Let's Make a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

She told him there was a slow buildup to the first climax, but even in the slow stages, the feeling was more powerful than anything sexual she had ever felt. She had no idea how many times she had come before her giant orgasm at the end.

"I can't take something that intense very often or I'll have a heart attack" is how Andrea summed it up.

Dane didn't know any of this while he was lying underneath her. All he felt was her body flopping like a desperate fish at the end of a line. Sometimes it went high in the air and slammed down painfully into his chest and stomach. Sometimes it was sliding back and forth across him in one direction and then seemingly bouncing off something into another direction, like pool balls or bumper cars. For him, there was no pleasure, just further exhaustion.

When it was over, Dane and Andrea were both limp dishrags. Valerie got up from between Andrea's legs and stood over them. Sweat poured down Valerie's face. She grinned from ear to ear. She leaned over and kissed Andrea on the mouth. Andrea was too tired to respond.

Then Valerie got up and Dane heard strange noises. It sounded like she was pushing things around the room, but he couldn't see what. After a while, Valerie pulled a chair next to the bed and sat there, staring at them until both Andrea and Dane began to stir. Then she stood up and spoke.

"I'm not going to talk about what just happened, because for me it was beyond words," she said. "Now it's time to finish. Dane, you haven't had your release yet, so you're going to get the huge orgasm that Andrea promised you. And I'm going to get it all on video.

"I've been taking classes in shooting and editing video for the last year. While you two were resting, I put up some special lighting, and I've got three video cameras set up. One is above you. See it? And there are two others at body level from different angles. They're going to capture everything, and I'll edit all the footage and give you the video as a present.

"Dane, you stay there on your back. Andrea get back in the sixty-nine position that you started in. To begin with, both of you are going to work on each other, just like you did before. Good, you're ready. My cameras are synchronized. Action!"

Dane tried to push his tongue into Andrea's pussy, but it was tough because her pubic hair was now greasy and matted together. As he worked on her, she leaned forward and sucked him in and played with his testicles. Despite his exhaustion, he was quickly hard. He saw Valerie come over to the bed and bend down. She was whispering something in Andrea's ear.

Andrea opened her mouth and let his cock fall out.

"Are you sure?" she murmured. Valerie whispered some more.

"I don't know," Andrea said. Valerie whispered yet again, and this time, Andrea didn't say anything else. When Valerie stopped whispering, he felt Andrea's hands let go of his balls and grab his thighs behind the knees.

She pulled on his legs until they came back, lifting his ass into the air. He was splayed the same way Andrea had been while Valerie was eating her out.

Before he could react, his butt cheeks were pulled wide, and he felt a greasy finger slide into him. He went crazy.

"You lying bitch!" he screamed, "you promised you wouldn't-"

But that was all he could say before Andrea shifted back and sat down hard on his face. His nose and mouth were covered, so he couldn't talk. He couldn't even breathe. Her thick, slimy hair pressed on his mouth, His nose was pushed so deep into her butt crack that its tip was touching her anus. Once again, he felt himself getting dizzy and close to losing consciousness.

Andrea lifted up before he passed out and spoke to him while he gasped for air.

"I didn't break my promise," she said defiantly, "See?"

He saw her move her arms behind her until his hands were shaking above his face.

He sputtered as he tried to speak with a mouth full of hair.

"So it's Valerie," he said angrily, gasping for air. "That makes no difference. You promised!"

"I swore that I wouldn't try to fist you tonight or the rest of your life without your permission, and I'm keeping my promise.

"Valerie told me she's giving this to me as a present for helping her forget her troubles. I get to watch her, and I'll have the video. You have my promise that I'll never bring it up again."

He caught his breath again and shouted, "You know what I mean! You're pulling a dirty trick! You're not going-" Again his words were cut off as Andrea slid her ass over his face and pressed down hard.

Valerie was speaking to Andrea, but he could barely hear her because his ears were covered by Andrea's butt cheeks.

"That's enough, Andrea. You've told him what I'm doing. It's not your fault. He wouldn't give you this gift, so I'm the one who's giving it. You're not to blame. It's all on me.

"Move off of his face now. He's about to pass out."

Dane was so weak that he lay still as Valerie moved her finger around inside him.

