Letting Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been maintaining my composure and keeping things slow in order to emphasise my dominance over you, but in reality I am at least as desperate for fulfilment as you are. I can barely hold myself back from rushing to join you in the kitchen, bending you over the sink and burying myself inside you for a swift, powerful climax. But that's not how I want things to go tonight. I want to take things slowly and draw out the sensation for as long as possible, so I sit back and restrain myself with difficulty.

When you reappear, you are bringing a glass of whisky. It's a good choice and you look irresistible as you move your naked body closer to me and hold out the drink in my direction. I take it and enjoy the weight of the glass in in my hand, swirling the golden liquid around and savouring its pungent, peaty scent. You have also brought a glass of water in case I want to dilute it, but I prefer the spirit in all its unadulterated strength. I put the water to one side and take my first sip of whisky, allowing the familiar fiery sensation to fill my mouth and slide down my throat, bringing a warmth to my very core.

I notice you glancing at my cock, which is now standing proud and firm. I don't suppose I'm any bigger than most men, but I don't have anything to be ashamed of and tonight I am so turned on that it feels as if all the blood in my body has responded to the urgent call. I feel as if I'm ten inches at least and capable of drilling through a diamond as I sit here, barely believing my luck. I am still wearing the shirt and jeans I wore to our meal at the restaurant, while you are stark naked, waiting for orders and about to have the mouthful of your life.

I point to the floor in front of me and you drop to your knees. I have deliberately avoided placing a cushion there to make things easier for you, because a degree of discomfort on your part seems only appropriate for the occasion. Luckily for you, your living room has a thick rug on the floor, and it will ease your situation somewhat. I don't plan to allow you up in a hurry.

You lean your head towards my cock, about to take it in your mouth, but I'm not ready for that yet. I want you to degrade yourself first.

'Lick me,' I say.

You look a little surprised, but pick up on the idea quickly. Turning your head to one side, you run your tongue from the bottom of my shaft to the top. It's good, but not quite submissive enough for me.

'Do it again,' I tell you, 'and this time keep your head straight.'

You seem confused initially, but soon you work out what I mean. Keeping your head straight means you have to lower your upper body and stick your chin forward until your tongue is at the right level. Then you run it up my length once more. This time the angle from which I look down at you pleases me. I notice you keep your eyes lowered as demurely as a woman can when she's naked and caressing a cock lovingly with her tongue.

'Once more, and this time I want you to swirl your tongue around my tip,' I instruct.

Again you do as bidden, making my nerve endings tingle as you stroke my sensitive tip tantalisingly. I could almost come right now, but I want to make the best of the blowjob first. It's time for me to make some additions to your outfit.

I brought a couple of things specially for the occasion, but first I am going to use the item I picked up on impulse from the back of your chair just a few moments earlier. I pull it out from behind my back and let you look at it from your lowly position. It's a silk scarf which I have seen you wearing on previous occasions. You're going to wear it again tonight, but in a very different way.

I roll it gently into a band and hold it horizontally in front of your eyes. You close them in anticipation and I bind it around your head, enclosing you in darkness. In truth it turns me on to have you blindfolded while I can see perfectly, but I've also done it out of some consideration for you. I know you won't have the brazenness to look me in the eyes, so I suspect the enforced lack of sight will help you to avoid feeling self-conscious and will assist your mind in embracing the submission of your situation.

Now I turn my attention to the items I brought for you. I wouldn't consider myself to be a great enthusiast for the more extreme forms of kink, although I enjoy the erotic appeal of a ball-gagged or butt-plugged woman as much as the next male of a dominant persuasion. But I don't want to push you too far on the first occasion. If it goes well this time, we can move on to other things when we're ready. So I take two tiny nipple clamps out of my pocket. I don't think they'll be too much for you, but they do have a strong bite, as I know from testing them on a pinch of my skin. You stiffen behind the blindfold as I slide the first one onto your right nipple, then I release the clamp and watch as you squeal at the sudden pain. I know that it will subside to a nagging ache as you accustom yourself to them, but the first sensation is extreme. I see your hand move instinctively towards the unwelcome object, but you hold yourself back from dislodging it.

'Well done,' I say, before attaching the other clamp mercilessly.

This time you were expecting it, but it doesn't stop you from gasping and tensing your muscles as you feel the newcomer's arrival. You settle yourself to embrace the exquisite discomfort, which is just as well, because I have no plans to remove the clamps in the near future.

I now remove my final gift to you from my other pocket. Of course, you can see it no more than you could see the clamps, but I think you will enjoy this one considerably more. It's a bullet vibrator, complete with a remote control and small enough to slide right inside you. I roll it gently down your toned stomach, allowing you to feel the coldness of its shiny metal and to wonder what it might be. Then I slip it into your sex, noticing as I do so that you are even wetter than before. Evidently some parts of you are appreciating the nipple clamps a little more than others.

'Hold it in place,' I tell you, and you clamp your thighs together immediately.

Having inserted the vibrator, I use the remote control to switch it onto its lowest setting. Even with such a gentle buzz, I watch your body stiffen at the sensation and I exult in the heady feeling of complete control I have over you. Then I take another sip of my whisky, slide forward in my chair, reach for the back of your head and guide it downwards so that your mouth embraces my hard cock.

You obey without resistance, taking to your task with commendable enthusiasm and swiftly establishing a rhythm as you slide your mouth up and down my length. I cannot help myself from groaning at the pleasure you are bringing me, but I notice that you have moved your right hand to my shaft to hold me steady for your oral attention. This might be practical, but it's not what I want tonight.

'I didn't ask for a handjob!' I snap. 'I just want you to suck me. Put your hands behind your back!'

I can sense your surprise behind your blindfold. I don't seem as grateful as I have been before when you have given me head. But you do as I say, putting your hands behind you and clasping them together, before returning to your duty. But now it is considerably more difficult for you to work consistently, and you have to struggle to maintain the balance of grip and lubrication with your lips.

In truth, one of my reasons for making you do this is because you would have had me coming in seconds if you had been able to suck me at full capacity. The slower pace helps me to maintain control of my own body. But you don't need to know that. As far as you are concerned, depriving you of the use of your hands is just one more way I can remind you that I am in charge.

'Keep them there,' I order. 'If you touch me again I'll tie you up.'

The idea of binding you turns me on like hell, and I suspect you wouldn't object at all. In fact, I get the impression that you consider calling my bluff and cheekily disobeying my instructions in order to make me carry out my threat, because I notice your hands jerk apart slightly, but you think better of it and put them back out of the way.

I'll save the bondage until a later occasion. You'd make a fine damsel in distress and it would fulfil a fantasy for me to truss you up tightly and picture you as a hapless kidnap victim, desperately trying to pay off her own ransom in favours to her abductor, or as a captive princess, adapting herself reluctantly to her new life as the choicest of the spoils of war. But there's also something which turns me on about forcing you to restrain yourself without the help of a rope or cuffs to take things out of your control. Sometimes the suggestion of bondage is more erotic than the thing itself.

I settle myself to enjoy the blowjob of my life, watching with lustful fascination as you bob your head up and down and admiring the deliciously obscene way your lips are distended as they accommodate themselves to my cock.

'Good girl,' I whisper, and I notice your tongue flutters around my tip at the praise.

As you suck, you are teased slowly but surely by the vibrator which is humming away deep inside you. I decide to move things up a bit by moving it to its next setting. The buzz gets a little louder and you twitch visibly at the increased intensity. You continue to pleasure me, but your own excitement is growing by the second and before long I can hear tell-tale moans of arousal coming from your busy mouth.

I'm on the edge now. There is nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing in the world, which turns me on more than listening to a hot woman's lustful sounds when her mouth is stuffed with my cock and everything is delightfully muffled. I know that all men love blowjobs and I suppose there are all sorts of reasons why they do, but in me you've had the bad luck, or possibly even the good luck, to find a man who loves them purely because of the sheer selfishness of the act from my perspective, and who only loves them when I have power over the exchange. You exist at this moment purely to serve my pleasure and I will take it from you as and when I want it.

It shames me a little to admit it, but I also like the fact that it makes you suffer. I stiffen even more when you struggle for breath and I savour the knowledge that your knees must be sore. If you gag it makes me want to come straight away. But these things only apply when I know that the whole thing is turning you on too.

Thankfully for me, in you I seem to have found the holy grail - a woman who is truly aroused by being made to suffer in this way. The excitement of it is almost causing me to suffer too. You can only imagine how desperate I am to finish off like this, with you on your knees before me. I want my climax to explode between your lips. I want to rip your blindfold off at that moment to watch the expression of erotic astonishment mingled with panic on your face as you realise just how much of my seed I am making you take. I want to relish the thought that my flavour is filling your mouth and that its bitterness will be lingering long after we are done. I want to make you swallow every last drop and then lick me clean like the slave girl you have allowed yourself to become this evening. And I want to know that you are sopping wet between the legs and ready to climax in response as soon as I turn my attention to you.

But I won't. I made a promise to fuck you and I plan to keep it.

So I take hold of your hair and use it to control your pace, slowing you down so that I can stop myself from going past the point of no return. But even so I am gasping and groaning in harmony with you. This is the dream for me. Nothing says dominance like gripping a woman by the hair and taking a blowjob from her rather than letting her give it and nothing says submission as much as when she allows it to happen and gets even more turned on as a result.

We spend a few minutes in this glorious symbiosis before I switch the vibrator to its final, highest setting. The buzzing is loud now and I know you won't be able to last long. Your moans become high-pitched squeals and your whole body is trembling with desire.

But I'm not kind enough to let you go just yet. With my hand still in your hair, I draw your head slowly but insistently further onto my cock until it can go no further. Your face is buried in my loins and you are accommodating my entire length like a socket accommodates a plug. I hold you there until the combination of the vibrations and uncomfortable position becomes too much for you. With a mixture of a gag reflex and a squeal you jerk backwards, pulling your hands from behind your back as you do so, and I allow you to pull your head off me and gasp for air. Before you have recovered your breath I have switched the vibrator back to its lowest setting and I watch your body subside from being on the cusp of boiling over to a mere simmer. You whine with frustration, but I sit back to admire my handiwork.

I can honestly say that you've never looked more beautiful than this. You are kneeling before me and you return your hands to their position behind your back. Your breaths are still coming heavily and I can see your breasts rising and falling. By this time they are also glistening with sweat and your nipples are still firmly gripped by their clamps. The blowjob which turned into a face-fuck has left your lipstick smeared and your hair is delightfully tousled from my rough attentions. Your blindfold is still obscuring your sight, but it has gone a little askew and I can make out a tear or two from your exertions escaping below it. A neutral observer might see this as some form of abuse, but we both know better.

I take pity on you for a moment and reach for the glass of water you brought earlier. I hold it to your lips and allow you to take a few sips. You do so gratefully, allowing me to give it to you and making no move to take it with your own hands, which remain behind you. As a result, a little water escapes from your mouth and trickles down your chin and onto your breasts. When you have finished drinking I put the glass down, lean forwards and lick the drops from your warm skin, enjoying the salty taste as the water mingles with your sweat.

Considering that I have given you sufficient recovery time, I take a last sip of my whisky and stand up, before moving behind you and stooping to your level. Once there, I raise your forearms until they are parallel behind your back and hold them there in a hammerlock position, then use my grip to pull you up until you are standing. I sense you are still a little shaky on your feet, which is not surprising given that you are blindfolded, still wearing the crazy heels and the vibrator is active inside you, albeit only gently. So I take one of your shoulders with my other hand and march you like a condemned prisoner to the bedroom, still holding your arms tightly behind your back, but supporting you all the way.

