Lenora and the Bartender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, panting and out of breath, Bob pulled out of her with a sloppy wet sound. Lenora sighed as the head parted her lips. She was so hot and wet. Bob rolled off her to lay next to her. As he moved to her side a big drop of cum dripped from his cock onto her right foot. It was still warm and Lenora cooed "Oh we sure are messy now. Look what you did, you dripped some of our cum on my feet." Lenora sat up and twisted around so she could face Bob. "I think you should clean this up" she said as she stuck her foot up towards him.

Bob took her foot in his hands and looked at the mess. "You have the sexiest feet, Lenora." With that he bent down and licked her foot. Lenora giggled from the feeling of his tongue against her foot. As Bob lapped up the cum on her toes she looked down between her legs. There was a river of cum dripping from her pussy. She let her hands fall between her legs and used her finger to play with the cum. She swirled her finger around her wet clit and moaned.

Bob looked up and saw her playing with her wet pussy. "You really are an incredibly hot and sexy woman."

Lenora saw that he had cleaned up the cum from her toes. She then noticed that his cock was still slightly hard and glistened with their cum. She leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth. Their combined cum was sweet and salty on his shaft. Lenora cooed as she sucked his semi-hard cock. She savored the last of his cum and laid back into the bed and asked Bob, "So do I get a BIG, HARD breakfast in bed if I stay the night?"

"Most definitely" he replied with a grin.

12