Let It Rain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

My junior year at college passed without any angst as my relationship with Jennifer deepened, despite the distance. I was in love and my heart sang when we were together.

But, trouble was on the horizon in the form of a beautiful English maiden. * When I returned to college for my senior year, my education department counselor asked if I'd be interested in mentoring a foreign exchange student. While I had plenty to keep me busy, I accepted. Maybe, just maybe it would distract me from thinking about Jennifer constantly.

Lindy was an exchange student from England and except for Jennifer, one of the hottest young women I ever laid eyes on. A blond haired, blue eyed beauty of twenty, the girl oozed sexuality from her pores.

As Lindy's mentor, I was responsible for showing her the ropes. Just getting from class to class was a challenge for a newbie, even with a campus map.

Whereas Jennifer was outgoing, warm and effusive, Lindy was innocent, reserved and shy. A head turner when she walked around campus, she appeared to be unaffected by the attention. I was captivated early on and rebuked myself for desiring to see her nude. Since we shared several classes together, the close proximity to Lindy was heating my loins to nuclear levels.

Much to my dismay, I masturbated one night imagining I was devouring Lindy. Afterwards, I felt like I had betrayed Jennifer. Not for a minute did I question her loyalty to me and yet I knew if the situation for intimate contact with Lindy presented itself, I'd be powerless to refuse.

A week before mid-terms, Lindy and I decided to hit the books together for our Sociology class. It was my last general academic requirement and I had put little effort into studying. My quiz scores hovered around a "B" and I wanted to ace the mid-term.

Before we started, I offered Lindy a beer.

"Yeah, that'd be nice..."

When I returned with the bottle of suds Lindy was looking through a photo album that I had mistakenly left on my dresser. It contained pictures of Jennifer.

"She's lovely," Lindy stated, pointing at one of Jennifer on the beach in her bikini.

"Yeah, she's a dear friend..."

Lindy regarded me with a fair amount of skepticism and I instantly felt sheepish. Does she know? I pondered. Although none of the photos were of an intimate nature, Jennifer was the only subject.

"Do you mind if I look?" she asked very politely

"Not at all,"

Lindy continued perusing the photos and I stood dumbly by waiting for her to lose interest. She was enthralled and looked through every page. We'd known each other for about a month and to say we got on famously was an understatement but I wasn't prepared for the conversation that followed.

"Tara, may I ask a personal question?"

"Yeah, ask away,"

"Have you been with...I don't quite know how to put this...ever gotten into a girl's knickers?"

I hesitated until I translated knickers to mean panties. Oh sweet Jesus, I think I blushed every shade of red known to mankind. Lindy had her answer.

"Yes," I answered very quietly.

"Is the girl in the photo's your...ah...girlfriend?"

So much for the wide eyed, innocent girl from Britain. The girl had more savvy than she let on, much more.

"Yeah," I answered with my head down.

"You two exclusive?" she asked with her charming accent.

Truth was Jennifer and I never talked about it but it was certainly implied.

"No, not really," I lied, and immediately regretted my words.

My answer seemed to intrigue Lindy because she got a devilish gleam in her eyes.

"Can we chat, girl to girl?" she asked with a conspiratorial expression.

I was more than mystified but curious as hell.

"I've wondered what it would be like for the longest time..."

"What?"

"What it would be like...to be with a girl..." she whispered.

Lindy's words sent a shock wave of adrenaline through my body. My resolve to stay faithful to Jennifer was wilting fast.

We sat on my bed and talked. Lindy related her limited experience with the opposite sex and while she admitted that she wasn't a virgin from the tenor of her words I gathered that she was turned-off by men.

At first, I found it hard to believe that someone with her very pretty looks would have a hard time hooking-up with another girl. But, the more Lindy revealed, I realized that she was too shy and too restricted by her surroundings do anything about it. She had to travel 3000 miles to a different country to get up enough nerve to express her feelings.

"I live in a small village about an hour north of London...everybody knows each other and news gets around...my mum and dad would never understand...they're very religious, go to church every Sunday...I had my chances at University but I couldn't go through with it..."

Lindy's pensive look was very appealing. Her long blonde hair was corded in a French braid, creamy pale complexion, slender sexy body; the girl was one delectable morsel. But, I didn't think it was the time or place to try anything. I wanted her first experience to be memorable and set a plan in motion to seduce the British hottie. I doubted that she'd be much of a challenge.

We studied until Lindy had to leave for her last class of the day. As she was going out the door, I proposed a girl's night out and she readily accepted my offer.

On Friday evening we traveled the frat circuit of parties, imbibing to our hearts content. Lindy got hit on a few times but shrugged off the advances. By mid-night we were both feeling no pain and stopped at the Campus Diner for a bite to eat. American food intrigued her, especially Philly style cheese steaks.

As we ate I noticed a glint in Lindy's eyes; the same glint that Jennifer got and my other female conquests. Her glances were searing yet coy. Maybe it's the alcohol talking, I mused but there was little doubt in my mind that I'd be exploring her body before long.

During the long walk back to my apartment, I had an intense internal debate with myself. I loved Jennifer, why am I doing this? I questioned. I truly liked Lindy, even cared for her but I had no loving feelings for her. I remembered reading some psycho babble about a girl's need for an emotional connection but not in my case. I had the hots for Lindy!

As I closed the door to my bedroom, Lindy gazed at me with a smoldering expression and I took her in my arms. Her passionate demeanor ignited my libido and we kissed with enthusiasm. For not having any experience with women, the girl gave her all.

My last smidgen of resolve crumbled as Lindy's tongue continuously invaded my mouth. Still standing in the middle of the room, I maneuvered her over to my bed and managed to take most of her clothing off as we made out like two horny teens. Holding her firmly, I licked the fragrant skin of her throat and squeezed the bra covered mounds on her chest, eliciting groans of pleasure.

With my hands and mouth occupied, Lindy reached around back and undid her sheer brassiere. My first glimpse of her tits made me gasp; exceedingly firm "B" cup breasts topped with long pink pencil eraser nipples.

I nursed Lindy's tits like a starving child. With endless hunger I mouthed, rolled and lashed the stubby ends. My ferocious assault left the pink beauties puffy and red.

Hastily, I removed Lindy's panties. The swollen lips of her mouthwatering slice were covered with silky blonde curls but well groomed at the sides. Little drops of moisture clung to the hairs and she spread her legs wide anticipating the joining of my mouth and her hot pussy.

I grasped her incredibly firm butt and devoured her. My tongue burrowed into her soaking wet folds with impassioned zeal and I greedily sucked the fluids from Lindy's gasping hole. I ate and ate and ate until she bellowed her approval,

"Oh God..." she wailed over and over.

Rapidly, I flicked my tongue over Lindy's clit, circling and teasing until it swelled and peaked out from the hood. Lindy's eyes were riveted on me as I feasted on her scrumptious pussy; her flavorful, tangy juices ran like tiny rivers into my gulping mouth.

Lindy threw her legs over my shoulders and ground her heaving, soggy gash on my gobbling mouth. I whipped her clit with light, fast lashes and watched as she threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning wildly.

Lindy erupted like Mount Saint Helen's and it took every ounce of my strength to hold on to her. But, I wasn't done with her just yet...

Still grasping her derriere, I looked at the rose bud nestled between the cheeks and was drawn to it. I maneuvered myself until I was within licking distance and delicately swabbed the sensitive flesh. Lindy's body stiffened in response.

With unyielding desire, I stabbed my tongue into the center as my fingers worked her slit into a foaming mess of fluids. Like a bitch in heat, I lapped the tight ring with explosive results

Lindy's groans, grunts, ahs and moans slowly reached a crescendo.

"Oh God...that's fantastic... OH! OH!" She cried out and thrashed on the bed.

With a banshee like wail, she climaxed with ferocity that I felt privileged to witness.

"Wow Tara! That was...incredible!" she brayed.

My chin dripped with her juices and she licked some of the excess. Her face lit up.

"Umm...now I want to taste you!" She declared, and was pulling my top over my head.

Lindy made up for lost time as intense sensations savaged my body and pulsed into my pussy. The girl was a novice but instinctively knew what to do. She didn't need much direction and sucked my pussy into submission. Several orgasms later, I cried "uncle".

After my encounter with Lindy I felt like a cheap, cheating whore. Why did I do it? I kept asking myself. But, Lindy was just getting started and was determined to delve into that part of her sexuality. I was the conduit and she aggressively pursued her desires.

After I introduced my vibrator and dildo, Lindy swore off men forever.

"No lad I've met can come close!" she crowed, staring with admiration at my dildo coated with her creamy juices.

The night before the start of winter break, we were lying on my bed stark naked. In spite of the chill in the room, Lindy was prying my legs apart. Her hunger for pussy, mine in particular, amazed me.

In between slurps of my crease, the British hottie gazed up at me,

"I'm going to miss this," she stated with a forlorn look.

Lindy was spending the holidays with the other international students on campus in a special dorm set up just for the occasion. I would have invited her to spend the time with me but I was dying to see Jennifer. I truly missed her.

Over break, Jennifer came down with a serious case of the flu and was bedridden for two weeks. I visited her every day without any concern for my health and played the visiting nurse, applying cold towels to her head, bringing her soup, tea and anything she wanted. We hugged and kissed but there was zero chance for intimacy. While I never planned on deceiving Jennifer, I deftly hid my infidelity behind a phony mask of good humor.

Jennifer was barely well enough to return to college at the appointed time. As usual we communicated daily and the tenor of her emails was warm and loving. God, it just intensified my guilty feelings but as soon as I saw Lindy...

My final college semester, Lindy and I were joined at the hip but my half-hearted attempts to avoid sex failed miserably as my face was buried betwixt her thighs and vice-versa. We explored each others bodies with unrivaled ardor.

However, mid-way through term I noticed a change in Lindy's attitude. She was spending less time with me and sex became sporadic. Gradually, I started to grasp that her bi-curious exploration must have included someone new. We were studying for a Senior English exam when the truth finally revealed itself.

Lindy's cell phone interrupted the silence and when she answered, her face assumed a coy expression. I knew right away. Just her gestures and demeanor were a dead give-away. Her conversation was purposely muffled and brief but it left little doubt that she was meeting someone that evening.

"...so who's your friend?" I asked.

Lindy blushed.

"Tracy H..." she answered.

Tracy was an All-American Volleyball player and star of the university team. Blonde, tall and lean with sharply defined muscles, the girl was hotter that hot. Good choice, I mentally observed.

For the remainder of the semester, Lindy and I were good friends but our sex-capades ended that day. She returned to England a couple of days before I graduated and we parted as the best of friends. Although I had betrayed my Jennifer, I counted my liaison with Lindy as unforgettable.

* With college graduation a memory, I managed to find a small efficiency apartment in the older section of town. While I enjoyed the easy life at my parent's home, I had the burning desire to be out on my own. However, as a novice substitute teacher, a steady income became a problem since school wouldn't be in session for another ten weeks.

In a moment of inspiration, I asked Jennifer's father if he needed any waitress help at the pizzeria. He jumped at my offer. I guess good help is hard to find.

In my mind, the proximity to Jennifer's family and the privacy of the apartment would draw us closer together. My infidelity with Lindy still weighed heavily on my psyche and while I never confessed my affair, a woman has a sixth sense about these things. The signs are subtle but readable and the longer I carried the guilt the more of a difficult burden it became. If Jennifer and I were going to take the next step in our relationship, then a full confession on my part was necessary.

Many times I thought of telling Jennifer but always chickened out at the last minute. And, I'm sure she was aware that I was holding something back. In our private moments when my thoughts betrayed me, I was overly moody.

"Hey Tara, you ok?" she'd ask "Yeah, I'm fine..."

Why I wasn't content to just let the matter drop and not say anything, I can't say for sure. But, my silence was as much an admission of guilt. Jennifer possessed the same intuitive knack as my mother and read my feelings without any difficulty.

"Tara did something happen at college yer not telling me..."

Jennifer's tone of voice and demeanor were suspicious but cautious. I hung my head in absolute shame. As much as I wanted to lie and shunt my infidelity to the background, I simply could not.

"Jennifer...I..." the tears came and in no time, I was bawling.

The look of hurt on Jennifer's face cut me to my core. I wanted to tell her it was lust and nothing else that I had no emotional feelings for Lindy. And, that was the truth.

"Please Jennifer...I love you...I'm sorry..." my cheeks were sodden by now and I wanted her to hold me and tell me everything was ok.

Before I could say another word, Jennifer walked out of the apartment and I thought at the time, my life. For the rest of the night, I cried my heart out. I'd hurt someone that I cared about very deeply and loved with all my heart.

The next day, I silently vowed to reconcile with Jennifer but, it wasn't going to be easy. Every time I called her cell phone, I got her message center. I pleaded with her to call me and apologized profusely. My cell was silent for the rest of the week and with each passing day the more miserable I felt.

Because I made a commitment to Jennifer's father to work at the pizzeria, I reported for work on Saturday. Of course Jennifer was there working her usual shift. Lord Almighty did I get the cold shoulder from her as a look of utter disdain graced her otherwise beautiful face.

Not one word passed between us and by the end of the night I was sniffing back tears. Just before closing, I forgot to pick-up an order in the kitchen for a take-out customer and Jennifer yelled at me. It was the first time she'd spoken to me since she walked out of the apartment.

"Whose order is this!?" she stated loudly, looking straight at me with a fiery expression.

"Mine..." I mumbled, and oh god, the tears flooded my eyes.

Blubbering like an idiot, I handed my customer his order and received a five dollar tip. He had the most sympathetic look on his face and I'm sure he felt sorry for me.

With my head down, I walked into the backroom and plopped in a chair. I found some tissues in my pants pocket and dabbed my leaking eyes. A shadow crossed the floor and stood in front of me.

"Why are you sitting there...yer not done yet...it's time to clean-up and restock..." a very angry Jennifer admonished me.

When I got up and gazed at Jennifer through a thick blur of tears, her expression softened. I was dying to feel her arms around me and she leaned toward me...

"We'll talk after closing...ok?" she whispered.

All I could do was nod my head in acceptance because I had the awful feeling that it was over between us. In silence, I finished my work shift and stood next to the rear door waiting for Jennifer. The other employee's left one by one casting questioning glances at me. Most looked stunned as Jennifer's behavior must have been perplexing to them.

The most terrible thoughts ran through my head; how was I going to live without her? Why did I let my lust for Lindy ruin my relationship with Jennifer? I contemplated a very lonely existence without her in my life and wept into a hanky I retrieved from my purse.

The lights in the main part of the restaurant were extinguished and Jennifer walked into the work area with a petulant expression on her visage. I shifted my gaze to the floor dreading the outcome of our tete-a-tete. The fluorescent lights in that confined space cast an eerie glow as the whirring and hum of the cold storage electric motors filled my ears.

With my arms folded in front I was practically hugging myself when I felt Jennifer's hand on my shoulder.

"I should punish you a lot more but...I can't..."

I looked up at Jennifer's sad eyes and burst into tears. Immediately, her arms encircled me and I rested my sobbing head on her shoulder. In her embrace, I found the comfort that I had come to know and cherished.

"I'm sorry...I love you..." I wailed.

In hindsight, I find it strange that I never directly confessed to anything yet Jennifer was keenly aware of my unfaithfulness. Tenderly, she rubbed my back.

"...don't cry my love...I still love you..." she said in the kindest voice I ever heard.

It took some time but I regained my composure when I realized that she wasn't breaking up with me. Jennifer pulled me tight against her body and kissed me ardently, a mouth on mouth crush that sent me into orbit.

"Oh Jennifer...I love you so..." I breathed huskily.

I never wanted to let go of her and kept kissing her face, cheeks and forehead affectionately.

"I want you..." I pleaded lustily.

Jennifer gazed at me admonishingly.

"Hmm...I should make you wait...maybe for a week or two..." she expressed.

My frowning face delighted her and she smiled with the most heartfelt expression. But, surprisingly some of her anger returned.

"I should be very mad at you Tara...I've been totally faithful..."

"I'm so sorry Jennifer...please, please accept my apology..."

"I accept but..." her voice trailed off.

On the ride to my apartment, Jennifer's pensive expression made my heart pang with remorse. Although she had forgiven me, I had hurt her in the worst possible way. I took her warm hand and held it to my cheek.

"Am I in your good graces again?" I asked with trepidation.

"Yes," she sighed very deeply.

For the rest of the journey, the silence was deafening. Jennifer appeared to be mulling something over in her head. When we were inside, I found out what she had in store for me. Except for kissing and cuddling, no sex until she was satisfied that I learned my lesson.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers