Leora

Story Info
Torn from her love, girl marries prince to save her father.
2.9k words
3.86
10.7k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was hot on Leora's head. As she sat in the tall, golden grass, the wind moved it in waves around her. Leora's yellow, gauzy dress was bunched high around her thighs. She thoughtfully twisted a lock of her long, auburn hair around her fingers as her light grey eyes stared off to the distant rocky cliffs. It was starting to get pretty hot. She blinked up at the sky. No clouds.

Leora Zale was 18. She lived with her father on a small vegetable farm on the planet of Caprice. It was a meager life, but they were happy there.

A tall, thin young man with black hair waded through the grass to Leora. He was about her age. "Hey!"

Leora turned her head. It was Donovan, her neighbor and best friend. "What's up?"

He stopped and looked down on her. "Wanna go swimming?" A bead of perspiration glistened down his forehead. Donovan was wearing a t-shirt and swimming shorts.

Leora yawned and stretched her arms in the sky. Her firm, young breasts stuck out in front of her. Donovan had a glance. Leora was enchantingly beautiful. She was his very closest friend, but things started changing. He thought of her quite often and not just in a friendly manner.

"Yeah, I do." She held up her hand to Donovan. "Help me up."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. Donovan enjoyed the way her smooth hand fit into his.

She turned to walk away to the small farm house, her dress blowing in the breeze, capturing the frame of her body perfectly. "Let me get my bathing suit."

Donovan kept hold of her hand and she looked back at him, turning her head to the side.

"You don't need one...we can go skinny dipping," he smiled mischievously.

Leora's hair blew in her face as she stared at him for a moment. Donovan recently started adding subtle sexual notes to everything. Not that she wasn't amused it, but it often caught her off guard. She dropped her eyes bashfully and shook her head. "We can't."

To Donovan, it appeared that she was actually considering it. "Sure we can," he pressed.

Leora pulled her hand from his and pushed him. "Whatever, Donnie." And with that she started skipping down the grassy hill. "I'll meet you there!" she called over her shoulder.

Donovan sighed. He wanted to make a move on her, but didn't know how or even if he should. Donovan frowned while he made his way to the secluded pond in which they swam often. What would it do to their friendship? They had known each other all of their lives. Did she see him as a brother type and no more?

Tall trees and a high rocky embankment surrounded the clear pond. Some of the trees that framed the water were flowering fruit trees which were in bloom. Tiny pink petals fell from the sky to the ground and pond's surface as a gentle breeze blew. Water lilies dotted the far side of the pond. A Fire Turtle, named for its blazing orange color, swam just below the calm water.

Donovan climbed to the top of the embankment, which was about 15 feet from the surface of the pond. He removed his shirt, kicked off his sandals and ducked behind a large tree. Donovan watched the trail and waited.

It wasn't long before Leora appeared. She wore a striped, one piece bathing suit and had a large white towel in hand. "Donovan?"

He didn't answer and ducked down.

Leora shrugged, putting the towel down and taking off her sandals. She padded over to the edge of the water and touched her foot in. Despite the recent hot weather, the pond was still cool. Leora walked slowly into the clear water. As it enveloped her thin frame, her skin turned to goose flesh. She shivered hard when it reached just below her breasts. Her nipples were very hard and stuck out. Leora sucked a deep breath into her lungs and dipped below the surface. How the water felt so good.

Donovan came from cover and stood looking down at the pond and Leora. Just as she came to the surface, he jumped. He tucked his body into a cannon ball as he fell towards the water. "Weeeeee!"

Leora squealed with surprise as he landed in the pond next to her. "Donnie!"

He laughed as he burst through the water.

"You dork!" Leora laughed and splashed him.

Donovan's black hair hung wet down his face. He pulled his hand up, pushing his hair back. He sported a big grin, showing his brilliant white teeth. He got closer to Leora. "Surprised you, didn't I?"

"Yes, you ass!" She looked at him. It never dawned on Leora how incredibly handsome Donovan was. His shoulders looked broader that she remembered. And his face...beautiful green eyes...and those lips. Leora was unaware that the smile was slowly fading from her face as she looked at him.

Donovan watched as Leora's expression change. He slowly drew his hand from the water to pull a piece of her wet hair from her cheek. His index finger traced her jaw line lightly.

Suddenly becoming uncomfortable, Leora blinked. What was happening? Not to make things anymore awkward than they were, she smiled and shoved Donovan back into the water. "Sucker!"

"Hey!" He laughed as he disappeared under the surface with a splash.

Leora laid back to float on top of the water. Her eyes closed. The water was very relaxing. "What are you going to do now that we've finished school?"

"Well, I'd like to go to the space academy, but I don't think we have enough money for me to get in." Space seemed like a far away notion at that moment. Only the wealthy got to enjoy space and the luxury of traveling to other planets.

"I'm sure something will work out. It always does."

"Yeah..." Donovan sighed. He noticed the white lilies on the side of the pond and swam towards them. "What about you?"

"I'm not sure. I always thought I had plenty of time to decide so I never gave it much mind."

Donovan picked the whitest lily and swam back over to her while she spoke.

"I would like to travel or meet different kinds of beings maybe. I'm sure that won't happen though. End up working on the farm forever."

He watched her for a moment. She floated weightlessly on top of the pond. She reminded him of an angel. That thought brought his mind to something else. He obviously wasn't the only that thought so. "I can't believe the prince asked you to marry him," Donovan said quietly.

Leora opened her eyes and stared at the tree tops. Sunlight beamed through holes in the canopy. "Yeah, me either. I don't understand it...besides being just terrible to look at, he's so much older than I. What would he want in me?"

She was completely unaware of her womanly gifts, Donovan thought. "I guess just like all other men, he can tell what an incredibly beautiful woman you've become." He always had thought she was incredibly beautiful.

"Right. A lowly poor farmer's daughter."

"Station has nothing to do with appearance. You look beautiful as you are, I can't imagine what you'd look like in one of those expensive beaded gowns with your hair all fancied up."

"You think I'm beautiful?" Leora smiled.

Donovan's heart skipped a beat. What had he done? He decided he might as well make his feelings known. Donovan gulped, gripping the lily tightly. He waded to her and took her hand.

Leora's feet found the sandy bottom of the pond and she stood to look at him.

He handed the lily to Leora and she smiled. "Thanks."

"I do think you are beautiful." He slowly brought his face close to hers. Her skin smelled like sweet grass. His nose was brushing hers, his lips mere millimeters from Leora's. "I have always thought you were beautiful," Donovan kissed Leora's lips tenderly.

Her mind and heart raced. Leora pulled away from him slightly. "Donnie..." Leora had never done anything like this but had always thought it would be with him when it did happen. Her grey eyes met his green eyes. How his eyes sparkled. "Kiss me again," Leora whispered, closing her eyes.

Donovan's lips met hers. The kiss was soft at first. Donovan's tongue gently probed her open mouth and their tongues met. Leora wrapped her arms around Donovan tightly and sighed.

They were unaware that one of the prince's men spied them from behind a tree. The prince would not be happy about this at all. The man quickly left, scaring some birds from their hiding place. Their wings made a loud rustle that startled the young couple below.

Leora jumped away from him and they both looked in the direction of the noise. Nothing was there.

"Just some stupid birds," Donovan muttered.

Leora shivered. "I'm going to lay in the sun a bit."

"Okay." Donovan followed her to the sunny edge of the pond. He wasn't sure how to act towards her now. Would she regret what had just happened?

Leora laid out her towel in the sand and stretched out upon it. She closed her eyes as Donovan sat down in the sand next to her. Her mind went back to kissing Donovan. It was nice and there wasn't anything scary about it at all, but it was Donovan. He was her friend, her comfort. His lips were so soft. A smile eased its way on to Leora's face.

Donovan noticed this. "What?"

She sucked her lips into her mouth, trying to straighten her face, but it was no use.

"Nothing." She giggled.

He grinned sheepishly. "What??"

She just cleared her throat in response.

Donovan scooted closer to her, sitting on his side as Leora acted like she didn't notice. His eyes roamed her body for a few moments then he traced his finger around the place he knew her belly button to be.

Leora giggled. "Stop it."

"Does that tickle?"

"Yes!"

"What will you give me if I stop?" Donovan's eyes sparkled.

Leora continued to giggle while trying to slap his hand away. "I dunno. What do you want?"

He didn't hesitate. "A kiss," he said simply.

"Okay, just stop!"

His mouth was on hers just after she finished speaking. This wasn't a tentative kiss. This was full of passion and eagerness.

Leora's hand was on the back of Donovan's head, ruffling his hair while his left hand slowly ran down her right side, gently brushing by her breast, until it came to rest upon her hip.

"You're a great kisser," Leora sighed.

"You're not so bad yourself."

She felt his manhood grow hard while he lay against her. However, Leora was confident that he would do nothing that she was uncomfortable with. She enjoyed his touch and closeness.

They continued to make out on that sandy spot next to the pond for a good couple of hours.

In the distance, a bell gonged.

Donovan pulled his lips from Leora's and rested his head in the nape of her neck. They both sighed. Leora's father used a bell to call her when she was away out on the farm.

"I have to go," she said softly.

He kissed her collar bone. "I know." Donovan put a few tender kisses on her lips then moved away. He dug his toes into the sand while she stood and shook out her towel.

"Today was nice, Donnie."

He looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah, it was." Donovan stood and put his arms around her. "You know I love you, Leora. Always have."

She smiled, "yes, I know". She kissed him. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay." He kissed her one more time.

"Bye, Donnie." With that, she turned and ran down the trail towards the farm, away from Donovan.

He watched her disappear from sight.

************

Back at the farm, Leora found the opulent royal carriage hovering in front of her simple stone farm house. It sparkled with its bright red and gold enameled surface.

Now what, Leora thought as she walked up the steps. She wrapped her towel around her body and entered the house.

There stood Prince Leod Atol speaking with her father. She blinked hard after looking at him...he was just hideous. Both the prince and her father turned towards her. Her father looked pained.

"Hello, Leola," the Prince greeted. An evil smirk painted his horrid face.

She bowed. "Your majesty." Leola looked at her father. "What's going on?"

"I was just leaving. It was nice to see you again." The prince nodded towards her and took a lingering look at her body. His lips curled around his teeth in an awful smile. With that, he walked out the door.

She watched him, and then turned to her father. "What is it?"

"I'm going to go to jail next Friday." He said as he sat down at the dinner table.

"What?? Why??"

The big man put his head in his hands. "I owe several months back rent that I didn't know of."

Leora put her hand on his shoulder. "Isn't there something that can be done?"

"No, dear. I'm sorry. I'll ask Donovan's parents if you can stay with them while I'm gone."

A tear trickled down Leora's face as her mind raced. There had to be something that could be done. She turned and ran out the door.

Amazingly, the royal coach was still sitting there. Leora knocked on the door to the coach. "Your Majesty!"

The door opened and there sat a smug looking prince. "Leora! What may I do for you?"

"Please don't take my father away! I'll do anything!" The words came quickly even before she had time to think about what she was saying...and who she was saying it to.

The prince cocked his head to one side, interested. "Anything?"

She nodded quickly. "Yes sire."

"Be my wife," he said coolly.

Leora didn't expect that. "Wha?"

"Be my bride and I will forgive your father's debits. In fact, I'll forgive his debits and make the land his, never to pay rent again."

Leora was over whelmed. As much as she disliked the prince, she loved her father even more. She couldn't imagine him in jail. "okay," Leora muttered.

The prince grabbed her chin in his fingers and pulled her face up to meet his eyes. "This will happen under one condition...You have to come with me now, never to return here again." His eyes were a cold blue.

Leora's eyes shot open. "What? But I have to..."

"It's now or daddy goes to jail. It's your choice."

She'd never see the farm again. She'd never get to see...Donovan again. Leora had to tell him goodbye somehow. Maybe she could leave him a letter. "Can I get my mother's necklace first?"

"I'll send someone back for it."

Tears streamed down her face. Leora turned and looked towards Donovan's house on the far hill. "Do one more thing for me and we'll have a deal. I will leave with you right now."

"What."

She closed her eyes tightly for a moment, then turned to the wretched Prince. "Send my friend Donovan Fergal to the Space Academy."

The prince eyed her. This girl was ballsy. He would have fun with her. "Done." He opened the door to the coach wide.

Leora lowered her head. She accepted this fate and slowly climbed into the coach. She sat down in the seat across from the prince and he closed the door.

************

Later that day, a royal messenger visited Donovan's home. In front of Donovan's entire family, his mother, father, younger brother and sister, the messenger read to Donovan:

"His royal majesty, Prince Leod Atol, wishes the following to be stated: Ms. Leora Zale agreed to be my wife today. I have full confidence that we have the entire Fergal family's blessing. Also, Ms. Zale told me of the sexual advances that were made on her by Donovan Fergal. She said she was terrified and it was her desire never to see Mr. Fergal again. Being the forgiving man that I am, I will forget that such terrible things were ever done to my bride to be. With that said, I know that Mr. Fergal has been a good friend to Ms. Zale in the past. Therefore, to show my gratitude, I pulled some strings and had Mr. Fergal accepted into the Space Academy. Paid in full. A private voyager is waiting for him at the regional space port to take him to the academy at this moment. That is all, Prince Leod Atol."

The entire family stood there with their mouths wide open.

The messenger stared at Donovan. "Is it Master Fergal's wish to accept the gifts from the prince?"

Donovan's heart was in his feet. How could she say such things? She was terrified of him? She gave no indication of it at the time. And now she's going to marry the prince? Tears swelled in his eyes. Embarrassment and anger crept across his face.

"I think you had better take it, Donovan." His father stood behind him with his arms crossed.

"Should I take you to the space port now, Master Fergal?"

"I need to pack...things.."

"Everything you need will be provided for you at the academy, including uniforms."

"Fine."

The royal messenger took him to the space port and off he went to the academy.

************