Letters to Nicole 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then the most unbelievable thing happened! I felt someone's head push between my legs. I broke from Tim for just a bit to look and groaned out loud when I saw Ricky lying there. His hands reached for the top of my ass and he guided me down until my pussy enveloped his mouth. His tongue slid between the lips and I gasped as he started pushing into my hole, sucking my clit and flicking at both repeatedly.

"Oh Rick...Shit! Oh, yeah...Mmm!" I moaned. "God, yess...uhmm...mmm...ohh, yeah...Eat that! Eat my pussy!"

I was jacking Tim's cock with everything I had and he was moaning into my ear, "Oh...Fuck yess...Oh, my God, Nance! Shit! Oh, Shit! You're gonna make me shoot if you keep that up, Babe! Oh, God yess..."

I looked down at Rick's tongue lapping at my clit and noticed something else which sent a shock through my body. Megan had knelt over Ricky's cock; she had grabbed him at the base and was working him over with her mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down on his pole and it seemed like the faster she sucked him the faster he licked me!

I pushed Tim back a little and dropped my mouth down on him too, wrapping my lips around his cock and tonguing the soft underside just below the head. "Oh...Uhhh... Nance! That's it! I'm gonna cum," he shouted! Timmy exploded in my sucking mouth and a thick jet of cum shot into my throat, gagging me. I pulled him out and the next rope landed on my cheek and chin. Ricky saw what was happening and he drew my clit sharply between his lips. My orgasm rolled over me like a tidal wave and I fell to the floor crying out loudly and shaking hard with each spasm.

Up until that point, Nicole, that game night was the best time I'd ever had in my life. Tim, C.J. and I stood together at the party and relived a lot of what we did in detail. We took our drinks over to the now-empty jacuzzi and slipped off our outer clothes and sat together in the hot, bubbly water. C.J. was on my left and Tim was on my right. I was so fucking aroused! C.J. didn't help matters any, reminiscing about what he and Jon had been doing with Nikki and Jessi on the other side of the room. He told us that Jon had never really eaten a girl's pussy before that night, but watching Jessi play with herself had pushed him over the edge. He had pinned her back to the floor and gone down on her immediately while C.J. and Nikki watched, but it wasn't long until they were playing too.

Listening to him talk about it, listening to him describe how Jessi and Nikki got on top of both of them in a 69 position, listening to him describe how Nikki's girl cum soaked his face again and again...Ohhh, Nicole! I was slowly losing myself. I was trembling with desire and I needed to fuck so bad it was giving me a headache!

C.J. noticed something because right in the middle of a sentence he looked at me and stopped, "Are you okay, Nancy? What's wrong?"

I opened my eyes with a start! "Oh...nothing! I was just thinking is all."

"Daydreaming?" asked a smiling Tim. "Me too!"

"Yeah...we sure had a blast that night!" added C.J. "Like..I'm not sure anyone could ever capture that moment again."

We all sat there for a minute in silence. "It's like...I would love to do that again," I finally said, "but how do you put it together; it was so...like...spontaneous!"

I thought back to the exact moment that Jessi triggered the whole thing. One simple decision, and everything went fucking wild. I thought some more about making spontaneous decisions...and an incredibly erotic thought began to form in my mind. Oh, my God, Nicole, it was so erotic that it physically caused my body to jerk as a fresh wave of desire overwhelmed me. I sat there for a time thinking about it and another wave slammed into me. My head was pounding!

So I decided to be spontaneous...and just go for it! "Guys...I need to ask you something."

C.J. cocked his head toward me, "What's that?"

"Will you please fuck me?"

Tim and C.J. just sat there stunned! Their faces looked so shocked that I couldn't help giggling. "I..huh?" stammered Tim, blinking hard!

I didn't answer. I was still being spontaneous. I put my hands on their upper thighs and stroked them both under the water, moving my fingers to the soft, tender area close to their balls. Both guys flinched, and their legs started trembling; C.J. spread his a little farther apart. Almost as if drawn by a magnet my hands moved over their cocks. I wasn't surprised at all that they were both steel-hard. C.J. gasped and Tim moaned as my little hands worked them through their swim trunks.

"Oh, my God, Nance...that feels fuckin' great!" breathed Tim, his eyes screwed shut as the electricity raced through him.

"Answer my question...C.J....answer my question!" I said, gripping their dicks a little tighter.

C.J. eyes burned into mine, "Both of us? Right now?"

"Yes...right now! Both of you! Can you do it?"

C.J. looked across me at Tim; with one raised eyebrow, his face asked the question, "You wanna?"

Tim nodded and C.J. looked back at me. His face looked hard and his eyes were glassy, "You little slut," he began, "like how can we possibly resist you!" C.J. leaned in and kissed me softly. Our lips were melting together and I felt Tim's hand reaching between my legs. Somewhere in the background I could hear a few of the other kids catcalling and whistling, but I didn't care. In fact, their teasing made me push my tongue even deeper into C.J.'s mouth. Tim's hand, invisible under the frothing water, swept over my pussy until his middle finger found my button and he heatedly fingered it causing me to moan with pleasure.

Pushing me away, C.J. said, "Let's go to my room," and we quickly scrambled out and picked up some towels that were stacked on the patio bench. We walked into the house as inconspicuously as we could and headed down the hall to C.J.'s bedroom.

As we were drying off, Cee locked the door. He was standing behind me and he dropped his towel, taking me by the shoulders. I twisted my head and we kissed again, sucking at each other's tongues. His hands reached around and cupped my boobs for a second, then he hooked his little fingers under the cups of my top yanking it up and over my breasts, exposing my now heaving chest. He sucked harder at my lips and tongue as his fingers strummed my stone-hard nipples. Then he ran his hands under my heavy globes, lifting them up higher and thumbing the nipples

Tim stepped up in front of me then and ran both hands over my hips. He pulled me into him and I felt his hard-on pressing into my pubic bone. One of my hands was holding C.J.'s hand against my tit; but with the other, I reached over and tweaked one of Tim's nipples, pinching it extremely hard. He gasped in surprise and then said to C.J., "Wow, Cee...I think she wants to play a little rough!"

I tore away from C.J.'s mouth and hissed at him, "Fuck yeah! I told you I wanna be fucked! Don't play at it...Fuck me!"

C.J. groaned, "Shit...Nance! What does..."

"Shut up Cee!" I said clapping my hand over his mouth! "Do what you want, but do it now! Fuck the shit out of me...hurry!"

I hadn't even gotten those words out of my mouth, Nicole, and C.J. pushed me back onto the bed. My legs hung over the side and he threw himself down next to me, grabbing at my left tit and sucking the nipple hard into his mouth. I squealed with delight and cried out when he bit the nipple pretty hard and pulled it away from my flesh, holding it there, and then allowing it to snap back into place. He did the same thing to the other one, then sucked them again, then bit them again.

Tim watched and listened in awe for a second then dropped to his knees. I felt him pulling at my bikini bottom and I raised my hips so he could yank them off. Spreading my legs as far as I could, trembling under C.J.'s teeth and tongue, Tim started by taking a long, flat lick right up the center of my slit...from my anus to my clit! "Oh, My GOD!" I yelled, feeling his tongue separating my pussy lips. He dug deep around my inner ring, (swirling his tongue around my vaginal opening) then tongued my clit, flicking at it so fast...his tongue working at hummingbird speed. "Oh Shitttt...yesss...Mmm...Oh, yeah! Eat my pussy Tim...just like that...EAT IT! Oh, Godddd!"

C.J. was rubbing my tits and urging Tim on. "That's it Tim...make her cum, eat her fuckin' pussy and make her cum all over your face! Yeah...that's it, suck her clit!" Then he kissed me hard again, driving his tongue deep and wrenching my nipples roughly.

My first orgasm slammed into me in a matter of seconds. "Oh God....Ooooohhh... Mmmmm!!" I cried, my body releasing a lot of the sexual tension I'd been feeling for the last hour. Tim held my legs down and kept right on licking my cunt. I finished the first cum and headed right toward a second one. My right hand reached for C.J.'s cock and I wrapped my hand around it and jacked him while my body stiffened and came again, even more violently than before.

"Oh, my God," I said, panting hard, "that was good but it wasn't enough...I want..."

"I'll tell YOU what I want, bitch" interrupted C.J. "you're gonna suck MY fuckin' cock now!" Tim stood and pulled me up off the bed and C.J. scooted back and laid down on his back, propping himself up on his elbows. I got on my hands and knees between his legs and grabbed his prick by the base, leaning on his thighs. His cock was so hard that the head was purple and I pushed it into my mouth with a low moan. "That's it Nance, suck my fuckin' dick...yeah, babe! Suck it! Aahhh...yeah! Godddd...."

Tim stood behind me, not quite sure what to do. I sensed it and turned to him, holding C.J.'s erection which was dripping with my saliva, "Tim...C'mon, Fuck me hard... my pussy needs a cock in it!" My knees were on the edge of the bed and Tim took my hip with one hand and guided his hard dick into my hole with the other. I was so wet that he slipped in to the base easily! "Oooooo...fuck yesss!" I cried, "God, yesss...Mmm!"

