Life after the Lottery Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Lisa walked down the stairs to the bottom followed by John and Carol, David stayed.

"Joe and Katrina have always been good sports and have been with us a long time. It appears Katrina is very upset and regretful for what she did. I think that she knows better now, we would hate to see her and Joe go," David said.

"Thank you," I said.

David turned and faced Dawn.

"Dawn, Amy and Samantha are our girls too. No one here would ever do anything to hurt them. Ms. Amy, Ms. Samantha, please understand that we all love you." David turned back to everyone. "We also agree with Dawn, if anyone should ever put us at risk, they will regret it."

"Don't be too protective, we still want to fuck!" Sam said.

Everyone laughed nervously as David stepped down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We are glad you have made the decision you have made, and we are also happy to see that everyone understands the risk we all take. Please forgive me for my outburst. All of you do not yet understand just how much we care for Samantha and Amy," Dawn said.

"If everyone is okay, let's please put all this behind us now and go have a great weekend!" I said.

"Yea!!" Everyone cheered.

"Nancy and her girls have lunch ready down at the big tent, please go eat!"

Katrina and Joe turned to us.

"James, I am so sorry I started all this, please forgive me," Katrina said.

"Katrina, all this was not your fault. You screwed up though. The other issue was just waiting to happen."

"I think everyone is alright," Joe said.

"Before we leave for the nudist colony, I have one more thing to remind everyone about! The New Year's Eve party was a pretty controlled environment, this weekend is a little more uncontrolled. I need to remind everyone that no means no and stop means stop, understood?"

"Yes!!"

"Everyone pick a safe word before anything gets going. Now go have fun!!"

"Yea!!" Came from everyone.

Katrina ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I put you in that situation, I'll make it up to you."

"Yes you will, now go have fun. I have to wait for our new guest."

I watched everyone go outside. I found Samantha and Amy and told them to get two of the four wheelers and take them down to the tents and come back to the house and get the other two. Dawn walked up to me and hugged me.

"Are you ready for the party now?" Dawn asked.

"Oh yes."

"I saw you running your hand over Katrina's ass. You still have the hots for her don't you?"

"You know I do and it is just sex."

"I know. Don't monopolize all her time this weekend or Linda's."

"I won't."

I heard the gate buzzer, it had to be Linda. We heard her Diablo pull up.

"I hope she is okay," Dawn said.

It was a few minutes before there was a knock at the door, we went and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Linda standing there naked.

"I brought my sunscreen," Linda said with a smile and held up her bottle of sunscreen.

"Where are your clothes?" Dawn asked.

"The few I wore are in the car."

"Come on in," I said.

Linda came in the house and I gave her a kiss.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes I am," Linda said with a big smile. "What happened, Sam called me and told me to stall for about 30 minutes?"

"Nothing. You have been introduced and everyone is waiting to meet you."

"Nothing my ass, was it about me?"

"We had some group business to take care of."

"Didn't I need to be there then?"

"No."

Dawn and I walked Linda down toward the tents through the grass after everyone else. Amy and Samantha pulled up next to us and asked if we wanted a ride, we told them no. They went ahead of us and parked the four-wheelers and headed back to the house for the other two.

"You two don't forget the sunscreen," Dawn told them as they walked past.

"I'll need sunscreen," Linda said.

"I'm sure you can find someone that would like to rub it all over you!" Dawn said.

I saw Olivia and Sam walking with Jill and Mike, they seemed to be hitting it off. I was sure Sam and Mike were talking computers. When we got to the big tent, people were already lining up to get the bar-b-cue and other nice food Nancy had set up. I watched as the guys checked out the twins, it had been 6 months since they had seen them naked. This was a treat for them.

"Everyone, I would like for you to meet Linda!"

Everyone turned and looked.

"My god," I heard a few times.

Katrina walked up and wrapped her arms around Linda.

"I'm glad you came," Katrina said.

"Linda, are you ready to eat?" Dawn asked.

"Yes I am."

We got in line behind everyone. Eventually everyone stopped staring and went back to getting lunch. They were all laughing and having a good time as they sat at the tables and ate. I heard Amy and Samantha driving up on the other two four-wheelers, I heard some laughter and turned to look. Amy and Samantha had on their big floppy hats they got in Hawaii.

"James, no cameras down here?" It was Mark.

"Afraid not this time."

"Too bad, Stacey and I were hoping to get another DVD."

"Maybe I can arrange something later, you can always go up to the pool area, the cameras up there will come on. Just let me know if you need a copy before you leave," I told him.

That made me think about the two new digital video cameras I had just bought for us to use, this would be the perfect time to try them out. After we got our food and found a table I got one of the four-wheelers and went back to the house and grabbed the two camera bags. When I got back and started recording everyone a cheer went up. After a few minutes, I sat them on a table and told everyone they were available to use. I sat with Dawn and Linda, they were sitting with Liz and Jeff, they had sat down with us.

"This is going to be a hot party!" Liz said.

"I hope so," I told her.

"That is a shit load of fireworks you have setup down there," Jeff said.

"It better be!" I said. Liz and Jeff laughed knowing I probably spent a lot on the fireworks.

"Liz, I think you and Linda need to put sunscreen on each other," I told them. Liz looked at me and smiled.

"Can I help?" Jeff asked.

"Sure," Linda said looking at Jeff.

I felt like Liz and Jeff were pretty safe for Linda to start with and knew Jeff would go crazy if Linda let him put sunscreen on her. Everyone had been talking and mingling for about an hour and introducing themselves to Linda when I heard a splash then another one. I looked toward the lake to see Amy and Samantha coming up off the end of the dock. They swam for a few minutes then climbed the steps and walked back toward the tent and up to me.

"We needed to cool off," Amy said.

"Sure," I said looking at their two glistening bodies and all that long wet red hair.

"What?" Samantha asked as I gave her a look.

"You two vixens make sure you keep plenty of sunscreen on," I told them.

They laughed and walked off and found John and Carol and sat with them, knowing it would drive John nuts.

"They are terrible," Dawn said.

"Sam is so young," Linda said.

"18 going on 30," I told her.

I heard one of the Jet Skis fire up and looked to see Mark and Stacey riding out. I kept an eye on them to make sure they didn't try going too fast. Nancy came over and told me she was taking the leftover food back to the house.

"Need help?"

"No, we can get it. I'm leaving some food down here in the ice chest for people to snack on until tonight."

"Okay."

I watched Nancy's tight ass as she walked away. She and the twins loaded stuff onto the cart and drove back to the house.

"It's been awhile since I saw the twins, they are smoking hot," Jeff said.

"Jeff!" Liz said.

"How old are her girls?" Linda asked.

"21 I think."

"I was surprised they decided to take off their clothes with us," Dawn said.

"I wasn't after New Year's," I replied.

"Hey James, I only count 9 tents, if we sleep in the tents, that means at least 3 people to a tent," Jeff said.

"At least."

Jeff and Liz smiled and looked at me.

"Unless you want to sleep on the ground," Dawn added.

"No, I think we can figure something out," Liz replied with a giggle.

We were talking when I heard a scream come from the lake. I stood up to see what was going on. I laughed when I saw that Mark had Stacey leaning back on the Jet Ski pounding away at her pussy. Everyone was looking now. I looked and saw Keith standing on the end of the dock with the video camera recording it.

"I guess things are getting started," Linda said with a nervous laugh.

"Apparently," Liz added.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my neck from behind.

"Will you take me out on the Jet Ski later?" I heard Samantha ask.

"Sure honey, did you put some sunscreen on?"

"John put it on me."

"Okay," Samantha kissed me and walked over to watch Mark and Stacey.

Jeff and Liz were looking at me curiously.

"Can I ask you two something?" Liz said.

"Sure," I told her.

"When you said Amy and Sam are living here now and going to school, what exactly does living here mean?"

"Yes Liz, we have sex with them. The two of us are very close to Amy and Sam," Dawn said.

"Just wanted to know. What do you and James have planned for the rest of the day?" Liz asked.

"Not a thing, everyone will have to find a way to amuse themselves," I told Liz.

"Let's go swimming," Liz said to Jeff. "Linda, you want to come?"

"Later, thanks."

The two of them got up and headed toward the lake, they stopped and talked to Karen and Jack and got them to go with them. I watched several other couples follow them down to the lake. I checked on Mark and Stacey and they appeared to have gotten what they wanted.

"How are you doing Linda?" Dawn asked.

"I'm good, you two don't have to baby sit me."

"If you are okay, we should go visit with everyone," Dawn said.

"Go ahead, I want to watch everyone."

Dawn and I spent several hours talking with everyone and catching up. I was happy when we found Linda later sitting on a towel with John and Carol. We found Jill and Mike sitting with Olivia and Sam, they appeared to be having a good time. While we were talking to Katrina and Joe, Katrina kept looking at me seductively. Others had spread out towels and blankets in the sun and some in the shade of the trees. I saw Michelle, Michael, Lisa and Jeff all on a blanket in the sun having a good time. Keith and Elizabeth were over in the shade, she was on top of him riding him slowly, I was a little surprised at her. Someone took my hand, I looked and it was Samantha.

"You ready to go for a ride?" She asked.

"Let's go."

I left Dawn, Katrina and Joe and I walked Samantha down to the lake.

"You want to drive?" I asked her.

"Yes!"

Samantha pulled me toward the lake. We got on the Jet Ski and I got behind Samantha and wrapped my arms around her, she started up the motor and went flying out onto the lake. She was flying around the lake as I held on. I didn't say anything to her because she had been in our little lake on the Jet Ski many times. After about 20 minutes, she came to a stop in the middle of the lake. She stood up and turned around and sat back down.

"This is fun!" Sam squealed.

"You set a bad example for everyone else."

"Sorry."

"What do you want to do now?"

Samantha grabbed my cock and began working on it.

"I want you to do me out here so everyone can see."

"That sounds like a good idea."

Samantha laughed and looked around then waved. I looked and saw Jeff, Liz and Dawn standing on the dock, Jeff had the video camera. Samantha returned to working on my cock, I reached between her legs and started playing with her pussy, it only took a few minutes for her to get good and wet.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked her.

Samantha stood up carefully and stepped over my legs and lowered herself down onto my lap.

"This way." Sam said.

"I hope we don't end up in the lake!"

Samantha laughed as she rubbed her pussy on my cock. I reached down and spread her lips and she came up some and I placed my cock between her wet lips. It took Samantha a few minutes of working up and down to get me all the way in, she was now sitting firmly in my lap with my cock buried all the way in her.

"This is great!" Sam said as she worked her hips around.

It was hot and the sun was shining on us and we were already sweating. Samantha thrust her hips up and down for a few minutes.

"James, hold me tight."

I wrapped my arms around Sam and held her tight while she just sat there. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held onto me. I just held Sam for a long time while she gently worked her hips around. We were both dripping sweat as I felt Sam's breasts slipping around on my chest while she moved. Sam looked up when she heard someone screaming 'oh god', it sounded like Dawn. We both looked over at the dock and could see that Liz was between Dawn's legs going down on her. Jeff was taking close-ups with the video camera.

"Ummm," came from Sam as she started thrusting her hips harder.

Sam was working her hips hard as she panted in the heat and humped my cock. After a few more minutes we were too hot to hold each other tight anymore. Sam carefully leaned back holding herself up on her arms and began really thrusting up and down on me.

"Oh yes...I'm so hot!" Sam moaned.

"Yes you are!"

"James, do you like watching your cock slide in and out of my pussy!"

"Very much, I like looking at your perfect naked body while we fuck."

"Ummmm!!"

I was enjoying watching the sweat roll off Sam's body, it just made me more excited seeing the beads of sweat form on her tits and run off. Her stomach was covered in sweat and it was running down onto her pussy. I could feel her legs slipping on my legs from the moisture. I reached up and rubbed Sam's stomach and then rubbed her hot sweaty breasts.

"Oh god yes!!" Sam screamed.

Sam began to slide her pussy up and down my cock by rocking forward and back. She was moaning loudly. I grabbed her legs and helped shove her up and down.

"Oh...yes...I'm hot!!"

Sam was moving harder and faster, she was building to her climax.

"I'm not coming until you come in me!!" Sam screamed.

I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock. I was getting very turned on watching Sam's sweaty body in the sun. I grabbed her hips and took over pulling her down on my cock over and over.

"Oh god James!!"

Sam was moaning and groaning as I worked her pussy up and down on my cock. She was biting her lip trying to hold on.

"Come in me first!!"

I felt my cum building and I knew Sam couldn't hold on much longer. I kept pulling her down harder and harder until I felt my cock ready to explode.

"James!!" Sam screamed as her face contorted while she tried to hold back her orgasm.

"Now Sam!!"

I pulled her hips down hard and began filling her up with cum.

"Oh god!!" Sam screamed as she let go and began to jerk hard.

We jerked against each other for several minutes then Sam sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"God I'm hot," Sam breathed into my ear.

"Then hold on!"

"What?!"

I grabbed Sam and stood up and took us both into the Lake, the cool water was a shock to us both. Sam came up screaming at me.

"Oh shit that's cold!! James I am going to kill you!!"

Sam grabbed the side of the Jet Ski and held on, I grabbed the side with one hand and slipped the other around her and pinched her cold nipple.

"Ow, shit!!"

Sam pulled away and climbed up on the ski, I saw her plug in the safety key and reach to start the motor.

"You're not leaving me out here!"

I reached up and grabbed Sam's arm and pulled her back in the water.

"James stop!!" Sam screamed when she came up.

I was holding on to the ski with one hand so I reached over and pulled her to me and kissed her. Sam calmed down and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. When she stopped, I looked in her eyes.

"Are you still hot?" I asked.

"You know I am!" Sam kissed me again.

"Are you ready to go back?" I asked.

"Yes."

We both climbed back on the Jet Ski.

"What are your plans for tonight?" I asked her.

"I shouldn't tell you after that."

I reached up and put my hands on her breasts and went to pinch both her rock hard nipples.

"Okay, okay, no more pinching!! Amy, myself and the twins are going to share a tent."

"That sounds like fun, can I join you?"

"That would be a NO!"

"Maybe you need at least one guy to join you four."

"Maybe."

I gave Sam's nipples a squeeze and she started the motor and we went back to the dock.

"Get with Linda and take her out on the Jet Ski, I doubt she has ever ridden one."

"Okay."

When we climbed the steps we found Liz sitting on Dawn's face while she sucked Jeff's cock. Jeff was trying to run the camera at the same time. I walked over and took the camera from Jeff and started recording. Jeff grabbed the back of Liz's head and began working it up and down on his cock. Sam and I watched while Liz had a huge orgasm from Dawn eating her pussy. Jeff held her head down on his cock while she jerked through her orgasm screaming with a mouthful of cock. Before Dawn could drive her to another orgasm, Liz got Jeff off. Liz sat up so Dawn had to stop, the three of them finally got up and they all jumped in the lake. Sam and I walked back to the tent to get something to drink.

"That feels good," Sam said as she drank her beer.

"Don't use it all up," I heard Katrina say from behind me.

I turned to look at Katrina and she had a big smile on her face. She reached out and grabbed my cock.

"Save some for later."

"Katrina, are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Katrina wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"I know you had to do that, sorry."

Katrina turned and walked off.

"Sounds like she wants you," Sam said.

"I hope so!"

Sam giggled and turned to go find Amy, she finally found her sitting on a blanket with Carol and John. I looked around to see where Linda had gone and saw her lying on a blanket by herself soaking up sunshine. It appeared that Amy was lying on her back while Carol played with her pussy and John played with her tits. Sam walked over to them and sat on the end of the blanket and watched while she drank her beer. I hoped she wasn't interrupting but I knew John was obsessed with Amy and Sam's tits so I didn't think he would mind.

I saw Jill sitting with Olivia and Sam in the shade, I hoped Jill got a chance to fuck Sam's big cock, I had watched her look at it a few times. I also thought Mike would get off if other people could see Jill getting fucked. Dawn appeared holding a bottle of water.

"You having a good time?" I asked her.

There were people still sitting under the tent talking but most of the couples had snuck off somewhere or with other people scattered around the area.

"What are you planning on tonight?" Dawn asked.

"I'm not sure."

"I suspect you will be someplace with Katrina."

"I hope so. Dawn, make sure that people split up, there will be four people in most of the tents, I would hate to see a couple by themselves. Have you been keeping track of Linda?"

"She is okay, she sat with John and Carol awhile then went and got a blanket and is lying out in the sun now. Why don't you go check on her," Dawn told me.

"Okay."

I walked over to Linda.

"May I join you?"

Linda looked up at me through her sunglasses.

"I've been waiting for you, sit."

"What were you waiting for?"

"I want to fuck you, I want to be in control and I want everyone to see us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. All the men have been looking at me, I want to drive them crazy," Linda said with a giggle.

"I'm sure they have been looking at you, have you seen anything you like?"

"Plenty, what do I do to find someone to spend the night with?"

"I think you will be able to ask anyone after you fuck me. Don't forget the ladies."