Life as a New Master: The Beginning

Story Info
the beginning of life as a Master.
3.4k words
4.38
23.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotcouple
hotcouple
49 Followers

We wish to thank Terri for her editing and proofing of this story. Also for her rewrite, that added to the storyline and ending to this story.

Starting over is rough…. in more ways then one.

For a 41- year-old male starting over on the dating scene is rough. Starting over after the death of your wife due to illness is rougher. She had died in January of 2001 after I had loved her for over six years. She had been 6 years younger and I had been getting more sex then most of my friends and co-workers. We'd had a very spicy and interesting sex life. I had a very good marriage and I knew it. Unfortunately for me, we were only married for 5 years and I knew that I would be evaluating things different being single again.

I was still missed my wife terribly and I was not interested in a long-term relationship, but after around 6 months, I realized I wanted to have sex. Not wanting to pursue a long-term relationship, being horny was a little tricky. While I had been on the Internet and been to many different kinds of chat rooms to experience cyber sex, I was not overly interested in going that route. I also questioned the frame of mind of someone who stayed online chatting for hours on a day and bitched about her husband.

Like I said before we also had a very enjoyable sex life. Her sex life had been very limited before she had met me, and we had both enjoyed her learning. At the time of illness she was basically a slut in bed and enjoyed being used sexually for my enjoyment. We did not get in to swinging, but had several experiences with threesomes that we both enjoyed. I realize that is the kind of sex I wanted, a woman who would enjoy being used like a slut for my enjoyment. Where I am going to find a woman like that? Well thanks to my cousin Karen, I did.

After I left the service nine years ago, I started escorting my Karen overseas on business trips. She does investment plans/packages and that kind of financial stuff for BGF. BGF is a private Banking and investment service for the big money people in the world. They specialize in the Middle East and Southwest Asia. They normally make a couple stops in Europe on the beginning and ending for these trips. Karen had been scheduled to go to Saudi Arabia with a co-worker who was also female. This was her first trip to Southwest Asia, and Karen was a little concerned about going over there, since it was only a couple years after Desert Storm. Her company had taken steps to improve security for its personnel going overseas, but this was the first time two females were going over together. Her company agreed to pay my cost of the trip, plus an agreed salary to escort Karen and her co-worker over there. This started a nice little part time job for me. I was able to do several trips a year, since my normal days off were during the week. Even after I was married I did at least 2 to 3 trips a year for them.

After my wife died I decided to take a trip, so I called Karen and told her I was available. She told me that the company was about ready to call me anyway. She related that Brandy was another private investor for the company. I had met her several times at different functions. Brandy was in her early 40s, about 5'5," a brunette, with a very nice athletic figure with small but perky tits. She was always dressed conservatively at the company social events that my wife and I been invited to. The first time we'd met her, my wife had whispered to me later; "You would love to fuck her silly, wouldn't you?" I had said, "Hell yes." My wife had laughed.

Brandy was taking her first trip overseas since her husband died . She was going to Kuwait and Egypt to finalize some deals, then on to Frankfurt German and London, England to lay some groundwork for future deals. Karen filled me in on Brandy's life, since her husband had died. Brandy liked to workout and she especially was in to weightlifting and into Tai-bo. Karen related that Brandy was using her workouts as a way to deal with her loss. Karen also told me that Brandy had not been with a man since her husband died. Karen also mentioned that Brandy had specifically asked her if I could be her security escort on this trip.

I told Karen that I was honored that she asked me and would be on my best behavior. Karen shocked me with her next comment. She told me that Brandy said, "I like Mark a lot and I have always been attracted to him." I was flattered by what Karen has said and it also piqued my interest. I thanked Karen for the info and just waited for the company to contact me.

BGF contacted to me and made a formal request and I accepted. BGF makes the arrangements and I get the itinerary. I normally drive to Chicago the night before the trip and meet my client the next day at the airport. This time, Brandy called me about a day later. We both offered our condolences for each other's loss and then talked about the trip. I had already been checking to the latest terrorist condition in the countries we would be traveling in. Brandy told me there was a 2-day stop in London on the way back. She said the first day would be business and the second was for relaxing. I told her I had no problem with the stopover in London. We would be leaving in about a week. We chatted for over an hour about the effect of the loss of our respective spouses and what we been doing since then. Near the end of the call, I told her that I would be up the day before we leave to check in to "Hilton O'Hare."

"What time are you going to check in?" She asked.

I told her I stay up to almost 2 or 3:00am the night before and then get up after about 6 hour sleep work out, finish packing, clean and then leave. I normally get there a little after 6:00pm.

She said, "I have a wonderful idea."

I said, "What is that?"

She replied, "Do not work out and come up early and go to my gym with me. You can stay in the spare bedroom and you can leave your car at my place."

I was sort of taken back by her forward suggestion. I paused and she added, "You can keep it in my garage, I only have one car now."

I asked, "What about you getting ready work wise before the trip."

She said, "With the time zone difference, I can't do much."

I said, "Oh Ok." I paused. I was taken back, but very interested and aroused by her offer. I was silent for a couple seconds, and then I heard her speak in what seemed to be a very submissive manner. "Mark, I am sorry if I am too forward or if I said something wrong."

I replied instinctively in a dominant manner, "No you did not say anything wrong Brandy. I think that is a great idea." I continued, " I think that will allows us time to even get to know us better and I also can brief you on the do's and don'ts security-wise for our trip."

She sounded relieved and replied, "I will e-mail you directions to my house and I am looking forward to seeing you again." I gave her my e-mail address and told her I was looking forward to seeing her and escorting her on the trip. We exchange pleasantries and said our good byes.

The closer it came to time to leave for the trip, the more excited I got. I called Karen up and point blank asked her why Brandy had asked for me. She replied that Brandy knew me professionally and on a social basis and felt comfortable with me. She continued that while this was to be a business trip, Brandy was also treating this like a vacation and an official ending to her mourning period.

Karen added, "You know she is attracted to you too and has been every since you first met."

I replied, Well I was attracted to her and even told my wife."

Karen replied, " I know your wife told me and I told her that Brandy and her husband were into swinging if we were interested."

I exclaimed, " Dam she never told me that about Brandy."

Karen replied, " I know, she told me that you guys were not ready for that step." Karen then quipped. "Dam you guys must have had a exciting sex life?" I laughed and assured her that we had and thanked her for the information. I now knew that this was going to be an interesting trip.

Brandy and I talked and e-mailed each other several times, our phone conversation were mainly talking about each other's pasts and getting to know each other better. There was a lot of flirting, but not too heavy. I drove up to Naperville the day before the trip as planned. I was nervous in a way; I had really gotten to know Brandy and wanted to know her better. However, I still was not interested in a long-term commitment and wondered if it was appropriate to work a sex angle. I hoped sex was all she wanted too. I knew that it was not uncommon.

The subdivision where she lived was a very affluent one. When I arrived there was a new 4-door BMW parked out front. When I rang the front door, Brandy answered and immediately gave me a hug and a peck on the cheeks. She looked great. She was wearing a very fashionable sweat suit, which accented her body nicely. We started talking like old friends, general chatter about mutual friends and acquaintances at the business.

By the time we left for the fitness center. I was taken with her more then ever, her smell, her looks and her charming personality. We got there and went to our perspective locker rooms. We met and when I saw her, I hoped my erection was not too noticeable. She looked hot in a nice little tank top and shorts. We spent some time on the treadmill and when I said I wanted to do some light lifting, she joined me. I noticed we were by ourselves in the weight room, so I start briefing her on the security aspect of the trips. After the workout, I continue to brief her on the way to lunch. At lunch I finished talking shop.

She said, "I am especially looking forward to our time in Frankfurt & London."

I replied, "I am too, that is when I can let my guard down. Until then it is business."

She looked at me and said, "I understand, but what about until we leave?"

I laughed and coyly asked, "What do you mean?

She laughed and said, "Sexually."

I looked at her and smiled.

I looked at her and said, "You want to know when we are going to fuck our brains out?"

She reached over and fondled me through my pants and said, "Hell yes."

I laughed and reached over and rubbed her thighs. I said, "Well we will talk about it when we get to your house."

We arrived at her place and went inside. I followed her to her office. She wanted to do some last minute work before we left. She sat her desk and I sat in a chair across from her. We continued our discussion. I looked at her and said, "We are not fucking until we get to Frankfurt."

She asked, "Why?"

I looked at her and said. "With industrial espionage the big thing now, I am not going to risk the financial well-being of my customer."

She looked at me as I continued, "These people will use any edge to get the upper hand, even to disgrace you and even I in any way possible, and once we get physical, I can never be a security escort for you again because of our emotional ties."

"Oh my God, I never thought about it that way." She exclaimed.

I nodded.

She sat there with a defeated look.

I looked at her. I laughed.

She got angry. "What is so funny?"

I got up from my chair and walked over to her and kissed her softly on the lips and said, "I am looking forward to Frankfurt."

She smiled. I stood up and looked at her and said, "I know you sometimes like being a slut, like being taken, being a submissive, some light S & M. and a variety of other things." I continued,

We decided to call it an early night and Brandy led me to the spare bedroom where I'd be sleeping. Restless, and more than a little curious, I opened the top drawer of the dresser. I felt my cock stir as I looked in that drawer. Lying inside was a nice collection of toys, a collar, several dildos, nipple clamps, paddles and even a small whip and several pieces of chain in various lengths and sizes. "Hmm." I thought to myself. "This could get very interesting."

A soft knock on the door interrupted my fantasizing. Without thinking to close the dresser drawer, not realizing that my erection was clearly visible through my sweat pants, I called out "Come in."

Brandy opened the door and stopped short when she saw me standing by the open dresser drawer. "Oh." She said softly, blushing furiously. "You weren't supposed to find that."

I looked at her, seeing her in a much different light than I had earlier in the day. Now, instead of seeing a sexy woman that I wanted to fuck like crazy, I saw a submissive that I might just be able to use much like I'd used my wife.

Seizing the opportunity to take control early on, I spoke before she had the chance to say anything else. "Brandy… is there something you want to tell me?"

She hesitated for a moment before answering, her eyes on the floor as she spoke softly. "For the last few years of my marriage, I was my husband's sex toy."

"Was that what you wanted Brandy?" I asked, urging her to confess all to me.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "He was my Master. I'd have done anything for him."

"Hmm." I thought to myself. "This will be very interesting indeed."

"And if you had the chance… would you serve another Master?" I asked her.

She looked at me hopefully. "You mean… you?"

I smiled. "Yes… I mean me."

She blushed again, a deep crimson flush that made her look even sexier than before. "Yes." She replied.

"I have wanted you as much as you have wanted me and I am not going to pass up this opportunity." She smiled and said, I guess I will suffered to Frankfurt. I replied,

"Why don't you show me what you have to offer me and what you do when you been thinking of me." I said.

She smiled and said seductively, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would love too." We both finished last minute details for the trip. She made a nice light dinner and we talked about us in general. I went to the spare bedroom and got ready for bed. A little bite later Brandy entered the room in a lacy light blue pantie and bra. She had in her hand a small dildo and a nice size vibrator. She also had a small tube of some type lubrication. She put them down on the bed and smiled at me. She looked at me very sensuously and said. "I have wanted you every since I met you." As did my husband want your wife." She went to the mini-stereo system on the dresser on put on a soft music station. She then crawled on the bed and then faced me.

She said nothing, but began slowly removing her clothes, teasing like a professional stripper until she stood nude before me.

She sat on the bed with her legs spread wide. She leaned back against the pillows. She started playing with her nipples, pinching and rolling them in her expert fingers.

She looked at me and said, "These are yours in Frankfurt, to do with as you please."

She slipped her hand between her legs, parting her freshly shaved pussy lips. "This is yours as well."

Brandy then rolled over on to her stomach and spread her ass cheeks. She turned her head toward me and said, "This rosebud is yours as well.

She then rolled back to a sitting position and looked at me. "All my body is yours to do with sexually as you please. I want to be your submissive."

I looked at her and said, " My Sweet Submissive Brandy, the day we arrive in Frankfurt is when I will accept your body to use as I please but now that your offer is accepted and you now may entertain me."

She stuck her middle finger of her left hand in her mouth and sucked on it She then slid her hand down her body to her special spot. She started massaging her clit with that middle finger moaning slightly. I could tell she was already highly aroused.

I moved to the chair near the bed and sat down to watch. Looking at her like she was my personal property.

I reached into my sweats and began lightly stroking my cock as I watched her play her right nipple, twisting it and pinching it into erection. She re-wet her finger and started to massage her pussy. I could see she was getting wetter.

"What are you thinking of you." I said.

"You." She groaned.

She stuck her middle finger in her pussy and then out before moving back to her clit, massaging it as she tweaked her nipples. She reached for the dildo and slowly slid it into her pussy.

"Yes, yes, oh that feels good." She moaned. She pumped that dildo in and out of her pussy. she was staring at me, telling me, this will be yours soon. She pumped her self to one orgasm, moaning and groaning, her body contorting in different ways.

As the waves subsided she slowly continue pumping. She reached around and grabbed the lube and handed it to me.

"Lube me and loosen me." she groaned. "Then lube the dildo. I said, "Ok." I took the lube and opened it. I smeared it on my index finger of my left hand and smeared on her rosebud. She rolled over on her left side. I rubbed my middle finger and told her to relax it. I slowly massage the hole and then firmly pressed her hole. It opened and the tip of finger went in. "OOOOH.," she exclaimed. I slowly pressed it deeper. Pushing my finger deeper and slowly start pumping. I then pulled out and inserted the dildo. "Oh gooooooooooood." She exclaimed. "Yes pump me with that." She squealed. I started pumping her as she fucked her pussy with the vibrators, working her way to a another orgasm. I kept on pumping her ass with the dildo.

"No." I said. "Remember what I told you. No physical contact between us until Frankfort. Masturbate for me. show me how much you enjoy being a slut."

She moaned and used her own pussy juice to lube the dildo before pushing it slowly into her asshole.

She continued to pump her pussy with the vibrator and play with her clit. She soon erupted in a explosive orgasm as I watched. As she comes down from her ride, she looked at me and realized that I was still fully clothed but stroking my cock.

"Brandy I will be having you sexually in Germany and anytime I want afterwards. You know it and I know it. You just showed me that you're submissive sexually and that you're willing to submit to me." I said.

She looked at me meekly, got up and kissed me on the cheek and said meekly, "You're right and I am yours once we get to Germany."

I smiled. "Now scoot submissive. Your new Master needs a shower to release the tension you've caused."

hotcouple
hotcouple
49 Followers