"Do you feel him squirming under you? That's the idea. You'll feel everything he feels as his body reacts to me.

"Your asshole is covering his mouth, but he can breathe through his nose. It will be an effort, because your ass hair is damp with sweat."

"Are you sure this is safe?" Andrea asked.

"Of course. Look at his chest rising and falling. He's getting enough air to keep from passing out. Reach behind you and pull apart your cheeks to open your asshole and push from inside at his mouth."

Dane felt Andrea's anus pushed against his tightly closed lips. He felt like retching, but he didn't dare because if he did, he would have to open his mouth. Valerie continued to give Andrea orders.

"Keep pushing. It opens your rosebud so he can push his tongue in. Do you feel his tongue yet? No? I'm going to help him on this side."

As she spoke, she gently squeezed Dane's balls. He continued to keep his mouth clamped shut.

"Feel anything yet, Andrea?" Valerie asked. "No? I think Dane isn't ready. Just wait and tell me when you feel his tongue in your ass."

Valerie squeezed his balls tighter. Dane understood her game but stubbornly refused to do what she wanted until the pain was so excruciating that his legs began to shake. A second later, he felt her hands relax.

"I think he's almost ready now, Andrea. Just be patient."

Valerie's hand squeezed again. As the pain heightened, Dane's mouth opened, and he stuck his tongue out. Andrea gave a shriek and jumped up, coming down hard.

"It sounds like you finally felt something," Valerie said with a laugh. "Keep pushing out so he can stick his tongue in further. He's going to push it as far as he can and then pull it out and push it back in, over and over."

He didn't respond to her implied command until she tightened her hand on his balls again.

"How does that feel, Andrea?" Valerie asked. "Isn't that good? He's fucking you in the ass, just like you promised him.

"This is what anal should be, Andrea. This is good anal because it stimulates the nerve endings in your asshole and heightens your pleasure.

"Men have this thing that hurts when it goes in, especially for women with cute little assholes like yours. But when men fuck you in the ass with their tongues, it feels great. Women, too!"

She laughed again.

"While you've been squirming and giggling and trying to concentrate on sucking him, I've already put my third finger in and he didn't even notice. But the way he jumped just now, he sure noticed the fourth one.

"Get him working on himself so he comes. Take his hand and put it around his cock. I see he's not cooperating. That's all right, drop his hand and lift up for a moment and watch me. Did you see me push the four fingers in to the second knuckle? He really reacted to that.

"Back to sucking. Don't worry. You aren't missing anything. I'm just getting some more lube in there and moving my fingers in and out slowly. But we need to get him working with us, so I want you to put his legs on my shoulders one at a time and then let go of them."

Dane felt Andrea grunt as she heaved his legs onto Valerie's shoulders.

"That's it," said Valerie. "Your hands are free and you can work on his balls again while you're sucking him to get him close to coming."

Dane felt Andrea's warm hands replace Valerie's around his balls while her warm mouth continued to work his cock. Even though Valerie's fingers continued to torment his ass, after a while, he couldn't help starting to thrust into her mouth.

"There you go, Andrea! Stop! Did you see what he was doing? Wait until he gets soft again."

Valerie kept pushing her fingers in and out of Dane as he got soft. Then she directed Andrea to start on him again. He was hard in less than a minute.

"Stop! Now put his hands on it. Still no cooperation. Just let them go and wait until he's soft."

The fifth time Andrea made him hard, Dane tried desperately to get off before she stopped sucking, but he didn't succeed and let out a loud groan when she raised her head.

"We're almost there," Valerie said. "This time don't suck him. Just pump him with one hand and play with his his balls with the other one. That worked. Okay, keep pumping with one hand and take his hand in your other hand and put it on his cock. He's stubborn, isn't he? All right, let his hand drop and keep pumping until he's almost ready to blow and then stop again."

This time his muffled groan was louder.

"His balls must be starting to hurt," Valerie said brightly. "Next time, just give him a couple of pumps and let him take over."

Dane finally gave in. He was so desperate to come that he grabbed himself and began whacking off. Andrea moved her ass off his mouth and sat on his chest watching his hands working furiously.

"Get up off the bed and come over to me," Valerie said to her. "Look at his face. He's exhausted but dying to get off. This might slow him down a little.

