Li-Wen's Email Ch. 02

Story Info
Li-Wen describes her marriage & subsequent divorce.
4.1k words
27.9k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

The general reception from readers of Literotica to the my China friend Li-Wen's email was encouraging. I am therefore releasing more of her emails covering her life, her sexual education and her adventures after the break-up of her marriage.

Some readers have suggested that I edit the email for grammar. Given that Li-Wen never had a formal education in English, I would feel that her effort in describing herself is admirable. I feel that we can better understand her and her mind through the simplicity of her expressions. These are direct translations from spoken Chinese using a limited vocabulary.

Certain terms she used are perhaps harder to comprehend for a non Asian reader. So I would like to elaborate on them. 'Make the sexy or make the sex" is her way of referring to sexual intercourse. Likewise she would misspell the word 'mattress' for mistress. Her 'vergina' is a reference to her love tunnel. The word 'bi' which is pronounced pea in the fourth tone is the local Chinese term for pussy. 'chiba' pronounced as 'chee-pa' is the term for cock.

In this second email, Li-Wen's husband's name has been deliberately changed to give the anonymity he deserves, but his occupational details are real.

I have deleted the first part of her second email that covered matters relating to her assistance in some business matters. The rest are reproduced here without being edited as I find her ability to describe her life in simple English more descriptive of her character. Because of the length of this email, I have stitched the second portion she sent a day after the first to give it completeness.

"Hung-Wa,

(first five paragraphs deleted)

Now I describe for you more my life. Last time I telling you I had the experiment for the young man Zhang inside the bus going to Hangzhou. I really did not have the real sex, so I never feel the trouble inside the mind. My heart, she knows I am still the good girl and the virgin.

But I also know the feeling for myself how so wonderful for the man and the woman when they play the sex. I was becoming more interest in sex. Every night I keep thinking about the so nice pleasure feelings inside the vergina. I was so disappointed I did not ask for Zhang the address and the telephone because when I feel nice inside, I also feel the nice feeling for him. Maybe I was so shy that time because I was doing the shameful thing for allow him putting the finger inside my vergina and rub for me to make so much water coming out.

I try so hard also do the same thing myself in the bedroom. I using also the finger and rub inside my bi and make the masturbation. I get some nice feeling, but not so high as Zhang when he make the masturbation for me. I get the climax and also the vergina mouth she contract, but I was not feeling the same shaking and the bi not swelling so big like the first time.

I maybe also change the thinking a lot. I suddenly find myself more interest in looking at the handsome man. Sometime when I see the trouser, I imagine it has the big chiba inside. So I feel also very hornly and make the fantasy for sexing the man.

My job as accountant in the mistress factory, I must go out for entertain the customers with the boss because in China the accountant she must pay the bill for the dinner. So I so often go to the restaurant. Sometime other supply units they make the entertainment for us also. They also inviting for me to go with the boss because they must make the good relation. I am the accountant, so I help them get the fast payment from the company. The bank they also entertain us and we must also make the entertainment for them also because they are the most important for money for the business.

My future husband Cao Nan he worked inside the bank as the section chief. So he was also so important. I already met with him since I start work for my mistress company. He actually was so handsome, but I was not so interest for the man before the Hangzhou event.

So after one month later I begin to give Nan some encouraging and make the jokes for him also when we go to the dinner. He was also have the interest for me. So he asking me to go out and eat alone with him and to go dancing. I like so much the dating because I change my mind and like the man so much now. Before I only make the disco dancing and not the slow dance because I not want the man he touching for my body. Now I like the fast and also the romantic dance.

In the night club, the light also make so dim for slow dance, so I also begin like for him hugging me so tight. I find he was normal man and he can get the big swelling inside the trouser when he dance so close. So I let him press and make the outside contact. He can push and rub his chiba on my bi so hard when dancing and I enjoy so much the pleasure inside my body. Sometime I know he make the ejaculation inside the trousers. He was so embarrassing himself and quickly go to the toilet to clean himself. I can also feel the nice feeling and my panty become so wet. Sometime I get the small contraction and the body also shake when he hold me and rub so hard. So I begin to fall in love the first time.

