Letters to Nicole 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

But then the conversation shifted around to our confession again. Jessi wanted to know the whole thing and she started asking questions. After about ten minutes, it became very apparent (Jessi's questions were becoming more and more intimate) that she was very curious about this herself. We answered them all as only best friends can and by the end of the hour we were laughing and joking again as if nothing ugly had ever happened. I glanced at Felecia and she winked at me. We both hoped we knew where this was heading and I sensed Felecia was going to lead the conversation around to it.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Who do you think that is?" I asked.

"Megan, " said Felecia very matter-of-factly.

"Ya' think?"

"I know it is," said Felecia, "I was watching her all night. She didn't want to leave!"

All three of us went to the door and, sure enough, there was Megan, standing shyly at the door. "I..." she began, "I...well, like I just want you to know that I disagree with Nikki! I tried to talk her into coming back, but she wouldn't."

I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her inside, after all we were standing there in our underwear! We each gave Megan a big hug and when Felecia finished hugging her she started giggling and grabbed the bottom of Megan's T and helped her pull it off. Jessi and I grabbed her shorts and yanked them down, and Jessi lost her balance and fell on the floor laughing. We all sat down on the living room floor and Megan immediately started looking relaxed again.

"I just...uummm...I just wanted to ask you both a question?

"What's that?" I replied.

Megan's eyes shifted to Felecia's chest and she licked her lips slowly before continuing. "I just wanted to know if being with girls is fun, that's all!"

It just amazed me how perceptive Felecia was about these things. I hadn't noticed anything about Megan or Jessi's behavior before this; nothing different that is. Yet now...being alerted to it, the signs were all over their faces. Megan's eyes were hungry and there was a curious sense of indecision in her tone.

"Oh, it's more than fun!" And now I watched Felecia turn on the seduction. She laid her hand on Megan's leg and drew her fingernail across the inside of her lower thigh finishing slightly behind her knee. Megan watched her do it and then looked at Felecia's tits again.

I glanced at Jessi. She was sitting up, her knees drawn tightly to her chest, her chin resting on the knees and her arms wrapped around them. She was watching intently and I saw her lick her lips too. Knowing Jessi, she was thinking hard. She had asked fifty questions in the kitchen and I could tell she was drawing closer to a conclusion. Her eyes shone with desire and I knew that she would be ours any second. I thought about our mothers and smiled at the obvious, that we would be lovers just like them. That erotic thought tortured me sweetly for several seconds. I wanted her badly. I looked down at her cute ass visible under the shirttails of her kimono. The boxers had drawn up higher into her crotch and it was obvious that she was very wet.

"You've thought about this before, haven't you Megs!" Felecia was not asking Megan, she was telling her.

"Oh yes...quite often," said Megan. "and when you both suggested a lingerie sleepover, it was the first thing on my mind."

"You're kidding," I said.

"No, I'm not...what did you think, Jess?"

"Well..." said Jessi slowly, "first of all, we hadn't had a sleepover in so long; and then when we have one, it's a lingerie party. Like I knew something was up, but I wasn't sure. I just wanted to see where this was going. It's pretty exciting, I'm not against trying it!"

Nicole, when Jessi said that, a huge bolt of electricity raced through me, ending in my pussy. Felecia was sitting there smiling; she had known all along and just didn't tell me! My nerves were now jangling with excitement and I was trembling from head to toe. An awkward silence followed. I sure didn't know how to begin and I looked at Felecia with that question in my eyes!

But she had no trouble with the question at all! She looked directly at our two friends and asked them straight out, her voice heavy with desire, "Would you let us show you how much fun it is?"

Megan could barely get the words out, but she choked out, "Oh yesss...show us!"

Felecia stood on her knees and offered her hand to Megan, pulling her directly in front of her. Their faces were scant inches away; she smoothed Megan's red hair and touched her nose against hers. My beautiful lover then reached under Megan's arms, holding her gently by the shoulder blades and slowly pulled her into a first lesbian kiss that I can only describe as inspired. She began by merely touching their lips together, like you almost wouldn't call it a kiss. She touched Megan's lips with hers three or four times while her right hand moved down her back to her ass and then back up again. Then Felecia began to drag her lips across Megan's. I distinctly heard Megan begin to purr with delight and when Felecia added just the barest hint of tongue to each drag, Megan couldn't help herself, she moaned and pulled Felecia even closer.

