Letter From McLean Province

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just found out also that you didn't trim any of the hedges, or my rose bushes, or even the azaleas, this weekend, Filek...what's wrong with you?"

Before I could answer, kneeling on my knees with a scrub brush in my hand, Brina raised her arm and swung the thorny switch down across my prone back, and I felt the full swat of the thorns. Brina pulled back, ripping my skin with the thorn branch.

Before I could protest she swung again, this time the thorns getting caught in the silk of my boxer shorts and ripping them off.

"When (THWACK) are you going (THWACK) to learn (THWACK) to listen (THWACK) to me and have (THWACK) some (THWACK) respect, and do (THWACK) your share (THWACK) of the work around here?"

Brina flailed at me, and the thorns were unbelievably harsh. I scudded out of the bathroom on my hands and knees, and Brina chased me, swinging and screaming.

Brina's branch caught me between the legs, right on my scrotum, and joyfully, she hit there again. "I ought to tie you down and whip your balls every day for a year, goddamit!"

I almost crawled under the couch, but Brina was kicking me with her boots and forcing me into a corner where she could use the razor sharp thorns for a front attack on my nipples and penis as I covered my face.

"I don't(THWACK) understand why (THWACK)you think (THWACK)I should(THWACK) be your (THWACK)slave, scrubbing (THWACK)and looking(THWACK) after the house (THWACK)like an Aunt(THWACK) Jemina,who the fuck(THWACK) do you think I am?"

Brina rubbed her tits with her free hand. "You want(THWACK) to kiss my(THWACK) boobs and rub(THWACK) me all over(THWACK) and fuck me with(THWACK) that almost (THWACK)nonexistent prick, (THWACK) and then in (THWACK)my free time you want me to(THWACK) clean your (THWACK)goddamn house(THWACK) like some kind(THWACK) of field hand? I (THWACK) should never (THWACK) let you touch (THWACK) me again!"

Finally she threw down the rose branch and took me in her arms. "Baby, I'm sorry. I got too upset." Brina began kissing my tear stained cheeks. "I just want you to learn that we live together, don't you know, and that we can't exist together unless you help, you know?"

Brina took me back to the bathroom and gave me a sensual bath, pulling out the thorns, and stroking my cock a bit. She took me to the bedroom, and lay me down and lay next to me, still fully dressed, and kissed me some more, stroking my throbbing penis with her long red nails.

I moaned, and cried in her cleavage as she pulled and stroked my cock, and she told me that I was a wonderful boy, and just needed to listen more.

"I don't want to have to hit you" Brina said between kisses. "I just do it because I love you and I want you to listen."

But I wondered if just a little bit, she liked hitting me...just a little.

Finally, Brina felt me rubbing up against her, and she pushed me away gently.

"Honey if you want to beat off, go right ahead, but get out of the bed, so you won't stain anything."

"You won't let me—"

"I know your heart is breaking, but I'm not really attracted to irresponsible, whiny momma's boys. Why don't you play with your wee-wee, and I'll watch."

"Will you—will you take anything off?" I asked hopefully.

"Now that's the kind of nasty talk that makes me want to get the rose branch. I've changed my mind. I'm going to tie your hands tonight so you can't touch yourself. And you can sleep in the damn closet!"

And so it was. I cried, my hands tied behind me in her clothes closet, but I did get some nice smells from her shoes...there's always a silver lining!

April 23

Well, I'm starting to go crazy. I haven't been laid in a week at least, and Brina won't even let me see her in the nude, although it seems like I'm naked around her all the time.

At work Tequila keeps climbing in my lap and playing with my dick, but this morning, after I tried to reciprocate, Tequila pulled me over to the paper cutter, which has a long nasty blade, and she put my naked, hard dick under the blade and told me that if I misbehaved, she would cut her self a sausage sandwich.

And then she forced me back to my chair, my dick still waving through the open crotch of my pinstriped suit, and after I sat down, she plopped on my knees.

Tequila cupped my exposed testicles and juggled them gently, and then took my penis below the crown and ran her hand up and down between my straining penis and my full testicles. She got her thumb and forefinger around my penis and clutched, lightly, and then pulled up so my cockhead began to expand.

"You like this baby?" Tequila breathed. "You'd like to fuck me too, wouldn't you? But I don't fuck weenies, I like big handsome construction workers, preferably black...you have that sunken chest, and bad breath, I don't know how you'd ever get a woman to even look at you if you weren't rich."

I tried to protest, but Tequila mesmerized me by opening her shirt a little bit and letting me gaze upon her cantaloupe sized mammaries. Tequila took one hand and began toying with them, and as she was wearing a demibra, she could play with her exposed nipples.

Tequila pulled the skin of my poor doinger up and down, murmuring softly about how much she liked circumcised men, and my penis bulged as I stared at her adorable frilly sundress with a plunging neckline that went nearly to her waist.

I understood through office gossip that the head of administration had objected to Tequila's violation of the office dress code, but then she'd met with him, and blown him once or twice, and now she probably could go to work in a thong and pasties. It was always good to know who was in charge, eh?

At home, Brina really had this stand-offish attitude. It's really difficult. She said something to the point that she's not that attracted to me, and that also she wants me to do more of the household chores.

I protested, saying since I pay for room and board AND give her a thousand a month to run the house that it's her responsibility, and she got mad and went into the bedroom and shut the door.

What am I supposed to do? I banged on the door and begged her pardon, and Brina came out and told me that she would leave me if I didn't stop complaining, and she also said she wants a raise and ALSO have me do more of the work around the house.

"You are such an officious asshole, and I can't believe how badly you behave, Filek!" Brina had her hands on her hips, and her boobs were jutting out in a tight blouse, and I really wanted to grab her, but she kept stepping back.

The doorbell rang, and I went to answer it, and it was Todd. He came in, and noticed Brina was upset. "What's wrong, babe?"

I didn't like him calling my Brina "Babe" but then things got worse. Brina told Todd that I was pushing her around, and Todd grabbed me by the shirt and bitch-slapped me five or six times.

"You tell him, Todd...he's been bossing me around and wanting me to slave around cleaning house, he won't do a damn thing around here!"

"That's just what wimpy guys like you do, they pick on women!" Todd screamed. "My dad beat up my mom and my sisters, but I won't let you treat Brina this way!"

Before I could protest, Todd ordered me to take off my clothes, and he kept slapping me until I had stripped naked. Then Todd threw me across the arm of the sofa and began whipping me with his belt. I screamed, but he kept on...

And Brina was LAUGHING. "Glad this is cheering you up, honey!" Todd shouted as the belt came down faster and faster.

I finally began crying, and Todd took me by the ear and threw me down on my knees. He unzipped his fly. "Get your mouth on this wiener, you bullying little bastard...I'll show you how to mistreat women!"

Todd grabbed me by the ears and shoved my mouth on his penis and began skull fucking me as I coughed and spurted. Brina stepped delicately around where I was kneeling and threw her arms around Todd and stuck her tongue in his mouth, and then opened her blouse so he could feast on her delicious breasts.

"That's right faggot" Brina said sweetly as I kept sucking, "Todd gets the boobs, and all you get is to suck his dick, and maybe you can rim his asshole out, too. You'll learn not to push me around anymore."

And I hadn't laid a hand on her! All I did was remind her of the agreement we had...I'd been giving her a thousand a month, and paying her medical bills and room and board and I expected a little housework, that was all...

And instead I was sucking my ex-best friend's dick!

Finally Todd came, and then he held my head by the hair to ensure that I didn't spit out the semen, and I swallowed. Then Todd told me he had to pee, and again my mouth went on his dick...it was really an unpleasant evening!

Then Todd ordered me to vacuum the house, clean the curtains and scrub out the garage. He told me that he'd better never hear Brina complain that I wasn't doing "my share".

As I write this, Brina and Todd are banging the bottom out of it in my bedroom, and again, I have been banished to the closet, because Brina is using the spare bedrooms for some sort of "studio project".

I can't believe this is happening, and what's worse is, I am so horny I want to blow thinking about the extent of my humiliation!

April 24

I wanted to jerk off last night, but I was so sore from Todd's beating that I just didn't do anything. I keep trying to get my mind off sex, but it's incredibly difficult.

At work, there was something even weirder going on. Tequila's niece has started with us. She is a sullen looking girl with short blonde hair...very cute, but I don't know why the office hired her, she has no more skills than Tequila does!

"You can find something for her to do here, can't you Filek?" Tequila asked. "Amber set fire to her boyfriend Merlin's bed, and also shot my sister, India in the left ear. The court says that Amber can stay out of jail if she can learn to control her vicious temper."

And she's going to learn that HERE?

"You can empathize for a poor, misunderstood girl, can't you?" Somehow Tequila had gotten all my clothes off, and I was lying on the floor of my office with my hands tied behind my back with a computer cord.

Tequila had her shoes off and was sitting on a chair rubbing her stocking tips all over my stiff cock. I have to find a way to convince this woman that she can't treat her superior this way, but the problem is, I lose all control whenever I'm around her.

"Amber's been molested by all these guys, and she's very angry at the male gender, but you're kind of a nice wimpy type, not all macho like the rest." Tequila stroked the tip of my pre-cum soaked penis with a large toe.

What's that mean? I'm not macho? Well, I guess if I were, I could keep my secretary from taking my clothes off when we're supposed to be researching regulations and executing documents. It seemed like nothing got done anymore, now that Tequila was here.

Whenever there was a deadline to meet, I'd have to wait till Tequila left the office, and then frantically research, type, etc. so I could present it to my superior on time.

Tequila pulled up her skirt a little bit so I could see her panties. This made my poor dick even harder against the light scratching of her stockings. Tequila used one foot to push my penis back on my stomach, and the other to toy with my scrotum, pushing it lightly, and then not so lightly into the floor.

"Can't you take her on as a regular second secretary, or something?"

"I might have her as a temp" I gasped as Tequila pushed my testicles into the carpet a little more forcefully.

Tequila casually bent over, still sitting on her chair, and picked up one of her six inch silver glittery heels. Taking the shoe by the front, she raised the spike heel and slammed it into my testicles, which were now almost crushed into the floor.

I screamed, and struggled against the computer cord tying my hands. "Oh, please, no more..."

SLAM! POUND! Again and again the heel came down on my balls. "Would you hire my innocent little niece?"

I didn't mention this part, but at the same time this was going on, Amber was sitting in the office, enjoying a Kool cigarette, and letting the smoke go out the window. She got up and came over to where I was being tortured by Tequila.

Amber knelt down next to where I was lying and put her cigarette next to my nipple, and then she gave me an evil grin.

Suddenly, Amber pushed the lit cigarette against my nipple and I screamed again. "What's wrong, queer-boy?" Amber asked, laughing. "Don't you want cute girls in your office?"

Tequila picked up her foot and then kicked me in the balls. "I don't understand it, Filek. You dropped all this cash on me when I was working at the strip club, and now you're being such a stingy little fellow."

"I—it's not that, but Amber's not qualified." I gasped.

Amber snorted. "Lick my twat, faggot." I watched in horror as Amber stepped out of her panties, still wearing the skirt, and then came and sat on my face, grinding her vagina into my mouth.

"I'm either gonna suffocate you, or you're gonna make me cum!"

As I licked, I wondered why Amber was sitting turned towards my crotch, and soon found out that she was going to use her cigarette to burn my cock and balls. I figured the faster I licked, the sooner she'd get off of me.

First Amber burned my cock head, and I screamed while licking her. Then I felt Tequila's foot kicking my balls savagely.

"Let's make the choosy little bastard pay for discriminating against me" Amber screamed, shoving her clitoris harder on my face. "I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Spatial Perception Disorder, Drug Addiction and Alcoholism...I'm disabled, and he's making me feel bad!"

I licked and I sucked while my cock was burned four or five more times, and I endured more spikes...and finally Amber came, and hopped off my face.

The phone rang, and Amber picked it up, and talked briefly, and then hung up with a big grin.

"What's up? Tequila asked, finally untying my hands so I could get dressed, and perhaps get First Aid to my genitals.

"The little bitch from Human Resources got on my nerves when we were doing my orientation, and I took her over my knee, and pulled her panties down and whipped her with my shoe. And then I burned her tits with the lighter from my car..." Amber smiled. "Now she wants me to work in her office, so the dork here is off the hook, you win, faggot!"

So that's a relief....just one lunatic woman in my office, right?

April 25

I am going out of my mind with desire. Brina wears these hot little camisole tops around the house, and I have a perpetual hard-on.

April 26

Today is Saturday, and I was hoping that Brina would like to go antiquing, or something, like we usually do. She was sitting in the living room wearing this cute little top, a white print with little strawberries on it, and cut offs. Such amazing legs!

I sat down next to her and asked her about antiquing, but Brina smiled. "Why don't you take off your pants, honey?"

"Wh-why?" I asked. "Lately, you seem like you won't be undressed in front of me at all, but you keep finding excuses to get me to disrobe." But as I spoke to her, I began unzipping my trousers.

When I was naked from the waist down, Brina instructed me to sit on my hands, and then she tied my shirt just below my navel, like redneck girls wear it, and she began toying with my penis.

As I gasped, Brina giggled. She ran a long manicured finger up and down my growing cock.

"It worries me, Filek that you are so focused on playing with your dick, honey. You're constantly jerking yourself, and I've caught you four or five times. It's like I'm living with a teenager."

I flushed. "Well, Brina, you seem to be rejecting me sexually, honey, and it hurts, you know? I'm really horny, and—"

Brina put a finger to my lips and used her other hand to pump me faster. It seemed a little peculiar to be starting this at ten on a Saturday morning, but Brina is so beautiful, and she did know how to give a hand job.

Brina took one little hand and grasped my cock right above my balls and used the other one to pull the foreskin over my head. I really got hornier as this tug of war went on, and it was a lot of work to keep from pulling my hands out from under my butt, picking Brina up and running into the bedroom with her!

But I sat there obediently, and at one point Brina pulled down her little strawberry blouse and exposed a fat pink nipple, which she leaned over and rubbed on my hardening penis.

For a bit of time there was blessed contact with the nipple, but then Brina put it back in her blouse and returned to rubbing the tip of my stiff cock with her long fingernails.

"But honey..."Brina said with a wistful smile, "It seems like all you want to do is fuck me, and use this thing as a commanding wand or something. I think we'd have a happier, more spontaneous sex life if you were less focused on your own pleasure."

I watched in horror as Brina leaned over and took a box of safety pins out of her purse. They were the kind one uses to connect diapers, and as she opened one and guided it towards my hard cock, I began pulling my hands out from under my butt.

"No no...keep your hands where they are, honey." Brina said warningly. "I am trying to be patient with you, Filek, and you make things so difficult."

I knew I had to be a man, so I pushed my hands again under my bare butt and waited.

Brina took a bit of my foreskin and stabbed it with one of the opened safety pins, and as I winced, she ran it through the skin and closed it on the other side. Brina then put five or six safety pins in the skin around my cock as I gasped, and tears ran down my face.

"Now I want you to stand up and take off your shirt." Brina instructed. I did this and while I was trembling in front of her, Brina went around me and fetched what appeared to be an old fashioned bamboo cane from the bedroom.

"Now I want you to put your hands behind your head." As I obeyed, Brina sat back down. My crotch was right about near her head, and Brina took the cane and swatted one of the safety pins hanging from my cockhead. Then she swatted again, and got the tip of the cane caught in a safety pin.

As she dragged it to get it loose, I screamed. "Oops" Brina giggled. Finally, the cane was free and she began tapping the safety pins hanging from my cock, giving me warning looks whenever it appeared that I might be moving my hands from behind my head.

At first the taps from the cane were gentle, and then they became a little harsher. I gritted my teeth and tried desperately to keep my hands behind my head. I did note, though, that my penis was staying hard. I must be some kind of hard-core masochist.

My mind went back to when I used to spend summers on my uncle's farm, and my cousin Afton, a curvy redhead, would take me out to the barn, and play Strip Poker with me. She always won, and almost never had to take off a stitch.

Later, I learned that she cheated, Cousin Afton did, but oh well. After I would strip down, Afton would play more for "favors" and one of the favors she liked best was to tie me to a beam across the ceiling of the barn.

Then Afton would cut a switch and whip my cock and watch me scream! Sometimes Afton and her girlfriends would prance around and dance in their tube tops and hot pants to get me really excited, and then one would whip my cock while the others used switches to torture my poor exposed ass...but these girls were nothing next to evil Brina.

Brina began hitting me harder, slapping my safety-pin encrusted cock again and again with the cane.

"I'm doing this to take your mind off of fucking me!" Brina explained as she swatted my penis again and again. "You've got to learn that it's not about you any more."

And, as my penis seared with jiggling safety pins, I felt I had to agree.