Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the tip of the vibrator slid up and down, pushing on one end into the tiny pocket her swollen clit and then on the other end into the waiting warmth of her vagina, Margaret's hips moved and shifted to achieve maximum sensations. The tip of the vibrator found its way into her vagina, then stopped; then pushed a little further; then withdrew. Margaret liked the teasing. And she liked the juxtaposition of the slow and tentative against the hard and intentional. She thrust the vibrator deep into her vagina and cried out. She pushed as deep as she could and tickled the top of her cervix. It was a challenge to hold the vibrator in as deep a she liked it, so Margaret raised herself to a sitting position. The vibrator was now wedged inside her by the surface of the bed, freeing both hands to stroke her clitoris. The dual pleasure of vaginal penetration and clitoral stimulation was heady and intoxicating.

Alone in the dark and quiet bedroom, with only the light of the moon illuminating the shadows, Margaret gave herself over to the pure pleasure of her body. The quivering began deep inside of her and moved out from the very center of her being. Every nerve and muscle was tingling and alive. She felt strong and powerful as the waves of her orgasm rushed through her body. Her cries filled the silence.

When the fullness of her orgasm had come and then gone, she fell back onto the bed and was silent. Her breathing was ragged and strained. Her body was hot and covered with a fine film of perspiration.

There was rarely any doubt about her ability to achieve a strong and satisfying orgasm with self- stimulation. She knew that she could quiet the demands of her body. It was her soul that continued to ache. She ached for the emotional connection, the deep spirituality that she had discovered could be a part of the very best of lovemaking. That part of her could never be filled by her own hand.