Lending a Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you help me" Lisa-Marie asked her husband, turning slightly to give him access to the clasps at the back of the Basque. Her husband slowly worked the clasps open, allowing it to fall open at the back. Lisa-Marie's hand caught it quickly holding it to her plump breasts before it fell to reveal her naked flesh. Taking a couple of deep breaths Lisa-Marie allowed the Basque to fall to the floor, her arm remaining in front of her full breasts and the other rising up to hover over her plump stomach.

I found myself openly staring at my wife's best friend's semi-naked body, my cock now absolutely rock hard as I imagined what it would be like to touch her. Lisa-Marie stood nervously swaying slightly as she watched the two of us staring at her. "Come on, drop your hands Lisa, were all naked now, there is no need to cover yourself up" my wife gently encouraged her.

Lisa-Marie looked at me nervously, before looking at her husband, who nodded his approval, his own eyes still glued onto my wife's large tits. Taking a deep breath Lisa-Marie finally dropped her arms to her side, revealing her breasts in all their glory. They were full, plump and soft; drooping under their weight and the effects of having recently breast fed two babies. The pale flesh of her tits was totally contrasted by the dark areola spreading out to cover a large proportion of her breasts with big dark nipples standing hard and firm in the cool air of our bedroom. The hint of extra weight that was earlier hidden by the sexy Basque she had been wearing was now openly displayed and only served to make her look even sexier; the soft skin of her stomach free to spill slightly over the waistband of her black silk panties giving her body a sultry curvaceous look that I longed to grab hold of.

"Can I leave my pants on?" Lisa-Marie asked my wife "At least for a bit?"

"Sure you can. As I said, there is no need to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable" Rachael replied easily.

"So, what do we do now?" Danny asked eagerly, interrupting the carnal thoughts about his wife that were running through my head.

Rachael quickly took her best friend's hand and led her to our bedroom couch, sitting her down next to herself. Rachael then directed us men to stand in front of them, our hard cocks bouncing just inches from our wives faces. Rachael then very openly started by telling Lisa-Marie how she gives me a blowjob, the things I like and don't like and some tips on how to do things.

Finally happy that she had done enough talking Rachael took hold of my cock in her hand and gently took me into her mouth. My cock twitched in excitement as my naked wife began giving me a blowjob right in front of our best friends. I closed my eyes for a minute and savoured her incredible touch before looking over at Lisa-Marie and Danny.

I could see that she was very tentative having only once tried to give her husband a blowjob before. Rachael then made a suggestion that still to this day shocks me, saying that maybe we should swap partners for the practice session. She can show Lisa-Marie on Danny, that way Danny will know how it should feel and can help her when they practice together and I can give Lisa-Marie feedback on what she is doing to help her learn.

Without giving her friend much of a chance to argue, my Wife grabs Danny by the hips and pulls him across in front of her. Stunned by my wife's sudden openness I stumbled around to stand in front of her friend, still not sure if I really liked what was going on. Danny, however, clearly had no objections and quickly moved forward presenting his hard cock to my wife's sweet mouth.

Without missing a beat, my loving wife swallowed his cock in one quick motion, one hand grabbing his shaft and the other caressing his balls. I watch stunned as my wife gave another man a blowjob, completely unable to tear my eyes away from the scene in front of me.

As Danny wrapped his hand round her head encouraging her to suck his cock harder, my head started shouting at me that this is wrong and that I should stop things before they went too far. Then, just as I was about to shout, I felt a gentle touch on my hard cock causing me to jerk suddenly in excitement, looking down I saw Lisa-Marie's beautiful young face just inches away from my hard cock looking at it with a hungry look on her face.

As Lisa-Marie tentatively touched my cock for the first time any doubt I had fled instantly and I watched enthralled as she leaned forward and slowly licked the underside of my cock, tasting me as if to decide whether to continue. After a few seconds she took a deep breath and slowly slipped my cock into her mouth, her soft lips closing around me as she gently slid about an inch of my cock into her mouth. Hesitating for a second, then looking up at me Lisa-Marie gently slid me in and out of her mouth mirroring what Rachael was doing to her husband.

I let Lisa-Marie adjust to have my cock in her mouth and as she finally began to relax a little I started to direct her, placing one of her hands on the bottom of my shaft to rub me up and down, while placing the other on my balls. I quietly suggested that she might want to look up at me and look me in the eyes which she happily did. Lisa-Marie continued for another minute or so, with me suggesting slight adjustments, part her lips slightly, use your tongue to caress the underside of my cock and so on, all the while she continued to stare up into my eyes.

I then heard Danny tell Rachael that he was close. I tore my eyes away from the amazing sexy sight of the 25 year old beauty sucking my cock and looked over at my wife. She removed Danny's cock from her mouth long enough to tell Lisa-Marie to watch what she was going to do. Slipping his cock back into her mouth my wife picked up the pace, her lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock and seconds later Danny cried out, spurting his load into my wife's eager mouth. Rachael continued to suck him for a minute or so afterwards milking all of his cum into her mouth, before finally releasing him and allowing Lisa-Marie to see her husbands cum filling her mouth. Rachael smiled at us and quickly swallowed it down, letting every last drop slide down her throat.

"O.K. your turn to finish James off now" Rachael said as she smiled at Lisa-Marie sitting back into the couch and directing Danny to sit next to her. I watched Danny sit down next to my wife, her naked body squashed against him as he did so. Lisa-Marie then slipped me back into her mouth eager to make me cum after watching her husband fill my wife's mouth.

I turned my attention back to watching Lisa-Marie's beautiful young face as she concentrated on sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, her lips gently wrapped around the head of my cock as her tongue massaged me on each stroke. As she continued to work me, her movements got more and more confident and I felt my orgasm start to build. Lightly touching her face I got her attention and made it clear that I was close. I felt her lips tense slightly around my cock as she realised she was about to have her mouth filled with cum for the first time and that was all it took.

Moaning loudly my orgasm hit.

My cock jerked between her soft lips and my first shot of cum spurted into her mouth. Shocked by the amount of cum and her first ever taste, Lisa-Marie did the one thing she shouldn't have and allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, but kept jerking me with her hand. I was barely out of her mouth when my second load shot out, splashing over her lips, cheek and streaking into her long dark hair. As she leaned slightly back in surprise my third and fourth spurts splashed over her plump breasts before my wife leaned forward and gently guided her friends mouth back around my cock to suck the rest of my cum out as my orgasm slowly subsided.

My softening cock finally slipped out from between her lips as the cum I deposited into her mouth dribbled over her lips. Rachael leaned forward again telling Lisa-Marie to go ahead and swallow my cum. Lisa-Marie opened her mouth briefly allowing us to see the pool of my cum on her tongue, before she closed her eyes and after taking a deep breath swallowed it all down.

Opening her eyes Lisa-Marie looked and me and whispered "Oh my, I really wasn't expecting that.

"You were amazing" my wife exclaimed, "I can't believe that was your first proper blowjob"

"You can say that again," I said, "That was incredible, you picked it up really quick."

"Are you sure you're ok with what just happened?" Rachael asked Lisa-Marie

"Yes" Lisa-Marie replied "I was just surprised at how much cum there was. I'm really sorry I let you fall out of my mouth," she said looking at me, her face and tits still covered in my cum. "I'm sure I'll do it better next time."

My heart skipped, Lisa-Marie was expecting there to be a next time sucking my cock? I couldn't wait for it to happen again. "Don't worry about" it I said "Watching my cum splashing all over your tits and face was far more erotic than cumming in your mouth. I can't believe how incredibly hot you look right now."

"Did you really like that?" She asked giggling "seeing your cum over my face?"

"James really loves that" Rachael responded "it gets him really hot, so much so he is usually ready to go again almost immediately. I would have suggested it to you, but I though it would scare you of, so I went for something a bit tamer, but I'm sure James would love you to have another practice on him some time."

"I'd like that" Lisa-Marie said looking up at me with a shy sexy smile on her face, my cum slowly starting to drip down her face. "And it looks like you were right about it getting him ready again quick" she remarked reaching out and gently stroking my already hardening cock.

Rachael then looked at Lisa-Marie properly, my cum streaked across her plump pale tits and smeared across her face "My god that really is hot, I've never really understood why James likes to cum over me so much, but seeing you looking like that I think I understand!"

My wife then did something then that I'll never forget, reaching out her hand she gently cupped Lisa-Marie's large right breast, her thumb sliding across the pale skin into my cum and then gently rubbed it into Lisa-Marie's hard dark nipple. Lisa-Marie gasped as my wife gently massed her large soft breast, my cum rubbing into her pale skin.

I watch in amazement as my wife continued to fondle her friends breasts massaging my cum into each nipple. Rachael then smiled at me and leaned forward towards Lisa Marie's breasts, she ran her tongue up over the soft skin and licked a thick glob of my cum from around her left nipple, eliciting a low moan of pleasure from her friend.

Still smiling Rachael leaned up and gently kissed her friends cum covered lips. Lisa-Marie pulled back slightly in surprise, their lips parting and a string of my cum spanning the gap between them. Rachael glanced at me again and then leaned back into her friend, one hand reaching behind Lisa-Marie's head pulling their lips together.

This time her friend didn't pull away and their lips met in a gentle kiss, once twice and a third time their lips met, my cum smearing across their mouths as the gently kissed each other. Slowly re-positioning herself my wife allowed her mouth to open, her tongue gently reaching out to Lisa-Marie and at the same time her hand gently resumed its job of caressing my cum into her best friends breasts.

After a slight hesitation Lisa-Marie opened her own mouth allowing Rachael's tongue inside, for a few moments Lisa-Marie just sat there, hands by her side as Rachael attacked her mouth, then she gave into it, her hands reaching up to hold Rachael and her mouth opening and her tongue entwining with my wife's.

As I watched I could see my cum smearing across their faces as they kissed, tasting me on each other lips. My wife continued to caress her friend's breasts as they kissed and I could clearly hear Lisa-Marie's soft moans of pleasure from between their lips.

Finally they broke their kiss and Rachael leant down to Lisa-Marie's breasts once more. Licking up the last of my cum from her soft flesh she devilishly gave her friends right nipple a quick bite between her teeth eliciting a final little squeak of pleasure from Lisa-Marie.

Leaning back Rachael looked at Danny and me, "I think that got them ready again pretty quick" she said, eying our cocks that were already rock hard again. Lisa-Marie could only nod in agreement, still stunned by what she had done with her best friend, her full thighs squeezed tightly together betraying the obvious arousal she had experienced at making out with my naked wife.

"Hang on a second", Rachael said getting up in the direction of our en-suite, then stopping briefly and grabbed Lisa-Marie's hands, placing one of each of our cocks. "Keep them both happy for a second" she called as she ran into the bathroom. Lisa-Marie sat their on the sofa, me standing in front of her and her husband seated to her left looking as if she had no idea what to do next as she slowly rubbed a cock in each hand.

Thankfully Rachael was back seconds later with a wet cloth and quickly cleaned the last of my cum from her friends face and tits. "Much better" she said. "Now, I think it's about time we got a bit of attention don't you?"

"Ok" replied her best friend, looking unsure of what was going to happen next. Rachael then took Lisa-Marie by the hand and guided her back onto the couch, sitting herself down beside her. If my cock wasn't hard again by now, it certainly was now as I stared down at the two hot women sitting naked next to each other on the sofa.

Rachael scooted her butt forward slightly on the couch, indicating Lisa-Marie to do the same and then leaned back spreading her legs open, her soft thigh pushing up against the soft skin of her friend and opening her hot pussy to full view.

I looked at her smiling, completely accepting now that she was in charge of the evening's direction, wondering which of them she wanted me to go down on. My wife's pussy was looking so hot, with just the small downward triangle of hair above her pussy almost pointing the way into her sweet hole. Her lips were swollen with arousal and I could clearly see her juices coating the insides of her thighs.

Any worries that Lisa-Marie didn't want to be here were now gone as I stared down at her sitting half naked on the couch in our bedroom. Despite the action so far her hair was still in perfect ringlets to her shoulder, although I could still see a few drops of my cum in between the strands, her soft plump tits drooped slightly to the sides of her chest as she leaned back, her large dark nipples still standing out firm from the soft flesh. I tore my gaze from those delicious looking tits over her the soft skin of her stomach, now betraying the little extra weight that she carried as it spilled over the waistband of the high cut black silk panties she was still wearing.

"Are you ready to let us see the rest of you now?" my wife asked her gently. Looking at my wife Lisa-Marie just nodded slightly before looking at her husband, who quickly encouraged her, clearly wanting things to go further. Lisa-Marie then looked at me as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and raising her but slightly off the couch began to ease them down her full thighs.

Her thighs were still pressed together; the sexy black lace topped stocking framing them beautifully as her underwear slid down. Slowly the first pubic hairs came into view unveiling a full bush of neatly trimmed dark pubic hair covering her pussy. Lisa-Marie carefully kept her thighs together as she slid her panties all the way off, before relaxing back against the couch. Taking another breath and looking right at me she slowly opened her legs revealing her pussy for me to see for the first time.

I couldn't help staring at her as her full thighs parted the pale skin slick with the juices of her obvious arousal. Despite her thick bush of hair, the lips of her pussy were still clearly on display, large and swollen they pushed through the hair completely betraying Lisa-Marie's arousal.

"I'm here to you know!" my wife chided me, bringing me back to reality.

I quickly slid to my knees between my wife's spread thighs and ran my hands up her soft skin before allowing my tongue to run up the full length of her slit. Rachael instantly moaned out load her legs tensing in pleasure as my tongue flicked gently over her clit. Looking up I could see Rachael's left hand had fallen to rest on the naked flesh of her friend's upper thigh, just above the top of her stockings.

Looking down at me Rachael softly said "Go on babe, show these two how to make me cum" My wife had never looked sexier than she did right then, sitting naked on our couch, her large tits flopped to the side, nipples hard and erect, legs spread with her wet pussy just inched from my face. Smiling back at her I moved my mouth back to her pussy and slowly began to run my tongue over the folds of her twat.

As I licked my wife's sweet pussy I quickly realised that she wasn't interested in the usual slow build up and often agonising teasing that I often treat her too as she pushed herself forward on the sofa pushing her wetness into my face urging me to make her cum fast. Picking up the hint I wrapped one hand round her thigh and up her body and pinched a nipple, causing her to squeak in pleasure. My other hand quickly found her pussy and joined my tongue in attacking her. With the joint attention of my tongue and fingers in her pussy, the clear arousal of having just swallowed another man's cum and then licking my cum from her friends tits and face, she quickly reached her orgasm. Clamping her legs tightly round my face and letting out a low scream my wife came hard, her juices flowing over my face as her body tensed and shuddered in pleasure as wave after wave rolled through her, before she finally collapsed back into the sofa, drained from such an intense orgasm.

I sat back and gently licked Rachael's juices from my lips as Lisa-Marie watched me. I could see a few deep red fingers marks on her pale thigh where my wife had squeezed her tightly as I made her cum. "Wow, is it always like that?" Lisa-Marie asked in astonishment.

"mmmm, not always" My wife replied groggily "really depends on how turned on I am at the time, but James always know how to make me cum"

"I've never, I mean I don't think...." Lisa-Marie stammered trailing off into silence for a second before continuing "It's never been like that, I always enjoy it when Danny touches me with his fingers, but... I can't believe I'm saying all of this. Danny's never gone down on me with his mouth; I always thought it was a bit dirty. Is it really that good?"

"My god, I can't believe you two have never done this. It's no wonder you are both bored in bed." My wife replied "Come on, it's your turn now. Danny come here and I'll help show you what to do."

Rachael gently laid her hand on Lisa-Marie's thigh again and slowly eased her friend's thighs apart as Danny slipped in between them.

"Ok Danny, hold your wife's thighs gently for me and then slowly run your tongue gently through her lips" my wife said. Danny obediently did as he was told his tongue attacking his wife pussy. "Slow down," my wife commanded "there's no rush, take your time." As Danny slowed down, my wife did another thing that shocked me completely. She reached her hand down between her friend's thighs, her fingers gently probing into her wet twat.

Lisa-Marie gasped and looked questioningly at my wife. "Relax sweetie" my wife said "you're going to enjoy this" As she said this my wife used her fingers to open up the lips of her friend's pussy so that her husband could see what he was doing. Rachael then proceeded to carefully direct him on what to do, where to touch, how fast etc.. all the time Lisa-Marie letting out little yelps of pleasure as her husband learned how to pleasure her.