Let's Be Batman Pt. 24

Story Info
The League of Assassins requires Batman's assistance.
5.4k words
4.72
23k
17
3

Part 24 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Penguin was panicked. Hiding under his desk, he could hear the cries of his men all around him. He swore.

Long story short, everything had gone to Hell. The Penguin had moved his lair, hired all new men, and refused to leave his compound for 3 days, and still his attacker had found him. Penguin took a deep swig of the scotch he was holding in one hand and cocked the pistol in his other.

As Penguin cowered under his desk, he suddenly got the feeling that he wasn't alone. "Is that one of you, boys? Where the 'ell have you been?" He got no response. Penguin suddenly became very afraid. He lifted his hand above the desk and fired blindly.

*BLAM BLAM BLAM*

Penguin paused and let the sound of the gun reverberate through the air. The groans and cries of his men was all he could hear. He brought the bottle to his lips to take another swig.

Suddenly, a hand reached and grabbed him by his wrist, twisting it. He could feel the bones in his wrist snap and he cried out in pain, dropping the bottle and the gun to the floor. The hand pulled Penguin up, lifting him onto his feet as he tried to avoid further snapping in his arm. He strained to look thought the blinding pain at his attacker.

"Do you know who I am?" His attacker asked with remarkable calm. Penguin hurriedly nodded his head.

"So you know who I work for?" The attacker asked. Penguin again nodded his head, breathing raggedly to cope with his pain.

"Then listen very carefully," The attacker said icily. "Your will not send anyone else after Batman. He is under our protection and any attempt on his life will be reciprocated tenfold on you. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Penguin cried out. He felt like his hand was going to snap off at any moment.

The attacker released Penguin's hand and he quickly brought it to his chest, holding it gingerly. He whimpered and closed his eyes; when he opened them, he suddenly realized his attacker was gone.

"Fuck this town," Penguin muttered to himself. He wanted no part of the organization that had just broken into his hideout. As fast as he could without moving his wrist, he reached out and grabbed his phone. He yelled at his money man to flush everything and pack up his stuff.

The Penguin was heading to the airport immediately.

***

Tommy watched the entrance to Wonder Tower with suspicion. The old abandoned building that sat almost at the very heart of Gotham had been the source of strange occurrences the last few days: lightning storms had formed on otherwise clear nights and shadowy figures entering and exiting at odd times had peaked Batman's interest. What was most distressing was the amount of crime happening in the area; that is to say, there was none. That was the thing that concerned Tommy the most.

As Tommy examined the area around the building with his night vision, he noticed a fence that had been left unlocked. He figured that he might as well start there to see if he could figure out what was going on. Tommy extended his cape and swiftly glided down to the fence. He quickly slipped inside and took a look around.

He was in a recessed courtyard, with a broken fountain sitting in the middle. Tommy glanced around but he didn't see anything too suspicious. What he heard, though, was another matter.

He heard a baby crying.

Tommy was alarmed and quickly tried to find the source of the noise. It seemed to be coming through a broken window on the first floor of the building, off to Tommy's left. He quickly scampered over to the window and peered inside.

There, in the middle of an elevator bank, was a bassinet. Tommy couldn't see anyone near it. He deftly hopped up and through the broken window, landing almost silently on the floor. Looking for any sign of an ambush, he cautiously approached the bassinett. When he was 5 feet away, he realized something was off. The sound of the baby sounded... odd. As he looked inside the bassinet, he saw a radio. He was just turning to run when the ambush hit.

A hand reached up and pinched Tommy in the neck, right at the weak point between his cowl and shoulder armor. He instantly stiffened up, his body turning completely rigid. He fell backwards like a board and landed heavily onto the marble floor. His vision was working and he could breathe but otherwise Tommy couldn't move a muscle. He made a small moan of surprise through gritted teeth and looked for his attacker.

She came into focus above him, smiling slightly. She was a Chinese woman, with black hair swept over to one side coming down to her shoulder. She wore a red mandarin jacket, overtop of which was a black leather duster. Tight black pants hugged at her body, slipping inside high-heeled boots. Tommy's whole body would have tensed when he saw her if he wasn't already completely rigid.

Tommy knew this woman. She had been placed in a "High Priority" file on the Batcomputer, where the previous Batman had placed the deadliest rogues in his gallery. Lady Shiva was considered the deadliest assassin on the planet and had thus far left no target alive once she had been given an assignment. Tommy began to panic; maybe the Penguin was finally going to get his revenge after all.

"Hello, Detective," Shiva said, standing over Tommy's helpless body. "Or..." She peered closely at him, "Whoever that is behind Batman's mask." Tommy swore in his head. Someone else now knew his secret.

"Is Bruce using you as a decoy?" Shiva asked. "Did he not think that I wouldn't recognize that it was not him underneath? Or..." Shiva seemed to show genuine distress for just a split second. Her face quickly became a mask once more. "Or is Bruce off on some grand mission?"

Tommy's eyes were wide and he made a small moan through his teeth.

"Do not struggle, you will only cause yourself more pain," Shiva told him. "I have settled your matter with the Penguin at my mistress's request. He will no longer target you. My mistress wishes to see you. She needs your help with a ceremony. But first..."

Shiva dropped to her knees, straddling Tommy's midsection.

"I tracked down Cheshire after your... battle with her," Shiva told Tommy. "I wondered at your new unique fighting style. I should have guessed that you were not Bruce when she told me what you did to her. And when she told me about..." Shiva's eyes fell down to Tommy's crotch. She groped him, outlining his cock in his suit with her fingers.

"I guess my attack made you rigid everywhere," Shiva said. She reached into the pants of his suit and pulled out his cock. If she was in awe of his dick she hid it well; she simply said, "Hmm..." and began jerked it softly with her hand.

"I am widely considered the best hand-to-hand martial artist in the world," Shiva said, tugging at Tommy's dick. "Would you like to see how good with my hands I can be?"

Tommy wasn't sure what was going on. He was completely at the mercy of this assassin and she was choosing to play with him instead of kill him. The painful feeling in his muscles was wrestling with the heavenly feeling in his dick. He managed to eke out a "Mmmhmm" with great effort.

Shiva stopped jerking Tommy and reached behind her back underneath her jacket. She was wearing a loose sash around her waist and tied to them were various bottles; she grabbed one and presented it to Tommy.

"I use this to slick the ground underneath my opponent," She told him as she poured some of the clear liquid into her hand. "But I think in this instance I can also use it for this." She rubbed her hands together, making them shine, and then brought them together around Tommy's dick. With both hands she began to slide along Tommy's dick, twisting her hands as she did so.

Tommy moaned softly. He couldn't quite see what the assassin was doing to him but he could feel it and it felt wonderful. Shiva had her hands on top of one another, pumping his cock. The lubricant on his dick made a small squick every time she jerked him with long, hard strokes, her hand coming up and twisting around the head of his dick.

(Jerk dialogue goes here)

"Are you going to cum?" Shiva asked. She was pumping up and down quickly with both hands on Tommy's dick now. Tommy groaned what he hoped was a positive response.

Shiva's hands suddenly stopped and moved away from Tommy's dick. He whimpered and tried to look at her with desperation.

"I am sorry, but Talia Al Ghul needs you full for her ceremony," Shiva said. Tommy angrily groaned in response. Shiva cracked Tommy on the side of the neck and he immediately became unconscious.

***

"Ugh... fuck," Tommy groaned as he lied on the ground, shaking his head of cobwebs. He was surprised to find that he once again had control of his body. It ached, though, as if he had worked out every muscle in his body for hours. Each movement of his revealed a new sore spot.

As Tommy struggled to lift himself up onto his elbows, he tried to get a sense of his surroundings. He was in a large circular room with a high ceiling. On one side of the chamber was a green pool that filled the room with a foul odor. The rest of the room was empty and dark, lit only by candles. Tommy was just picking himself off the floor when the door opened and two women entered the room.

One was Lady Shiva. Tommy instinctively braced himself when he saw her, lest she leave him with another raging set of blue balls. The other woman made Tommy pause.

The only profile in the Batcomputer that was locked away from Tommy belonged to Talia Al Ghul. Given what Shiva had said earlier and the way the woman carried herself, Tommy guessed that he was looking at her. The Daughter of the Demon was shorter than Tommy would have guessed, with blonde highlights in her hair. She wore a leather jacket that stopped just at her navel, leaving a few inches of bronze skin showing before her tight, tight, tight leather pants clung to her every curve. She was exotic and very, very hot. Tommy felt a pang in his balls as they ached for release.

"So here is our imposter," Talia said icily as she neared Tommy. She had a thick accent that Tommy couldn't quite place; it seemed to be an amalgam of different dialects all blended together. Talia stopped and looked at Tommy disparagingly with one hand on her bare hip. Shiva stood slightly behind Talia with that same placid look on her face.

"Uh... hi," Tommy said.

Talia turned and spoke to Shiva. "Why did you not just kill him? I need Batman, not... this," She said to Shiva with reproach. Shiva bowed her head respectfully and responded.

"My apologies, mistress," She said. "I was only following your orders. Besides, I think this man, while not the paragon of humanity that Bruce is, might still be able to help us."

Shiva looked at her top assassin with bewilderment. "We need fresh male cells and we need good ones to imbue my father with the proper traits. Batman, the REAL Batman, is the perfect human specimen! He is in peak physical condition, his reflexes are impeccable, he possesses a genius-level intellect... how could this thing possibly compare?"

"Hey..." Tommy said softly. Both Talia and Shiva ignored him.

"Mistress, we need to perform the ceremony tonight while the sky is like this," Shiva said. "Besides, this man may not be the specimen that Bruce Wayne is but he has certain traits that your father will appreciate."

"Like what?" Talia asked, confused.

Shiva opened her mouth to speak and then stopped. She leaned forward and whispered into Talia's ear. Talia's eyebrows arched as Shiva spoke.

"I guess you are right," Talia said softly.

Finally, Talia faced Tommy and her demeanor seemed to change. She actually smiled (albeit thinly) at Tommy as she spoke.

"I apologize for my earlier manner," She said, trying her best to be gracious. "As you can imagine, I was surprised to find you here in Bruce's place. Allow me to introduce myself: I am Talia Al Ghul, Daughter of the Demon's Head Ra's Al Ghul, leader of the League of Assassins and heir to the Empire." She bowed, giving Tommy a momentary look at her cleavage.

"I am, uh, Batman's replacement," Tommy said uncertainly. He bowed in return.

Talia tried to remain pleasant. "I understand that you have been filling Batman's role for a matter of months now," Talia said. She began to walk in a circle around Tommy, Shiva trailing close behind. "And in those months you have proven your value in a rather unorthodox way." Talia glanced again at Tommy's groin. "It just so happens that I am in need of someone with your, shall we say, talents."

Tommy was confused. "What do you mean?"

Talia had circled Tommy so that she was standing between him and the green pool. "My father, the great Ra's Al Ghul, has for a number of years used this Lazarus Pit to restore his body to peak physical condition. But the Pit has lost its effectiveness and can no longer function as required. We need to give it an injection of fresh male cells that can rejuvenate his body and return him back to normal. We need you to provide us those cells."

"I'm afraid I don't follow," Tommy admitted.

Talia tried to hide her frustration. "You must inject our Lazarus Pit with fresh male fluid that only comes from a certain part of your body."

"...Huh?"

Shiva cut to the chase. "We need you to cum into the pool."

Tommy understood that. "Oh. Oooohhhhh," He said. He frowned at the idea.

"But... what would I get out of this?" Tommy asked. "I don't want Ra's Al Ghul at peak condition in Gotham City."

Talia seemed to be trying very hard not to get upset. "I never said that you woul... please, allow me to finish. For one, aiding us in this manner ensures that we will keep your and Batman's secret." Her eyes narrowed and her voice took on an acidic quality now. "Most importantly, we will keep it from Ra's Al Ghul. If you do not help us and we revive my father, imagine how he will react when we tell him that Gotham City's only protector is you."

Tommy gulped.

"Second," Talia continued, turning and facing the Lazarus Pit, "In order to ensure that you create a proper load, I will give you access to any member of the League of Assassins to 'aid' you in your effort."

Tommy only barely paid attention to this part, as his eyes were glued to Talia's ass. She had two small dimples on her lower back that served as a welcome mat for the fabulous ass right underneath. Her leather pants strained against her bubble butt. It was a remarkably round ass for a woman that was otherwise so slender. Tommy's cock continued to strain.

"So," Talia said, turning and facing Tommy once again. "Do we have a deal?"

"Um... one question," Tommy said slowly. "Do they have to do whatever I want?"

Talia thought for a moment and then nodded. "Whatever can get you to fulfill the terms of our agreement," She said.

"Then sure," Tommy said. It didn't seem like THAT bad an idea. Besides, he had a plan.

Talia & Shiva both smiled at Tommy's decision. Talia raised her hands in the air and clapped twice. Two doors on opposite sides of the room opened and a line of ninjas streamed into the room. Tommy noticed that all of them were female. Their noses and mouths were covered and they all carried swords on their backs. The women all wore the same tight sheer black shirt and tight black pants. They lined the room in a large circle, all of them staring implacably towards Tommy. There must have been 40 of them.

Talia talked louder, speaking to the entire room. "We are here today to help resurrect the Demon's Head Ra's Al Ghul!" The women surrounding the chamber yelled something in response. "To complete the ceremony, one of the members of the League of Assassins will be required to help our volunteer come to completion. Who volunteers for the task?" At once, all the members on the outer ring of the circle stepped forward. Tommy wondered if this was planned or not.

Talia turned to Tommy. "Well, Batman, have your pick. Who would like to help you in your task?"

Tommy thought for a moment. All of a sudden he seemed to have a momentous decision on his hands. He scanned the women who surrounded him. Each seemed more supple than the last. As Tommy turned in a circle he came to Lady Shiva. She smiled slyly at him. She was gorgeous and her aborted handjob had only made Tommy want her more. She was already removing her jacket when Tommy spoke.

"I choose... you," He said. He pointed directly at his choice.

"Wha... what?" Talia Al Ghul said, taken aback. Tommy's finger was pointed at her. "I am not eligible for this!"

Tommy lowered his hand. "I thought you said that any member of the League of Assassins was eligible?"

Talia paused and thought. "Well... yes... but I didn't mean..."

It was Shiva who spoke up now. "Mistress, by the ancient rites of our order you are duty-bound to honor an agreement."

"But... but... fine," Talia said with disdain. Tommy knew she didn't respect him but he honestly didn't really care. He just wanted to fuck her.

"An agreement's an agreement, Talia," Tommy said, walking towards her. She backed up cautiously, looking backwards to make sure she didn't fall into the approaching Lazarus Pit. Tommy's back was to the center of the room as he closed the distance between the two of them. When he was close enough, he leaned forward and spoke into Talia's ear.

"Guess I'm not quite as dumb as you thought," He whispered into her ear.

Talia gritted her teeth. "Let's just get this over with." Tommy grabbed Talia's hand and pressed it against his groin. She made a small gesticulation as she felt the length of his hardening cock.

"I think you mentioned something about a Demon's Head earlier," Tommy whispered. "I wouldn't mind getting a little Demon's Head right now."

Talia looked at up at Tommy confusedly for a second before she suddenly caught his meaning; her eyes opened wide with shock. Slowly, she dropped down to one knee. She looked up Tommy, staring daggers. Tommy, unrepentant, reached into his suit and pulled out his cock.

"Ooh," a low murmur broke out amongst some of the ninjas nearby. Talia shot them a look and they quieted instantly. A call came out from the far corner of the room.

"Mistress," Shiva said, "May you please turn around. Some of the others can't get a good look."

Talia sighed and turned Tommy around, showing his dick to the assembled mass. A larger murmur occurred as more of the assembled masses took a look at Tommy's cock. He tried and failed not to smile.

Talia's returned to her knees and gripped Tommy's dick tightly with her hand. He suppressed a groan; she was not very gentle. She looked up at Tommy one last time in anger and then placed his dick in her mouth.

Tommy was surprised to find that, despite Talia's coldness, she was unreservedly great at sucking cock. As she swirled her tongue around his head he wondered how many rich, powerful men had found themselves in this position; the idea that he was there now made him extremely horny. Shiva's earlier handjob had left him even hornier.

Talia, meanwhile, was busy upholding her end of the deal. She bobbed quickly on his dick, her hand expertly stroking him as she did so. Occasionally she'd deepthroat Tommy's dick, holding it in her mouth for a second before slowly pulling his cock out. She'd wrap her lips tightly around his dick, almost dragging them on his shaft as she pulled her head back. The feeling was incredible and Tommy groaned loudly.

In truth, Talia was a little TOO good at sucking Tommy's dick. She knew what feeling she was having on Tommy too, quickening her pace as he began to breathe raggedly. She looked up into Tommy's eyes and could see that he was struggling to keep his composure. She smiled as best she could with her lips wrapped around his dick.

"...Fuck," Tommy muttered. Talia took his dick out of her mouth and jerked it quickly. As she did so, she turned and spoke to Lady Shiva.

"Prepare the Lazarus Pit. I guess this won't take as long as I thou-"

12