"Oh FUCKKK!" said Tim, as he felt the walls of my pussy grip his shaft! "Nance... God! You feel sooo gooddd!"

I guess that was true, Nicole...I was completely lost! Every nerve in my body was short circuiting. Tim was almost immediately pounding into me from behind and I was driving C.J. crazy, tonguing and licking and sucking his pole, jacking the base and letting him fuck my mouth. He used the bed a little to bounce his cock up into me and I reveled in every sensation.

"Ohhh...yeah...Nance! NANCE! Oohhh...God...Fuck!" C.J. was losing it too and the room was filled with the sounds of our pleasure! There were so many groans and grunts and urgings and moans! I came again and then again as Tim's prick sawed back and forth into me, and still I couldn't get enough.

"Oh Baby..." said Tim finally, "This is it! I'm gonna shoot it all...oh, God...OH GOD! Aagghhh..."

I was screaming around Cee's cock as Tim unloaded into me, and his orgasm must have triggered something in C.J. because he erupted as well without any warning. "Here, Nance...Aahhh...take it all....Fuck! Here's my cum..MMMM!" and his thick load shot down my throat filling my mouth before I was ready. I swallowed it as best I could, but I don't think I got it all.

Both guys collapsed on the bed and lay there until their breathing normalized. I laid on my back between them, stunned at what we had just done but, unbelievably, wanting more yet! I stroked Tim's chest with the backs of my fingers and ran my other hand close to C.J.'s cock on his thigh. Tim turned on his side and straightened some of the tresses of my hair that had fallen across my face. He and I hadn't really really kissed yet and I gently took his face and pulled his lips to mine. Oh yes, Nicole, I wanted more! I could feel it in my gut that I somehow needed even more of them!

On the other side, C.J. stroked my tits while watching us kiss. I heard him chuckle and I realized he got a kick out of the fact that my nipples were hardening under his fingers again. "My God, Nance...You're not through yet, are you!" It wasn't a question, but a statement, and Cee let his hand glide down my tummy and between my legs. His fingers slipped into my girl slit and he rubbed my clit lightly, Tim's cum was making my whole pussy slick and warm.

I took Cee by the wrist and lifted his hand to my mouth and together, Tim and I licked his fingers clean of our juices. Tim was moaning again and I could feel his dick growing because it was pressing into my hip; so I reached for C.J.'s cock too, wondering if his was responding. He was rock hard and when I softly stroked his shaft and balls, he murmured, "Oh shit!, Oh...Nance...just keep doing that! Shit!"

Nicole, I don't know what happened next. I don't know why I thought it...the idea had never really occurred to me before. But all of a sudden I wanted to feel C.J.'s cock in my ass. I wanted it more than anything! The heated kisses and their groping hands were driving me insane once more and the words just spilled out, "God yes, Cee...Fuck me again! Fuck my ass, okay? Give it to me...Oh, God...Ohhh...Mmmm!"

"Huh...?" I had surprised him again.

"You heard me! I said, 'Fuck my asshole!' I don't care anymore, I'm your slut...so what! Get some lube or something and shove your fuckin' cock up my ass!"

C.J. got up immediately and peeked down the hallway before leaving the room. I giggled watching his hard-on swing back and forth as he walked. Tim was thunder-struck, "Oh my God, Nancy...are you sure?"

Quick as a cat I was up, pushing Tim down on the bed and straddling his groin. With my hands on his chest for balance I lowered my pussy onto his pole, easing him inside once more, pulling a deep groan from his throat...or was that mine?

"Oh...FUCK!" We both said it together and laughed, but the sensations soon overwhelmed me again and we set up a gyrating rhythm as I rode his huge toy!

C.J. reentered the room and he paused, watching Tim and I fucking so hotly on the bed. "Don't wait Cee," I said as I ground down onto Tim's hips. "Oh God...hurry!" I could feel another orgasm building in my toes and I wanted C.J.'s cock in me before going off. So I stopped and just sat on Tim's pole.

"How are we gonna do this?" said Cee, standing there holding a bottle of what I found out later was strawberry flavored lubricant. I thought for a second and another inspiration hit me.

"Here, Tim...scoot over to the edge of the bed." I got off Tim and he moved to the side, lying on his back with his legs dangling over the edge. I climbed on again kneeling astride his hips and he slid his cock inside my pussy again. Then I leaned down and laid on his chest. My ass presented itself to C.J. and I heard him gasping, "W..what, you want both our cocks at the same time?"

You should have seen the look on Tim's face, Nicole! We were all so turned on but his face had a shocked look that I simply can't describe! I could only murmur, Oh yeah! I do! Fuck me Cee...I need both your cocks...Fuck it...C'mon!"

