Letting Go With Cyndi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhh..." she whispered, "I was sure that night was a dream."

I questioned her, "you knew? Were you awake?"

She continued on and told me that she thought that she had dreamed the whole thing, the alcohol had affected her and she was afraid to bring it up. Then she reached out and gently wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me towards her.

Eyes closed, our lips met and we kissed. Not like the kisses my husband and I share, this was different, softer, and sweeter. Our lips played between us and her tongue darted out to wrap itself around mine. I pulled her closer, pressing my body against hers and immediately felt the flow of wetness begin to form between my legs and the deep warmth inside of me.

I wanted her.

We embraced and touched, kissed and teased with our tongues, pulling off bits of clothing as we went. Soon, our bare breasts were again touching each other's. Her lips went from mine to my neck as she nibbled her way around my earlobe. I was becoming so hot, my breathing was heavy. I have never before felt such a yearning.

My own hands explored her body, her breasts and down to her waste where I found her panty line. I hooked her panties under a finger and pulled them downwards, not knowing what to do next. I have never before felt a woman, other that the time I fondled this woman's breasts and I had no idea how or what to do. I was just going with the feelings I had. I was so hot, I was so horny.

Cyndi was panting and beginning to glisten with an ever so light misting of sweat, making her softer and giving her a faint smell of arousal. Now I knew what my husband was talking about when he mentioned the scent of a woman, this was it and it was hot.

My thoughts were broken as Cyndi moved lower and took one of my nipples in her hot mouth. She sucked it into her lips and over her hot tongue, sending electric jolts of pleasure down to my aching pussy. At the same time she slipped her hand into my panties and over my lips, inserting fingers into my very wet vagina. "oohhhhhhhh Cyndi!" I huffed as she began to fuck my pussy with her fingers, pumping my wet hole. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Uuuuuuunhhhhhhh!" I cried!

My own hand, searching for more of her body to explore passed over the rough patch of hair that she so neatly trimmed and then, surprisingly, into a soft, slippery valley as I found her lips. She was incredibly wet, and as I brushed over her clit, I felt it rise against my hand. Her hips instinctively began to hump and push against my hand, trying to force it into her as if it were a penis. Her breathing quickened and she pulled me closer to her as we embraced, body to body, her breasts to mine, I could feel her pubic hair brushing against my own and our pussy lips slid against each other's as we ground and humped excitedly. Our juices mingled as we fucked, I was soaking wet from the waist down.

Cyndi began to come. As she did, she let out the most erotic noises I have ever heard. She was loud, and sounded almost like she was crying. Her entire body clenched up and her face reddened as she brought herself to orgasm and pushed her pelvis into mine. I could feel the spasm in her clitoris as she did and then sank back on top of me to lay there before she continued.

Kissing me once more, she began to move down my body. Her hot tongue traced a line from my neck, to my nipples and around each one pausing to suckle my tits like a baby. The pleasure was indescribable. She went further and traced her tongue around my belly button, and then further down to my special place. As she moved lower, her hair flowed out like a wedding dress behind a bride and its coolness covered my breasts. It felt so good, I was near orgasm by this alone when she found my aching pussy and sucked my clit into her mouth. I humped wildly at the presence of her mouth, uncontrollably and faster until I myself began to climax. It seemed like minutes went by as I came, one spasm after another of pure pleasure.

We came down from our sexual high and lay in each other's arms for hours. I awoke to find her nestled in between my breasts. I felt so good with her lying like that; I never wanted her to awake.

She awoke quietly and from her position on my chest, let her little tongue flick out to again caress my nipple. Even the come down from sex with her was an erotic experience. I lay there and just enjoyed, while gently running circles around my own clitoris with the tip of my finger. It was still too sensitive to continue anymore but very enjoyable none the less.

"Cyndi," I began, "This has been one of the most incredible sexual experiences that I have ever had... "

I went on to bring up my feelings that I had with her, and that I also wanted David to experience it with me. After all, I was married to him.

"Oh my God, Courtney!" she exclaimed. "I don't know how many nights I have sat up thinking the same thing..."

