and into her as she relaxed. Little by little his fat cock eased into her further and further. She gasped and sighed, and she put her brow to his shoulder.

Then suddenly he was inside her, all inside her, all swallowed up by her divine opening. He pulled back and thrust smoothly in again - and again.

Lucy's head fell back as he started moving his hips, driving into her with slow, firm thrusts and he found himself looking at her face as it moved, totally free of barriers and defences. Her brow furrowed in concern as he withdrew, then raised as he thrust back into her. She bit her lips, she mouthed words that he couldn't make out, she gave little gasping coughing moans as he started going faster.

"Mn, yeah. Fuck, you earned this," she murmured as he slowed, wanting to enjoy this for as long as possible.

"I thought the lemonade was my reward." He didn't stop moving, he couldn't. Her sweet, hot hole was just too heavenly not to fuck.

"I ran out of lemonade, so you get this instead." She kissed him.

"I wish you'd run out of lemonade sooner," he said then grunted as inside of her she squeezed him. He felt her juices on the base of his shaft, on his balls and his thighs. She was getting so very wet.

And she was making herself wetter. Her own hand slipped awkwardly between their bodies and he knew exactly what her slim fingers were flickering back and forth over from the expletives that started dropping from her mouth.

"Shit, that's a nice cock. That's a nice fucking cock." She grinned, eyes closed, then suddenly her breathing sped sharply. "Oh, oh fuck, fuck just... perfect... mmnh!"

It took his fuzzy mind a moment to realise that he'd found the perfect angle to fuck her from, but it didn't take him anything to just keep his hips working in just that way. Her lips became a tight line and her moans, trapped behind them, a wordless hum as his broad shaft split her open again and again, getting faster in spite of his attempts to retain control.

"Mmmnnah! Oh jesus shit I'm gonna cum if you... if you keep that... doing that." And so he did, feeling her wetness on him, feeling those little bulbs starting to light up in his own mind, feeling his balls tense and tighten.

"Haaahh!" She hadn't been able to move really, being propped against the wall like that, but somehow as she came she managed to do something with her hips that created extra friction between them. He would've cum for sure were it not for the sharp pain of her nails digging into the back of his neck. "Jesus shit!"

She was radiant. Her small breasts shook as she heaved breaths into her shaking lungs and jerkily humped back at his still-humping member. Her black hair band was still in place but strands had somehow freed themselves and her sandy hair was sticking up and out in places. He looked down and took her all in, this beautiful, fragile, strong girl caught in the throes of orgasm.

"Y-you didn't cum yet?" She asked shakily as her climax passed and she put her cum-slick fingers to his chest to slow him down.

"Probably would've if you hadn't clawed my neck just then," he smiled. She didn't apologise, just laughed. He eased his cock, clamouring for release out of her and loved the soft sigh she gave as he did so. Fuck she was wet - her juices smeared all over her thighs, all over his cock and balls. He took her gently by the shoulders and lifted her away from the wall a little. "This ok?"

She looked confused, "What?"

"This. Turn around and bend over." She laughed again in understanding.

"My legs are fucking hurting, but I guess you did work very hard out there." She turned around for him, put her hands against the old wallpaper and bent over. She spread her legs and glanced back with that half-smile. "C'mon and fuck me, Con."

He grabbed a hold of that little ass as she wiggled it, noting the sharp tan-lines of a bikini or swimsuit on her cheeks as he did so. He pressed his slick, wet prick against the crack of her rump for a moment, smearing her own cum on her ass without thinking. Then he took it in his hand and slid the bulging head down, bumping it over her dark little anus and lining it up with her luscious pussy once more.

Foreplay was irrelevant now and he slipped into her so, so easily. She sighed in appreciation but he doubted, as her fingers splayed out and stretched against the faded wall, that she'd cum again. And besides now that he was back inside her, without her hands on him providing some kind of soothing control, he didn't think he could hold back.

He eased it in and back a couple of times, then with his third thrust he slapped his thighs against her firm ass and shook her slender frame with a hard, fast fuck. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto him with the next thrust, and then slowly he got faster.

"Too much?"

"Mnnn, no. Do me like this now, do me hard."

Which was exactly what he'd been planning to do, and suddenly he was losing himself in her. He felt her cunt on every millimetre of his cock as he buried it in her, and he felt it pull hungrily on him as he jerked it back. He saw the little pyramids of her tits hanging down and jiggling, and her fingers spreading and stretching trying to support her on the old flat wall as best they good. He heard her now too, her sex slurping and gushing around him as he thrust into her again and again.

"Fuck, I can't take this much... longer." He bit down hard on his lip. It didn't take his mind off that divine pussy or the heavy load churning in his sack at all.

"You don't have to," she said in gasps that were broken and disjointed from the impact of his body against hers. "You can cum, cum in me."

God, those words. All he needed. Suddenly he was grabbing her by the hips - too tight - and pulling her back onto him hard and his thick seed wash rushing up his shaft and then he was cumming, his prick twitching and jumping uncontrollably inside her as she took his load. He was tired, his mind nothing but fields of sensation and colour but he was happy, so happy that she'd come to help.

"Ho boy!" She was panting, already starting to straighten up though.

"I think that was a lot..."

"Yeeeah! It sure feels like a lot!" She touched her sex with a smile as he eased out of her.

"Well, sorry if that was kinda hard at the end."

"Don't worry it was... it was all kinda great." She turned to face him with a smile. "Perfect end to a hard day's work, right?"

"Very glad Johnny didn't show," he nodded.

"Mm, me too." Still standing in the burnt, blackened room she stepped to him and leaned against his chest. "My legs really are fucking hurting though," she whispered.

"Ha, want to go somewhere with air-conditioning and alcohol?"

"Yeah I'm gonna need a bathroom sometime soon too," that half-smile, this time a little extra embarrassment as she touched her sensitive pussy-lips again. "You ain't coming out yet though."

"I like you, Lucy." He tossed her panties to her and she awkwardly slid them back up her legs.

"I like you too Connor." There was no half-smile this time. Just a perfect full one. He was glad he'd moved back here. He turned to reach for his own underwear. "Hey, Con!"

He turned, and the bucketful of cold, cold water hit him full in the face.

12