The support I am giving you disappears swiftly, though. As soon as we arrive at our destination, I push you forcefully onto the bed and give you no time to recover your composure. I seize you by the hips and flip you to your stomach, then I drag you to a kneeling position. Making sure your head is resting on the bedclothes, I stand up and begin to strip off my clothes.

I watch you as I undress, keeping my eyes fixed on the irresistible shape of your upturned arse. I know that it's all mine, that I have reduced you to the quivering state in which I want you, that you will obey my every word in order to get the satisfaction you crave. I notice that you have kept your legs together and this pleases me. It lifts your arse more and gives it the rounded appearance I want. It looks for all the world like a love-heart pointing in my direction and gives me a perfect target.

By now I am naked, and I think it's time to remind you of what I have in store for you. I kneel beside you on the bed, run my right hand over your bare buttocks and use my left to stroke my cock, still erect from your oral love-making. I walk the line carefully as I grip my erection to avoid pushing myself over the edge. That would be a terrible waste when I have your holes at my disposal.

'Did you enjoy sucking my cock?' I ask you.

'Yes sir,' you respond immediately.

'And what do you want now?' I continue.

'I'd like to come, sir,' you request.

'That didn't sound like you meant it. How much do you want to come?'

'Very much, sir. Please.'

I'm in the mood for being cruel. 'Beg me for it,' I order.

You hesitate. Presumably nobody has ever made you beg for an orgasm before. But I know that deep down you crave humiliation and I want you to degrade yourself completely before me. I don't have to wait long before you give in.

'Please sir,' you mutter, 'please can I come?'

'Speak up,' I say.

'Please can I come, sir?' you repeat.

'Not unless you do better than that.'

'I'll do anything, sir, just please let me come.'

'What will you do that I can't just take from you whenever I want it?'

'Anything you like, sir, and I'll do it lovingly.'

In truth you've pressed the right button with this offer. Dominating a woman gets me aroused like nothing else, but only as long as she wants to be dominated. It makes me hot to think of forcing myself on you, but only because I know that you want to be taken by force. That's the paradox of the situation. I want to push you to the very brink of what you want, but if I push you too far it will stop being a turn-on. So the knowledge that you will give me what I want lovingly is a considerable offer, but it's not the time or the place to let you know that you've played a trump card. So I turn up the vibrator one notch to its middle setting to buy myself some time before responding. You gasp and your muscles tense at the increased activity inside you. It reminds me that I'm in control.

I laugh dismissively. 'I can find a soaking wet pussy here to prove everything I need to know about your feelings,' I say. 'I don't need you to remind me you'll do it lovingly.'

'But please, sir, I just need to come so badly!' Your voice is louder now and your desperation is growing once more.

'I think you've forgotten that we need to take one thing at a time,' I remind you. 'What did I say would have to happen first before you could come?'

You think back for a few seconds. I can sense that your addled brain is struggling to operate with any clarity through the fog of your arousal.

'You said you'd tease me,' you reply at last. 'But you've done that, sir! Please, I can't take any more.'

'Oh, I think you can,' I say, flicking the switch in my hand to its highest setting, enjoying the immediate squeal which comes from your lips and then returning it before you can get the release you need so badly. But while your body is still taut from the sudden change, I raise my right hand, unseen to your blindfolded eyes, and bring it down hard on the exposed flesh of your exposed buttocks.

The resounding and satisfying slap which I hear is nothing compared to the scream which you emit in shock and pain. I allow it to subside into a moan of distress mingled with excitement before speaking.

'What else did I say would have to happen first?' I demand.

With difficulty you stammer out the words. 'You said you'd spank me, sir.'

'Good girl. Well-remembered. Now, remind me how much you want to come.'

'Very much, sir. Please!' you beg.

'If you want to come so much, but you know the spanking has to happen first, what else should you be asking me for?'

The realisation dawns on you that I am going to make you beg me to spank you. Your degradation will be complete. But you have gone so far that you must realise there's no turning back now. You are compelled to embrace the submission utterly.