So we began to plan our surprise.

David arrived home from a day at the office and made his normal scotch and water and retreated to his office. Usually, he would check emails and do house related business during this time, or so he said. I have walked in on more than one occasion to find him just relaxing, free of all worries, if even for a short time.

I made arrangements for the children to be at friends that night and Cyndi and I had prepared for our adventure that day by going shopping at the Victoria Secrets at the mall. We had both selected the most revealing little lingerie sets and it was fun and erotic to watch her try them on. In the dressing room, I had turned around to check my ass in the mirror and back to Cyndi who was sitting on the bench, only to find her with her legs spread with her fingers working furiously at her, not so little, clit. She was excited as I was.

So with David in his office, I peeked in to see that he was in his chair, drink in hand. His head was back and eyes closed as her relaxed. I left and Cyndi entered.

She stood before him, in her new lingerie. Hers was a black and white set that consisted of a beautiful top that lifted her perky breasts up and a very tiny bottom, with a V shape that barely covered anything. As she walked in, I could see that the bottom shifted to one side, exposing her freshly shaved labia. I could barely contain myself. I wondered what David would do.

Davis shifted in his chair and began..."Cyndi, hey..." he paused, "Wow..."

He continued "Holy shit, you look hot! But hey! I don't know if you should be walking around like that" He began to stammer "I don't know where Courtney is but I don't think this would be cool with her... plus, I am a guy after all!"

I was so proud of him.

Cyndi smiled and walked around to his side of the desk. "Shhhhhh, she whispered"

"No way, Cyndi!" he began "You are smoking hot, but I can't have you in here like this." He began to get irritated.

She sat on his lap and I could hear him squirm in his chair as he tried to get out from underneath her.

I walked in, dressed in my new outfit. I was in a very lacy, very revealing pair of thong panties and nothing else. My breasts were tipped with already very tight nipples, showing my excitement.

I looked at him, our eyes met. He could see the mischievous look in mine.

"Ohhhhhh..." he began "I get it!"

He looked back at Cyndi and then just laid his head back as she began to nip at his neck. I watched for about a minute before I walked to the other side of the desk and took her hand to lead them to the bedroom.

The bedroom was dimly lit, with candles and rose petals spread on every inch. David looked amazed as we entered. "Wow" was all he could conjure.

We took charge and laid him back on the bed, undressing him as we went. He seemed slightly apprehensive at first, maybe even trying to cover his manhood as we removed his shorts. I guess it's a guy thing, and I'm not sure why, he has a perfectly gorgeous cock.

I was surprised that he was fully erect as we exposed him. Usually, it takes a few minutes to fully bring his penis to its full length but today, he was absolutely hard as a rock and there was a small drop of crystal clear pre-cum oozing from his tip. He was very excited.

We both ran our hands over his body and every now and then let them run over each other's bodies. His look was worth every minute we spent on the preparation. If only he knew what we had done days before.

I began to kiss him, deeply. As I did, I felt him breath into my mouth, signaling pleasure. Looking up I saw that Cyndi had taken his penis into her mouth and was using just the tip of her tongue to taste the pre-cum that was there. I was unsure of how I would feel watching another woman pleasure my man, but seeing this and feeling him respond was very erotic. I was becoming very wet and my thong was soaking up most of it, leaving my pussy lips to glisten with the moisture.

We took our time. As David neared climax, Cyndi would stop and focus elsewhere. David pulled my panties off and I sat up on my knees, exposed to Cyndi, who also began to remove her unwanted restrictions.

Shifting positions, I moved so that David could enter my pussy from where he lay. Cyndi began to tongue my nipples as I rocked on his hard shaft. It was pure pleasure, I have never felt something so good, or so right than I did right there.

Leaning back so that my back was against David's chest, I continued to rock. Cyndi, took this as a hint, and tasted my nipple one last time before moving down to my engorged clit where she began to flick her tongue over it as David's swollen cock moved in and out of my very wet hole. I came quickly though it would not be the first time that day.

