Letters to Nicole 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Cathy gave out a high pitched squeal. I looked to see what Felecia was doing and almost fainted! She had scooted up behind Cathy and was furiously licking and sucking her asshole while Kelly was tonguing her clit. I couldn't believe it! What a beautiful initiation Cathy was getting from us! I slid back and watched Felecia's tongue on Cathy's anus. She was licking the puckered little hole so fast, her tongue flitting over it like a blur. Then her lips would close on it and she'd suck at it a while. I could tell she was trying to drive her tongue inside too.

Cathy was wailing now. "OH, GOD...girls! Oh my God...yessss! Here it comes! I'm gonna cum so hard...look out Felecia! I'm cumming...OHHH...I'm cumming!!" She came with a guttural groan as the first wave pounded her. This cum was so much stronger than the first and I giggled as each spasm twisted her tighter and tighter into a ball. Kelly's tongue never stopped licking and Cathy ground down on her face smothering her and came again with a shriek. Felecia and I just watched in awe as the orgasms tore at her.

From that point on everything was just one big orgy. It was all tits and clits and asses and tongues and kissing...just unbelievable! I easily lost track of the number of times I came after 7 but the best one was when we kinda formed a chain. Felecia had laid down on the floor and I was sitting on her mouth facing her feet . She just stuck her tongue out and I was sliding my pussy and clit back and forth on her tongue. She was reaching up to my tits, wrenching my nipples with her fingers and I was pulling on hers as well. Down below, Kelly was on all fours...her mouth glued to Felecia's cunt, and Cathy was lying under Kelly...both hands on her ass cheeks, pulling her pussy hard into her mouth. From the way Kelly was reacting, I could tell that Cathy was sucking her clit sharply.

The sight was just too erotic for me, Nicole. I must have cum 3 times in that position, one right after the other! Our groans and cries filled the room, spurring us on; and we fucked and fucked until we were just too exhausted to go on. But the biggest laugh of all came when we were finished. We all lay there cuddling in one big pile of bodies, and Cathy said dreamily, "Ya' know girls, that was pretty good!"

Talk to you later Nicole, I miss you!

Nancy

12