Lessons in Observation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the sight of the sofa, one quick glance at those cushions where I had struggled so much the first time, had my insides churning. Now, no matter the panic, no matter how trapped I felt, I was feeling that same wild, weird exhilaration, that burning excitement.

I struggled harder but only succeeded in propelling us both across the room and onto the sofa. I twisted in Billy's grip and only succeeded in ending up sprawled across his lap. I reached frantically down to grab the back of my nightie as my bother yanked it up my legs and only succeeded in pushing my robe to one side.

As Billy's fingertips connected with the smooth skin of my butt and I felt my panties sliding down, the heat in my groin flared and I was instantly wet. Perversely -- or maybe understandably -- that sensation had me struggling even harder. But the wriggling and squirming only served to make the removal of my panties easier for Billy -- and brought first my thigh and then my hip into contact with the hardness in his boxers where they were revealed through his now-open robe.

Billy's first slap almost missed its target, his palm grazing across my butt cheek as I writhed to get free, but even so it sent shockwaves all down my spine and into my groin. I froze, petrified that I would lose control, gasping as I tried to hold back the orgasm that I could feel building so rapidly and unstoppably within me belly.

The second slap connected squarely with my ass, the sharp smack echoing off the walls and sending electricity coursing through my veins. I yelped and felt my belly muscles tightening. I felt Billy's grip tighten, his erection stiffening yet further. I heard him gasping, calling my name in a shaky voice. I felt him trembling. I closed my eyes, panic dissipating as my orgasm proved itself unstoppable, helpless to do anything but ride the wave of a sensation more intense than anything I had ever experienced.

When Billy began to lift my shoulder and hip I understood at once that he wanted me face up, my pussy exposed to his eager gaze. I realised that I wanted that too. More than wanted... needed! Between two deep, trembling spasms I flipped onto my back, opening my eyes to see Billy's rapturous look.

When he began frantically pushing my nightie higher, I knew he just had to see me completely naked. Beyond any thought of control, I raised my arms and was momentarily blinded as my nightie was pulled over my head to reveal my bare breasts.

From the crest of another wave of orgasm, I heard Billy gasping my name louder, felt one of his hands gliding over my breasts and the other fumbling urgently by my hip. I suddenly felt the heat of his erection touching my bare flesh, my brother's skin against my own, and cried out as yet another pulse of the most incredible pleasure passed through me.

Impossibly, unbelievably, astoundingly my excitement rose another notch. Both of Billy's hands were now roaming over my nakedness as I convulsed, my mind whirling off into the ether.

I was wide open in every sense of the word, and as Billy slithered out from under me and moved his body next to mine, as his muscles tensed and I felt the damp heat spurt along my thigh, the waves of orgasm coalesced into one monumental pulse that had me yelling to the heavens.

My mind tripped away for a while and I came to my senses to find Billy and I entwined in each other's arms, panting, sweating and whispering meaningless words to each other. I felt a surge of something very close to love -- love-plus, maybe -- and I hugged him tightly to me.

We stayed that way for an age -- I truly have no idea how long -- and then began to talk with a freedom and honesty that I never would have believed possible.

"Sis, you are so beautiful."

"Thank you."

"I guess you know that if I could have held back I would have tried to ... make love to you?"

"Yes. And I guess you know that I would have welcomed you, that I wanted you to."

"I do now, Thank you."

I kissed the top of Billy's head, "No point denying anything now, is there?"

"None at all. And we should be honest with each other and with ourselves, shouldn't we, sis?"

"Of course."

"And I must admit that what just happened was the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me."

"Likewise."

"And sis? I've only got one regret."

"It may be the same as mine. Tell me, Billy."

He hesitated for only a single second, "I regret that I couldn't hold back any longer."

"It may prove to be for the best," I told him.

"You think? You think maybe it stopped things going too far?"

"Oh, no, Billy." I let the honesty in my heart free, "It's given us the opportunity to look each other in the eye and decide what will happen while we're not out of control."

Billy lifted his head and stared into my eyes for a while. When he was satisfied that I was being deadly serious, or that I was under complete self-control, or whatever it was he was searching for, his eyes travelled down my body. He returned his gaze to my eyes and let out a long sigh, his right hand softly cupping my left breast. "I know what I want, sis."

"Me too, bro."

At the same instant we both started to tremble, both became nervous. We stared and stared into each other's eyes before Billy finally broke the tension. He gently squeezed my breast and smiled, "I want you so bad."

"Likewise."

As Billy started to slide more fully on top of me, I eased my right leg underneath his body until his legs were between mine. He was already hard again, his heat pressing into the inside of my thigh.

He eased his body forward until the tip of his erection pressed against my moist, swollen lips. We stared again for another eternity before we both nodded, the short distance between our mouths closing as me sought each others lips. As we kissed for the first time I raised my hips a fraction and Billy pushed a fraction. Millimetre by millimetre, his hardness slid inside my welcoming, eager moistness.

Every single fraction of a movement brought a higher and deeper sensation of wonder and ecstasy. I could feel a vein in his cock throbbing within my depths, could feel my muscles squeezing him softly. We began to move at the same time, my hips rising with each of Billy's thrusts, taking his entire length deep.

After the explosive orgasms we had experienced so soon beforehand, I found it hard to believe how fast we both reached another peak. Within a few minutes we were pounding each other's hips with every buck and thrust. Billy's hands squeezed, explored, mauled, pulled, his mouth crushed against mine, out tongues entwined.

Soon after he began to gasp and pant, calling my name over and over. I returned the cries, told him that I was close. I told him to stay with me, stay inside me. I told him to fill me.

When I felt my brother, my dear sweet little brother, explode inside me, when I felt his juices filling me, I felt my entire body, mind and soul convulse with pure delight. My orgasm lit up every nerve and fibre, sent a galaxy of stars spiralling through my brain, brought forth a guttural cry of pure, animal passion.

A second wave struck with the force of a tsunami, then a third. At five I lost count and for a few seconds, lost consciousness.

When I came fully back to my senses, the first things I felt was the hot sweat between my skin and Billy's, and the second was a more intimate inter-mingling of our fluids deep within me. I had a smile plastered to me face, and a tingling sensation coruscating across me naked flesh.

Billy lifted his head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "I love you, sis."

"I love you, Billy."

We kissed, the sensation of wrongness, of taboos breaking, lending the touch of our lips a deeper intimacy than even our love-making had. After a few minutes of tender caresses with our mouths, Billy pulled his head away and smiled down at me.

"This is beyond wild."

"Beyond everything," I sighed contentedly, "And something that I will remember for the rest of my life."

A small frown creased my brother's face, "Do you mean that...this is the only-"

"No! No, not that, Billy. I mean that I doubt whether I will ever feel so... loved, so completely fulfilled as I do right now. That was perfection."

"Yeah," Billy said, smiling now, "I wonder whether we'll be able to improve on it, though?"

My eyes opened wide as I felt something stir inside me. When the momentary shock had passed, I laughed, "I guess we'll find out in time."

Like I said at the beginning, most of the time we're a pretty unobservant lot -- us humans -- and that is especially true when it comes to people noticing how close a sister and her brother have become. But we notice. We observe. Everything.

12