David flipped me over and laid me on my back. He stood at the edge of the bed and pulled me towards him so that he could stand and fuck me. As he did, Cyndi straddled me as if we were going to 69, but kept her ass high in the air as she leaned forward to again nibble at my very sensitive, though surprisingly receptive clit while David's hard member moved in and out.

I can't describe the feelings, the wetness and the excitement as we fucked this way. I looked up and saw Cyndi's ass and pussy, just a foot from my face. It was so visually erotic to see her wet pussy, grinding at non-existent pleasure in the air. I reached up and felt her cheeks and let my hands run around to that now familiar wet valley that I discovered just a short time ago. Her legs tightened as I did and she left out a muffled "uuuuuuuuuuuaaahh!" as my fingers grazed her clit.

I didn't know what I expected. I had never felt the desire to ever go down on a woman before and I didn't know how or what I would do if I was asked to. I felt awkward, especially as her hips began to lower. I rubbed faster at her clit and labia in response to it.

"Oh yeah baby!" David exclaimed, as he pumped my pussy.

"Mmmmmm, oh God yes!" Cyndi managed to blurt out, in between slurps as she lapped at my wet clit and lips, David's hot cock pounding away an inch from her tongue.

Her hips, rocking back and forth at my hand, humping violently at the friction moved lower still. The visual of her pussy is still in my mind, her lips slippery with excitement as she moved lower.

I couldn't stand it, it felt so good. I was screaming in ecstasy! The sensitivity from my clitoris that was a barrier to sex at times and a signal to stop was gone and replaced by pure, carnal pleasure. The noises that emitted from the room that day are a story by themselves.

I let go. I let Cyndi and David fuck me like I have never before been fucked. I spread my legs wider and invited everything, anything to violate me, cock, fingers, tongue... I reached up and pulled Cyndi's beautiful pussy to my own mouth. It was dripping wet and I first felt myself lost in the slippery folds. I began to devour her most private parts, her hips pushing against my face and humping as I sucked her clit. She tasted so - female - indescribable and delicious, very familiar and saline with a touch of sweetness. Her aroma was enough to push me over the edge, which I did as she began to come in my face, her hips shaking uncontrollably as she came to orgasm.

I came and I was totally unprepared for it. It began as a warm feeling in my belly and moved towards my pussy, becoming hotter and hotter as it did. I felt the ridge on David's cock begin to tickle an area in my vagina that I never knew existed as Cyndi's hot tongue lashed at my most sensitive parts. I was over the edge already and then it hit. Just as Cyndi came I began to tense up, not the normal tense I usually get but TENSE up. I began to move uncontrollably and hump frantically as the heat moved lower. Very suddenly and without warning, I felt a surge of pure pleasure followed by a rhythmic convulsion in my vagina as I felt hot liquid run down my pussy and into the crack of my ass. I came hard and unlike anything I have ever experienced. As David continued to pound my hole, I suddenly couldn't take anymore! "Nooooo!" I managed to get out... As if on cue, David pulled his hot cock out and I could feel Cyndi's body moving, though differently as she grabbed his dick and quickly stroked it for him, wet with pussy, saliva and sweat. Breathing quickly, I heard him give one last exclamation as he began to release, followed by the sensation of warm semen as it shot across my belly, and then into Cyndi's mouth as she caught the last stream. Exhausted, we fell into a hot sticky pile on the bed and just laid there as we came down, Cyndi and I still having little body convulsions as we did. As we moved in and out of sleep, all I heard was David say under his breath, "wow... fucking, wow..."

I had to agree.

Waking up, Cyndi and I laughed at David who had discovered that he had rose petals stuck in places that I'm sure he still finds today. David kissed me, reached out a hand and caressed Cyndi's face. It was beautiful.

She left the next day. We still talk and are really good friends now, though, we haven't had the opportunity to experience what we did since then. David has given me the green light should I feel the urge to experience her in my own way and I love him more for the trust. Maybe someday it will happen, though for now, I think I am still recovering from our little party.

12