Lessons with Lenore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I?" he asked.

In answer, I used my own finger to guide his into my, by then wet, pussy. I guided him into mimicking the thrusting motion of sex then pulled his hand away.

"Taste me," I said, raising the finger that had been inside me to his mouth. He looked a little confused but opened his mouth to suck my juices off his finger anyway.

"Do you like how I taste?" I asked.

"Yes." he said.

I smiled at him and flung my right leg over his waist. Once again he looked shocked and nervous but I could feel his cock twitching, almost touching the wet opening to my pussy.

"Would you like to fuck me?" I asked.

"But what about, you know, babies and stuff?"

"I've been on The Pill for nearly a year. And I know you don't have anything cause you're, technically, a virgin. If you're worried about me, the doctors have to do blood tests when a girl goes on The Pill. I'm clean."

"But the teachers always say to use rubbers."

"I don't have any. If I did and you really wanted to we could use them. And with any other girl you really should. But my older brother Les told me once that using them is like taking a shower with your clothes on."

"Well since you're on The Pill and I know you..."

I didn't give him a chance to talk himself out of it. I reached down, took hold of his cock and rubbed the tip through my juices, spreading them around. I lowered myself till the entire head was inside me then raised up enough to take hold of his hands and put them back on my tits. I watched his face as I sank all the way down. He inhaled on a whimper and closed his eyes tight. I thought I'd figured out why he did that. He was trying to hold back, fighting not to cum. Since he'd controlled himself with me, I wondered why he hadn't that day with Stef.

I raised and lowered my hips slowly a few times to let him get used to the feel of me. He'd kept his hands on my boobs and after a few seconds started squeezing them and pinching the nipples exactly how I liked. I moaned quietly and speeded the motion of my hips. I knew he wouldn't last long, not his first time, but if I didn't have time to get off I could finish later that night with a vibrator.

His hands left my tits, stroked down my sides and grabbed my hips. He looked more in control of himself now and on my next downstroke, he raised his hips to meet mine, driving his cock even deeper inside me. I made a noise somewhere between a gasp and a moan and started riding him hard. He raised his right hand to the back of my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. His left hand stayed on my hip, guiding me as he matched my rhythm. I could feel an incredible orgasm building inside my pussy. I just needed another minute. I raised up for better leverage and was right there when I heard Rusty groan and felt him grab my hips again to slam me down onto his cock. I felt loads of cum making it difficult to stay on him but I kept going; he didn't stop me. All it took was a few more hard thrusts and my orgasm ripped through my entire body. I wasn't a screamer but that time I had to lean down and bite his shoulder to keep the neighbors from hearing me.

When the aftershocks of my orgasm finally calmed, I felt completely wrung out. I just lay sprawled on top of Rusty like an old dishrag. We were both breathing hard. He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned his head enough to give my neck a quick kiss. I managed to raise up on shaky arms and look down at him. He still looked a little shy and blushed when I looked at him.

"Wow," I said. "It took you a little while to get the hang of it but you ended up better than anyone else I've been with. But I still want to know why you came from just touching Stef's boob. Cause you definitely didn't have any problems today."

"Well I'm used to...um..."

"Stroking? Jacking off?"

"Yeah," he said, blushing again. "I usually do that at least every day. Twice if I can. Stef asked to meet me a week before that day and she told me not to, um...take care of myself for the whole week."

I managed to climb off him and grab a towel off the floor. "Did you this morning before you came over?" I asked as I wiped up the leftovers from between my legs.

"Yeah," he said, blushing more.

"It's ok." I said as I used the other end of the towel to clean his half hard cock. "I don't mind that you did. It's probably even a good thing since you gave me the most incredible orgasm of my life."

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could make a sound we heard the front door open. We looked at each other. He jumped off the bed and threw on his clothes. I hurried into the p.j.'s I'd been wearing when my parents and brother had left that morning. I opened my window and screen as he put his shoes on.

"Hurry," I said. "You'll have to leave through here. And don't let them see you. I'll have my car taken away for a week if we're caught. I'm not supposed to have anyone over when my parents are gone. They don't care that I'm almost 19; their house, their rules."

Right before he climbed out the window, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. He lowered his mouth to mine and with a kiss worthy of the movies proved that he was a fast learner. This kiss was perfect. He pulled back to look at me, smiled, then without another word, was out the window and out of sight. I turned and walked the few steps back to my bed to collapse onto it. My sheets smelled like sex. I was already planning how to stop Stef's vicious rumor. I remembered the bite mark on his right shoulder. I'd bitten him hard enough to draw blood. I grinned when I wondered how he was going to explain that to the other players in the locker room when he changed for football practice.

***

That afternoon, while everyone else was watching TV, I locked myself in my room and called Rusty again. He answered on the second ring.

"Lenore, I promise I won't tell anyone about this morning. I don't care about the rumors; they'll die down in a few weeks anyway. You don't have to do anything and I know you don't want anyone to know about...what we did."

"Rusty, calm down. That's not why I called. I'll do what I said; I'll put Stef in her place. But I called cause I wanted to see you again."

There was silence for so long I thought we'd been disconnected. I had to check the call timer to make sure it was still going.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard right. I thought you said you wanted to see me again."

"I do want to see you again. But if you don't want to see me I won't ask again."

"Yes, I do! I was just really...shocked. I thought I was just a pity fuck for you."

"Maybe just a little to start, but I really do like you. If you want to keep things low key it's ok. Lee will probably give you a hard time if you start hanging out with me."

"I'll deal with Lee. But I'd think you wouldn't want to be seen in public with a younger guy, especially me."

"Well I usually wouldn't but I think we could have fun together. And I don't just mean making out and having sex."

"What do you mean?"

"Can you really not guess?"

"I guess not. I have no idea what you're trying to say."

"Well...I've never asked this but um...you want to go out?"

"Go out? Like on a date? Like going out, going out?"

"Yes...to all of that."

"Wow, I mean yes, I mean sure, I mean ok yeah."

I laughed a little at his stammering. "So what are you doing tonight? I haven't seen Zombieland yet and I've heard it's really good. I could come pick you up about seven if you want to go with me to see it."

"Yeah, I'd like that. I haven't seen it either. But wouldn't you rather see a chick flick?"

I laugh again. "I'm not the chick flick kind of girl, Rusty. I like zombies, horror movies, and monster movies better."

"I've never known a girl to like those kind of movies."

"I'm not like any girl you've ever met. I'll pick you up about seven, ok?"

"Ok sure. I'll be ready."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. That night was the start of a routine. I'd pick him up, go over to his house or he'd come to mine and we'd see a movie (most of the time) or just sit and talk. We had an active sex life and he was such a willing learner it didn't take long before he was much better than any other guy I'd been with. It didn't take me long to counter the rumors Stef had started. All it really took was my dating him. All his classmates were completely awed by his dating an older girl.

I took him to my Sr. prom and when I graduated I went to the local college just so I could see him more often than if I'd gone off to school. He took me to his Sr. prom but told me that if it weren't for me he wouldn't have gone. He didn't manage to graduate a year early but joined me at college the year after I started. I'd deliberately taken just a few classes so we could be in as many of the same ones as possible.

***

So far we've been together three years and our relationship is as strong as ever. We live in separate dorms but have talked about getting an apartment together after graduation. We haven't made any decisions yet but we've still got another year. And who knows? Maybe it'll end up to be a permanent arrangement.

12