"Look down here and watch how I'm tucking my thumb behind my four fingers. All five fingers are going into him. Even though his hand is pumping his cock like crazy, the discomfort inside his asshole is preventing him from coming.

"Look at his face. It's all written there -- the pain and the pleasure.

"Okay, get your cute face down here by his asshole and watch what I'm doing. I've stopped going in and out. Now I'm just pressing in slowly. Nothing seems to be happening because it takes a while for his muscles to realize they need to pull back and let me in. There's a lot of lubricant inside, so once the muscles give, my hand will fly in there. I think I feel something now. Watch closely, it should be soon."

Andrea giggled as she saw Valerie's hand suddenly disappear inside Dane and go in past the wrist. As it went in, a heart-rending scream escaped from Dane, and he stopped pumping for a second, but he quickly resumed. A second later, his ass began to squirm around.

"I'm wiggling my fingers inside," Valerie explained. "That's getting a reaction, isn't it? Okay, Dane, I'm not going push up to the elbow or put two hands inside your ass like the ladies on the Internet. If you ask nicely next time, maybe I will."

Her laugh was low and hearty. She sounded to Dane like an insane lumberjack.

"We're almost done," she said. "My hand is going to make love to your ass while your hand makes love to your cock. Are you ready?"

She didn't wait for a response and slowly pulled her hand out of him until her fingertips were at the edge of his hole. She then pushed her hand slowly back in.

"Bring me some more lube, Andrea," she said. "We don't want any tearing. Squeeze the lube out right there. I'll pull out my hand and you can push the lube into him?"

"I can't," said Andrea. "I promised."

"Ask him what I told you before," Valerie said.

Andrea put her face in front of Dane's, which was grotesquely contorted. He was breathing in the same rhythm that his hand was pumping himself.

"Dane, honey," she said. "My hand is a lot smaller than Valerie's. It won't hurt as much. Please give me permission to do it. I promise you, I'll make it up to you. Please."

He could barely speak but summoned enough effort to make his words clear: "Go to hell!"

Andrea brought her face back to where Valerie's hand was now going in and out of Dane at a much faster pace. She was matching the rhythm Dane used as he pumped himself. As Dane speeded up, she did, too.

Dane made a strangled sound and stopped cold while Valerie kept going in the same rhythm. Then came a terrible sound from deep within Dane. It was a moan that had frustration, agony and pleasure all mixed together. As he made the sound, his hand started back in the same fast rhythm, but this time spurts of thick, white semen shot out of him into the air. The stuff seemed to go almost up to the ceiling before coming down on top of Valerie and Andrea.

Andrea laughed wildly.

"Look Valerie," she said, "It's raining come!"

"I want to hug you, Andrea," Valerie said with a big smile, "but my hand is stuck somewhere."

When Dane started spouting, she stopped moving her hand> It was now resting inside of him while his ass spasmed around her wrist.

They both watched Dane as his explosion ended. When his penis began getting soft, Valerie spoke.

"There's only one more thing to do. Remember when you gave birth to your children? I know there was a moment when you thought the same thing every woman who gives birth thinks.

"You thought, 'Why does a man never get to experience this agony of a huge head pushing out of my little vagina?' Now Dane will have an idea of what you went through.

"Inside of him I'm balling up my hand to make as large a fist as I can. I'm going to start pulling it out. If I pulled it out fast, he'd need stitches, just like some women do. But I'm just pulling with a tiny bit of pressure.

"You can't see any pressure, but his body feels it, and sooner or later it's going to respond. See that little tic? That was a muscle adjusting to let me out. Now you can see the muscles around the hole pulling back just a little and all of my wrist is out.

"You can just start to see some of the hand. The thick part of the hand is coming right now, and when it comes out, you'll hear a popping sound and then the rest is going to come out fast.

"Keep your eye on his asshole, not my fist, because right after it comes out, there's going to be an enormous hole. You won't believe how large it is. The fun is watching the huge hole slowly close down until it finally becomes a little wrinkle again."

"I feel it coming. It's loosening. There it goes. Look at that hole. Enormous! See it starting to contract? He'll have a lot of pain for a few days whenever he walks or moves his legs, but the body is amazing, and in two weeks he won't feel a thing. There - see? It's tiny again. Would you believe that tiny hole took my fist? Okay, let's let him rest. He's bushed."

Fifteen minutes later, Dane heard a whisper in his ear. He blinked and saw Valerie. She was smiling at him, but her bared teeth made her look more like a tiger about to rip him apart.

"Time to wake up," she said in her fake lumberjack voice. "Even though you already did anal to Andrea with your tongue, you probably don't think that was fair. So it's time for your reward. Look."

He was barely able to lift his head to see Andrea standing in front of him. She was naked and had her back to him. As he watched, she bent over, reached behind her and grabbed each of her butt cheeks and pulled them wide apart two show her asshole. It was slightly open and looked shiny.

"She has your spit in there from when you were licking, but she put some lube in, too," Valerie said. "She's ready to keep her promise."

Dane groaned as he pushed himself up and felt stabs of pain inside his ass. Valerie kept talking.

"Would you like to do it doggy style? Or you can lift her legs over your shoulders and do it pile-driver style. That's the one that men like the most and girls the least because you're pulverizing them every time you slam their butt into the mattress.

"Or you can do it spoon position on the side. Or she can sit on your lap facing away, and you can do her from below and then pull her legs back fast so her asshole gapes. Maybe you can gape her as big as I did you just now. Andrea will do whatever you want. This is your chance."

Valerie began laughing.

"What did I tell you, Andrea? Did I keep my promise?"

As Valerie continued laughing, she sounded semi-hysterical, almost maniacal to Dane. The naked Andrea was turned around and bent over displaying her ass to him, so he couldn't see her face, but he saw her body shaking. She was trying to keep from laughing with her friend. She almost succeeded, but a few giggles escaped.

Dane looked at them with anger and disgust. They were laughing because the joke was on him. Andrea was offering him his one chance at her ass, as she had promised. Exhausted, he collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep to Valerie's laughter.

*************

Dane didn't remember much about being driven home, getting upstairs and going to bed. He slept until noon on Saturday. Andrea was sitting by the bedside when he opened his eyes. She pointed to a tray on a stand nearby with some fruit and rolls.

He waved his hand for her to leave and dropped his head down and closed his eyes again. He couldn't fall back asleep because pain suddenly swept over him again. He opened his eyes and saw she was still there. He kept waving her away until she left the room.

He took the tray and silently began eating. Each time he swallowed, he felt a stab of pain shooting through his lower body.

He finished eating and felt exhausted. He finally fell into a deep sleep. It was dark when he woke. He pulled on some shorts and a T-shirt and went downstairs. Each step was painful. She was in the kitchen cooking up one of his favorite meals. He looked around.

"The kids are with my parents until tomorrow night," she reminded him.

They ate in silence. While he was sipping his coffee and eating a piece of his favorite pie, he suddenly couldn't hold back anymore.

"I didn't think you were capable of pulling off that kind of a dirty trick," he said in a voice dripping with anger and contempt.

She tried to speak unemotionally.

"I kept my part of the deal," she said.

"I did the whole thing for you," he said. "So you and your lady friend could enjoy each other."

"Valerie told me you would say that," she replied. "She really knows men well. Remember, I warned you she guaranteed that I wouldn't have to give you my ass. That's the only reason I went for the deal, even though I knew that she might be wrong."

"I hope it was worth it."

Andrea didn't respond.

"Was it?" he insisted loudly. "Tell me the truth. I'll know if you're lying."

"It's nothing against you, but she was right about one thing: A lesbian knows a woman differently from a man.

"You don't have a woman's body, so you can't imagine what it was like. It was beyond amazing. It was something I'll never forget."

She stopped and looked at him.

"Did you just smile at me?"

"Why would I smile?"

"That's right," she said. "I know how angry you are at me. For a second I thought I saw a smile. It spooked me. Are you thinking about hurting me? Am I in danger."

She stood up and backed away from him. He saw she was trembling.

"So you're suddenly afraid of me," he said in a calm voice. "That's funny. Have I ever raised a hand to you no matter how angry you made me? Am I capable of doing anything as horrible as what you and Valerie did to me?"

She didn't answer, but she relaxed.

"You know what I'm the most angry about?"

"What?"

"Your smugness. You can fake fear, but I can see right through you, and you can't hide that you don't have the slightest doubt that you're going to get away with this because of how much I love you and the kids."

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers