Life after the Lottery Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always surprised me at how seductive this 18 year-old could be. Sam moved around on the bed until she had her sweet young pussy over my mouth while she continued sucking my cock. The smell of coconut from the sunscreen just added to the experience. I pulled Sam down and began to slowly lick her pussy. Sam would moan every time my tongue touched her sensitive lips. I think Sam got more pleasure from me doing this than Dawn or Amy.

Once I began working my tongue deep into her, Sam's moaning got louder. She pushed her pussy down onto me so I could drive my tongue in as far as I could. In no time she was squirming and pushing back onto my mouth, I pulled her up a little so I could lick her clit. Once my tongue touched her clit she began bobbing her head up and down faster as she continued to moan on my cock. As I continued rubbing my tongue over her swelling clit Sam's pussy grew wetter and wetter.

Sam was building quickly to an orgasm when I brought my hand around and slipped a finger in her pussy. A very deep moan came from Sam as I worked it around inside her. Just to test the water I slipped my finger out and placed the tip up to Sam's asshole. Sam moaned and pushed back against my finger. I pushed gently and slid my finger in up to the knuckle. Sam moaned again and pushed back harder. I pushed my finger all the way into her tight little hole and probed around.

Sam removed her mouth from my cock and pushed herself up on her hands. She moaned loudly and pushed back against me as I tongued her clit and worked my finger around in her ass. Sam was rocking back and forth as she built to a climax.

"Stick your tongue in me," Sam breathed out softly.

I removed my finger from her ass and grabbed her hips and repositioned her so I could drive my tongue deep into her ass. I pulled her back and licked around her asshole and then drove my tongue in as far as I could go.

"Oh yes, that's what I wanted!"

Sam rocked back a few times and then pushed against me hard as an orgasm hit her.

"Oh god yes, keep tonguing my ass!"

I worked my tongue around more in Sam's ass and she shook again.

"Oh yes!!"

Sam shoved back against my tongue as she jerked her hips several times. Sam took a sharp breath in and pulled her ass away from my mouth as her orgasm subsided.

"Oh James I love it when you do that," Sam said as she moved around to straddle my cock. "I miss that so much."

"All you have to do is ask," I told her.

Sam reached back with her hand and grabbed my cock and placed the head next to her wet pussy lips. She slowly worked it around as she lowered herself down on it.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good!"

Sam worked her hips up and down then up off my cock and then back down on it until she was almost all the way down.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Sam placed her hands next to my shoulders and leaned forward so I could suck on her nipples. I pulled her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it while Sam slowly worked her pussy up and down on my cock. I reached up with both hands and mashed Sam's breasts together bringing her nipples together so I could suck both of them at the same time.

"Oh that feels so good!"

I sucked and sucked on both of her nipples while she increased her speed on my cock. Sam was sliding all the way up then pushing back down, as she worked at it I finally felt her pussy grinding into my groin as she worked every inch into her pussy. Sam began breathing harder and harder as she worked up and down on my cock. Sam was already building to another orgasm as she moved.

"Oh god James, I'm going to come again!!"

Sam sped up her motions as she moaned over and over. I could feel her muscles tightening around my cock as she slammed herself down each time.

"James I'm coming!!"

Sam began to grunt each time she impaled herself on my cock. Her steady rhythm broke and she began to thrust against me.

"Oh...oh yes!!"

Sam ground her pussy all the way down onto my cock and thrust against me.

"Mmmmm!!"

Sam sat up and jerked as her muscles began contracting, she moaned loudly and I felt warm juices running out of her pussy.

"Oh my god!!" Sam yelled as she jerked over and over.

Sam was lost in the throes of ecstasy as she sat atop my lap. Her head was thrown back as she moaned over and over. I placed my hands on her thighs and rubbed up and down them as she sat with my hard cock still inside her. Sam raised her head and looked down at me.

"Oh that was so good!"

Sam sat on me for a few minutes while she rubbed my chest. She leaned forward and kissed me for a minute and then sat back up. Sam reached behind her and rubbed my balls for a few seconds before raising her pussy up off my cock. When my cocked popped out of her pussy she grabbed it with her other hand and worked the head between her pussy lips then she slid the tip up to her asshole and pushed down.

"Sam are you sure?"

"This is my surprise for you, now be quiet!"