My future husband he initial was so much decency. He never use the hand feeling for my trouser and dress. I secretly want him to do. But maybe he also has the strict parent before and he was the virgin man. I wanted so much the experiment for him like the Hangzhou trip. I wish he has the courage to exploring for my body and make me so naked and so high because I know the nice feeling for playing the sex. So I must myself make the masturbation at home after the dancing and only imagine Nan use the hand to touch me. I like also hold the cucumber and imagine he has the big chiba and then I can coming so stronger. I was not so innocence already.

He was so slow to express his feeling. So I was feeling so anxious. I ask myself if I make so cheaper if I ask him. But I know he deep inside the heart also like me. So I go to the Wuxi to see my auntie and asking her for advise. My auntie she much close than my own mother and also she can share so much the secret for me. I tell the auntie the future husband he is still the virgin. So he also has make the hint he want to marry the virgin girl. So I must confess that I and Zhang already make the experiment inside the bus. So I ask my auntie if I still the virgin and she say yes. She also tell me so many secrets and so I tell you later.

This time, auntie she is my mother younger sister already 45 years old. She has so much knowing for woman and also the sex. So she say she look at my bi and I take out the panty and sleep so she can see. She tell me she think I am still the virgin because the vergina is so smaller and the hymen still have something like the small skin already pull one side. She say if the chiba is big, the skin will broken and make the sex so painful. She try use two finger feeling inside the vergina and so I tell her I feel the pain. So I know I must be the virgin 100%.

My auntie ask me look at her bi and make the different. She take out her panty. I see also she has so bigger the bi and the vergina is so wet. She ask me put the finger inside and feeling her. She was so excite and coming so much water. I put one finger. She ask some more and I put two and still so free, so she ask me put three finger inside. Then I see her vergina must also so tighter because only three finger go inside. She ask me rubbing and she get the nice feeling using my finger. So I know also auntie she like the masturbation so much.

I go back home and next day I tell Nan I love for him. He also tell me he love me so much. He ask me if I was virgin and I say yes. I have not allow any man to make the sexy for me even when I was in university. He was happy and saying he wanted to marry the pure girl.

We decide we can marry already because we are so old. So he agree and tell the father and I also tell my parents and my auntie. I was so happy because I find the best man for the husband. He was so gentle, so kind and so consideration for me. I also find out his mother already make the divorce. The father work also in the same city in a senior post and also is so kind. I met the father and also like for him so much.

I live inside the mistress factory because my boss he arrange for me the small flat. Nan he already has much money and he buy the flat in the Sanpailou area. We make the engagement so fast and decide marry in summer six month after the Hangzhou.

In China, it is quite OK for the man and the girl sleeping together if they engage. Many young people so liberate and they have sex before marry just be the boy friend and girl friend. So I expect Nan can sleep with me. He come to my flat sometime and I go also his flat. But he never want stay the night. He say he want wait until the marry date and then we make the sexy the first time.

I was getting so much excited and also thinking I can get so better pleasure with Nan. I want to see him naked and show him my nude. But he was so conservative. He do not want to show me, so I only can feel the chiba outside the trouser when I dancing. I know his chiba was so long and big like a good cucumber. So my mind was peaceful because the auntie she tell me the big chiba will break the small hymen and make the blood for him. I never masturbate using the cucumber inside, only one finger sometime. So I can not spoil my hymen. I only make the imagination for Nan and Zhang using the cucumber. But I want the real chiba because the cucumber is so cold and I longing for the hot dog inside my body. I count so many days before I get the present.

The July day we marry was so hot. The temperature nearly 40 degree. But we were so happy and so many friends they come and make the celebration and the drinking. Many friends they want Nan to drink so much the white spirit, so he give the face and drink so much. So we get home ten o'clock. I want bathe together, but Nan say I bathe myself and he later. So at last I sleep inside my new nightdress and wait. The bed room was air-con, so I feel so comfortable. So Nan he wear the shorts and sleep the bed. I smell so much drink, but we kiss like the new lover. I was feeling so hot and want him make the sexy so urgent. But he was so slow and make the step so slow. Then he get out and take a white handkerchief and put on the pillow. He tell me, 'this is our most happy night we must always remember. I want you use this handkerchief and clean the bi so we can make the memory always. I say ok.

I want to see the body so well, but Nan say we must switch the light off because make the sexy must always be so secret for man and woman. I then make myself naked and he was also naked so fast. We kiss and I want him suck for me the nippers. He was so gentle and I was feeling so sexy and so hornly. I was getting so much water coming of the vergina. He put the hand and touch me and I feel his cock was so bigger. It must be 6 or 7 inch long and fat like a small cucumber. It was also so hotter and so smooth. I like the feel so much.

I asked him to smell my bi because it is so clean. I wash many time and also use the finger inside so no smell. But he say it is not good for man to smell the bi. So I ask if I can sucking also for him. He say later because we have many chance in our life. So I obey him. He ask me open the legs. He put the big chiba and rub the bi slit. It was so wet and so nice. The chiba head he is like the mushroom. I feel the clit so sensitive and so pleasure when the head rubbing the clit. I tell him I love him so much because he give for me so high the pleasure playing my bi.

He also the first time make the sexy. So he cannot find the vergina. He push the chiba head on the clit and push and push and then the chiba slip onto the pubic hair. So I let him trying but he fail. So I use my hand and take the chiba and pointing the hole for him. He push slowly and I immediately feel so pain, so I tell him. He say he will make slow and I ask him push some more and the pain was also so much stronger. But the head slowly enter and I was suffering.

I decide I must not cry because it is not lucky to cry the wedding night. So I tell him to try harder. He push again and again and slowly the chiba get inside the vergina. I suffer more than ten minutes. I find my bi must swelling and then he make the sexy for me. Inside the vergina, I find it so tighter and so full. I was so happy my small hole can accepting the big chiba. Then he so natural and began make the push and pull for the chiba. I slowly feel the pain less and some little pleasure coming. I was feeling so sexy for naked for him and also for have most private area join inside by his big weapon. I feeling also so proud for choosing the man with the long and fat chiba because auntie and my best girl friends always tell me the woman can have most happy if the man weapon is bigger.

We make the sexy so long because Nan was maybe so drunk after drinking the white spirit. So he can make the control so much and I feel the good orgasm first time after twenty minutes when the bi was not so painful. Then he make sex like the engine piston and move so fast and I know he must also want to climax and I also push my backside up for meeting his push and get his chiba total inside my vergina.

At last he talk sexy and use the dirty words I never hear before. He say his large chiba was like so much fuck the smelly dirty bi. He make the noise and I find the hot spirm shoot like the powerful jet. It feel so hotter and I feel so excited and I get the second orgasm and my vergina mouth close so tighter and open and close like the automatic. He make more jet when my vergina was grip and loosen his chiba and I feel so much spirm coming out. Then he slowly pull out and use the white handkerchief to clean my pussy. We both naked, so he pull the bed cover and we sleep hugging the other. I was so tired, so we sleep so soundly.

Next morning I wake up 7 am. I open my eyes and see Nan sitting on the chair next the dressing table like he was thinking. I smiled and call him. He look at me, and I see he was not happy. So I say come and sleep together and I want be able to hug you naked. I am the wife and now we can so free. But he just sit and not speaking. I was worried. I ask if I make something so unhappy for him.

Then he ask me why I bluff him. I was surprised. I asked him the reason for asking me that way.

He say, 'you tell me you are the virgin 100%. Now I know you are not.'

I was so shocking. I immediately ask him, 'why you so doubting for me. You know last night I was make the sex for the first time. I feel so much pain and now my bi is still so hurt and swelling. So you cannot accuse me like that.'

He hold up the handkerchief and say, 'this handkerchief prove you are not the real virgin. Last night I clean up your DIRTY SMELLY BI and this morning I cannot see your blood. All virgin must have the blood the first time.'

I do not want to make the quarrel on the second day of our wedding. I look at him and say, 'let me see.' He throw the handkerchief. I look at it and see the dry spirm which has the smell. I cannot see the blood. So I say, 'I don't know why there is no blood. I can feel the flesh torn and it was so painful when you push and push. I know myself. My bi is not dirty, not smelly like you say. It is so clean because no man has see and also no man has put the chiba inside. I never bluff you. Please trust me.'

I cannot control myself and I began to sobbing. Then my tears flow more and I begin crying so loud and put the pillow on the face.

Nan came to the bed. He put his hand on my arm and say, 'don't cry. I want to trust you. I know you suffer and pain so much and my chiba cannot enter so easy. I'm so disappointing because I want to see my wife her virgin blood.'

So I open the eyes and tell him, 'If it is so important, you can use the small knife and cut my vergina and get the blood.'

He was not smiling. He say, 'no need to cut the bi, it must be natural. I will think about it.'

I told him I love him, but he did not answer me back like he always do. I was worried. Deep inside my heart, I know I was the virgin and have suffer for him for love the first night. But I also know that if what he want is to marry the hymen and not me, then the problem cannot be solve. I was so sad to find the change man for my husband. He was so perfect, everything including have the big chiba and can last so long for me get the climax many time. But I also know I want marry the man who can love for me, not my hymen skin or just my bi. I was disappoint that he never use the dirty word before and he was so sudden saying my most private, precious and enjoyable area is dirty and smelly.

We did not make the sex again for few days. My bi already healed, and I want to have much sex. But Nan came home late every night and say he was so tired. So I respect for him and we just sleep quietly. We did not hug so close like the first time. The next week, he finally have the sex again. I was so wet and so excited. He again push so hard and get inside my vergina. But not like the first time. He must not want to control himself and give me the pleasure. He shoot the sprim inside my vergina after less than five minutes. I only have the small climax. Then he sleep.

We make the sexy so few times after. Each time after 5 to 7 days, so I get only about 4 to 5 times experience every month for having his big chiba to satisfy my hornly body. I was feeling so sad and cry many times. I want to be able to convince him of my purity. I failed. He began also to go out entertain every night. Sometime I can smell the perfume of other woman on his shirt and also the lip stick. He say he go the night club and he refuse to bring me. I also find his underwear start have sign of sprim and I was already suspecting that he has the sex with other woman.

Our relation become worse and worse. He sometimes did not come home to sleep. I was feeling very depressing. I know that Nan has changed his heart and his love for me was already gone away. My boss he also know I was so unhappy, so I tell him the real story. He tell me that every good man would want a woman like me. So he also tell me he know many woman they not have the blood even if they virgin because the hymen not always bleed the first time for making the sexy. My boss he was already 50 year old and I find him so understanding. He was like my father. He care for my sadness. So he ask me to go out more often to do the entertainment. I began to go out often at night and join the guests and drinking and sometime even smoking. I feel so less lonely and I also begin to accept that maybe my marriage will failing.

I was still the hot woman, but as I lost the hope for my husband, I enjoy more dancing and drinking during the entertainment. I did not care so much and find the prospect for divorce not so shameful. If two person like the machine parts can not fit so well, maybe the marriage like the machine cannot function. My drinking make me drunk sometime. I had the sex outside marriage the first time because of that. This I will tell later to you.

I try also so hard to save the marriage. My father-in-law love for me so much. I tell him the real story and he try mend the marriage for me. He speak many time to the son. But he also fail. I see him so often and tell him of my misery so many time. I find he was so kind and much better than Nan. He is so fair and he side for the right not the close relation. I find him also quite the attractive man. My own thinking for men began to change. I desire more liberation. So if I divorce, I do not want marry again and have the trouble.

Six month after we marry, Nan and I make the divorce. We are still simple friend. But I cannot forgive myself for making the wrong choice. Initially I think maybe if I did not go the bent road and play inside the bus, I maybe have the blood for Nan. But I know I am wrong to think that way. I want the man to marry for me because he has so much love for me. I do not want a man for marrying the private part only.

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers
12