Life after the Lottery Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to the restroom and try and piss in that thing," I said.

I got up and went to the restroom and banged my head while I tried to piss. I banged my head again trying to wash my hands. I left and went back to sit.

About 30 minutes later the cockpit door opened and Dawn came out naked. I looked and she had a ton of cum running down the inside of her legs. She stood in front of us and slipped her top back on.

"You look well fucked," I said.

"Oh I am," Dawn said with a big smile.

Amy handed her the towel and Dawn wiped up all the cum and then slipped her shorts back on.

"Oh god, they were pretty good," Dawn said.

"They?" I asked.

"Yes. I bent over and leaned on the seat and the pilot fucked me good. Then he took over and the co-pilot got behind me and fucked me. They filled me with cum."

"I saw."

"I have to sit," Dawn said as she sat in the other seat. I got up and went to sit next to her.

A minute later Candice appeared with four glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"I got a call to bring you all some champagne."

Candice poured all of us a glass of champagne and then stood.

"Did you have a good time?" Candice asked Dawn.

"Oh yes. Do the stewardesses do the flight crew on a regular basis?"

"Not very often, on the plane anyway."

"Well the two of them did me!"

"With security tightening up they won't get the chance to do passengers or crew much longer. They probably won't even be able to come out anymore; we don't know what is going to happen."

"Well, we are looking forward to you and Angelia coming to visit us; make sure you can stay a few days, just call us and we will come and get you. You can tell us all the wild stories," Dawn told her.

"Our schedules are set for a month; we will arrange it after that. This has been the best flight I have had."

"Good." Dawn said.

Candice refilled our glasses and returned to the galley.

"You think they will show up?" I asked Dawn.

"We will have to see."

Dawn turned in the seat since the arm was still up and laid back in my lap. She handed me her glass and got comfortable and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she was asleep.

"That's not fair," Sam said.

"Sam, you know better than that," Amy told her.

"Sam, we have tomorrow and Monday before you fly back Tuesday," I told her.

An hour or so later Candice came back.

"I hate to disturb her but the seatbelt light will be coming on soon."

Dawn had rolled on her side. I pulled her hair back from her face and brushed her check.

"Honey, wake up."

I ran my hand down her arm and back up.

"Emmm."

"Wake up honey, we will be landing soon."

"Okay."

Dawn rolled back onto her back and looked up at me.

"Wow, I was out."

"You need to sit up; Candice said the seatbelt light will come on soon."

"Okay."

Dawn slowly sat up. About the time she was sitting upright the seatbelt light dinged. We all buckled up and Candice came to check.

"I have enjoyed flying with you; I hope you enjoyed your flight."

"Oh we did," Dawn mumbled.

The pilot announced that we would soon be descending into LA. Thirty minutes later we were on the ground. It was late and we were all hungry. We had about 2 hours before our flight so we went and found a place to eat, after that we made our way over to the other end of the terminals and waited for our flight. It was going to be early in the morning before we got home.

Once we boarded our flight and got airborne the girls all settled in for a nap. There were a few more people in first class. As soon as the girls were asleep I took a nap.

When the stewardess woke us up we were descending and she asked us to put our seatbelts on. The girls were dragging once we got on the ground. We got off the plane and went to get our luggage. I found a skycap and gave him a huge tip to help the girls load up the luggage. When we were loaded Amy went with me to find the SUV.

"Thank you again," she said while we were on the shuttle.

We got to the truck and made our way around to pick up the luggage and Dawn and Sam. It took a few minutes to get it all loaded then we headed home. It was very early Sunday morning.

When Dawn and I woke up near noon we got up and showered and went to the girl's room. We found them in Amy's room and went in and sat on the bed. They were sound asleep.

"Amy," I said.

Amy rolled toward me and opened her eyes.

"Good morning," I said. "You ready to get up?"

"Can we have a little longer?"

"Sure honey."

Dawn and I went downstairs.

"We still have to unload all the luggage," I reminded her.

"We can do it," Dawn said.

Dawn and I spent some time unloading the luggage then we fixed some breakfast and sat on the sofa.

"I had a good time," Dawn said.

"Good, where do you want to go next?"

"I don't know, let's find out how Deb and Pete like Italy, maybe we could go there. But James, if the girls go back to school they may not have time to go away for a long time."

"Let's just wait and see what happens."

"You still want to do it don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"With Sam's plans to come this summer she will be back about the first of June."

"Good, I hope this will make them happy," I told Dawn.

Dawn laid her head in my lap and closed her eyes while I stroked her hair. I let her go back to sleep and just held her. An hour later I heard Amy from the top of the balcony.

"Is she asleep?" Amy said softly.

"I think so. When you two get cleaned up come fix yourselves some breakfast then we need to get all the clothes out of the luggage."

"Okay, we will be down in a little bit."

Amy walked back down the hall.

"Are they up?" Dawn asked.

"I guess."

"I hope Sam and Amy's body clocks get straighten out before Tuesday, mine is all fucked up."

"I bet Sam's sex clock is not messed up."

"You are probably right."

"James, is she too young for all this?" Dawn asked as she rolled on her back.

"I know she is only 18, but she is very wise for her years," I said.

"I know but she still acts like a kid sometimes."

"So do you."

"You know what I mean," Dawn said.

"Dawn, do you think she is too young?"

"I don't guess so; does she associate sex with love like Amy?"

"A little, but you know she is a lot more passionate when she wants to be."

"Yes she is. If she decides to live with us I want you to work with her and Amy."

"I will."

"Good."

"Dawn, do you enjoy getting fucked without me watching?"

Dawn sat up and looked at me.

"It's not the first time. I didn't think you would mind. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just asked if you enjoyed it."

"I did, are you sure I didn't upset you?"

"I was just a little surprised."

"I'm sorry, let's talk about it."

"Dawn, did you have fun?"

"Yes."

"That's all I care about."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

We heard Amy and Sam coming. They came down the stairs naked with their hair still wet. Sam sat next to me and Amy sat next to Dawn, they each handed us a comb.

"You two could have combed each other's hair out," Dawn said.

"We like it when you do it," Amy said.

"You like it when James does it," Dawn said.

They both giggled.

"When we finish, you two grab your bags and take them up on the elevator and unpack them," Dawn told them.

We combed their hair until it was almost dry then sent them to unpack while we cooked them some lunch. We called them downstairs when it was ready and they came and ate. While they were eating Dawn and I carried our luggage upstairs.

We finally finished unloading all the clothes and went to check on Amy and Sam. We found the two of them in bed in a 69 with clothes piled on the bed.

"When you two finish, finish with your clothes," Dawn said and we left.

"That looks like a good idea," I said to Dawn.

Dawn took my hand and led me back to our bedroom. Before long we were in a 69 doing each other. Dawn had me on top this time so she could pull me down and let my cock slide all the way down her throat. We stayed this way a long time; I was driving Dawn to one orgasm after another very slowly as she sucked on my cock.

"When you two finish pick up your damn clothes!" I heard Amy say then her and Sam giggled.

I drove Dawn over the edge one more time and then I came down her throat. I rolled off of Dawn and we just lay in bed for a bit.

"I am going to get those two," Dawn said and we laughed.

We had piled all of the silk clothes and Dawn's silk dresses she bought on the bed so we could wash them together. We headed downstairs and found the two of them sitting on the sofa drinking a beer.

"You two make sure I get all the silk clothes so I can wash them all," Dawn told them.

We walked over and sat on the sofa with them. Sam didn't waste any time getting up and straddling my legs while she drank her beer.

"Now I have to wait," Sam said and giggled.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes I did, I have never been any place like that before."

"You think you would like to travel some more?"

"I think I would like that. Where are we going next?"

I laughed at Sam and hugged and kissed her.

"We will just have to see sweetie."

Sam slid up some more and settled her warm pussy on top of my cock. I waited until Sam finished her beer.

"I'm going to stand up, wrap your arms and legs around me."

I slid up to the edge of the sofa. Sam wrapped herself around me and I stood up and carried her to the bedroom and closed the door. I took Sam to the bed and leaned over and laid her on it.

"Crawl up in the bed, I want to spend some time with just you," I told Sam.

"Oh good."

We crawled to the center of the bed and lay together and held each other.

"Sam, did Amy tell you about the weekend we spent together?"

"Yes, she said it was wonderful."

"Is that all she told you?"

Sam looked at me for a few seconds.

"She told me that you and she came to an understanding."

"Did she tell you about what?"

"James, she told me she understands how much she loves you and Dawn."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I think it is great. I don't think Amy has really ever loved anyone but me."

"I think you are right."

I was glad to hear Sam make that connection.

"What about you, Sam?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever loved anyone but Amy?"

Sam paused for a minute.

"James...I love you and Dawn just like Amy does."

"Are you comfortable with that? What are your feelings about finding a man or a husband someday to love?"

"I have a man to love."

"And Dawn? Do you feel like you are competing with her?"

"Not at all. I know you two love me just like you love Amy."

"Okay Sam, but you make sure you always talk to us about all of your feelings, okay?"

"Okay. Are you ready to make love to me?"

"In a little bit. Can we just hold each other awhile?"

"Oh yes."

We held each other and ran our hands over each other's body. Sam was happy with the attention and responding to my touch.

"Sam, what would you like?"

"I would like for you to be on top and make love to me. I want to feel you pressing into me as you make love to me."

I couldn't recall if I had ever been on top with Sam, I was curious about her request.

"If that is what you want."

"I want you to slip your fingers in me and get me wet...please."

"I will be happy to Sam."

Sam rolled to her back and I ran my hand down to her pussy; she was already wet. When I ran my fingers over her lips she spread her legs apart for me. I slipped my fingers in her and worked them around for several minutes until she was good and wet. I got up between Sam's legs and lifted her legs up then grabbed one of the big pillows on the bed and slipped it under her hips.

"Nice and slow, I want to enjoy this for a long time," Sam told me.

"Samantha, I will make it nice and slow for you. You just lie there and enjoy, okay?"

"Yes."

I took my time and worked my cock slowly into Sam's wet pussy; taking time to let her enjoy the feeling.

"Lean over me."

I placed my hands up by Sam's head and pressed into her. Sam moaned as she looked into my eyes. I loved Sam's emerald green eyes; her eyes were a different green than her sister's and I loved them.

"Sam, you are so beautiful."

"Thank you."

Not, 'I know' this time.

I began slowly slipping in and out of Sam; she inhaled sharply then lifted her hands and began stroking my face. I leaned down and kissed her while I slipped slowly in and out.

"Emmmm."

I parted my lips from hers and looked at her face, she was smiling beautifully.

"That feels perfect. When I am with you I feel so different."

"How?"

"I'm not sure...it is sort of like a tingling feeling all over."

"Is it enjoyable for you?"

"Oh god yes. When we have sex I feel so different inside."

Sam was feeling the energy I had felt.

"Sam, do you feel like that with Amy and Dawn?"

"Yes...but it is a little different with you."

I leaned down on my elbows so I could be closer to Sam and kept slowly slipping in and out of her. Sam would moan as I pushed back into her each time. I knew Sam just wanted to feel me and probably my energy, I suspected that was why she wanted me so close to her.

"Oh god I love you."

"I love you too, Sam."

Sam wrapped her arms around my back loosely. I felt a sudden surge in the energy that was coming from her. All I could say to myself was 'Damn'. I sped up a little.

"No don't, please....nice and slow."

Sam and I looked into each other's eyes while I kept up the pace she wanted for a very long time. It must have been over a half an hour later when Sam closed her eyes and began breathing harder.

"Oh yes..."

I could feel Sam's energy change and her pussy muscles beginning to twitch as I kept going. I started pulling almost all the way out and slipping in as far as I could as I kept the slow pace Sam wanted.

"James...I love you!"

Sam began to suddenly hump her hips up and jerk under me.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes!"

I was surprised, Sam was having a huge orgasm, a lot like Dawn and Amy did when we were making love slowly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming...ahhhhhh!"

Sam's eyes shot open as her body was consumed by wave after wave of pleasurable contractions. She shoved her hips up hard and held them as she jerked.

"Fuck!!"

Then she collapsed.

"Oh god that was so good!"

I held my cock pushed inside of her hot pussy. Sam was breathing very hard.

"Oh god James, that was wonderful. Give me a minute."

"Whatever you want my beautiful redhead."

Sam pulled my head down to hers and kissed me passionately. When she released me I felt her wrap her legs around my waist.

"Now you can speed up and fill me full of cum please."

I laughed at Sam and then started thrusting in and out of her at a faster pace. I had gotten so turned on from what was happening to Sam that by the time Sam was coming again I filled her full of cum.

"Oh god, that feels so hot inside me!!"

Sam pulled me in tight with her legs as she came over and over.

"Oh god!!"

I pressed my cock in hard and held it as Sam came back to earth.

"Thank you James."

"You are welcome."

"Lay on me," Sam said.

I lowered myself down and pressed my flesh into Sam's. She squeezed me tight with her legs and her arms for quite a long time. She finally kissed me and unwrapped herself from me and I pushed back up and rolled on my back. Sam rolled toward me and laid her head on my chest and her arm over me. A few minutes later I knew she was asleep.

About an hour later Dawn slipped in the bedroom.

"Is she out?" Dawn whispered.

"Yes, come here."

Dawn walked over next to the bed.

"Put your hand on her back next to my arm," I whispered.

Dawn leaned over and placed her hand on Sam's back. I watched as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Wow," Dawn said after she opened her eyes.

I looked at Dawn and smiled.

Sam stirred.

"Someone is staring at me."

"Sorry Sam," Dawn said. "You just look so beautiful lying there."

Sam just pulled me tighter into her with her eyes still closed.

"You two take your time," Dawn said as she slipped out of the bedroom.

"Sam, you ready to get up?"

"No."

"Okay."

I held Sam tight and just let her lay. After another 30 minutes I stirred Sam awake again.

"Sam, you are going to sleep all day."

"I don't want to get up; I just want to hold you."

"Sam, I think you better talk to me."

"I don't want to go back to school, I want to stay here."

"Sweetie, sit up."

Sam slowly sat up beside me.

"What is going on? You have to go back to school."

"I want to stay here with all of you."

"Are you not happier with your roommate now?"

"Yes."

"Then what is going on?"

"I just want to be with all of you, I miss you."

"Maybe we can do something about that."

"Like what?"

"Like fly you here on some weekends."

"I am working part-time at the hospital on weekends."

"Then what do you want to do, Sam?"

"I don't know."

"You will be back in less than two months; you still want to come for the summer when school is out don't you?"

"Sure."

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and see what Amy and Dawn are up to."

We went to the bathroom and cleaned up and went to the den. Amy and Dawn were sitting on the sofa sipping wine. They looked at us but didn't say anything.

"Sam, do you want some wine?" I asked.

"Yes please."

I went to get Sam her wine and she went to sit with the girls. I took her wine to her and sat on the fireplace and looked at my three beauties; it was about 7:00pm.

"Are you three hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, but I don't know what is left in the house to eat. Can we go out?" Dawn asked.

"What would everyone like?" I asked.

"I don't know, my stomach thinks its lunch time," Amy said

"Let's go get dressed then decide," I told them.

We all went upstairs and got dressed and then talked about where to eat. Everyone decided pizza was good enough. We all got in the SUV and went to a small pizza parlor just up the road. I could tell the girls were still battling the jet lag. We ordered a pizza and some calzones and pasta. We all ate slowly and had sodas instead of alcohol. By 9:30 we were ready to go back home. Everyone had a few drinks then went to bed. On the way to the bedrooms Amy and Sam went into Amy's room.

"Good night you two," Dawn said.

When Monday morning came Dawn and I got up early and let Amy and Sam sleep. We ate and went out to the Jacuzzi.

"I am going to hate to see Sam leave tomorrow," Dawn said.

"Well, if everything works out right she will be back soon," I told Dawn.

"Should we tell them about our plans before they leave?"

"Let's wait. I think it would be a big distraction for Sam. I am going to need you to feel Amy out about going back to school, it may not be something she wants to do," I said to Dawn.

"I am pretty sure she would like to do what I do."

"Dawn, this could mean Sam living here for at least 5 years."

"Sam and Amy can live here forever if they want, if that is okay with you."

"That would be okay with me."

We had been soaking long enough, we were ready to get out when Sam and Amy came strolling out onto the patio naked.

"It is a little cool, you two better hop in," I told them.

They climbed in with us and slipped into the hot water.

"Sam, what do you want to do today?" Dawn asked.

"Just chill out a little, my time is still off," Sam said.

"Would you like to go for a drive later?" I asked.

"With you?"

"Yes. You can drive my car and we can take a ride."

"Are you going to let me drive your car?"

"If you think you can..."

"I can!"

"Sam, is there anything you need before you go back to school? Clothes, supplies, anything?" Dawn asked.

"I'm good."

I saw Amy lean over and whisper in Dawns ear.