Lena's Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dee69Me
Dee69Me
12 Followers

Lena handed him a tissue and untied his harm. "You were very good, take a moment to clean yourself up. I need to go to the bathroom for a while but will be out shortly."

Wow, thought Lena, pleased with how she had conducted herself and the first interview. I have another two of these to go this afternoon. How will I manage, I will need to pace myself.

She looked closely at herself in the mirror and smiled at her image, thinking how good she looked and, god, she felt amazing, better than she had in a very long time. 'Watch out, John" she thought with a wry smile, "I could get used to this."

Lena returned to the room where Leon was now fully dressed. He was stood with both hands in his pockets staring out of the window and turned as she re-entered the room.

She asked him if he was okay to which he responded, "good god, I've never felt better, you are an amazing woman and so damned sexy."

She approached him gently drawing him towards her, embracing him with both arms and then brushed her lips softly across his. 'I think it's time for you to leave now Leon but don't worry, I will be in touch again very soon."

She could tell he was reluctant to leave as she led him out of the room blowing him a kiss as he left.

She shut the door, leaning heavily against its frame; time now to prepare for her second young man, Jason.

She had a different set of underwear ready; this time, she chose her retro set. This gave her the look of a 1940's Hollywood screen goddess – sheer black, tightly fitting corselet giving her an hour glass figure which covered the very top of her thighs giving a teasing glimpse of her naked vagina as she moved.

It was now almost 3.00pm, her second cub, Jason, would be arriving any moment. She was, again, pleased with the image seen of him at the bar and had asked the barman to send him on up to her room.

She was already feeling highly aroused at the anticipation of another sexual liaison and knew she would have to pace herself, already feeling extremely wet, she had to wipe herself to stop it running down her thigh. Even wiping herself, she felt a breathless desire building.

A hard knock on the door brought her back to reality – it would be Jason. She opened the door, waving him through with the glide of her hand.

He had the body of a god – he was solid muscle, "just like Samson," thought Lena, as he entered the room.

He had an air of confidence with an underlying arrogance as he spoke. "Well, darling, I like what I see, you're a pretty hot babe, shall we get down to it."

This isn't what Lena was expecting; she would have to control this one and had the tools ready for such an eventuality.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, Jason, in the meantime I want you to go and have a shower and to put on the robe which is hanging up in the bathroom".

She relaxed with a glass of champagne thinking up her plan for dealing with Jason, yes she knew exactly what she was going to do with him. She would definitely be in control.

Jason returned to the room but without his robe. He was completely naked. He rippled with muscle, every part of him solid including his penis. 'Wow", thought Lena, what an enormous penis and it isn't even hard yet! His penis was the length and girth of a can of Red Bull!

He stood expectant – he knew he had an amazing physique and could tell she appreciated what she saw. After all, she was just another babe!

"Where do you want me now"' asked Jason.

"On the bed", Lena said. "Just lie down and I'll do the rest".

Jason leaped upon the bed, which creaked under his heavy, muscular frame. He was keen to get down to business feeling that he would be such a turn on that she would not be able to contain herself.

Lena was still wearing her silk robe not yet wishing to reveal too much and wanting to slow the pace down. He was far too keen.

"I want you to lay flat on your back, Jason, and close your eyes for me".

Jason did as he was told, willingly. This gave Lena a chance to better admire his body and to also prepare the restraints. She needed to, at least, put one handcuff on him.

"Tell me, Jason, are you left or right handed?"

"Right," he responded with a puzzled frown.

"Good, give my your left hand."

Lena took Jason's wrist gently and lifted his arm over to the pillow. She smiled at him, "don't peak, you'll spoil the surprise". Jason re-closed his eyes and grinned expectantly.

Lena softly lifted the handcuff from under the pillow and lovingly folded it over Jason's left wrist, and slammed it closed with a very firm, satisfying click! She knew from now on she was in control and they could slow things down to a level that she wanted.

Jason looked momentarily startled but then responded with, "I like this – what are you going to do to me next?"

"Be patient and keep those sweet eyes closed, all will be revealed soon", said Lena. Content now that she had her very powerful cub restrained.

She ran her hands down his firm chest slowly and across his prominent abs, his six-pack. He had shaved his body hair and the taught smoothness was soft to touch as her hand ran gently over every ripple on his stomach. Jason groaned slightly as Lena started to slowly approach his lower abdomen. He clearly could not wait and reached out for her breasts with his free hand. Lena moved down the bed more to take her covered breast out of his reach, getting closer with her hands to his now semi-erect manhood. Jason gave up reaching for her and instead contented himself in lying back with an expectant expression and eyes once again closed.

Lena's hand's encroached slower and closer to the biggest penis she had ever caught eyes on. It was certainly a visual turn on for her and she stopped to take in the wonderful view. Her hands lovingly, and lightly resting either side of his neatly trimmed pubic hair. His skin was firm to the touch too at this point with some prominent veins. She sensed the raw masculine power of his, partially, resting loin and felt hers insides open up. She watched his penis continuing to grow and teasingly blew softly on it to encourage it further. She didn't want to take her eyes off it as she noticed the foreskin receding under the swelling head. Lena continued drawing her hands down, all the while watching his member stiffen, yet further. She was enjoying the tease and continued past his knees; now using her fingernails to run sensually across his shins towards his ankle. At this point, she stopped, and gave one last longing gaze and then slowly leant down to grab the lengths of silk used earlier. She gently raised each of his ankles in turn, making sure the knots were strong and he was firmly controlled.

Jason's breathing increased and he was beginning to make a soft groaning sound as his free hand reached down and started caressing and stroking his very hard penis, holding it now vertical to show its full erect length; his large masculine hand starting to grip himself firmly.

Lena could tell that she now had him contained and she would be fully in control – she had him exactly where she wanted him but, by god, what a penis, she thought!

Now, she knew, the real fun was about to begin.

Lena stood alongside the chair, again towards the furthest end of the bed. Still covered in her silk gown, she said to Jason, "you can now open your eyes."

Jason opened and the expression of lust on his face instantly sent a thrill through Lena. She was stood in her open sheer girdle with black sheer lacy stockings. She knew the open bottom allowed the top of her lips near her mound and her white shaven vagina to be seen but by standing with one leg slightly bent she did not reveal herself fully, not just yet she thought.

Jason began to stare fully at the area of flesh just visible under her girdle, his strokes increased in intensity and his penis was now at it's hardest. It seemed that all his taught, very muscular frame was now focused on just exercising his engorged cock as the foreskin slid back and forth.

Lena enjoyed the spectacle of this for a while longer and then stood with her legs fully open. "Do you like this," she teased, knowing fully the answer. Jason gave a nod and looked on. "Would you like to fuck it?" Jason nodded more eagerly. Briefly catching her eyes before returning his keen gaze between her legs. "Well, before you can fuck me Jason you have to measure up."

"Stop teasing and get on top of me – I want to fuck you hard" said Jason. "I bet you have never had a 9 inch cock", he boasted, trying to assert himself with Lena.

Lena could sense the pent up sexual tension. It was palpable. This man was a hormone-ravaged stallion, both dangerous and excitingly erotic for her to watch. She knew that the handcuff was the only thing holding him back from quickly mounting her and forcing that massive cock into her. She could never stop him if that was to happen; something that added to the excitement for her. The thought that the handcuff might not hold him was both alarming and sexually provocative for her.

Lena composed herself and looked at him – "You're right, I've never had one that big but..." she reached down into her bag and pulled out her largest dildo. "I have this." It was bigger than Jason, but not by much. It was not something she often used as she found it a little too challenging, and could be painful if she was not at her most excited. But on this occasion Jason had thrown her a challenge and she was going to rise to it.

"I'd like to see you try and take that."

"I bet you would", replied Lena..."and you will – just watch."

Lena sat down on the chair near the bed and gracefully opened first one leg and then the other to finally, fully reveal her naked vagina. Her lips were very wet and glistened slightly in the light. Lena ran the head of the large dildo across her clitoris and down further. Twisting the head on her lips to lubricate the tip. Normally she would add some lubrication but because of her high state of arousal she knew she could manage herself.

Jason watched on eagerly, anticipating the very moment when that large tool started to open her lips and enter her. Masturbating as he gazed on.

Lena arched her body backwards, her dark hair falling in waves behind her as the head of the dildo, was slowly, inserted into her vagina, she stopped momentarily to adjust to its large size. Keeping it just inside where she felt a wonderful teasing sensation as it filled only the first inch of her while the rest of her hollow, gapping cunt remained pleading to also have the sensation something, anything, pushing against her vagina walls and filling her. This was how she liked to build herself. She reached for her small vibrator. The one she knew she could always rely on. It buzzed lightly, once switched on. She looked back at Jason.

"Now – we are going to do this together Jason. I want you to watch me but not cum before I do. Do you understand?" He nodded. "This is a test that you can put my pleasure first... so just remember that, I cum first." Jason looked at her briefly and nodded again. "You will know when, as I will have this big dildo fully inserted". With that Lena leant back and started to apply the small vibrator to her clitoris. Moving the head of it in small circles to find the most sensitive and exciting spots around her clitoris hood.

Jason watched, enthralled by Lena's sexual confidence and the incredible sight of an older, attractive women masturbating for him. She was so sexy in that lingerie. She seemed to be losing herself in pure selfish female lust. Teasing that big dildo cock, god he wanted to see that being inserted further. He was still pulling on own his engorged cock, when the urge to mount her struck him. Jason untied the silk restraints on his feet quickly freeing himself and then stood up. His left hand still restrained, but at least he could approach her a little more. Jason's massive muscular frame started to pull the bed towards Lena. Oh god thought Lena. If he gets to me he will ravish me. She would never have the strength to hold him off and she would be taken forcibly. The thought was both alarming and exciting to her in equal measure. A wicked thought crossed her mind. "Jason - If you can reach me you can fuck me!" What was she saying! She was shocked and surprised by what she had just uttered but also secretly wanted it to happen. His penis was so appealing and hard she wanted to feel the size of it right at this moment rather then the dildo and just be fucked hard by his gorgeous body. She looked on as Jason's pulled the bed closer until suddenly the bed stopped; being held as it was by a recess in the wall by the head board and a chest of drawers at the base. Jason was now very close, in both ways.

His right leg had stepped inside her left and opened it further; joined soon by his left so that now he stood in between her open legs. Towering over her as he masturbated. Jason pulled harder on the cuffs but the bed-stayed firm. Lena so wanted something to give, but also happy that she was still in control and safe from him. At this point Jason appeared to give up the fight and started to pull his cock in quicker movements. "I'm going to cum..."

"No – not yet" commanded Lena. "My pleasure first remember."

It was too late. The exertion for Jason and the excitement, plus his own need to take control meant he straightened up, gasping as he did. He gave one firm stroke and then his cock seemed to convulse and sent the first stream of semen quite a distance to land on her inner right thigh; the second on her knee and another on the carpet between them. Jason was spent and looked slightly disappointed, if sated. But for Lena the intensity of feeling his spunk and seeing him cum, along with all the excitement of the day sent her over the edge sooner than expected. She so wanted that cock but now she would satisfy herself with her large dildo. She pressed harder with buzzing vibrator on her clit so that now it's sound was slightly muffled but gave her a stronger sensation.

She quickly started to slide the dildo in, she didn't have much time, the first wave was just about to hit when the dildo reached a point that made her feel satisfyingly full. "Oh God, I'm coming... fuck yes." Lena could not contain her language as the first spasm broke from her clitoris and then to her pleasure, moved deep into her vagina. Oh good she thought. This was one of those intense orgasms, a deep vaginal one. Not often common for her, but immeasurable pleasurable when it happens. The second spasm hit and she felt herself wanting to squeeze hard down on the dildo. She sighed and closed her eyes as several more waves followed in rapid succession.

Jason watched, entranced as Lena came, lost as she was in her own enjoyment – her stomach visibly tightening in time with her orgasm. This was so hot. She looked incredibly sexy and had an expression of pure bliss on her face; her head back with eyes closed and mouth slightly open, gasping gently in time with her pleasure. Jason looked down at the dildo. Although around 7 inches had been inserted there was still at least another 3 inches. He smiled arrogantly – "so you couldn't take it all then!" Jason seemed smug. Something that irritated Lena; she was still in the wonderful period just after an intense orgasm where her vagina was in a sense of satisfied release but still excited and greedy for more.

Lena could feel with her hand that the dildo was still proud by at least a couple of inches. She had never taken this dildo fully before but was not going to let Jason's boastfulness get the better of her. After all, when it came to sex, she had so many more years of experience to call on. Lena pulled it out a little to adjust herself but to Jason it looked like he was about to end. "Giving up," he taunted.

"On the contrary," replied Lena. "You just watch me."

She closed her eyes and steeled herself. Not fully sure she could do this but willing to push herself to show Jason and his now flaccid cock who was boss.

The glistening dildo, wet with Lena's juices, once more started its way down, down past now where she would normally consider comfortable for her, but with still two inches to go. It now felt fully in as she felt the first uncomfortable bump as the end hit her cervix, making her briefly wince. Jason smirked. "I don't think you could take me love."

Lena re-positioned the dildo's head a little to avoid the pain spot and pushed a little further on. It felt so deep, and she was not sure if she could win this. She was now only about an inch out but was fully stretched and completely filled. She only needed just a little more to show Jason, just an inch to win, but she could not push it any further without it being painful. This was now new sexual territory for Lena and she would need to adapt. Switching on the vibrator again she wondered if she could hide the final pain under an orgasm. Lena applied the little buzzing toy against her clitoris hood once more and felt the return of the satisfying stimulation. She looked once more at Jason defiantly "OK - Let's go all the way now."

Jason could only watch on now, his penis becoming aroused again, but it was not that which was going to satisfy her. Lena had now closed her eyes again to concentrate on her sexiest thoughts. She replayed the day's events and relived the excitement of seeing both her attractive cubs and their hard cocks and reveled in the sexual enjoyment she had caused them. In her minds eye she saw again the lustful expressions on their faces as she came and how desired it made her feel. Now the excitement was returning once again.

Lena reminded herself that Jason was still watching her and now when she opened her eyes she could see him, once again, slowly wanking that marvelous cock of his to an erection. She imagined that this was now in her, filling her, fucking her. Too big and masculine for her to resist, her cunt yielding as it massages all the walls of her dripping wet vagina, both exciting her and satisfying her simultaneously. The sudden realisation that she could have that cock right now if she wanted was all it took to final trip that point of no return as she suddenly felt herself fall once more into that headlong rush toward the gravity of a big orgasm, the roller coaster dip before the big up. Once again Lena' stomach made its first convulsion as she arched her back slightly – "Oh god, I'm coming again." Once more this was another big vaginal orgasm, – the first grip by her cunt squeezed the dildo hard and it made her aware again just how big and deep it was. Right to the back end of her cunt she thought. The second wave was just about to cascade when Lena, breathed quickly and now pushed hard on the very end of the dildo. The resistance felt total so she pushed harder. She felt the pain now mingle with the second orgasm. It hid the pain well and the extra excitement seemed to open her up just a little more deeply as she craved more. "Fuck, that's lovely," as another wave of pleasure rolled through her, sending a blissful sensation up to her very breasts. She did not care anymore about her language. She just wanted the fucking ecstasy. She pushed a little more, and was surprised to feel a little more 'give' as finally the end was now flush with her vaginal lips. This was it – all in, the pleasurable waves still washing over her but now slightly abating.

Jason was now mesmerized by Lena's achievement. The end of the dildo now almost vanishing as her lips closed around it. Lena opened her eyes. She was pleased with herself and the effect this display had on silencing Jason. She paused before very slowly starting the long journey back of pulling the dildo out. Deliberately keeping it a slow pace; so its full size could be appreciated by Jason as he watched on. Once again it emerged into the light, wet, shiny, covered in her sweet feminine juice, the juice that had allowed her to demonstrate her mastery over Jason and his arrogance.

Dee69Me
Dee69Me
12 Followers