Let The Games Begin! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...but not yet!

The song had come to an end and this time it was Shirley who made the intro. "Ok guys," she started, "Before the next piece of music let's get rid of those shoes and socks; Ladies, just dump your shoes. I know you men won't mind being naked soon, but is it alright if we women kept our stockings and suspenders on?"

She knew what the answer would be, "You lads are so predictable," she purred before going on to add, "Ok, this time girls, let's get these men topless! Change partners," were the last two words that she said before pressing the play button and grabbing Bert. Linda tugged on Tom's half undone shirt and Julie gripped the light blue polo shirt that Paul wore.

The music began and seconds later the men were indeed topless, although that didn't stop them from resuming their groping. They were not the only ones as, this time, the women's hands were able to take hold of the three tent poles that bulged out of the men's trousers, and squeezed them through the cloth sparking a few grunts of sheer joy.

Shirley whispered into Bert's ear as she felt his thickness, and he felt her sodden cunt, "Just think Bert, I'll soon be fucking this!" and she gave him an extra tug to emphasise her point.

Linda and Julie had both heard her and took their cue.

Linda grabbed hold of Tom's hidden cock and spoke out, just loud enough for everyone to hear her, "Are you going to stick this up my ass, my butt-hole, my poop-chute?"

"Fuck yes!" he answered her lustily as he felt her pussy getting even wetter at the thought of the idea.

Julie wasn't to be out done and she also increased her grip on Paul's fuck-pole. "What about you my darling?" she said seductively. "You can fuck me anywhere you want and you get to pick which one of my holes that you want to cum in!"

Paul groaned and pulled Julie closer to him as she continued to caress his bare back with her nails. "If I had a chance I would love to fuck you three times. The first time, I'd cum in your mouth..."

"...and the second?"

"...in your wet pussy..."

"...and the third?"

"Guess where?" he said with a huge grin.

"I'd love to feel your hot cum up my arse!"

Peggy Lee, the singer that Shirley had put on, hit her last note and the men waited to hear from Julie what was about to happen with the next dance. "These skirts," she began, "are about to vanish. Have fun boys and swap ladies."

Linda teamed up with Bert again, Shirley returned to Paul and Julie made a bee-line for Tom and, very soon, the men were making sure that they could all see three dripping wet cunts, unhindered by the short skirts that the ladies had worn, and covered only with the flimsiest of lingerie.

Tom had knelt down to remove Julie's garment and his face nuzzled into the fragrant French knickers that was matted into her skin, clearly showing her pussy lips. He breathed in the aroma before she stopped him, "Hey," she pretended to complain. "You're supposed to be dancing you know!"

Reluctantly he stood up, but not before he licked the outline of her cunt. That brought a feeling of lust in Julie that resulted in her knees going weak, so it was with a great deal of effort that she cupped her hands around Tom's head and encouraged him to stand up to continue the pretence of dancing.

Bert and Paul had been more traditional when it came to taking off the skirts, spending a lot of time caressing asses and pussies before, finally, allowing the small items to fall to the ground where the girls gleefully kicked them away. That just left the thongs covering their modesty but Linda's green strip of lace, and Shirley's red one, were so saturated that they were positively useless.

The two men's hands went quickly to work, rubbing at both barely hidden clitorises, as the women moaned in unreserved pleasure, thrusting their hips forward to augment the feeling of excitement they were experiencing as fingers were a blur in their assault on such sensitive erogenous zones.

"Oh fuck yes!" they both screamed in unison and more sex fluid gushed out as they shuddered in an orgasmic frenzy, their cum oozing out of their pussies, through the useless thongs, and soaking the finger-fuckers.

Julie wasn't long behind them as Tom, when he had stood up, had gone behind her, forcing his hidden cock between Julie's ass cheeks, and used his fingers to locate and stimulate her clitoris, which wasn't hard to find. Firstly, it was clearly on view through the soaked knickers and secondly, it was shaped just like her nipples, sticking out between her pussy lips engorged and erect. Earlier on that day Tom brought her to many orgasms, mostly through playing with her sex button and that was before the group sex had begun!

As his fingers brought her to another climax, Julie pressed her ass back hard to further enhance the erection that threatened to burst out of Tom's trousers. "Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed.

"Well hurry up," shouted Linda, who was still shuddering from her own orgasm, "The music is about to finish!"

Tom's manipulating digits sped up even more and brought Julie to her desired climax, literally.

"Oh shit, now!" and Tom felt her go weak at the knees again as her fuck juice seeped out of either side of her knickers and ran down the inside of her thighs before being soaked up by her already stained stockings. "Fuck that's good!" she continued, and then in a softer voice, "So fucking good!"

"...and just in time too!" was Linda's fine observation as she crossed the short distance to hit the pause button. "Christ," she said in a breathless tone as she was bent over double, "Give me a moment!" Everybody laughed, although Shirley and Julie could barely manage a sound as they were both still in the throes of ecstasy after the finger fucking that they had received.

"For fuck's sake!" Linda finally managed to say, "...and that was just taking our skirts off!"

Again, this was greeted with laughter before she composed herself somewhat. "Pay attention now," she went on to say in a more relaxed manner, "I think that we are all getting the idea now, aren't we?"

"You bet!" volunteered Paul on behalf of the other two guys.

"Well this time," Linda started to say but stopped herself to look at the CD cover to find out what music the next scenario would have as its background, "We have Ella Fitzgerald singing, appropriately, "The Lady is a Tramp"!"

Linda earned another round of laughter before continuing, "Ok girls, you know what to do, swap partners and get these guy's trousers off, and let's forget the pretence of dancing! Bert?"

"Yes?"

"I'm coming to get you!"

...and she did!

Shirley grabbed Paul and Julie threw herself at Tom. "This is going to be fun!" she giggled as her hands went immediately to the front of his trousers and began squeezing and squeezing the big cock that she knew was hiding in there.

Shirley did likewise to Paul, whispering into his ear as she did so, "Everything ok?"

"Absolutely," he hissed. How else was he going to reply when she had his brain in her hands, "and you?"

"I'm having the time of my life, darling, the fucking time of my life!" she answered, only louder as she started to unbuckle his belt and knelt down in front of him.

Julie and Linda were doing exactly the same thing, attacking the trousers of their respective victims and, within seconds, they had all managed to get the zippers undone. It was a fraction of a time later when all three men had their boxers exposed and they had to shuffle a little bit to, finally, remove their trousers and kick them aside.

The girls wasted no time, all three of them on their knees now, and put their mouths towards the boners that were evident but, as yet, unseen. They put as much saliva on the front of the guys underwear as they could, trying to saturate the phallic beasts in front of them so that they could make out the outline of the cocks that they were soon going to fuck.

The three tongues licked, and tickled, the hard-ons and they clutched the men's buttocks, forcing the pricks to smother them.

Julie started to taste Tom's pre-cum and she sucked even harder at the cotton barrier that separated her from the real thing.

"Oh you bitch!" Tom squealed as the expert cock-sucker teased him.

"I'm a fucking tramp, remember!" she managed to say in time with the music.

Shirley and Linda were also enjoying themselves in a similar fashion, nuzzling their faces against the differing cocks that they were playing with. Paul, long and hard; Bert, short and colossal. Either way, they were trying to make the front of the men's pants as wet as they could, and they were succeeding. The cocks were clearly visible after a moment or so of their oral talents, the hard objects plastered onto the front of their boxers for all to see.

"She's a Tramp, and I love her..." the song grew gradually to a close as the women enjoyed the taste and feel of the, for now, forbidden flesh that they craved.

"Fuck, I'm horny!" Julie managed to say in a muffled voice before the CD faded into nothing.

"Not as horny as me!" Shirley countered, slobbering her saliva onto Paul's covered cock.

"Christ, I want a fuck!" Linda whispered as she gazed at the magnificent prick that was contained within the fabric that she had turned into a sodden mess.

Ella stopped singing and it was Julie's turn to announce the next song, and the next bout of pleasure. She, reluctantly, left the crotch of Tom and went to the music player. Looking at the next choice of music, she smiled, and announced that it was going to be Gwyneth Herbert singing "Fever."

"Again," she announced, "it's time to swap, and the song is "Fever", so have fun." She looked at Linda and Shirley and gave them a lewd wink. "It's time for you boys to play with tits!"

"Yea," agreed Shirley, "make us topless, and have fun when you are doing it!"

"Come on," added Linda, cupping her breasts together in encouragement, "Have fun with boobs!"

Julie pressed 'play' and the six-some coupled up. Paul grabbed hold of Linda, Tom went for Shirley, and Bert felt for the tender breasts of Julie as the music began.

The blouses came off in seconds. Julie hadn't been wearing a bra so Bert got to fondle the sensitive breasts with gusto. He went, instinctively, for the erect nipples that just yearned to be sucked and Julie was transported into a seventh heaven.

"Oh yes Bert!" she breathed huskily, "You know how much I love that, suck me harder!" Bert complied and moved from left tit, to right tit, and back again, nibbling at the buds that sprang out of the 36C's as Julie's hands clasped the back of his head ensuring that she got the utmost pleasure from Bert who had settled on her right tit with the teat between his teeth as his left hand tweaked her left boob and his right hand wandered south to play with her sticky knickers.

Linda was being treated to a mangling as Paul massaged her large breasts through the thin material of the bra that contained them. "Come on, big boy," she murmured into his ear, "get the fucking thing off and have fun with them!" Paul didn't waste another second and undid the clasp at the back, throwing the frilly material away so that it landed on top of her discarded skirt, and attacked the fleshy boobs, mauling them with his hands and sending a shiver of pleasure from the quivering victim.

Tom was taking his time, gently caressing the huge rack that belonged to Shirley and admiring the fantastic pair that he had recently seen for the first time. He had rolled the shoulder straps down and had started to expose her ample bosom piece by piece.

Shirley was loving the attention that she was receiving. She knew that men would always ogle at her two biggest assets but, until a short time ago, she had always been faithful to Paul. That had all changed the moment that she had heard Tom's "ring-tone" and now she was watching her boyfriend playing with Linda's top while his best friend, Tom, was breathing hard with desire as he, eventually, unlocked the front fastener and pulled the bra away slowly, ever so slowly.

"God, these are magnificent," Tom said as he started to knead the huge melons, causing a tightening of her desire.

"Well, fucking eat them!" Shirley ordered and Tom joined Bert and Paul in squeezing the naked boobs with relish, "Fucking magnificent!" he managed to mumble as he put his head down the impressive cleavage and gathered each tit until they covered his ears.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes!" she gasped as she felt a wave of erotic pleasure run through her body and Tom was lost in a sea of flesh that engulfed him, his tongue licking up tiny beads of sweat that flowed down Shirley's front.

It was quite a sight, all three glorious sets of mammary glands being roughly manhandled by three, very horny, men whose cocks were still hidden from view. That wouldn't be the case for long as "Fever" was about to come to a close.

"Shit!" said Bert as he, reluctantly, removed himself from the tender nipples of Julie.

"Don't worry," she commiserated with him, "It won't be too long before you can do that again, I hope," she added as she tenderly kissed him. A gentle mouth to mouth action that quickly generated in one of real passion.

"Hey, enough of that!" Linda squealed in mock indignation and she felt Bert's ass as she went to the CD player. "Right now," she announced, "the next song is "Mack the Knife" and by the end of it these guys are going to be completely naked!"

"Now you're talking," Julie agreed and she took hold of Paul's hand, leaving Shirley with Bert and Linda with Tom.

"Before we start..." Linda went on to say, "If you've ever read any porn you'll know what happens next."

It was Shirley who provided the obvious answer, "No hands?"

Linda nodded, pressed the play button and, as the intro to the song began she uttered three little words, "Have fun girls!"

All three of the randy women went down on their knees behind the men and bit on the elasticated tops of the boxers and pulled them down revealing their buttocks.

"Nice butt," said Linda admiringly but, as she spoke, the piece of cloth left her mouth and twanged on the aforementioned butt.

"Ouch!" Tom cried, "That hurt."

"Don't worry my darling, Linda will kiss it better!" To prove the point she began to lick the base of Tom's ass and her tongue worked its way towards his anus. He spread his legs, giving her easier access to his puckered hole and she rimmed him gleefully.

"God, you are a dirty bitch!" he gasped.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Linda smiled and left his ass for another time. She sidled around to Tom's front and leered at the cock that was straining to be released. She leant forward and sucked his prick through the wet boxers that Julie had, just minutes earlier, left in such a sodden mess.

"Oh fucking shit!" he moaned as Linda continued with her oral talents.

Julie had started out the same way as Linda, pulling down Paul's shorts from the rear, then she said in a husky voice, "Turn around, I want to see this wonderful cock again."

Paul did as he was told and Julie's teeth grabbed onto the front of his boxers and, without any ceremony, yanked them down in a blur. His cock bounced out of its restraint and hit Julie's forehead as she continued her downward motion but, before it could do any more damage, it was safely tucked into her talented mouth.

Paul leant his head back and closed his eyes, savouring the blow job that he was being treated to from an expert and Julie's noisy slurping threatened to drown out the music.

As with Linda and Julie, Shirley had also started by admiring Bert's ass as she exposed it for all to see although, to be truthful, the others were too busy with their own view to appreciate Bert's sexy bum.

She licked one cheek, then the other, before telling him to turn around and face her. She knew what to expect but the sight of the outline of his jumbo cock caused a trickle of cunt juice to escape from her soaking thong to join previous emissions at the top of her stockings. She then tried to encourage the monster to leave its sloppy home but she couldn't get the boxers down.

Bert's cock, although only six inches long was, at its thickest point, a fraction over nine inches in diameter, bringing an entirely new meaning to the phrase, "a whole new can of beans!"

Shirley was struggling and she desperately wanted to suck off Bert without any cloth between cock and mouth. She had to ask for help.

"Linda?"

"Mmph?" she answered as she now had Tom's cock in her mouth.

"Can you help me?"

Linda looked over and saw what the problem was but she couldn't just leave Tom with a hard-on in mid-air. "Julie?"

"Mmph?" Julie tried to reply but with Paul's cock trying to jam her airwave, "Mmph?" was about all that she could manage.

"Look after Tom for me?"

Julie leant forward and plopped Tom's cock out of Linda's mouth and put it in her own. She gave a quick couple of sucks before returning her attention to Paul. Two more sucks and Paul's cock was replaced with Tom's, and so it went on until the end of the song.

As Julie was enjoying her buffet of double dicks, Linda had joined Shirley and between the two of them had finally managed to release the gargantuan fuck-pole although he would never wear the boxers again as the sound of ripping cloth penetrated the air.

"Oh fucking joy!" Bert exclaimed as two tongues licked up and down his shaft.

"Oh fucking shit!" He said seconds later as the music came to an end.

Shirley bounced up to the CD player; well at least her boobs did, and paused the disc, trying to get her breath under control.

"Ok, you guys," she said eventually, "Two more songs to go."

"Two?" asked Paul in confusion as he saw that it was only the girl's knickers that had to come off.

"Firstly," Shirley carried on, ignoring the last question, "same rules apply, off with our panties and no hands!"

Bert clasped Linda around his arms, Shirley huddled up to Paul, and Tom and Julie were re-united. This time it was the men to get on their knees, Tom and Paul had gone to Julie and Shirley's rears and, before they did anything, paused for a moment to enjoy the exotic view as the girls wiggled their assets in anticipation of the dirty play that was about to begin.

After a few seconds they both moved forward and clamped their teeth at the top of the knickers and started to pull them down at an achingly slow pace. As they were doing this they were interrupted by an enormous squeal from Linda.

"Fucking yes, you bastard!"

Bert had gone for the frontal attack. He had grabbed hold of the top of her thong but, instead of pulling them down, he gave an almighty heave and thrust them upwards causing the thin material to catch on her clitoris while the string of lace at the back stretched into her bum cheeks and anus.

"Fucking yes, you bastard!" she squealed again as she thrust her hips backward and forward to increase the pleasure.

Paul and Tom had looked up from the beautiful asses that were in their faces, saw what Bert had done and immediately reversed the direction of the knickers that were in their mouths to an upward direction. Shirley was the first to scream as her thongs threatened to open up her backside like a wire cheese cutter. Julie followed her with another scream as her French knickers started to throb at her cunt as Tom bobbed his head up and down in a frenzy.

"Fucking Jesus, I'm cumming!"

"Fucking Jesus, so am I!"

"Fucking Jesus, me too!"

The men increased the frantic pace as all three girls climaxed in explosive form, their cunt juices, especially from Shirley, gushed out from them as the music came to its own crescendo; "My Baby Just Cares for Me," which had been an inspired choice and, as the girls were still squirming in delight, three pairs of saturated knickers were brought to the floor.