All Comments on 'Life After Death Ch. 03'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 2)
BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Outstanding Story

Very well written, characters resonated with me. Plotted out well. Overall it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
guys got some real anger issues

counseling

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Well Put Together

Really outstanding. Yeah, he had quite the temper but I liked it. I can identify...

Now, that said, you REALLY, REALLY need a proofreader to fix spelling, punctuation and context. Your characters, plot and dialogue are very good. But damn, that grammar shit is killin' me...

Got anything in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous Comment About Anger Counciling

Hey dip shit! I say that with as much scorn as I can muster. I guess we should call your beloved and have her tie you up while we send 5 guys in to screw her. All the while you think she is getting raped. I am sorry I used the word dip shit. I should have used the words coward and wimp. That accurately describes your comment. Hope it happens to you. I'll pay for your counseling.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Counseling actually is a good idea

AFTER you've finished with those who have wronged you. Because you probably will still have anger issues even after that, and you wouldn't want it to mess up your future relationships with others.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

personally, I think he handled his anger quite well.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
And the moral of the story

is. Don't let anyone tie you up. Especially someone who has no respect for you

Of all the comments that I read no one mentioned that she was nervous about her plans to fuck both of the other guys. She kept telling him he needed to be open minded about her "treat" for herself. He should have heard sirens going off when she said that. And then she had him arrested for flipping out? He should have crippled all three of them and hamstrung Dan.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
his friend

So his "friend" Nick can't be around him?

Why would that be?

Is Lisa his wife supportive of the evil slut still?

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Good Read

But a bit more normal than the previous chapters. I felt sorry for Pam, she missed her train because she could not accept his words at face value. I realize that at that point she was scared to death of him but she should have believed in her self.. She was not going to cheat on him or even flirt!

NWlifterNWlifteralmost 9 years ago
Stupid...

I laugh every time I read Pam's final comment.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Fair weather friends!

sorry, but carol was a bitch. To pull that and not check on her husband? And she planned it with the two asshats? Then there is nick and Lisa, Lisa most probably knew what went down, but to then forbid Nick from seeing his "best" friend? He should have handed them a copy of the tape and had them see if he did go too far. Nick should worry about his wife if she was siding with Carol. But no, they were the very definition of fair weather friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One part I don't get ...

Why can't Nick be around him? He saw the tape, he saw his wrists, what else does he need?

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
I agree with Dan

What else was he supposed to think? A kinky couple invite you over to fuck the wife and little cuck-boy is all ready naked and handcuffed to the bed in a different room; hell I know I would have zero respect for him, the pathetic wimp! What else would you think? Steve is totally out of line with Dan and Tim. Of course, Carol is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Psycho wife beaters like Steve end up in prison

But I'm sure a rage - filled latent homosexual like Steve would love to be everybody's Girl down at the state pen.

Shifty writing, lower message. Get help.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Couple Commentgs!

I did like the story up to a point. I think this guy caused his own problems. When he first dated her and she flirted with other guys up to where he had to save her. This should have told him what kind of person she was. There should never have been another date. (I know then there wouldn't be a story.) It showed her lack of respect for him. Then the role playing, always a problem when it leaves the bedroom and involves others. Why would he even agree to go with her to a club and be her slave knowing the way she is, that isn't role-playing that is just sick. He saw what kind of a person she was on the birthday night. Then she never checked the room and believed asshole #1. As to the second girl, Pam, I'm glad he never went back to her after the way she left and ignored him. Thanks for a very good story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHY DOES THE ENDING ALWAYS BEGINS

What If by the instigator. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Revenge?

So, his revenge was the truth? The truth? The truth is never revenge, it is justice pure and simple. In fact, justice really would have been all three of the perpetrators being arrested, charged and convicted of illegal restraint and kidnapping. Revenge would have been treating them they way they treated him - shackling them, physically and emotionally abusing them. I have always wondered why that is such a rare occurrence in these stories. Why not capture the perpetrators, shackle them and torture them? Of course, the protagonist would also become a criminal, or have to do something to ensure their silence. Whatever the case may be, that would be true revenge - to do unto others as they have done unto you. After that was done, it would be interesting to deal with the moral conflict of the avenger. If he were a Christian by religion or by culture he would have morally debased himself by taking revenge. He would be conflicted.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

First, since SHE had the first fantasy, why does SHE get one more after his? Shouldn’t his have them even? She got the one where she was tied to the bed, then he got the one where he was her pimp. Then she had him be her slave, then he did the couple’s massage. At this point they have EACH had two fantasies, and he wants to stop and she says that he had his birthday, and it was only fair that she had hers. But his was in return for hers!

Second, she says she put an end to it when he used the safe word, but that’s not exactly true. Yes, she left, but not before making a couple more humiliating remarks making Ken and Tim believe she was still his mistress.

Third, she uses Ken and Tim for her last fantasy when she KNOWS there are bad feelings there, and trusts KEN to release him?!

@SplitAces, you are PARTIALLY correct. While Dan may have been within his rights to think he really was a cuck-boy, but to NOT release him as Carol directed, tape his mouth so he can’t call out, and then LIE to Carol about his leaving puts him CLEARLY in the wrong.

While he may have been a little over the edge, for Pam to judge him without knowing all the facts, it serves her right to lose her chance with him.

NWlifterNWlifterover 8 years ago

"...and Pam died alone missed only by her 7 cats and a greedy landlord. Her friends were mystified at the fact that a supposedly perfectly healthy 30 something year old female could succumb so quickly to a seemingly harmless chest cold"

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

Might be a couple of repeats here.

"So are you saying you want us to be exclusive?" – You don’t have to be “exclusive” to not flirt with other guys when you’re on a date!

“When you said the safe word, didn't I put an end to it and leave?" – You LEFT, but you DIDN’T put an end to it, making it still seem that he was your little wimp.

Carol says she was sorry. How in the world could she trust Dan to set him free? For that matter, why didn’t she make sure he was able to yell “Pepper?”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

she was a dumb, crazy slut. he married her knowing she was trouble. and he played her games like a moron. pretty lame final revenge.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
A sad tale

He is nearly as much to blame as her, going along with and enjoying the fantasies including the over the top couples massage. If he had the anger portrayed he would have demanded to know more about the final fantasy and been able to put a stop to it.

In real life he would have gone to jail for beating up those two arseholes - self defense is just that, not nearly killing someone.

Pam was well shot of him and Tammy will one day learn what a conceited angry areshole he is.

IrfonIrfonabout 8 years ago
One of...

...your BEST Slirpuff !!

Why ? Because Steve WAS me - once upon a time...and the Rage I felt then came back - not a nice feeling !

I also left a few bodies lying around. Bastards.

But your story managed to exorcise the little bit that was left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FIVE STARS for the story and a response to a fucking idiot. (telboy17 03/09/16)

You're another bleeding heart asshole, telboy. I sincerely hope that one day the same thing that happened to this guy happens to you and you're purely fucked and unable to get the justice that this guy got. Carol was a selfish cunt who didn't give a fuck about her husband's feelings but she sure as hell cared about HER feelings, regarding what her parents and friends would think of her after seeing that video, didn't she?? Here's a newsflash, asshole. My ex-cunt pulled something similar on me and she's STILL regretting it because I made sure that everyone knows what she did and who the ugly fuck was that she was doing it with. He didn't fare so well, either. My martial arts expertise is in Judo but I also know some Karate and I grew up a rough and tumble street fighter before I started learning martial arts, which actually calmed me down. I was a born killer... fast as lighting and physically strong... never lost a fight in my life. I was so fast that I never swung first on anyone or fought anyone my size or smaller than me. They didn't have a chance. I'm 5' 8" and I took out guys 6' 3" like they were kids. The dumb cunt knew that... she'd seen me nail one dead in the face and then pick him off the ground and throw him ten feet against the side of his car in front of a crowd of screaming onlookers, leaving them in stunned silence. The guy was unconscious when my future ex-cunt and I got in my car and slowly pulled out of the parking lot. In the silence, I heard one guy say, "Son of a BITCH!" I never told anyone about it but my future ex-cunt was raving about it to everyone about how much bigger the guy was, how he'd tried to sucker punch me and then what I'd done to him in less than three seconds. (I was 30 yrs. old, then.)