Sam held my cock in place as she lowered her weight down letting the tip of my cock pierce her asshole. She worked her ass around a little more and settled a little further down. The head of my cock slipped into her ass.

"Oh yes!"

Sam's face had a look of deep lust on it is as she held herself there. I was surprised at how relaxed she felt. Sam pushed down on my slick cock until the head was fully in her rectum.

"Oh!!"

"Sam are you sure?"

"Be quiet!!"

Sam pushed down more and I felt the head of my cock trying to escape her rectum and push up inside of her.

"Emmmm!"

Sam sat for a minute while she held my cock with her hand, her head was tilted forward and she had her eyes shut as she waited. Sam pushed down again and I felt the head of my cock push up into her warmth.

"Oh my god!!"

Sam waited a minute and then pushed down hard and several inches slipped inside her tight little ass. Sam moaned then raised her ass a little and pushed back down taking more of my cock inside of her.

"Ohhh! God you are so big!"

Sam slid back up and then pushed back down again, groaning and moaning as she did. I watched Sam continue this for 5 or 10 minutes until she only had about an inch to go. The heat from her deep bowels was incredible. Sam raised her hips a few inches and then slowly pushed down until she had her full weight resting on my crotch.

"Oh my god! Oh...that feels so good!"

Sam lifted her head and opened her eyes as she looked at me and smiled.

"Sam I don't believe you!"

"I wasn't sure if I could do it, Amy helped me with one of her big dildos last week."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect; just let me sit a minute."

"You take your time, you are in control."

"Amy wanted to watch but I told her that I wanted it to be a surprise for you and I wasn't sure I could do it."

Sam pushed down hard on me and moaned as she began to work her hips around. She got comfortable and slowly began to raise and lower her ass on my throbbing cock. At first she would pull out an inch or so and then slowly push back down until she was sliding about half way up and pushing back down over and over.

"You like that James? You like fucking my ass?" Sam asked as she began to speed up.

"Sam you feel incredible!"

Sam slowly sped up to the point she was slipping most of my cock out and then plunging back down. Each time Sam did this her moaning and groaning got louder and louder.

"Oh my god, this does feel so good! I know why Dawn and Amy like it now! Your cock feels so good and different in my ass!"

Sam was now bouncing up and down on me with no effort as she moaned even louder.

"Ahhhhh! Oh my god James!"

Sam kept up her pace for several minutes as she bit on her lower lip. Watching her tits bounce as she slid my cock in and out of her ass was turning me on to the point I had to hold back from coming in her. Sam felt my cock swelling inside her ass as she sped up.

"James I'm going to come! I want to feel your hot cum inside me!"

"Sam just say when!!"

I began to thrust my hips up to meet each of Sam's downward thrust. Sam began moaning as loud as she could.

"Ahhh!!! James get ready!!"

Sam's assholes tightened around my cock just increasing the intense pleasure I was feeling.

"Oh god James fuck me hard!!" Sam screamed as she slammed her ass down onto my cock.

I thrust up into Sam as hard as I could each time Sam came down. Sam screamed as she ground her ass down on my cock and began to thrust her hips.

"I'm coming!!! Fill my ass James, fill my ass!!"

I jerked up against Sam's ass as she thrust her hips and began pumping hot cum deep inside her.

"Oh god yes!!" Sam screamed as she began to jerk and twitch.

I felt several more loads of cum shoot inside her as she continued screaming.

"Oh my god James your cum is so hot!!"

Sam ground down onto me as her asshole continued to clamp down on my cock and then release it over and over. I shoved up into her with what I had left as my hips thrust and jerked against her with my own orgasm.

Sam lowered her weight down on my crotch as she was left trembling from her orgasm. I reached up and placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her down to lie on my chest. Sam was breathing so hard she couldn't speak. I kept feeling the muscles of her asshole twitch over and over. I ran my hands up and down her back waiting for her to say something.

"Oh James, that was incredible."

"Was it what you thought it would be?"

"Better. Did you like it? I wanted to please you."

"Sam you always please me and it was wonderful."

"Mmmmm!" Came from Sam as she caught her breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine, just let me get my strength back."

"You can lay her as long as you want."

"Good."

Sam lay on my chest for a long time while she recovered. My cock began to go soft inside of her after awhile. Sam's body was covered in sweat as she lay on top of me. She slowly began to stir when she raised her head and looked at me.

"You are so beautiful," I said to her.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Sam pushed herself up on her hands and eased forward pulling my soften cock from her ass, when it popped out she groaned slightly.

"I don't think my legs will work."

"Just lay here while I hold you."

Sam rolled to my side and curled up next to me. I wrapped my other arm around her and pulled her close calming her.

"Thanks for the vacation." Sam said.

"Thanks for coming."

"Wouldn't have missed it."

Sam fell asleep a few minutes later, I held her tight for a while before I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt Sam move; she had curled up in a ball next to me. I grabbed the sheet and pulled it up over us while I looked at her in the moonlight shining in the room. I almost had feelings of guilt looking at how sweet and young Sam looked lying there in the bright moonlight. I pulled her long hair off of her face and just watched her sleep.

When I woke up again the sun was up, it was about 7:00. Sam was still sleeping soundly so I didn't wake her. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom and quietly closed the door then showered. When I finished cleaning up I moved quietly back into the bedroom, Sam was still asleep. I eased back onto the bed and turned on my side and watched Sam sleep. After a few minutes Sam opened one eye.

"You are staring at me aren't you?"

I laughed a little at her. She opened her other eye and looked at me.

"That always wakes me up when someone does that," she said.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you," Sam said as she stretched.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful!" Sam said.

"You ready to get up?"

"No, but I'm ready to suck your cock."

Sam quickly pushed me over on my back and leaned over and kissed me.

"Do you have one of your usually morning hard-ons?" Sam asked as she slipped her hand down and grabbed my cock.

"A little, it's still hard after taking a shower."

"Good!"

Sam worked her way down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked it for the next 20 minutes. She was up on her knees between my legs bobbing her head up and down and sucking my cock hard. When I told her I was about to come she pulled my cock out of her mouth and pumped all of my cum onto her tits. After she drained all of the cum from my cock she sat up and spread it all over her breasts with her hands.

"Your incredible Sam."

"I know."

I laughed a little.

"And you are starting to sound like your sister!"

Sam leaned forward and slid her breasts up my stomach as she brought herself up to kiss me.

"Will you take me to the shower and wash all your cum off me pleeeasseee?" She asked in a little girl voice.

I laughed at her as she looked at me.

"I'll even let you wash my hair; I know how much you like that."

I reached up and pulled her down and kissed her again then smacked her on the ass.

"Ouch!"

"Get up you vixen, I want to help you wash all my cum off."

Sam rolled off the side of the bed and grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. We probably spent 30 minutes in the shower playing and talking. I really did enjoy washing Sam's long red hair while we showered, the bad part was she knew it. We finally got out and dried off and went back into the bedroom.

"What time are we going to the beach?"

"After breakfast and we help Lieke cleanup," I told her.

"You need to put sunscreen on me again," Sam said as she picked up the bottle.

"Downstairs, we'll need to help Amy too."

When we got downstairs Lieke was in the kitchen in just her apron cooking.

"Where are Amy and Dawn?"

"They are in the shower," Lieke said as she turned to look at me. "Do you know what those two did to me last night?!"

"I can only imagine," I told her.

"Before I knew it they had me tied to the bed!"

"Sounds like fun."

"Fun! You didn't hear me screaming all night long?! The two of them kept at me all night. Your wife had me coming so many times I thought I was going to pass out!"

"We were busy, I didn't hear you screaming. Did you pass out?"

"Almost, I had to beg them to stop!"

"So did you have fun?" Sam asked.

Lieke looked at us and paused.

"Yes," and then she started laughing. "Yes I had fun, but I'm a little sore this morning."

"So am I," Sam said as she took my hand and squeezed it.

"How long before breakfast?" Sam asked.

"About 15 minutes."

"Good, James come with me."

Sam pulled me along as she led me outside. Sam sat on a lounger in the shade.

"Do me!" She said as she handed me the bottle of sunscreen.

I was still rubbing sunscreen into Sam when Dawn stuck her head out the door to tell us breakfast was ready. I finished with Sam and we went inside to eat. Amy was teasing Lieke about the previous night while Dawn laughed at them. Sam and I sat down and Lieke brought us food. We were all laughing as Lieke recalled the torture that Dawn and Amy put her through.

As things calmed down Lieke reminded Amy and Dawn to put on plenty of sunscreen before we left. Dawn and I cleaned up the kitchen while the other two helped Lieke gather up the laundry and start it. Amy told Sam to follow her upstairs and help her put on the sunscreen. Dawn handed me the bottle of sunscreen and sat on the sofa while I rubbed it on her. Once I finished she rubbed it on me paying closing attention to my cock.

"Did you two really tie Lieke up?"

"Yes we did, Amy and I kept exchanging places as we drove her crazy."

"What did you do?"

"After Lieke finished eating my pussy, Amy talked her into letting us tie her up. I went down on her while Amy straddled her head. When she started screaming Amy would cover her mouth with her pussy and make her eat her. After Amy had an orgasm and Lieke had several, we changed places."

"Dawn you two didn't hurt her did you?"

"No, we had a lot of fun, we would let her rest for a while then start in on her again. We didn't go to sleep until about 2:00 A.M."

"You two are terrible!"

"Sam seemed be enjoying you putting her sunscreen on."

"I think it is my job now," I told Dawn with a laugh.

"Do you have a special technique?"

"No, she just told me after I rubbed it on her last night that she wanted me to do it from now on."

Dawn finished rubbing the sunscreen on my legs then rubbed what was left on her hands on her stomach.

"Let's go put on some clothes," Dawn said.

Dawn and I went back up to the bedroom, I watched Dawn slip into a new red bikini.

"That looks nice on you."

She turned to model it for me before she tied the matching sheer wrap around her waist.

I was pulling a shirt over my head when Dawn walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Did Sam have fun last night?"

"Yes, I believe she did."

"Good." Dawn hugged me and turned to go get some towels.

"Do you want to know what happened?" I asked.

"No, she'll tell me when she wants to," Dawn continued to the bathroom to get the towels.

We met Amy and Sam coming out of Amy's room when we walked out, they had on their armor that Lieke had made them buy, the long t-shirts and their big hats. When we all got downstairs Lieke was filling a small ice chest up with drinks and ice. Lieke was wearing a bikini I hadn't seen her in before with a matching wrap.

"It looks like it might rain, you two may get a break from the sun for a while," Lieke said. "When we get to the beach expect the local guys to hit on you two, if it is a problem let me know and I will make them stop."

"This sounds interesting", Amy said.

"It will be; you two are going to stand out. You do what I tell you about keeping out of the sun, I don't want you burned again."

We all loaded in the car and headed for the beach, by the time we got there it was about 11:00 and the sun was shining on and off between the clouds. We made our way along the path down the hill to the beach.

"I like the looks of this," Amy said as she admired some of the guys that were lying on the beach.

"Over here," Lieke said as she pointed to a place.

We spread out towels on the white sand and got comfortable. Lieke was out of her bikini in no time and Amy and Sam pulled off their long t-shirts.

"I like the scenery," Amy said as she watched some of the local guys playing volleyball.

Lieke walked over to a couple of guys and was talking to them. While she talked they looked over at Amy and Sam and smiled. When she walked back over to where we were sitting she stood and looked at Amy and Sam.

"You two make sure you keep plenty of sunscreen on even with the clouds today, you will still get burned."

"Who were the two hunks you were talking to?" Sam asked.

"Friends of mine, they are going to do something for you two so be nice to them."

"What?"

"You'll see in a little while, why don't you two get naked, I'll help you with your sunscreen."

Dawn was peeling off her red bikini and rubbing oil all over her body.

"Can I help?" I asked.

Dawn handed me the bottle as she lay back on the towel and I rubbed the oil all over the front of her body. I made sure she had plenty on, making her tanned body nice and shiny.

"What are you waiting on?"

I looked up and Lieke was standing at the edge of my towel.

"Get naked like the rest of us," she said.

"Yeah James, get naked," Amy added.

I pulled off my shirt and shorts so that all 5 of us were naked. Lieke walked off to talk to some more people down the beach.

"Amy, Sam, are you two enjoying the view?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, very much," Sam replied.

"Don't be shy, go walk around or get in the water, I am sure the guys would like to see more of you."

"In a minute, I am enjoying the view right now," Amy said.

I watched as Amy and Sam checked out all of the nice looking guys on the beach. Amy was watching one young guy with particular interest, he noticed and walked over next to her.

"Hi, my name is Kai."

"My name is Amy, how are you."

1...345678