Their mouths opened wider and and their searching tongues dove deeper. Felecia used both hands and pushed the bottom of Megan's teddy between her cheeks so she could play with the tender skin at the bottom of her ass. Her tickles caused Megan to smile but she kept kissing and dropped her hands down onto Felecia's ass too, using her nails to trail erotically across the top. Both girls were heating up super fast, and it got even hotter when Felecia began pulling Megan's ass into her so that their mounds could press into each other's.

I looked at Jessi. Her eyes had glazed over as she watched and her left hand had slipped inside the kimono so she could fondle her breast. I scooted over next to her and drew her close to me so we could watch together. Leaning over, I whispered in her ear, "Watch them, Jessi, Oh, my God! Watch them...isn't it fantastic?"

Jessi could only nod, I'm pretty sure she couldn't talk! She laid her hand on my thigh and slid it between my legs about half way up. "Oh, that feels so good...you don't know how good that feels!" I cooed. I reached under her kimono and began caressing her back, stroking the skin lightly and running my fingers to the side of her left breast teasing and tickling it. Her hand moved higher up my thigh, just reaching the top where the thigh dips toward my pussy and she stopped, stroking that curve with one finger. My pussy was gushing with my liquid and I reached around her a little farther, cupping her boob and letting my forefinger circle her nipple, flicking softly at the tight point.

All of a sudden, Jessi sat up a little straighter and she moaned. I looked where she was looking and almost fainted. Felecia had peeled the top of Megan's teddy down to her waist and Megan was pinching and tugging at her own rock-hard nipples. They hadn't stopped kissing, and it looked so cute as Felecia struggled to unhook her bra without losing contact with Megan's lips. When she finally got it free, she slipped it off and her breasts quivered into view, free of their confines.

Both girls were groaning into each other's mouth and Felecia rubbed her breasts for a moment, pinching her nipples to get them as hard as possible. Then she grabbed the sides of her tits and zeroed in on Megan's boobs, sweeping her nipples across hers with three swift strokes. The kiss broke when their nipples touched and Megan's body spasmed as fire rocketed from her tits to her cunt.

"Ohhh, My Goddd!" she cried out so passionately, as Felecia's sweet cherries flicked across hers again and again and again. Megan squirmed her small tits against Felecia's as best she could, and after about two minutes of that she couldn't take any more! She pushed the raven-haired beauty away a little and dropped her face down to Felecia's right boob. She took it rather roughly, squeezed the side so that the nipple popped even more erect and wrapped her lips around it sucking it deeply into her mouth. Felecia cried out herself and her hand fluttered to her mouth. Her other hand quickly took Megan by the back of the head, pulling her hard onto her breast.

I couldn't take any more either. I turned to look at Jessi and she looked right back at me. Her eyes were burning and I touched her cheek. That must have been the trigger because the kiss began...so hard...and so hot! We sucked at each other's tongues and lips for several long seconds. Both of us were making these little urgent sounds in our throats, the erotic sounds that turn me on so much, the "Mmmm's" and the "uhh's" and the "ahhh's" that are hard to describe on paper but turn my body to liquid fire.

I had Jessi's robe open in no time and her gorgeous tits spilled into my hands so I could play with them. Jessi took a cue from me and pulled my bra straps off my shoulders inverting the cups and freeing my boobs. She grabbed and nipped at my hard buds, pulling my breasts away from my chest, and then letting the stretched teats snap back into me.

After she did that five or six times I screamed with pleasure and pushed her backwards onto the floor. She giggled as I leaned forward to let my tits hang in her face, but she stopped giggling when I pushed my right nipple into her mouth and she started sucking on it. I groaned loudly again and reached for her panties, slipping my hand inside and running two fingers between her lips. She arched her back and pushed her mound into my hand and I pushed the same two fingers deep into her soaked hole and started fucking her with them. When I did that she reacted by biting my nipple and I screamed with pleasure again. "Oh, God...yess...Jess, Mmmm...oohhhh, yesss, Suck my tits...Godddd!"

