Lesbian Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incomprehensible mumbling came from very close to my ear.

"Beg your pardon." I said in the same voice.

"She has your genes, baby. What did you expect?" Sam breathed sleepily from behind me.

I chuckled. "Guess you're right. Since this is my fault, I'll go get her. You can sort out all the drama once she's in her teens." Sam giggled, retrieved her arms from me, and I forced myself to get up and walk over to baby Chantal's room.

Ten minutes later, I was back in my bed – our bed. Sam had moved in a month after that night which started with a slap to my face, and ended with us passing out in each other's arms in the early morning hours after a marathon of lovemaking and both of us calling in sick. We knew we hadn't made Chantal that night, but it was the night we founded our little family. We must have created the screaming, kicking, crawling and much loved addition one night during the following weeks. The weekend Sam had moved was the same weekend her period was due – and didn't happen. We hadn't spent a night apart since.

"I think she does that on purpose. She's not even hungry. She just wants a cuddle and she's all happy again, practically passing out in my arms." I said with a hint of amusement in my voice.

"Those would be my genes." Sam giggled.

"There is no doubt that she's yours. She's beautiful. Just like her mother." I whispered as I brushed a strain of Sam's hair behind her ear.

"Don't give me that look. It's 2.30 am!" she countered.

"It's a Saturday, though." I pressed.

"And what do you think baby X here is going to say about this?" Sam breathed sexily as she moved her lips to mine, sat astride on top of me and pressed the light swell of her belly softly against my abdomen.

"Baby X is going to do exactly the same as the last three months of its young, happy, warm and cuddled-up life. It won't notice a thing," I whispered before kissing her back, "but I read that it's good for the baby if the mother has a lot of endorphins in her system. You'd do anything for our baby, wouldn't you?"

"Mhm, and where have you read that?" Sam asked as her hand drifted slowly down my body and her lips delivered kisses to my throat.

"I just made it up." I admitted. My breathing had become heavy.

"You lying bastard," she said in a seductive voice before kissing me again, "If you don't want to become a lying wanker, you'll have to suffer my punishment.Yourhands stay on the bed for the first three minutes."Herhand grabbed my hard cock.

"That's ... torture." I managed to gasp as she placed the tip of my cock on her entrance.

"Take it or leave it. If you're a good boy," Sam went on, "I might lick you clean once I've had my way with you. Or even better ..." She didn't bother to continue to speak. Instead, she moved my cock slightly, further up between the cheeks of her bum.

How could I say no to that? Sam didn't wait for my answer, as she moved my cock back to her pussy and impaled herself in one stride, gasping in pleasure at the familiar feeling.