Anyway, fuck you, telboy17. You'd best stick to sucking dicks, as you wimps metaphorically do, because you clearly don't know SHIT about facing and dealing with life's harsh realities. Wait till you get bitten and watch how fast your self-righteous outlook gets readjusted.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Steve's mistake with Pam

Was dating her while he was still in revenge mode. We can offer all kinds of opinions about Pam judging Steve, but the fact is that no matter how justified his obsession with striking back at those who had assaulted him was (and that is what they did, they assaulted him), people in the grip of obsession are scary to be around even when you do understand what's been done to them. Because you can't just switch it on and off at will. He should have stayed laser focused on doing what he needed to do, then gotten himself some counseling to get past it all emotionally before attempting another relationship.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

I feel like there is something special being implied about this tape. So the reader doesn't get a chance to see it, so to speak?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To the Anonymous douche below who's girl left him...

Get the hell over it. You come to an Erotica website to get off on revenge stories? The characters in this were all flawed. Anyone with a revenge obsession s needs to grow a pair and move on. No one said life is fair and no one said that everyone gets justice. This story was sad. Not erotic at all and a little self righteous in my opinion. The dude had no problem with the couples massage until he saw her doing something. What an insecure douche. If he didn't like the fantasies he should have just ended them all together, not Tittybang the masseuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Liked It

Thought it was a great story. I did, however, think the ending was a bit stilted. Too

short, too "over and done with". In my humble opinion, a story of this length deserves

a more detailed ending than the three or four paragraphs this one got.

I gave it 4 stars. I did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

- Why is it that people think there has to be something horrible on the tape? It's taboo because she was getting fucked by two men at once. That's plenty taboo enough. Especially, though, because it makes her a liar twice or thrice over again. Who knows the little miss muffet bs she told her family and friends!

- Steve was weak and too sensitive in the first place. Sure, Carol deserved pure hell on Earth for ganging up on him, even if it was with a big measure of plain stupidity. But Steve was just as stupid to marry her. She's a grade A flibbertijibbet. As far as I am concerned, the whole setup that night makes no sense. Her motivations were not clear enough for the reader to take one side or the other.

- What kind of man goes in for that limp-wristed psychological bullshit anyway? Steve definitely has issues. Why would a man with two balls between his legs acquiesce to this "fantasy" bullshit. Hey Steve, why not just learn how to fuck her right? Why the sissy games. Weak weak weak minded man. Weak!!

- Basically Steve acts like a spoiled child all grown up and bent out of shape.

- The structure of the story is cloying and ultimately unsatisfying. Yeah, it's nice to see Carol get a massive slap down. But the main thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the handling of Steve and his issues about what happened that fateful night. The author keeps holding it out there like a carrot and yanking it back over and over and over. I found that basically ruins the story for me. That's what boardwalk hawkers do with the price of the snake oil. It's a cheesy psychological trick. Sorry Slirp, that sucks. It would have been much better to give the reader more explanatory information about Carol. We never really understand her. We don't know what motivates her. We need more story.

- Why the ridiculously preachy ending with Pam and Tam? It really boggles the mind why Slirp thinks we need things spelled out like a neon billboard on the highway. Huh? It would have been way better to concoct a more subtle rug-yanking for Pam. We don't know Tammy from Adam, so how can we take any vicarious pleasure in her usurpation of Pam's spot? But it was so in your face, like a middle school cat fight. Pam will be glad to see him and his issues go. Good riddance! Sayonara Steve and your temper tantrums!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editor???

Lots of grammatical and spelling mistakes like use of apostrophe. etc. The editor has something to answer for. Spoilt a good, if over violent, story

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Editing

it's spelled 'scars' not 'scares', and that's far from the only mistake I noticed in this story, this author desperately needs an editor, as well as basic proofreading skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, not enough violence though...

Carol didn't respect him, never did, and he should have seen that. It's nothing against him though, I doubt she respected anyone. She was a party girl - whatever she thought she'd enjoy, that's what she was going to do - to hell with everyone else. She knew there was very little chance that her fantasy night would end well - it was almost guaranteed to be a disaster from the beginning - but she did it anyway simply because she wanted to. Tim and Dan told her that her husband left angry and it didn't phase her, she went ahead and started the sex with them and carried on for 3 hours. She's just a whore, she cares about no one but herself.

Tim and Dan deserved much more than they received. You go into another man's house to have sex with his wife, you better be ready for things to escalate - even if the wife said her husband wouldn't mind. Tim got off lucky and Dan got what he's been dishing out to others - what goes around, comes around. Steve ought to wait a few months and then tune him up again.

McAnonMcAnonabout 7 years ago
Fairly Good

Again this is a mainstream plot but you got it right except for Pam. She was scared for Steve and after his fight with Dan and was concerned what his revenge against Tim and Carol would be.. She was quite right to be I imagine she was also scared for herself as it was obvious he needed to attend anger management classes.. But he was just another thug just like Dan and lost a pretty good women. I hope Tammy ended up alright but I would not bet on it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 7 years ago
Pam fucked up

Disagree with McAnon. Pam was justified in her fear/concern, but only needed to reply to Dan's email or call him. He reached out and she ignored him even after learning the outcome. Hell, she only needed to ask Dan exactly what he planned as revenge. She never found out that his divorce cost him all his friends, because Carol never took responsibility for being a slut.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
What digdaddyrich said!

Five Stars!

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago
i have a question

i believe steve was in right to go after tim, dan and carol the way he did.

SHOW US 1 male who would take what he did and just walk away with his head down, tail tucked and put up with what was spread around about him with everyone he cared for.

hell, wouldn't 90% of the female population do worse than he did if they were on steves end of what happened?

pam should have dug deeper for more info. before passing judgement.

this story got a 5 from me. thank you for the story slirpuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy people

Anyone that is blaming Steve is crazy. He told her that she had gone too far and wasn't into swinging or sharing. Carol also knew that the whole thing with Dan and Tim the first was not OK with Steve. And she allowed the two guys to think that Steve was a weak cuckold.

But she did it anyway. She knew it was going to be an issue and so she kept it from him. She didn't prepare him and kept telling him it was going to be great. It was only going to be great for her because she knew she was going to have sex with the other guys. She never thought to check on Steve and instead just decided to keep having sex, even when Dan told her that Steve was upset about the whole thing and left.

Carol deserved everything she got. She obviously never took the blame and admitted what was wrong to family and friends. She never considered Steve's feelings and did setup deliberately knowing he wouldn't go for it. She also had sex without thinking about Steve. And then she had the nerve to try to apologize and then later get mad at him. What a selfish whore who obviously did not love her husband.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Yeah

Read it again after five years. Didn't remember but that was a good thing because I got to enjoy it like it was fresh off the presses. Our hero did the right thing all the way around. The biggest mistake made was Pam because she wanted to know all the details then judged too soon. Her loss.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Lousy characters from the first.

Just got increasingly depressing.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Ha, ha, ha. "Our hero!"

O yeah, this guy had more than anger issues. He's mainly an arrogant, weak, jerk.

And I've just noticed recently the LW? inserts commas about every 4 or 5 words, willy nilly. Some grammar check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When he made his mistake

"Carol, if you're with me on a date, you're with only me," I began. "I'm just tired of you flirting with every guy you lay your eyes on."

"So are you saying you want us to be exclusive?"

He should have said, "Fuck no, not until you can demonstrate you can not act like a total slut when we are out."

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Aaaassswsone!!!!

4th or 5th read through.

Thanks

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 6 years ago
Should be relieved

Pam had a close call the man was a maniac. OK, I can understand his anger up to a point. Yes, he should have divorced Carol. I wonder how long it would take Tammy to realize Steve is not such a good guy. His best friend Nick told him he needed therapy. He was wrong Steve should have been put down like a rabid dog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry dirtysinglemom

But your head is so far up your ass that you're losing oxygen to your brain. He was tied up and tortured by someone who was supposed to have his back all the time, his wife. She and the two brain dead apes tied him down, humiliated him, fucked for three hours taking his wife's anal virginity, wiped his dirty cock on him, and left him. If he would have killed all three of them he could have plead temporary insanely and would have walked. His treatment was so far over the top that it boardered on insanity. Liberal peace loving shits like yourself would just have him walk away and chalk it up to a bad experience. As much as his treatment pissed me off, your response was way worse. Find a hole and crawl back in.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Too Kind

Steve was too kind to both dan and Tim . Also he should have sent the video to all the people he didn't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick

This story might delight the vengeance at all cost brigade but I think that most sane human beings would consider Steve to be a self-obsessed, hypocritical lunatic who didn't care who he hurt as long has he had is revenge.

He refused to tell his friends what had happened and then condemned them for not being on his side. Pam had a very lucky escape and for him to say that she "had too much baggage" for him was a masterstroke of self-delusion.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I have to agree with Anon 2/10/18

What the 3 of them did to him was so far over the top that it boardered on torture. I also agree with some others that he didn't go far enough. 8 grand got him the tape and it should have been sent to everyone but the end result was just as good. Another 8k could have gotten both Dan and Tim's cocks and balls in a couple of jars he could have had for a keepsake. That would be the gift that keeps on giving. As far as Carol goes, I'm sure her new out of town friends would like to see her acting tapes. And his 'friend' Nick? If the guy won't stand by him after finding out what happened he's not a friend at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story! Great BTB.

Carol deserved more than what Steve did to her! As for Dan, if he had rubbed his dirty shity cock on me, he would have lost it! When people play tricks on me, I don't get made, I get even.

As for Dirtysinglemom's comments, we all know that her husband dumped her because she tried to pull a "Carol" on her own husband and he didn't take her shit either. Now she just cries in the comments all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You do understand... You moron... That your jesus... Was a liberal peace loving shit...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dump

Should have dumped.d Nick as well he was no mate.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Umm, The Black Massage Thing

Let's see, my wife has a crazy birthday where she treats me like a slave (I agree to this) and flirts with other men and dances with them in front of me. I call out the safeword she stops. I have a shit attack because she flirted "too much" and "danced too much" with these other men in front of me. I obviously have a real problem with my wife being a little too touchy feely with other men and other men touching her a bit too much, even though it's in public, dancing.

So for my birthday I get my wife and I to have a nude massage by another nude couple, and I tell the other couple they can do whatever to us. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Each upped the ante, so now that he took his revenge on her I guess it's her turn to take a bigger revenge on him.

I don't have a problem with his revenge, but he for sure played a major part in what she did. She had SOME reason to think that this could be acceptable to him (although she definitely wasn't thinking straight, but neither was he with the whole black nude massage shit), and Dan really fucked them over. Dan was the real dick in this story and deserved what he got. She, I don't know. She was stupid, he was stupid. I guess stupid deserves pain!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Payback

Payback with extreme prejudice. Carol deserved every bit of it after what she did to him. Dan should have died in the ground at the club. He was scarred in more ways than one and I hope that he finally healed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two more stupid people 2*

You have a habit of making the cuckold just as despicable as the cheater. Black massage indeed. Another change of character as a plot device. Didn't work, just lost the credibility of the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

Steve was a complete and utter asshole. Pam should thank her lucky stars that she got away from him. And Tammy should run while she can. Steve's an alcoholic. He's a violent, unforgiving person that can't move on. Just because he's sent off a video you want us to believe he's okay and not several bricks short of a load? He's a walking time bomb. And he's going to jail. Tim calls the cops and given their history, Steve is arrested and sentenced to prison. Steve's history sinks him. I think tim's attorney gets Carol to testify against her then husband for hitting her. He brings the video into the Courtroom to show Steve's mental state. You've already got what he did to Dan on the record. No Judge lets him run free. Your ending portrayed him as a "nice guy"? Really? In what universe? He's an unrepentant psychopath. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

These mentally ill femdom fetishists even write BTB stories where the "consequences" for women are minimal at best, and people like Lisa who stand up for these worthless cunts are somehow treated like actual fellow humans (as long as they happen to carry vaginas), which doesn't really happen in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mate

Nick is not much of a best mate if he keeps his distant,just another bloke who lets his wife control him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 8/18/18

Your a Moron,

Steve was tied up and listening to what he though was his wife being raped. Then he finds out she set up the whole event. Have you ever walked in on your spouse cheating? I have. You cheaters are always commenting on the reaction not the original sin. That's why you are stupid. Your stupid because until you wear the shoe you should keep it stuffed up your ass where it belongs and not comment on the reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 8/30/18 is delusional

Someone like this would let a dog shit on his foot and say "Nice Puppy!" Steven didn't go far enough. He should have had the three of them arrested for imprisonment and torture. Then sued their asses for mental anguish. When all this was done take the money won from them and use it to make their lives hell. Paying to have a group of bikers snatch Tim and Dan for a weekend of ass fucking would be a good start. Chemical castration would be a nice gift that they would remember the rest of their lives. He could very creative with Carol but the dick sucking forgiving pussies here would take me to task for how far I would take it. Let's just say arranging for her to end up with a string of social diseases ending with something that's incurable would be a fitting ending.

As far as any comments saying how over the top my actions would be, "Eat shit and piss off." I don't care about your pissy RAAC attitude. If they take your finger, cut off their hand.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Thank god for men such as this!

The only thing that let this down was the fact he didn't send the video to "all concerned" but he did a pretty good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missing

The only thing missing is the fact that he didn't dump his so called friend Nick who went missing after the video was shown,instead of coming out in support ,he wimped out so not to upset his wife.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 5 years ago
Revisit.

Yep, still liked it for what it is. He should never have stayed with her, she was a problem in continuous mode. It's a shame he lost all of his friends and all of that, but mostly wifey was the driver in that vehicle so he just had her friends. Except for Nick. Now, he was married to a woman who knew Carol and worked with her and of course she knew what she was like and evidently didn't see anything wrong with the way Carol acted. Doesn't say much for the friend's wife. The fact that she took Carol's side even though she had to know what she had done and then made Nick shun his friend, well that shows that she is complicit even if it's just condoning that behavior. Nick needs to start taking a close look at his wife and her activities. Our hero was really fucked up after all of that and Pam with her baggage car full was not what he needed to be hooked up with. In fact, she's probably one of the annonies that commented on this story about poor Steve being a drunk and abusive and not politically correct. But I liked the story, would have done more if it would have been me, maybe, but it was entertaining and that's what it's all about.

pappy

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Carol's full of shit..

Steve yells for Carol, for an undetermined time, but never calls out pepper. Dan comes in and tapes his mouth, so they heard him yelling but Dan came not Carol. Then Dan goes back and tells them Steve left, Carol doesn't stop she doubles down. Gets more stoned and the fucking begins. If Steve was suppose to "love" her surprise why would he have left, especially without telling Carol? Because Carol knew he was NOT "loving" it, she heard him yelling for her. And Dan just happens to find a piece of duck tape, ya right. She wanted a cuckold, wimp for a husband who paid the bills, bought her whatever she wanted and take whatever lovers she wanted.

She got off easy, maybe a jar of acid thrown in her face would of cured the itch in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm in total agreement with Anonymous 01/10/19.

"Vengeance is Mine, sayeth the Lord". That's an excellent motto and it's mine, too. I always feel better after I've exacted it.

GymShorts 06/12/19 suggested an acid wash for Carol’s face but why not bring two cups of acid and give her a cleansing douche while you’re at it? Painful or not, it will probably terminate her pussy itch.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I personally think it should be rated higher than it is. The only reason it’s not is probably because Steve didn’t go far enough with his payback. I won’t even say what I think should have happened to the three of them, Dan, Tim and Carol, but I will say it should have been harsh. Extremely harsh. What the three of them did to Steve was completely unforgivable. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good story

I like the way this story was formatted. Too often when you get a story like this the time line jumps back and forth and it's just jarring. This one dealt with the present for over two chapters before it finally told what happened in the past through a long flashback with only one or two interruptions. I've never liked the stories that give you a bit of now, then go back and drags out how they met, what the first two years were like, how wonderful it was, blah, blah. It went sour, that's the part we really want to hear about. This story had just enough to make us believe it was good until she ruined it.

Have to say, I did feel sorry for Pam. Yes, she was judgmental and she did ignore his entreaties to see one another again but in her defense she was a recovering victim of violent spousal abuse and it made sense that she would be leery of someone who showed signs of such fury and vindictiveness. She'd been fooled by her first husband as well, thinking he was a great guy and paying for it. It's unfortunate that she let it scare her off but, honestly, despite Steve saying it took him a long to get over her, he didn't really try all that hard. One unanswered email and that's it? He makes it sound like it was completely her fault. She'll probably do better with someone who doesn't have a history of violence, anyway.

Other than that and the juvenile cheap shot he gave her in the club in the end, the only things I felt was missing from this story was a last minute sum up of when he and Nick got back together, if Lisa forgave him, and if he allowed himself to trust and fall in love again for good this time.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story. Painful as all hell.

Please, don't ever let me cross paths with the first wife. I'll never understand people who view sex like a drug, always needing a new kind of fix to stay excited. Sharing intimacy with someone who loves you is the greatest joy in life. A new thrill is just a new thrill to be forgotten or exceeded someday in the future. It means nothing.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay, the story is 4star

I'm less sympathetic to Steveroo than most. It was he who invited in the first outside people, the black couple, that kind of opened the door. He should have known Carol was a slut/bitch from their early days. All of that ground work leads up to bad planned birthday and he ends up going nuclear.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Sadly it happens

The fun is all anyone sees until the reality comes around, by then its too late and all thats left is picking up the pieces and trying to go on.

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Good story but....

Please tell me that you don’t have to pay top $$$ for your editor. You could have a high school graduate do it for practice!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, Shit

I was wrong after the first chapter, Pam was nothing like Q's Amanda, it appears Tammy is though. Maybe he and Nick can salvage their relationship... Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
I'll take Tammy!!

Pam is too judgemental for Steve. Tammy probably has better tits too!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"But to keep peace in the family, we couldn't get together." - Why not? Is Lisa still taking Carol's side?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"But to keep peace in the family, we couldn't get together."

I told him I understood, and then I told him that given his cunt of a wife was still on Team Carol after all that they now knew I could never be friends with her.

I told him I would miss him, and to watch his back, after all his wife approved of how I was treated by her friend, and finally I told him should his wife do to him what mine did to me to not bother looking me up, he had made his choice and now he would have to live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It started well....

but what an asshole, serious issues, but hey-ho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I sent a warning to Carols new boyfriend.

Stating that if she wanted to role play then to run a mile as fast as you can.

I sent him a link to the video and then told him to email me when he watched it.

When he emailed me back I told him I was handcuffed to a bed all that time and still had the scars.

Naturally he ran.

Even though I don't know where she lives I actually do and each time she gets close to someone I send them the link and an anonymous email stating the facts. She still has not found someone who will give her a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked it except....

Summit E.P.A. is the preferred brew in the Cities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Carol made several big mistakes. At the club, although she left, she left Dan and Tim with the impression that Steve WAS a wimp, if not a cuck. Then, she chooses THOSE two guys for her threesome, then sends Dan to free Steve. Why not Tim, or better yet, herself? And what if Dan DID free Steve? What did she think would happen then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 Stars

I Really Liked this Story .. Put Yourself in his Shoes .. I Still Feel He Lost Control of Everything .. Which is not good for a Black Belt.. He Lost His Training

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crapes

"How about the crapes today and waffles tomorrow?" I don't know what you eat, but, if it's those thin pancake things, they're crepes.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
Worth The Read

There are no redeeming qualities in Carol. She knew what she was doing and put her marriage at risk in order to fulfill her own personal desires. Decisions and consequences.

Pam just couldn't bring herself to trust Steve that he knew exactly what he was doing. He had a plan to bring closure to his past. She couldn't accept that he needed to balance the scales with Carol before he could move on.

I felt sorry for Pam. She, like Steve's former friends, couldn't appreciate the emotional and physical cruelty that Steve endured at Carol's hands.

One of Slirpuff's best.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

It was bad enough using Dan and Tim, who they already had bad history with, but to send ANY guy to release him, ESPECIALLY Dan was insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

A successful morality play. The evil gunslinger. The kind farmer. After the painful deeds, the gunslinger gets put down, and the farmer is left standing. At last an author on this site gets it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I can't understand why Steve didn't get the Police to charge his wife with unlawful restraint/kidnapping?!!! The hospital could verify he was restrained without consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Onw bright and shining day...

there will be authors on LW who don't perpetuate racist myths about black men and who are anatomically literate. Walking out on Pam at the end was a creative touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well done sir well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty Good Story

But as far as I’m concerned Dan, Tim and Carol all got off a bit light. Carol, in particular. I won’t elaborate.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

This was one great story. What kind of idiot was Carol anyway? Too bad he didn't get loose and onto those guys while he was still mad.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great second time reading!!! Steve is THE MAN!!!

ResmiHardinResmiHardinabout 3 years ago
4*

Wanted more revenge for carol simply because you never bring in 2 guys that was apart of their previous argument and the start of their troubles.

She wanted this, she knew deep down what would of happened but went along with it and thought she could get away with it.

She spent 3hrs with them and did not care about him at all, fucked the 2 guys and even gave away her arse virginity, she wanted her cake and eat it

Excellent story I loved how the revenge against Dan was just enough to get officially away with it, hope he remembers what a wimp he was when Steve battered him

Steve I have to say done everything right, with Pam, Lisa, Nick and carol especially, pam thought she had the high ground and thought because she fucked him for the weekend and opened up to him she thought he would stop for her, then when her chance was gone, she viewed SOME of the video and came to the conclusion that Steve was right only for her chance that she thought she would have come crashing down, Never think that someone's revenge is equal to your own because it isn't.

Just felt Tim didn't get at least a beating, but then thinking about it now, If i was in his position Id of fucked Carol as well, she set it up, she went along with it and he didn't have no commitments, so Steve telling Tim to leave town gave him a chance to act like the clueless guy he was (but again what they were doing at the club I'd of given him a beating but not as bad)

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Goog story

But Steve was a bit stupid when he was with Carol there were red flags everywhere but he kept quite ,he saw that his wife was a slut with that massage couple and he should have guessed what she was planning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some of this is great, like his payback. Some of it is stupid, like his dealings with Pam and his failure to deal with his wife earlier. Story ran hot and cold so best I ca give it is a 3.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Quite a few good moments, but plenty of so-so ones. Carol is way too dumb and peripheral a character to bother with, so she can be completely ignored. Pam on the other hand is just a major flake. First, she's relentless in her pursuit of him, despite witnessing him nearly killing a man. Then she finds out he has a reason for his retribution, and suddenly, that's a problem, he's dangerous, and she has to bail and cut contact with him. Then she finds out more about his reasons and realises she made a mistake by running. At the end, we still can't be sure whether she's into him or not, so the ending feels pretty flat.

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

In this, as in so many stories, the protagonist would have avoided the worst of his misfortune if he just acted in a reasonable way when the bitch from hell first showed her true colours, or even when she showed her true colours a second time. Staying with her as long as he did made no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literally worked your asses off. Do you know what “literally” means?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it interesting how so many people pretend to not hate? Steve knows what it means and feels like to hate and I do too. But most of the western world and maybe most of the entire human race pretend that they dont hate, that its a sign of an animal or a savage. This pretense of being DEEPLY civilized is what makes them very disapproving of torture, or revenge or serious payback, of the death penalty and of hate. These silly people cant face the fact that what they call "civilization and civilized" behavior is just a fraction of a millimeter of veneer. In the right situation that veneer disappears and is replaced by fight or flight rage, fear, throat ripping and disembowling anger. One can see proof all the time on the news; the atrocities in the disolved yugoslavia, the rwandan genocide b/w tutsis and hutsis, what china is doing to uyghurs, what the ussr did to its own people, what blk thugs do every day to other blks, the actions of rioters in the us during 2020. Hate and fear, envy and jealousy are what energizes these kind of actions. Civiliation and civilized behavior have no chance of standing up to hate, witness the destruction of western europe by hating filled islamists and the pathetic weak resistance being put up by the "civilized" authorities. "Rulers" cant even call out the hating scum by the right names(democraps appease and kowtow to muslim racists). Anyhow, in a church during the 70s a :teacher" asked the class(teens) how many had ever felt hatred? No hands went up except mine, so either lying to themselves or completely isolated from real world(white privelege?) For suirvival, primordial hatred may come in handy.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Its too bad that he didnt leave her after the 1st time she met those guys but then again, when married its hard to leave even with all those signs. Maybe love is blind? It was partially his fault because he took part in some of the fantasies as well so in her way of thinking she probably thought it wouldnt be that bad if she messed with those 2 guys.

Honestly though I am glad the ending turned out the way it did and his revenge was pretty sweet. Overall I really enjoyed the story but couldve glossed over some details.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story. Pam and Carol both lost.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

The character Carol is a lying cunt who can go fuck herself! She was fucking those guys for 3 hrs and never once checked to see what was up with her husband? She conveniently belived Dan that he'd left, yeh not buying that bullshit. Carol was trying to turn Steve into a cuck one step at a time she just misread the kind of person he really was. I don't think for a second her cries of innocence were believable, she was like a cat covering up shit. I'm glad he beat Dan to within an inch of his life. Maybe he learned not to fuck other mens wives, maybe he realized how close to death he was, but I doubt it. I wish he could have broken a few more bones like elbows and knees. Pam was damadged goods from the start. I'm glad they didn't end up together. Lisa is another cunt who can go fuck herself. She bad to know what kind of skank she was when she introduced Carol to Steve. I'm especially glad this is all make believe and none of these people are real😜

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well done.

Thank god women do not bring fantasy to life as they do in LW, otherwise no one would be married in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guy needs anger management big time. Dangerous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous