Len Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling next to him, she stroked the hair on his chest. Soon her hand moved down and gave his still sticky cock a quick squeeze, then cupped his nutsack. As she massaged them she said, "Your balls are so soft." Then she held his dick again. Shaking it she said, "And something else is pretty soft right now too."

"That's your doing also," he said with a smile.

"Well, maybe I can fix it," she said. She moved on the bed until she could take his limp dick between her lips. She was momentarily overcome by the taste and smell of their combined cum on him. Taking him out of her mouth, she said, "You taste just like pussy, you know. My pussy."

"Does that bother you," he asked.

"Oh hell no. I love the taste of sex. Yours, mine, whoever's. And it's been too long since I've tasted anybody's." With that, she took him back into her mouth, burying her nose in his pubic hair, still wet from her orgasm. "Way too long," she thought as she drank in the odor of their passion. Repeatedly she worked him in and out, enjoying the feeling as he stiffened and grew between her lips. When he hardened, she took him out of her mouth and ran her tongue around the his cockhead. Licking up the pre-cum leaking from him, she felt her own juices start to run.

Her tongue moved down the underside of his cock as her other hand slid down under her belly until she was both licking his balls and fingering her clit. She continued to suck his balls and masturbate herself at the same time. When she moaned he said, "That is so sexy. Watching you do yourself and feeling you lick my balls."

She deep throated his nearly erect cock as she slid her fingers into her own cunt. "Oh yes, oh yes. Astrid that feels so good. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me please."

Glad to oblige him, she straddled his hips and, holding her pussy lips open, lowered herself onto his waiting cock. "It feels so good to have a man inside me again," she said as she squirmed on him, making him harder. "Do you want to watch me play with myself?" she asked.

"Oh yes. Please." With that, she sat straight up on him and began rubbing her clit, forcing it with her fingers against the base of his cock.

"Ooohh!" they both said at the same time. "Fuck me hard," she added, leaning forward. She put her hands on the bed beside his head to steady herself. her head on his shoulder. "Don't want to crush him," she thought to herself. "But damn that feels good." He grasped her hips, his fingers digging into her ass. "Harder," she commanded, "do me harder." With that he began rubbing her back and forth as if he was using her cunt to jack off. Her crotch was on fire but she knew she wasn't quite ready to cum yet. Finally she said, "Let me lay down. My back is killing me and I've got to be squashing you."

"Well, as a matter of fact. . ." he said as she disengaged him and rolled to her back. She spread her legs and Len eagerly got positioned between them. With a lunge, he shoved deep into her, his balls bouncing against her butt.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Now give it to me," she said, reveling at the feel of his cock invading her cunt. Len began slamming repeatedly into her, banging his pubic bone against hers. She felt the fire began to spread and she knew she was on the edge. "Don'tstopdon'tstop," she begged. Suddenly she screamed as the fire engulfed her. She arched her back, forcing herself violently against him, grabbing him hard with her vaginal muscles. "YEEEEAAAAH!" she cried as the orgasm shook her body.

Again and again she bounced and pressed to him. screaming inarticulate sounds into his chest. At last the fire began to die down as the climax waned. Holding still at last, she asked, "You haven't cum yet have you?"

"You know I haven't," he responded breathlessly. "But I'm damn close."

"Good," she said. "Cause I want you to cum in my mouth again."

"Oh hell yes," he said. He quickly pulled out of her pussy and moved to straddle her face.

As she took him between her lips she was once more overwhelmed by the taste and smell of her own sex. "Mmmm," she said, savoring her recent orgasm.

"Ohmygod," came out of him. "It feels so good when you do that."

"Mmmm," she murmured again, this time on purpose. She began bobbing her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth. As she suspected, it only took a couple of bobs before she felt him swell. "Mmmmmm," again and suddenly he cried out, throbbing, rewarding her with his cream. As before, she swallowed it all down, not losing a drop of the precious fluid, although she did notice his output was pretty meager this time. "Must be the three orgasms in a row," she thought to herself. "Next time I'll let him rest a bit longer."

When Len finally stopped spurting and she could suck nothing else from him, she let him slip from her lips. With a sigh, he laid down next to her and dropped his head onto her chest. "I think you got it all that time, lady," she said. "No more."

"So you like doing fat ladies then?" she asked teasingly.

"No more of that 'fat lady' stuff. As far as I'm concerned you are a beautiful, sexy woman. And a great piece of ass, I might add."

"What a nice thing to say. Hmm. Speaking of ass . . ."

"Oh no. Not tonight. No way I could do that tonight," he said with mock horror.

"Well, rest a while and I'll see what I can do about that," she said with a smile. "You never know, you may get even more lucky tonight."

12