Let's Make a Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother's offer to trade sex for my education goes further!
4.2k words
4.5
135k
59
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

Young well-hung son and a worried mother about his college plans.

(You should read the prior 'Let's Make a Deal' before reading this second installment)

*

The arrangement mother and I had was working well. Hell...better than just well, it was simply fucking fantastic!

Mother's personality had changed dramatically. When she came up with the plan to make the 'Deal' to keep me away from college girls that would interfere with my life goals and become my personal fuck slut it became obvious that she abandoned all her prior moral values in order to satisfy my sexual needs as a typical young male. Then again she had to, didn't she in order to stick to saving her son from horny college girls who might ruin his chances for success in school?

I was also to about learn just how horny and sexually needy older women could become when nature's maturing hormones kicked in. So when I describe my wonderful mother's transition into a total fuck slut you can really believe she was all that and more!

Once she made the commitment to protect me from the kind of selfish college girls (like the one who ruined my older brother's life) by giving me sex anytime and anyway I wanted, she crossed all boundaries of moral propriety that she had taught me from childhood to the day she sucked my cock upon my agreeing to her terms. The thing was...mother truly was a master at sucking cock. Never has anyone done it better than mom. Her techniques ran from the slow, bobber-slobber to the fast and furious jack off. But in either case it was obvious she had a real taste for the flavor of my semen. Later I'll tell you just how curious she became to find out if other young men friends of mine tasted as good. Yep, her and I ran a series of experiments to find out if the nectar of other men's balls could satisfy her yearning for cum. But I digress.

The ground rule she insisted on and upon what I had to adopt was that I was to leave all thoughts of dating girls behind until I graduated from college. Furthermore, I was to come directly home after each day's classes and do my homework before she would engage in sex with me. It wasn't as strict as you may surmise. I was always greeted with hugs and kisses and even given a nice early meal and a restful nap afterwards, if I so desired. Some of mother's favors were based on how she perceived my needs. On occasion some of her sexual trysts with me were strictly based on her unbelievable transition into becoming my sex slave and extracting as much thick gooey man sauce from her son's scrotums as she could.

Mother allowed me to fondle her and feel her up upon entering the house. I could tell her to put on any of the sexy, slutty outfits we got during our frequent sex shop visits each weekend. She had a special closet built just for her stable of sex clothes picked out by me. Yes she let me have complete control of her body and her mind when it came to our sexual encounters. My wish was her command...except as I said, no sexual completion could be demanded by me until each class assignment was completed. That was the only restriction. But imagine having complete access to her tits and pussy anytime I wanted...that was simply marvelous.

Mother and I worked together as a team on a sex schedule. If one of my classes required a longer study of a particular assignment, such as the reading and reporting of say, a novel by a famous author for English, or thorough reading of a philosopher's writing...then we would divide the assignment and report into the given days or weeks allowed by my professors.

Mom would also attend any and all of my meetings with my Counselor or the Dean's semester reviews so she could be included in what I may need in the way of books, extra materials, and miscellaneous expenses. Mother did everything in her power to fill all my college needs. She bought me a new sports car, and the finest cloths of my choosing...hell I had it fucking made in the shade. And the best fucking sex any college man could have, any time he wanted it. No sexual request was ever denied me...which brings me to this part of the story.

I had an assignment to read a treatise on the Marquis de Sade, a French aristocrat, revolutionary and writer whose works included erotic pornography, often violent, and depicting bizarre sexual fantasies. Due to the nature of Mother's sexual favors, I had been trying every fantasy I could imagine because after all...a boys' best friend is his mother, eh?

Well the Marquis had written about some shit I never thought before the assignment so as I told her about my project she became more horny than ever. And as I watched her nipples harden I hatched the beginning of a plan to use this assignment to my advantage, of course!

We were at the dinner table when I started talking about my project. Mom was wearing a transparent see-through black lace blouse I had picked out for the evening. Her breasts were milky white. Her pink nipples in the dinning room candlelight, were made even more perky from the rubbing of them against the texture of the lace. To finish off the picture of my desire let's just say mother was exquisite in dress and body indeed for my evening's pleasure.

I had instructed her dress in a very short, tight, black skirt that showed off her beautiful rounded ass. I added some really cute french cut black panties worn over black satin nylons that separated at the thighs and rejoined at her slender waist and of course...wide open at the crotch so when the panties were removed I would have an unbridled view and easy access to her lovely fur-trimmed pussy. Eating mother's pussy later while wearing this fuck-me outfit was going to be my sweet desert. The last thing for my eyes only were the extra high heel black dress shoes with ankle-cuff type buckles that I could hold onto as I spread her long legs open wide while I fucking her into a frenzy. I can't tell you how beautiful she looked and how sexually stimulating it was for me to see mom's legs splayed wide open while I fucked her sweet body until I came in huge spurts of cum up her greedy pussy.

As we ate dinner, fondled and kissed between bites of food...I mentioned several of the Marquis' extreme behaviors...one of which involved a second female he would carefully selected making sure she was a young and innocent virgin. The Marquis would ultimately tie his little innocent victim up and sexually degrade her by trussing her up and forcing the young inexperienced girl to commit fellatio on him. Then when he was satisfied she was sucking him he would then make her perform cunningles on the other female who was his confidant/lover/slave to his desires.

They would each take turns whipping their victim then sharing her sexually forced favors until finally she would weaken to the point of yielding to their demented torment (combined with sexual stimulation to the extreme to be sure). When the hapless young virgin girl finally and totally abandoned all prior moral restrains, begging for newly stimulated sexual release...then and only then, the Marquis and his mate for the evening would do all in their power to satiate her wild craving for her sexual release. Needless to say my revelations to mother at the dinner table got her quite hot and bothered.

She ate in silence as I told the story. But I noticed some definite signs of her interest as we ate. At one point I hesitated while sharing a particular deviant act performed on the young virgin victim. I halted my story as if thinking of a particular word or phrase to cover the Marguis's deviant behavior. After approximately 30 seconds of this prolonged pause, it was more than mother could take and she said, "God dammit Roger...spit it out before I begin playing with my pussy and ruining all my plans for the evening of giving myself to you.

As she said this, I thought how her response and other mental notations of mother's physical reaction could be come a part of my written report (without mentioning the observations were from my very own mother, of course)! I knew my professor (who was a very liberal female that loved encouraging the class to write in-depth personal thoughts into their assignments) would love my including mother's reactions to such an assignment on the Marquis de Sade.

I timed the finish of the story with the finishing of our meal and look into mom's face. She was speechless and obviously very stimulated by what I had spoken. Mother took me by the hand and led me to the family room couch where we would usually began our intimate kissing and touching before retiring to bed.

As I sat down mother said, "My god Roger, your story about the Marquis de Sade made me so dammed horny. Feel just how wet my poor little panties are."

With that said, mother slowly lifted her skirt revealing the black laced stockings and her black panties. She slipped them slowing down her thighs treating her son to the vision of what was to cum later in the evening.

Mother neatly folded the panties into a small packet and then approached me in the dimly lighted room. Ever so slowly she smiled a wicked grin and then said, "Close your eyes baby and I will let you smell your mother's scent and feel the warm dampness you made in my panties with your sexy talk about the Marquis and his virginous little victims.

She placed the warm and heady delicious package under my nose so I could smell her rich creamy perfume. Then she opened my mouth and gently placed it onto my tongue and said, "Now you bad boy, suck on mommy's juices until your cock rises to the occasion I need."

I did as she instructed but the truth was, my cock was already hard as could be.

I sucked her panties until I had a flavorful mouthful of mother's essence. Then I removed the panties and threw them onto the floor. Mothers narrowing eyes and wicked smile told me she was pleased by my reaction to tasting her pussy juices. Taking my mother by both wrists I pulled her down to her knees between my legs, the pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply and a bit rough.

Sliding my tongue into her mouth I gave her a taste of her own medicine. She responded by melting into my arms and signing deeply.

"Oh my god Roger, that is the sexiest thing we've ever done. You better fuck your slut mother before I go mad with desire."

I took one of her hands and pushed it down my pants and said, "Not so fast mother dearest...first your going to get a taste of what I have for you...tit for tat mother...one good taste deserves another."

She gave me that evil little grin of hers as she unbuckled my trousers and lowered my zipper. Not wearing any underwear, my cock literally sprang out like a jack knife snapping open. Mother obediently lowered her mouth to my swollen gland and started her ministrations of a mother's love for her son in a sinful, lusty way that only heightened our passion in a way that cannot be explained to those who have never been part of such actual incest. It was so wrong, so wicked and so fucking hot for the both of us.

Her lips lathered my shaft...in and out of her mouth I watched my cock disappear and appear once again between her ruby red lips. Then working her pointy tongue all around my cockhead, she mixed her saliva with my pre-cum into a frothy cocktail (which word now took on an entirely new meaning).

Mother then stood up and undressed completely treating my eyes to her fantastic body. Posing in front of her son and making sure I saw all her naked glory, she kneeled again removing my shoes and pants. Finally when she completed her task of getting me buck naked she instructed me to kneel on the couch facing away from her with my hands over the backrest completely exposing my buttocks to her view.

I did as she instructed wondering just what this sexy bitch of a mother had in store for me. I soon found out.

Mother reached between my legs and pulled my cock down and back where she again placed it into her mouth. In this position I was at her mercy to service me in the way she desired and in her total control. My hands still remained on the backrest of the sofa as instructed.

"Mmmmm baby, the firm, tight skin of your meat feels so good in my mouth. I love the flavor of your stretched penis and how slick and hard it is on my tongue. Your skin has such a wonderful young male flavor and aroma" Gee...I never hear how a woman could savor a man's cock. Mother was teaching me how a real woman could worship her lover's cock and really get into cock sucking.

Her words were muttered low and in a sexy growl I had not yet ever heard from her lips. But the effect of the words coupled with her beautiful mouth on my cock and the moonlight now streaming in through the parted shades of the living room was getting me close to blowing a very large nut indeed.

Then mother taught me something more about real love making that could only be learned from a skilled woman's loving a man she adored. Yes...incest it was. So very strange it was. Yet, loving and sharing the forbidden act by the two of us was even more of a turn on than most could imagine.

She slipped my cock from her lips and started trailing kisses from my balls to my ass. Smacking her lips as she began planting a series of wet tiny kisses on my backside she began a soft vibrating moaning and grunting onto my hot flesh. Mom was deep and lust and giving her very best to her son. Looking down between my legs I could see her hand stroking her pussy in slow circular motions and then sliding her fingers between her wet folds clear back to her ass cheeks.

As mother reached my ass with a final slobbering kiss...she began lathering all around the rim of my asshole with the tip of her sexy tongue. As she flicked her tongue around my pucker hole she slid her other hand under my nutsack and began a delicious slow swirling and tingling light touching of my balls with the fingernailed tips of her cunning fingers. The slow, delicate touching of my balls with her pointy fingernails coupled with the touch of her warm wet tongue on my exposed open ass was so exquisite...oh god...it was soooo fucking good. Mother certainly was giving me more than I had ever dreamed of getting. All the fantasies I had imagined while reading sex magazines did not compare to what mother was now doing to her very own son.

"Mother...my god...that feels so good on my ass and balls. Be careful darling or your going to cause my cum shooting out all over the living room couch."

"You like mommy's hot breath and wicked tongue in your ass baby?"

"Fuck yes mom...can't you feel my balls swelling and ready to explode?"

"Just tell mommy when you're ready to cum because I want to suck all your delicious sauce out of you so I can again taste my baby's beautiful cream. Oh...honey...I'm so fucking turned on tonight. Please let mommy swallow all the pent up salty, fresh, cream from your balls those nasty little college girls have built up by your seeing them all week."

With that mother took both hands and pulled my ass cheeks wide apart and said, "Tell mother if you like the feel of my finger in your anus baby."

Surprised doesn't do justice to my hearing those words from my very own mother's lips. Shit she was completely lost in our love making as I.

She gave my ass a final lick then drizzled a dollop of her spit on my hole. Then ever so gently but firmly she began sliding one of her long delicious fingers down into my ass. Oh fuck...it felt so weird...so sexy and hot. Mother was invading her son's asshole with her long finger and my entire body became focused on this new sensation. Mother had so many tricks and seemed to love sharing them all with her son tonight.

"Baby...ease your anus open and relax while mother finds your prostrate gland. When I begin massaging it you are going to have the best cum for mommy ever. Now relax and open up for mommy's finger."

I did as she instructed and...OMG...felt the entire length of her finger slide all the way inside my asshole. Then mother began a rotating of her finger like a screw...left, right, left...oh fuck it was marvelous indeed. Sure enough she finally found what she was looking for and touched something that felt like she her finger plugged directly into hot wire running from my spine clear up and into my brain. I arched my back, lifted my head up and yelled...

"Mom...that's it...oh fuck mother...oh fuck...fuck...I'm going to let go all over the fucking place...I'm fucking cummmmmmming."

At my blathering like an out of control idiot...mother just kept up the pressure of her finger in my ass and quickly included gobbling my entire cock deep in her throat so as to get all I was about to release. She began a moaning and growling like an animal around my cock shaft. It was scary and wonderful all at the same time. I could not believe my mother had so easily manipulated my ass and cock into a humungous, giant, heaving load of sperm.

I couldn't take it another second and I busted my biggest nut ever!

"Oh...fuck mom. Oh shit here it comes. Watch out...fuuuck...watch out...oh shit!"

Mother clamped her lips so tight around the base of my cock it felt like a rubber band snapping closed. The cum began shooting up my rock hard cock and down into her throat. It was then she gave me one last final 'cou de gras' by sliding out her wet tongue and swirling it back and forth over my tight swollen nut sack. Oh...fuck...I was delirious as I blasted my load down mother's throat and I began an uncontrollable shaking all over my body.

Mother gurgled her acceptance of it all as she took my entire load down into the bowels of her belly. I remembered thinking...mother was drinking all of my thick cum and greedily swallowing all into her stomach. What a wonderful knowing just how much mother wanted all my sperm inside her.

I remembered screaming incoherently. Then, one...two...three huge pulses of cock seed were shot deep into her throat. Mother's lips then began a delirious sucking and slurping of my warm seed. She pulled her finger out of my ass causing another sensation to shoot up my spine as it was removed from my hole. I fucking could not stop the pulsing of my jizz into her mouth. Unbelievable...all the nerves of my body seemed disconnected from my brain. Had an actual earthquake or bolt of lightning struck nearby I would not have given a damn...for every fiber of my being was focused on letting go of any and all inhibitions except the total desire to fill mother's body with my complete load of hot sperm.

After what seemed an eternity, mother withdrew her mouth from my cock. Then still in a kneeling position she lifted her face to the ceiling to show me the remnants of her quest in her sexy little hot mouth. The streaming moonlight revealed a sexy scene that I would never forget.

As I turned around, and sat back down on the couch, I saw remnants of the frothy foam of my remnant seed in mother's mouth. It was a fabulous sight indeed and she savored knowing what it was doing to me as she also savored the unique taste of her son's cum.

Smiling a wicked grin she took one last swallow and said, "darling...your semen was wonderful. Have you ever tasted your sperm?"

I shook my head no. Mother then said, "Kiss me baby and taste what you have given me this evening."

I leaned down and put my hand behind her head feeling the texture of her soft hair on the back of her neck and smooth texture of her skin. She was so wonderful and so sexy and I so in love with mother.

Slowly I pulled her lips to mine in a sensual soft kiss. Her lips were warm and soft as they touched mine. Mother opened her mouth just enough to share some of the flavor of my cum.

It was not as bad as I thought it might be. A bit salty, and with a little sharp flavor...I now knew what mother had swallowed and the thought that she hungered for this essence of her son was exciting to me. As she breathed a shallow breath into my mouth it felt as if a part of her soul was being place inside of me forever.

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12