At the same time Felecia and Megan rolled onto the floor. Megan laid flat on her back and Felecia got over the top of her. They kissed upside down for several seconds and then their lips sucked down each other's throat until they reached each other's nipples. Felecia's tongue circled Megan's left nipple, tasting it from all angles before she finally sucked it hard into her mouth. Megan groaned loudly and pinched one of Felecia's hard points between her thumb and forefinger and then began tonguing her other nipple wildly.

Felecia held both of Megan's hips while she sucked her boob, but her right hand crept closer and closer to her pussy until her forefinger touched the top of the slit, lifting up the hood and exposing the clit to her searching fingers.

Felecia then scooted down even further and when she reached Megan's trimmed pussy, she kissed it and let her tongue circle her clit with feathery light licks.

That's when Megan started talking, "Oh Felecia...Ohhhh....uhhhhh....Oh, yeah...tongue it...Ohh, My God...lick my pussy!" With that encouragement, Felecia spread Megan's pussy lips with one hand and lapped at her pink walls with long, slow licks. She licked hard three times at her clit again, causing Megan to lurch toward her first orgasm. "OH FUCK, YES! Felecia...mmmmm... I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that! Oooohhhh! Yess!!" Jessi and I both heard her say this and we were distracted from each other just long enough to watch Megan's body stiffen and then shudder violently as her orgasm slammed into her.

"Would you do that to me, Nance? Oh God...I didn't think I was queer, but you and Felecia are just too much!" Jessi was beside herself; the whole situation had caused her to lose control and now she was asking me to eat her pussy for her and get her off. I've discovered, Nicole, that most girls with an open mind, when they try lesbian sex...end up loving it! Jessi was no exception!

I got down between her legs and pulled off her panties. She lifted her legs up and splayed them wide, holding on to her thighs. I pushed my finger back into her hole and fucked her with it a few more times, then pulled it out and began licking her slit from top to bottom. I knew she would lose it quickly if I did that and I was right! She held her left tit tightly in her left hand, pinching at the nipple, and wrapped her right arm around her knee pulling herself open for my invading tongue. I rimmed her asshole several times then trailed long licks up the length of her gash, pushing deeply between her labia and making my way to her clit.

I wrapped my lips around the hard button and sucked sharply, causing her to gasp, "Oh...wow...yeah! Ohhh, yeah....Nancy, God! yesss..." I sucked her harder, rolling her clit with my tongue and in no time Jessi groaned, "O my God...I'm gonna cum!" and let loose a torrent of girl cum that gushed into my mouth

I knew Felecia would be desperate to cum by this time and when I looked over at her and Megan again, I had to hold my breath...gasping! Felecia constantly surprised me with her imaginative ways to fuck. This time she had kept Megan on her back and stood on her knees again next to her hips. She pulled Megan's ass between her own legs, propping the younger girl's tailbone against the inside of her thigh so her whole ass was off the floor. Then Felecia had straddled the cute little red-head and lowered her pussy onto Megan's and they were sliding their cunts and clits together. It was an incredibly hot position and my mind almost exploded in erotic passion watching it. I couldn't help myself, Nicole. I had to say something to them, which really was not like me, but I said, "Oh yess...Felecia, Oh my Goddd...Fuck her! Fuck her hard! Rub your clit on hers, and fuck her so hard...the little slut! Make her cum again!"

My words seemed to inflame them even more, if that's possible, and Felecia began to roll her hips into her new lover, their pussies grinding together, their cries filling the room. I know Megan quickly came again, but Felecia held back a little until she did. Then, something seemed to detonate in her. I never saw her come that hard in my life, her stomach sucked in and her shoulders jerking with each contraction.

That night we played together for about two more hours, and it was so much fun! We took turns with each other and both Megan and Jessi were quick learners. I probably came about five or six times but the best one was when I was sitting on Felecia's face. She was tongue-fucking me while Jessi and I were kissing and Megan was sucking my tits. It was so awesome, Nicole! I had thought that confessing to our friends might be a problem, but we ended up having such an incredible time. All four of us became closer than we ever were before and later, Nikki did get over it. I'll tell you all about that in another letter!

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12