I only heard C.J. moan, "Oh, my God...you fuckin' bitch..." but he moved swiftly. I felt him caress my ass and tickle my anus with his hands and fingers. Tim and I fucked at each other again and when we did, C.J. gave my right cheek three or four stinging slaps.

"Oh FUCK....Yeahhh!" I shouted. "Oh shit, yesss...spank it! Spank it, Cee" Tim bounced into my cunt harder and C.J. gave my right cheek two more sharper slaps and then gave my left cheek five or six! "Uhh...Ohhh...uhhh...uhhh!" I was going crazy as the skin on my ass started burning.

Then I felt something cool drip onto my crack. C.J. was squirting the lube and I could tell he used a lot of it. I was still moving against a non-stop groaning Tim, and Cee was fingering my ass in preparation. He poked his finger inside very easily because of the lube (up to about the first knuckle or two) and I squealed in delight as the feelings in my two holes collided. Tim and I were fucking with quick, hard, small thrusts and C.J. said, "Here...take the whole finger, slut!" I groaned hard as he pushed all the way in.

"Oh, God...I'm gonna cum...I'M GONNA CUM!" I shouted, not caring if anyone heard! I shuddered hard as the waves came, with Tim's arms wrapped tightly around me. "Ohhh...ohhh...oooohhhhh!" The sounds came straight from my gut.

C.J. pulled his finger out and I heard it pop! "Is that enough, Babe?" he asked.

"Shit no..." I managed to groan into Tim's chest, "Now your cock...Do it Cee!"

"OH GODD!" C.J. screeched at me! I felt him apply more lube and then I could tell he was pushing the head of his dick against my opening.

"Stop Tim...hold it," I said to the boy under me. "Tim, you need to grab my ass and spread me!" Tim was moaning but he did what I asked. Bracing myself against Tim's chest I said, "Go Cee...Oh, God...Go!"

C.J. began pushing into my opening. The anal ring was so tight but he had slopped it with plenty of lube and it gave way almost at once. An incredible searing tightness caused me to gasp and clench. C.J. kept pushing and I knew I had to relax. Taking a deep breath, I relaxed as best I could and the head slipped in.

Oh God, Nicole! At first I wasn't sure I could take it! C.J. just let it rest for a while and I was glad he did. Then He pushed against my ass a little more and pretty soon he had three quarters of his cock inside. "Oh FUCK! Nance...You're so tight...Oh, my God...ahhhh...shit!"

"Okay, Cee...Fuck me...easy!"

Both guys began to move against my crotch, very slowly at first! I could soon tell that they were responding to the noises I was making. "That's it..." I groaned. "Yeah... that's it...Oh, my God...yesss.... ohhhh... Goddd...yesss...Mmmm...a little harder!"

With each passing second the pain was less and the enjoyment more. And, Nicole, almost as if someone flipped a switch I was suddenly lost in a swirling erotic dimension that can't be described. Every sexual nerve in my body was completely on fire. I could tell they were feeling it too because we found a perfect rhythm in our movements and words. The room was filled with the smell of sex, and our groans and cries just blended together so perfectly.

"Nance! Oh Goddd...I'm gonna cum...Here it goes!" Tim was the first to shout it and his gut pushed up into me, exploding his load deep into my pussy once more.

All of the noises I was making were coming from deep in my stomach. C.J. was pumping my ass fairly hard now. My orgasm was building and I knew that this one was going to tear me like no other ever had. My legs felt like lead under me as the climax gathered strength there and all of a sudden, I felt it coming! OHHH! Ohh nooo...God! GOD! Here it comes! Cee! CEE!! Here it comes! I'm gonna cum! OH GODD! I'm GONNA CUMMMM!"

Nicole, Can an orgasm kill you? Can a person pass out during one? There was a freakin' explosion in my body! I've not experienced anything like it before or since, but it was utterly, totally fantastic. Sandwiched between them I couldn't move much; it's a good thing because it might have thrown me five or six feet in the air! I'm laughing as I say that, but it seems true! The spasms ripped through my center over and over and over until I was weeping with joy.

It was so overwhelming I had no idea that C.J. had cum simultaneously. And then...I think I passed out for a few seconds. The next thing I knew I was lying on my back on the bed next to Tim, with C.J. sitting next to me just smiling and murmuring, "God...that was so good," and "God...that was something!" I sat up weakly and kissed him tenderly and Tim sat up too and put his arm around both of us! We sat there for quite a while just holding each other, the guys nuzzling me and just basking. Awesome? Oh, my God...

I have to go, Nicole...I'm feeling a strange mixture of nostalgia, horniness, sadness, joy...I don't know what to make of it. I'll just end with this...It was so much fun! Wow!