Life Ashore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

"What were the screens showing?"

"I'm getting to that. We stopped to watch twice for about twenty minutes each time. The first was a gang-bang of a girl with six young blokes and the second was another gang-bang but showing a blonde with large tits getting fucked by half a dozen big black men. I asked Jim what all the men standing around were there for. He said some were hoping to be picked, some were there to watch the films and possibly some live action, and the others were husbands waiting for their wives to come back to them. I then asked Jim if I was going to be watched, and at the time, I wasn't sure whether to be relieved or disappointed when he told me I wouldn't. I was convinced that I was going to be in a gang-bang and although it was an exciting thought I worried if I could handle that many. I also didn't know if I would be choosing the men who would be fucking me or if they had already been selected."

"Which was it?" I urged. By this time my brain was racing in overdrive.

"None. We came to an end room with only one guy in it. He was tall and young and at first glance I thought how perfect he would be for a screen Tarzan. Then I looked further down and almost stopped breathing when I saw his cock. It was limp but looked like an enormous fat sausage hanging down between his thighs, almost to his knees. It didn't stay limp for long and then it was incredible. I used to think that Jim's cock was huge but this one made his seem tiny." Carol smiled. "Until last night I think I was a bit in love with Jim's cock."

My wife paused to kiss me; I think partly to counter her use of the 'love' word but mainly because she had reached the crux of her tale. "Jim just said 'Enjoy' then disappeared and I didn't see him again for hours," she went on. I walked over to my new lover and, giving me a lovely smile, he took my hand and led me into a rather small bedroom. There was a very large bed against the far wall but that wall was all a big mirror. There was another great mirror on the ceiling immediately overhead so the whole time I was able to see what was happening to me from two different angles. Now I know you're going to be disappointed but there is not much more I can tell you because from then on I was out of my mind with pleasure. I know we did lots of different stuff but it's all mixed up in my head. Towards the end I fell into an exhausted sleep until Jim came to collect me and take me back to my clothes."

Carol leaned forward and took my hand before telling me, "The bad news is that you won't be able to touch me except perhaps very gently with your tongue because I'm so terribly sore and tender but the good news is that Jim wants to see you at nine tonight. I think that the next time he takes me to be well shafted you'll have a girlfriend of your own to poke. It means you won't have to spend all the time wondering what I'm doing."

That evening I went alone to see Jim. After ensuring I was seated comfortably with a drink in hand he announced, "You will be pleased to hear that I have managed to find a lady friend for you but, before telling you about her, I have to ask if you really want to do this. Open marriages can work with both spouses active, especially when they have equal opportunity to find other partners. They can each go off doing their own thing and swapping details later. Unfortunately there is a tendency over time for them to lose closeness and eventually drift apart. However, when one of a married pair is far more promiscuous it seems that the most successful outcome is for the other to remain monogamous. When the non active partner can devotedly support and derive their sexual pleasure from the activities of the other then both enjoy far greater intensity and a more stable relationship."

"I suppose it's always the wives who are the promiscuous ones," I guessed.

Generally yes but there are some male pop stars and womanizing husbands where it is the other way but the latter usually cheat without the knowledge of their wives. Anyway, now I've delivered the commercial I can tell you that I have found four females willing to give you a roll in the hay and you can pick which one you fancy most," Jim told me. "But first I should mention that with her figure and looks Carol falls in the top ten percent of females, and her freshness and talent narrows that even more. What I'm saying is that with any woman I can get for you the experience will almost certainly be inferior to those you enjoy with your wife."

With that he handed me four glossy colour photographs each showing a naked female posing invitingly for the camera. Two of the women were very similar, aged mid to late thirties with artificially blonde hair, slim bodies and possibly silicone enhanced breasts. Both were shaved and had genital rings, one had a pierced tongue and both had at least one tattoo. Next came a far younger pretty girl with large but somewhat sagging breasts and rather heavy thighs. The last picture was of a black girl. She had by far the best figure of the quartet but her face was a bit on the plain side and she had a thick bush of pubic hair.

"Your best bet is Trixie," Jim said, pointing at the third photo. She's twenty-three and likes a lot of sex but her husband is in Iraq so what can you expect. She's relatively inexperienced and I know she'll give you a good time. But don't tell me straight away because I've got something else for you to look at." Jim pointed to his large screen TV. "It was taken last night and shows Carol with her latest admirer and you are going to see about twenty minutes of her enjoying herself. The whole film lasts over two hours but I think this is the best part. I wasn't there watching and this was taken with a fixed camera. Before it starts I've got to tell you about this guy James because he totally outclasses me. This proves that I don't act from selfish motives because otherwise self interest would have ensured that I kept Carol well away from him. You won't believe the size of his dong and he's only twenty-two. For obvious reasons he's been sexually active from a very early age and has accumulated a massive amount of sexual experience."

The screen lit up showing a frozen scene. The angle was from the bottom of the bed showing a muscular male lying on his back with her straddling his groin. I couldn't see either her face or breasts but it was unmistakably Carol with that narrow waist, swelling hips and the perfect rounded globes of her buttocks. I realised that the action was already in progress because his cock was already deeply embedded inside her and I was shocked at how much she had to stretch to accommodate him. Her body slowly rose exposing more and more of his shaft and I expected his cock to fall clear at any moment but when she had pushed up to the full extent of her legs, the head and more of his cock was still inside her cunt.

Then she moved down again to that starting position but when I thought she must already be filled beyond capacity, she squirmed and pressed even down further, right to his root, trying to get every fraction of his cock inside her. And so it went on, up and down, up and down, with her doing all the work, getting faster and faster until she was going frantic, riding as if her life depended upon it. How I regretted the absence of sound. Even from the back I could tell that her whole being was centred on the rigid column inside her.

At one point I thought that he had cum because white stuff began accumulating on his balls but then I realised that it was her passion induced internal lubrication that was causing the ring of foam around his shaft. Suddenly, energy depleted she flopped down on him but this inspired him to take over, thrusting up into her with rapid powerful strokes. She rested for several minutes but then started moving again and from then on they fucked each other but at a slightly slower pace. Seeing their magnificent synchronised bodies moving in it unison, it looked so natural, so perfect. It was beautiful, almost poetic. I suddenly realised that this was how it was meant to be. Both she and he were made for sex where in comparison I patently was not, so how could I possibly feel resentment or jealousy about something that was destined to remain outside my experience.

The TV went off and Jim immediately pointed back at the photographs asking if I had given them due consideration and managed to come to a decision. From the moment it first lit up, my eyes had never left the TV screen so I unenthusiastically handed him the picture of Trixie. "Good choice, next time I take Carol to a party I'll arrange for you to spend the night with Trixie." Jim paused and then said slowly, "In a way that's a pity because a quite different opportunity was available to you that same night."

"Opportunity?" My mind was thoroughly confused, with images of Carol mixed up with pictures of the four females offered to me."

"As it happens Carol will be with James again next month and it had been possible for you to be right there watching," Jim said, looking intently at my face. "The wall down one side of the bed is all mirrored but it is two-way so you could have been watching from the other side, close enough to touch if it wasn't for the glass."

I felt total panic. "Why the hell didn't you tell me that first? Is it too late for me to change my mind?

Jim grinned. "That should be possible but first I had better tell you the whole deal in case you decide to change back. When they have finished, the moment he leaves her, you will be able to go in to your wife. The down side is that you are not allowed to fuck her. This place has strict rules about that so from the time you enter their premises, you will be required to wear some kind of chastity belt. How do you feel about that?"

"I still want to watch," I said categorically.

"You do realise that if you reject all those four women I won't ever seek out sex partners for you again?"

Time seemed to stand still. I suddenly realised that this single decision would affect the whole of my future married life. It didn't matter. "Please let me watch her," I said.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers