Life and Times of a Horny Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

I ask him if he had any more condoms.

He said, "no, but he doesn't have anything so it would be okay to do it without one".

I laughed and told him I wasn't worried too much about him having anything. I was worried about me getting pregnant more than anything.

Then he told me that he would pull out before he came.

Again I laughed and told him that I didn't trust that. It's way too easy for things to get really hot and forget to pull out. And that would not be a good thing for me to end up pregnant with his baby.

Then he asked if I was coming back to the lake house next weekend?

I said as far as I know, yes that we are.

Ben smiled real big and said, "Okay I'll have rubbers next weekend".

This was a Sunday so we all packed up and went back home later on in the day. My mind kept going back to how well Ben's cock felt inside me. And how I couldn't wait until next weekend to try it out again.

Once back home and on the computer I couldn't wait to tell my buddy Jerry what I got that weekend. Jerry gave me a big old THAT A GIRL, but said he wished it would have been him and not Ben filling my fantasy. But he was very happy to hear that I got the fucking of my life. And Jerry added a few ideas. Like why didn't I fuck Ben next weekend and then fuck Danny when I was full of Ben's cum. When I told Jerry about the condom Ben had to wear to keep me from getting pregnant, I think his reply was, that sucks. But I'm glad to hear that you did it. You're living life to the fullest. Then Jerry was so nice. He said whatever you do, be careful and don't get busted with him or let him knock you up, that's all you would need. You know that would be the end of your marriage, and you don't need that.

So when next weekend rolled around I was so horny and ready to go. I even went to the store and got a little smaller and sexier bikini to wear. I sure hoped that Ben didn't forget to buy condoms. But then I was thinking, no way would he forget that.

Danny ended up working late that Friday night so we got a late start and got up there late. It was all ready dark and everybody was sitting out by the campfire talking. We unloaded our stuff and joined them. I took a spot next to Ben and Danny was on the other side of me. We all talked, drank and bullshitted until after midnight. We then put the fire out and went into the house. Ben told me that his Mom gave him the money to rent a boat for Saturday and Sunday and asked if I would like to go for a ride. I told him sure I would. Some of the others said that would like to go out on the boat also. I don't think that was Ben's plan but what could he say but okay.

Once inside most of the folks all said goodnight and called it a night, Danny also. I told him that I was going to watch the weather channel and see what it was going to be like tomorrow. So Ben and I went in the TV room to watch TV.

In less than a half an hour it looked like everybody but us had gone to bed. We moved in next to each other on the couch. We started kissing and making out. I felt like a high school kid making out with her boy friend on the couch in Mom and Dad's house, keeping one eye on the doorway just in case someone would come in. It didn't take much of our hot kissing until Ben had his hand up in my top under my bra feeling up my breast. I moaned in his mouth as he started playing with my hard nipple.

I got my right mind back and pulled his hand out and told him we can't do this here. We were both panting like dogs in heat. Then Ben put one arm around me and started kissing me again. His hand went right back to feeling my breast again, only through my top and bra this time.

I broke the kiss and said, "Ben stop it; ya never know whose going to walk in".

We stopped kissing for maybe 30 seconds then were right back at it hot and heavy. I was about half lying down and sitting up when I felt Ben's hand moving up the inside of my leg towards my crotch. He worked his fingers inside the leg opening of my jean shorts. He slowly started running his finger up and down my panty-covered pussy. I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter as he traced the outline of my hot pussy with his finger. I just moaned in his mouth as we kept on kissing. Ben next started working his finger in under the tight elastic leg ban of my little panties. Once he got his fingers inside my tight little lace panties he sank one right inside me.

I moaned and rolled my hips up to meet his finger. This felt way too good, I knew there was no stopping now. I just moaned in Ben's mouth as we kissed and I worked my pussy up and down on his finger like it was a mini-cock pumping in me. Then he pulled his finger out and moved up to my hard little clit. It didn't take much of this at all to have me really rolling my hips and getting ready for a great orgasm. I opened my legs as wide as I could.

Ben stopped kissing me and said, "You like this don't you"?

I looked at him and moaned out, "OH GOD YES". As my orgasm took over my body. We went into a full hot kiss as he sank his finger back in my pussy as I came all over it.

The next thing I felt was Ben unsnapping and unzipping my jean shorts. He was starting to pull them down when I stopped him.

No, no not here Ben, are you nuts. I knew there were way too many eyes in this house to just be screwing out on the couch in the TV room. Ben didn't seem to care, but I sure did.

As I buttoned up I told him to go to his room and I would meet him there in a few minutes.

He gave me a kiss and said, "I'll be waiting".

I didn't know what to do. I to felt like having sex but knew this was not the right time or place. All it would take is one person to hear us and it would all be over. Ben didn't have a lot to lose, but I sure did. Still not sure what I was going to do I made my way to Ben's bedroom door. Once there I looked down the hall both ways before I slipped inside.

In the low light I could see Ben lying on his back in bed totally nude. His cock was all ready hard and pointing up at his chest.

I got in bed still dressed and laid down next to him. I took his hard cock in my hard as we started kissing. He moaned in my mouth as his hips rose off the bed and his cock started jerking.

Then I felt hot wet sperm running down my hand and his hard cock. I looked down to see he was pumping his cum all over his belly and my hand. I smiled and said, "You have to stop cumming every time I touch you".

He smiled back and said, "It just feels so good I can't help it".

I then asked if he had ever had oral sex, giving or received it.

Ben said, "you mean have I ever had a blowjob or eaten pussy"?

I laughed and said, "Yes, have you"?

"No I've not done either one", he replied.

I smiled and said, "Well Ben today is going to be your lucky day".

I got up and got a towel to clean my hand off. I also cleaned all the sperm off Ben's cock and belly. Once it was all cleaned up I got back in bed with him. I bent down and started giving his cock little kisses up and down it. Then I sucked it right in my mouth. I would run my tongue in his pee hole and suck and lick on the head of it. I rapped my hand around his hard cock and slowly pumped it up and down as I sucked hard on the head.

Ben moaned out, "Motherfucker does that feel good".

I just kept on sucking and started pumping my hand a little faster. Ben's hips started pumping up and down in time with my hand.

Then in a short time Ben moaned out MMMMMMMMMM as he pushed his cock up to me trying to get it deeper in my mouth. Then a blast of hot sperm hit the back throat as I started swallowing as fast as I could. I sucked on the head of his cock super hard making sure I got every last drop of his hot cum in my stomach.

Ben was panting as I pulled off his cock. I gave it one more little kiss and asked him if he liked that?

He moaned, "fuck yes I liked that, that felt really good".

I moved up and laid down next to him still fully clothed. We hugged and kissed a little as he was playing with my left breast through my bra and top.

Ben then asked me why I always wear a bra.

I said, "I don't know habit I guess. Why you don't like me wearing them"?

He said, "No I don't like them, I would like it so much better if you just went bra-less".

I kissed him and said, "I can do that for you, it's no big deal".

Then he ran his hand down to my crotch and did his best to give my pussy a squeeze through my shorts and panties.

He then said, "how about dresses and skirts? Why don't you wear them and dump the pants and shorts? I love girl's panties and it sure makes them hard to get to when you're wearing pants".

I laughed and told him that I can't wear skirts all the time. But if you like them I'll start wearing them more often. What kind panties do you like?

He smiled and said, "any sexy little ones are just fine, none of them old lady big ones".

We both laughed and I told him that I better get in my room.

Ben gave me a big hug and we said good night to each other.

Once back in my bedroom Danny was snoring like a drunken sailor as I slipped on a little pair of sexy red PJ's. I got in bed next to him thinking, what the hell is tomorrow going to bring? I still had the taste of Ben's cum in my mouth as I fell to sleep.

The next morning I awoke all alone in bed. I forgot that the men were all going out fishing before sun-up. I got up and smelt fresh coffee in the air. I jumped into my robe and was off to the kitchen.

Marsha was the only one in there. The other four girls were out on the deck drinking their coffee. Marsha was standing at the bar drinking her coffee and reading the paper. She was wearing this little black sheer sleep-shirt that had these matching little sheer bikini panties. It was so sheer that you could see all of her breasts as plain as day through it.

I slapped her on the ass and said, "shit girl; you're sure showing off a lot here".

She jumped and said, "the guys are all gone, plus I couldn't find my robe I think I forgot the damn thing".

We both laughed it off as I took the bar stool next to hers.

A few minutes later Ben came walking into the kitchen. His eyes about popped out of his head as he eyed Marsha up one side and down the other. She didn't even notice him as he walked over to get in the refrigerator. He poured himself a glass of milk and came over next to me.

He spoke for the first time. He said, "how are you guys this morning"?

Marsha looked up and seen Ben staring at her dressed in her next to nothing outfit. She let out a scream as she covered her breasts and ran off to her bedroom.

Ben had a big smile on his face, as I told him, shame on you. He said, "shit she sure has a nice set of tits don't she"?

I hit him on the arm and said you're not supposed to be looking at that.

He laughed and said, "If it's there, I'm looking". He then went out on the deck to talk to his Mom about the boat he was going to rent.

Ben came back in a few minutes later all smiles, with his Mom's visa in his hand. He asked me if I would take him over to the docks to rent the boat.

I said, "Sure let me go get dressed and I'll run you over there".

I went in the bedroom and took off my PJ's. I picked up my bra and started to put in on but then I started thinking what Ben has said about bras, so I just dropped it on the bed. I dug in my bag and got a little pair of transparent pink string bikini panties and slipped them on. Then I stepped into my short blue floral print sundress. I did my makeup and hair and I was ready to go. I grabbed my keys and handbag on the way out the front door to meet Ben.

Ben's eyes locked on me as I walked out to the car.

I asked him if he was ready to go. He replied, "oh yes, I'm more than ready" as he got in the car.

We no more than got out of the driveway before I felt Ben's hand slowly moving up the inside of my bare leg. I spread my legs as wide as I could to make it easy for him. His hand went right to my damp crotch and started playing with my hard little clit through my panties.

Ben kissed me on the cheek and said, "Now this is what I'm talking about easy to get to". About that time he started playing with my right breast. He moaned, "mmmmmm no bra I like this".

I told him that he better stop it or he's going to have to take care of me.

Ben smiled and said, "Find a place to pull over. I'll take care of you right now".

Just down the road I saw this old barn off the road. It had a dirt road going to it so I pulled down behind it and parked the car behind it.

Ben and I started kissing like kids again. I moved over to the passengers and he was on the floor on his knees in front of me. Ben pulled the top of my dress down and was taking turns sucking and kissing each of my hard nipples.

He pushed my dress up around my waist and said, "Now them are some sexy little panties. I can see your pussy right through them". Then he hooked his fingers in the waist band and started pulling them off me. Once my panties were gone we started some hot kissing again. I ran my hand down to feel Ben's nice hard cock still inside his swimming trunks.

I gave it two nice full-length rubs and he moaned out, "OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING".

So I just kept rubbing him until his orgasm was over. I broke the kiss and asked him, how was that?

He moaned great, can I fuck you now?

I sure was hopping we were going to get around to that. I said, "Do you have a condom"?

Ben smiled and said, "I got a dozen of them, but I only have four with me".

I laughed and said, "I think four will be fine".

Ben got a condom and then pulled his trunks down. His cock was still about half hard and covered with his sperm as was the inside of his trunks.

I just sat there and watched as he rolled that condom down his cock. I ran two fingers down to my wet pussy and moaned out, "oh God am I ever ready for you". I couldn't believe how hot and wet my pussy had become.

Ben saw me rubbing my own pussy and he said, "motherfucker are you ever one hot chick".

I looked him in the eyes and said, "Fuck me Ben, please fuck me now". I placed my feet on the dash on each side of him. Ben then moved in and lined his hard cock up to my hot little hole and in one move pushed deep inside me. I moaned out YESSSSSS as I rolled my hips up towards him to take his cock in as deep as it would go.

Ben took a hold of my hips and pulled me all the way onto his cock. Then he started pumping in me at full speed.

I was out of my mind by this time and started yelling for him not to stop and to go faster. In a very short time I was yelling out, "OH GOD YESSSSSS I'M GOING TO CUM, DON'T STOP", as I humped my pussy up to his hard cock. Ben didn't stop; he kept on slamming his cock in me at a super fast speed.

Then it happened, I curled my toes and pulled Ben even deeper inside me as I yelled out, "OHHHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMING". And God did I ever cum! My body shook and shook as my orgasm took over my body. My orgasm seemed to set Ben's off also. I could feel his cock getting fatter inside me as he started pumping in me even fast than before. Then he moaned out, "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING". He about pushed me through the seat as he pushed deep inside of me and started cumming. He gave me a few more little short jabs as is orgasm went through him.

Once our orgasms ended and we were back to normal and could talk again Ben said, "Shit I never knew sex could feel so good".

Still milking his cock in my wet pussy I said, "I know what you're saying, you just made my day that's for sure".

Ben looked at his watch and said, "Shit we have to go or they are going to rent that boat to somebody else". He pulled out of my wet pussy and it made a loud suction sound. I could see that he again filled the entire inside of the condom with his hot white sperm. As he threw the condom out the window I got my panties back on and my dress back in place. I moved back over behind the wheel and we were on our way again.

Once we got the boat place and I dropped him off and I returned to the beach house. Ben was going to go down the river that dumps into the lake and come around to the front of the house. He could drop anchor about 40 feet off the beach. We would have to wade in water up to our waist to get in the boat.

By the time I got back to the house Ben and the boat were all ready there. Marsha and some of the other girls were packing up some bags for a day on the boat. I told them not to leave without me as I ran in my bedroom to change into my bikini. I slipped on my new hot pink one. I knew Ben was going to like this one a lot, it didn't cover much of anything. I put some cover up shorts, a towel and some sun lotion in a bag. I stopped and got a few pops and some fruit to eat and then was on my way out to the beach.

Everybody but me was on the boat by this time. I waded out to the boat holding my bag over my head. I stepped in a hole and went down in the ice cold water up to my neck. I screamed and everybody got a good laugh out of that. Once I was up and in the boat everyone could see that I was cold. My new bikini top did nothing to hide my super hard nipples.

One of the girls said, "Nice bikini, did you bring the rest of it"?

Again everybody got a good laugh. I just said, "I like it, I think it's cute".

Well Ben drove us way out in the lake and we parked. He turned on the radio and we all picked a spot to lie out and sun. We were all over the boat. I could see Ben taking his time at eyeing each and every one of us up and down from head to toe.

Someone said, "If Ben wasn't here we could all do some topless tanning, seeing how far out in the lake that we are".

I looked at Ben and could see that he was getting a big hard-on in his trunks. About that time he said that he was going in for a swim and jumped in the water. I was going to go in with him, but it was just so damn cold.

We stayed out there tanning all day long. At times we did have to jump in the cold water just to go to the bathroom. And boy you can pee fast in ice cold water let me tell you. We got back to the house around dinner time.

Ben anchored the boat and we all waded back in. The guys were all back by this time so we started dinner. I was still dressed in my little bikini as I helped fix dinner.

Danny came up behind me and grabbed my ass with one hand and my breast with the other. I jumped thinking it was Ben at first. Danny whispered in my ear, "you look fucking hot in this new bikini, you're going to give all the guys here a woody".

I laughed and said, "You think so as I removed his squeezing hand from my right breast".

He said, "I know it has given me one.

I gave his half-hard cock a little pat when no one was looking and said, "I'll take care of this for ya tonight".

Danny smiled and said, "I'll hold you to that", as he turned and walked away. After a nice dinner we all went out on the deck to watch the sun set.

Just as the sun went down Ben came out on the deck and said, "That he better go put the boat in the dock for the night. Would somebody come and pick him up at the dock"?

I was the first to jump up and say, "Sure I'll pick ya up kid".

He went down to the boat as I went in to get my keys. I put a pair of shorts to cover up my bikini bottoms, grabbed my keys and was out the door.

Once Ben had the boat all tied up to the dock for the night he jumped in the car. The first thing he did was to kiss me and start playing with my breasts.

He said, "you're tits have been driving me nuts all day, God I love the way your nipples stick out". He started pulling my top down so he could get his mouth on my hard nipples.

I pushed him over and said, "Not here in the parking lot silly".

Ben then said, "how about we go back to the barn again"?

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers