Lessons with Kelli Ch. 03

Story Info
The end and a beginning.
5.7k words
4.68
17.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers Note: This is the last chapter in our story. I hope that you have enjoyed it.

*

We talked a lot about sex and my experiences with women. Kelli's sex life before starting her change, had been pretty basic with the few girls that she had slept with and she had said that she never considered herself good in bed. I, on the other hand, had pretty much done it all with the opposite sex including some Master and sub play. Over the years I had been with plenty of women who liked to be spanked and occasionally I even enjoyed being spanked myself. But I had hadn't done any of that for a while and I really just wasn't into it any more. I never brought up the subject of spanking Kelli and well, I just didn't want to do that to her. Call it what you want, but hurting her was the last thing on my mind.

But the next Wednesday as we finished up our guitar lesson and drinks, Kelli said, "I would like to try something tonight. I would like a spanking."

I looked at her and asked, "Were you spanked as a child?"

Kelli answered, "No, and I am pretty sure that this is going to hurt."

With a chuckle I replied, "Well it won't be an ass massage, that's for sure, but can I ask why?"

She drew her head back and asked, "Can't a girl get spanked without having a reason? From what I have read, a lot of women like it."

This was so out of character for her and I suspected that there was something else behind this, so I replied, "Just about everyone has a reason and honestly, if I have a say in the matter, I'd really prefer not to give you a spanking."

She looked away from me for a minute, before kissing me and saying softly, "I got a phone call last night from a girl named Diane that I have known since early childhood. She ran into my little sister the other day and asked her for my phone number. We were pals from the time we started elementary school and dated in high school. She always had a thing for me, and she was the first girl I had sex with. I was her first as well, which goes without my saying, was a total disaster," and she laughed, "But I never really thought of her as anything more than a friend. We broke up when I went to college, I would still see her around during the summers, and I knew she still had feelings for me. I haven't talked with her since before my senior year in college. So that's the start of this. There aren't too many people from my home town that know about my changes, but she asked me how and what I was doing and I told her. Diane got very nasty and said that if I had stayed with her, I wouldn't have become a queer and ruined my body and my life."

"That is sad that she feels that way," I said.

Kelli kissed me and replied, "I told a few of friends I had at college when I first started and I got the same thing from them. I should know better by now just to let it pass, but it still upsets me when people are that way and it has been bothering me all day."

I answered, "You are doing what you feel is best for you, and you shouldn't be made to feel guilty or ashamed by others."

She said, "I know, but that is your answer as to why I want a spanking. I don't get down too often but it happens once in a while and well." I just shook my head as she finished with, "Besides, Jenna says she loves a good spanking," and laughed.

I replied, "But you are not Jenna and if you really want to be spanked, I will do it," although I wasn't real happy with this.

She looked at me and I guess she saw that I was serious as she said, "I guess I will think about it some more."

We kissed and soon were up her bedroom getting undressed. Both of our nightgowns were lavender that evening. Kelli went to the bathroom before we started as always and after I was undressed, I sat down on her side of the bed and waited. She saw me sitting there as she came out and stopped.

I asked, "So are we or aren't we?"

Kelli started breathing hard as she walked to where I was sitting. I pulled my nightgown up, spread my legs and motioned to her to bend over my knee. She moved in close and it looked like she was going to do it, but then she stopped and looked at me.

"You really don't want to do this, do you?" she asked.

I replied, "I do not want to hurt you at all."

She leaned forward, lightly kissed me and said, "I guess I can't argue with that," and we both moved back on the bed.

That night was very special and passionate. I made love to her first, being slow and careful the whole time and when she got inside me, it was with the same care, so gentle and sweet. After that, we started kissing and playing with each other's cocks, did a sixty-nine for a while before once again filling each other with hard cocks and warm sperm.

Then as we lay snuggled close together under the covers, Kelli said softly, "There is something I want to ask you."

I said just as softly, "There is no need to ask. I love you Kelli."

She started breathing a little heavy, then she clasped my hand tightly and said, "I love you too," then added, "What a pair we make!"

I replied, "Well it could be worse. We could be queer."

At first there was silence then Kelli laughed and laughed. We got even closer together and finally drifted off to sleep.

The next four months were as close to heaven on earth as it could get. We made a lot of trips back to the restaurant on Saturdays, but she took me other places, like to a movie or even bar that had music where we could dance. I never got questioned if I was really a woman on those nights, I was sure that I had gotten a few stares, but by then, it didn't bother me. I started watching what I ate and had lost almost thirty pounds and I kept on shaving my body, other than my pubes and arms.

Our lovemaking kept getting better as well. Just when you would think that things couldn't get any nicer, there would be a night that would just blow you away with how great it was. She would tease me once in a while about getting spanked, but it was all in fun and never happened. Her sister kept bugging Kelli about the photos that she had asked for of my cock and us making love and finally I told Kelli that if it was okay with her, that it was okay with me. The next night that I was there, I brought my camera along and took some pictures of my cock, then a few of us making love to each other. Her sister liked the pictures and commented how horny they made her. We both had a good laugh over that, since it was pretty apparent that her sister was always horny. She had even asked Kelli if she could come down for a visit some time and join us in bed, but that was too weird for Kelli.

We hadn't made any long term plans, but then there wasn't any reason to do so, things were that great between us.

Then one Tuesday there was an invitation from Kelli in the mail at the store, which was unexpected as I had been there Saturday and Sunday like always and she hadn't said anything about this. I opened it up and it said that I was invited to a very special party on Wednesday evening and that there was no RSVP needed. But she was always doing little things like this and I didn't give it too much thought.

When I got to her house, she greeted me as always. I asked her who else was coming to this party but Kelli said that it was just us. I got changed into my lady clothes and she came up and did her usual thing with my hair and makeup. Supper was by candlelight and she seemed like she was going out of her way, well more than usual, to make everything just right. Thinking back on it, I guess I was sensing that something was going on, but I just ignored those feelings at the time.

Our routine in the bedroom had always been that we made love to each other twice. Sometimes she made love to me first and other nights I made love to her at the start. This night, she made love to me first, and I loved her back. The periods in between were always filled with talking, kissing, and almost nonstop foreplay. After our second session of lovemaking, I was planning on going to sleep like we always did, but Kelli said that she was feeling extra horny that night and would I mind staying awake for some more fun. My cock was done for the night but I had no problem at all letting her ride me again for a third time. I still remember that look in her eyes as she stared into mine, it was a strange mixture of happiness and sorrow. But I was too busy enjoying the delicious feel of her being inside of me to think too much about it and I figured that I would ask her about it in the morning.

I woke up the next day and she wasn't in the bed. I called to her, thinking that she was in the bathroom but I got no response. So I grabbed my robe and went downstairs to see if she was in the kitchen, but she wasn't there either and nowhere else in the house. To say that I was concerned is a bit of an understatement. I headed back upstairs the bedroom, looked over to where I kept my regular clothes and sitting on top of them was an envelope with my name on the front.

I opened it and read, "My dearest love. I want to tell you just how wonderful these past months have been with you in my life but I just cannot find the right words. I have never had feelings of love for anyone like I have for you and that makes this all the more difficult. I know you are wondering where I am right now and I am sorry for any worry I may have caused you. You once told me that I had to do what was best for me and after many long nights of thinking and crying about it, it is time that I go ahead and finish my journey to become a woman. Because if I wait much longer, I may not go through with it and deep down inside that isn't what is right for me. I know that I should have talked to you about this but I have walked this path alone for so long, that I have to see it though by myself. I will be gone for a while, how long depends on how well things go for me. I have made arrangements to have the house taken care of so that you don't have to be burdened with that. When I get back I will get in touch with you. I hope with all my heart that you will still want me, but if not, I will try to understand. With all the love of my heart, body, and soul. Kelli."

During the time we were together I had done some research on what this surgery entailed. While the procedure had become somewhat routine, the recovery was the hard part and on the one hand, I admired her bravery at wanting to do this alone, but on the other hand, loving her like I did, I was very concerned. But there was nothing that I could do about it now. After a shower, I got dressed, and left the house. I thought about leaving her a note for when she got back but by then, my words were failing me.

One week turned into two, then four, and five without a word from her. I tried her cell phone a few times but it always went right to voice mail and I never left a message. I was starting to wonder if something hadn't gone wrong, all surgeries have risks, and having no else to contact about her, made for some lonely times. I did try to get in touch with Jenna from the restaurant but she had left there for another job and I was really starting to wonder if I ever would hear from her again.

Seven weeks after she left, I was in the back of my store on a quiet Wednesday afternoon doing some paper work. I heard the front door open, then close and I walked out to the store area. Standing there was a pretty girl of average height, with a slender build, shoulder length brown hair, and nicely dressed in a blouse, sweater and slacks.

She asked, "Are you still giving guitar lessons?"

I replied, "Yes I am."

She said, "I was wondering if you would be interested in coming to my house tonight for one and maybe we could have supper as well?"

I answered, "I have been saving my Wednesday nights for someone that was very special in my life. She had to go away for a while but I keep hoping that one day she will show up again."

With a smile she walked up close to me and said, "I am also looking for someone very special. You see I am a virgin and would like to know how it feels to be a real woman."

I answered, "I would enjoy that very much, but it will probably hurt the first time."

Kelli got close, put her arms around my neck and replied, "But there is only one person that I would trust to make it feel right."

I smiled and we kissed for a very long time, but then a customer walked in and Kelli left. I was in a fog the rest of the day and especially on the way over to her house. She greeted me at the door with a kiss, I asked if I was going to be changing in my other clothes, but she shook her head no. Our conversation was light and fun during supper, it was almost like she hadn't been gone at all. Kelli had been practicing her guitar a lot while she was away and was close to where I really didn't have much more to teach her. After fixing our drinks, she got on the couch next to me and we sat there for a long time, just looking at each other and not saying anything.

Finally with a deep breath, Kelli said, "I am so sorry that I left like that without telling you first."

I replied, "You have nothing to be sorry about, I'm the one who told you that you had to do what you thought was best for yourself."

With a shake of her head she answered, "I know, but in a way it was selfish of me. I have to tell you honestly. I never, ever, expected or even wanted to have sex with another man, until I was where I wanted to be with my body, but then it happened with you. I did it thinking that it would be just for fun and to learn a little, but it went way beyond that and my feelings for you happened right from the start."

I said, "I never expected that things between us would happen like they did and I never thought that I could fall in love with someone, well, under those circumstances. But it happened, and I feel the same way towards you Kelli."

She replied, "I know and you showed me how much you loved me night after night. I would miss being with you from the minute you left until you got back here."

"So what changed?" I asked.

Kelli's eyes watered a little as she answered, "That is what was so hard, nothing changed. I was getting more and more in love with you, but the one Sunday a few weeks before I left, I was going through my purse and found the card from the doctor that had done my other surgeries. I realized that I hadn't thought about getting the last one done hardly at all since I met you and it really scared me. I was so confused as to what I should do, but then a few days later I called and made the appointment. I so wanted to tell you, but every time we made love, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. That last night was so beautiful that I cried for a long time sitting out in my car before I left."

I asked, "I guess everything went well?"

She replied, "Yes, there were no problems with the procedure. The first week was rough, and for a while there was still this little part of me that kept asking if I made the right choice. I did a lot of crying when no one was around and the first time that I went to the bathroom after they took the catheter out, it just felt so strange down there. I haven't pee'd standing up since I began living as a woman, but it was a real shock to realize that those days are now gone for good," and we both laughed a little. Then she got serious as she asked, "So where does this leave us?"

I had somehow known that once she was back, that we were going to be having this conversation. I had thought about it many times and went over every possible thing that I wanted to say to her over and over again but somehow, all that was lost.

"My feelings for you haven't changed at all," I answered, "I love you as a person and not just as a penis," which brought a smile to her face. I said, "There is a big age difference between us and while it doesn't matter much now, at some point it will. I would like to just keep living and loving you week after week, and well what happens, happens."

Kelli replied, "The age thing has never bothered me, but I understand what you are saying. I would also like to keep living and loving you week after week. You have always accepted me for who I am and there aren't many people out there who would."

I said, "But there is one thing."

From the look in her eyes, I could tell that she knew what I was going to say as she asked, "Yes?"

"No more surprises," I replied

She smiled and placed her hand gently on my cheek as she said, "Only good ones, I promise."

Kelli hugged me very tightly and it sounded almost like she was going to cry again. I hugged her back, and we kissed for a long time before she took my hand and led me upstairs. The bed was already turned down and the candles were lit.

Kelli turned and asked me, "What color nightgown should I wear tonight?"

I smiled and answered, "None. I just want to feel you next to me."

After another long kiss, she went into the bathroom and I got undressed. I had just stretched out on the bed when she walked back into the room. In the dim light of the candles I could see that she had let her pubes grow back. In a way it was strange not seeing her cock, but what I did see was this very beautiful woman walking over to the bed.

She got in next to me and after a kiss, softly said, "I am so nervous."

"It will be fine, I promise," I answered with another kiss.

Our foreplay was well practiced by this time but this night it was extra special. I played her breasts and ass over and over as she did the same to me. When it was time, I moved my hand slowly down to her pubes, which I played with, before sliding my hand between her legs.

I felt around a few times and she asked quietly, "What does it feel like?"

I answered, "Like a perfect and beautiful woman," and it was the truth.

Had I not known, I never would have guessed what she was before. I explored her deeper and as I played with her clit, I could hear and feel her passion building as we kissed. I wet my middle finger in my mouth before slowly pushing it inside her cunt. She was tight, very tight, but I was gentle as I worked it around. Her hand was gently stroking my cock like she always had and that felt so good after all those weeks of her not being there.

A few minutes passed, then I reached over and got the lubricant from it's usual spot on the nightstand. I moved between her legs, and even though there wasn't much light in the room, I could clearly see how beautiful she now was down there. I gently parted her lips, placed mine between them, and started licking up and down her cunt. I reached up and played with her breasts as I ate her, then I slid my hands down her arms and took her hands in mine. I focused on her clit, licking and sucking, and Kelli got close to climaxing, but it seemed like she couldn't get over the edge. I kept at it, then I felt her hands tighten around mine, and with a loud shriek, she had her first orgasm as a woman. She stared at me with a look of total amazement as I got the lube and after wetting her cunt with it, I added some to my cock before I moved up close to her.

She lifted her legs way back like she used to before, but I said, "Lower, different target tonight."

Kelli laughed and replied, "Duh," and I laughed as well.

After getting her to the right position, I put my cock right at the mouth of her cunt, then I leaned forward and started to slowly push inside of her. I watched her face for any sign of pain or discomfort but there was none. I kept going until our pubes touched and I was all the way in. The look on her face was unbelievable. She let go of her legs and wrapped her arms around my back. We kissed and I started to gently make love to her. I hadn't had sex with anyone else since she had left and she was so tight that I was afraid of cumming too fast. I was in deep, only moving my cock a little but at the same time I was gently grinding the area above my cock against her clit. This was a technique that I had used many times before with other women. Kelli got close to climaxing, then let out another yell as it started. I moved my cock faster when she did, filled her virgin cunt with my sperm and she pulled my head down close to her head, as both of our orgasms finished. The room was quiet except for the sounds of our breathing and I felt something wet against my cheek. I moved my head back and saw that she was crying.

12