Life At Islands Estates Ch. 06

Story Info
A close call for Marie.
5.4k words
4.73
24.5k
00

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our bath, which by the way is a favorite activity of mine, I excused my self from Marie and Carol and went in search of Louise. I located her in the kitchen, where else? We drafted a check for the carpeting and I returned to find Marie and Carol sitting at the bar, in the den, smoking. Both women were naked and had their heads wrapped in a towel, which I have discovered, is standard operating procedure for the female gender following a shampoo. They looked ridiculous, to me. Although, I was still walking around with a towel tucked around my waist.

I presented the check to Carol and thanked her for an exciting afternoon.

"I hope it won't be the last time," she said.

"Oh, I'm sure that it won't be," Marie told her.

I poured a Scotch and stayed behind the bar. Carol sat with one elbow on the bar, her arm and hand raised, holding her cigarette up between her fingers. Her other arm rested on the bar, crossed in front of her tits. Her manicured fingers idly fondled and rolled a fat nipple. I reached across the bar, tweaked her other nipple, and stared into her eyes. I increased the pressure on her nipple and her eyes opened perceptibly. She increased the manipulation of her own nipple. I held her puffy bud firmly with my thumb and forefinger, tightening down even more. She started to flush high on her cheeks and the color bloomed across her face. Her breath quickened and tiny beads of perspiration formed on her lip as I pinched her now glowing nipple. Her fingers had mirrored mine as she was squeezing herself with equal force.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered and closed her eyes. The heat swept through her, turning her blushing face to a much deeper shade of red and sending convulsions from deep within her womb. Carol stiffened, her breath hissing through her teeth, as she rode the wave of orgasmic sensation.

I leaned across the bar and kissed the sexy older woman wetly on the lips. I said, "I'm sure we'll see each other again real soon. I'll be calling for more carpet for Camille's offices, and the video studio will require a sizable amount of carpet."

"I'll look forward to hearing from you soon," she gasped.

I stepped from behind the bar and gave Marie a soft kiss and bid them a fond farewell and returned to the kitchen to commiserate with Louise.

--------

Louise was sitting on the balcony. The sun was low on the horizon. I realized it was after eight o'clock. I sat my drink on the table and pulled a chair up and sat close to Louise. We watched as Dennis' mother drove up to the boathouse and climbed out of her car. She was wearing skin tight, shiny pants, high heels and a sheer blouse, through which her red bra was clearly visible. Even though we were over two hundred feet away, we surmised she had a fuck me look in her eye as she mounted the stairs to the apartment.

"Jesus, Cool," Louise said. "We've got them all around us, don't we?"

"So it seems," I answered.

Camille joined us and we ate chicken for dinner. I allowed as tomorrow would be a busy day and went to bed shortly thereafter.

Dennis, Camille, Louise, Marie and I spent Sunday moving the furniture out of the apartment in preparation for the impending carpet installation. It went quickly and by two o'clock we were ready. I mentioned to Dennis and Marie that this would be a good time to practice our music and the rest of the day was spent in the sound studio.

We worked on three-part harmony to our original songs and also variations in harmonies on some of the popular folk music we liked to play. I was becoming excited about the quality of our music and decided it was time to look toward producing an album and perhaps promoting a single. Marie had talked to people in Jacksonville and we agreed that we should invite them to The White Lion this next weekend to hear us and give us an opinion. Marie was to act as spokesperson and make the arrangements.

Monday dawned with activities taking place all around the place. Dennis and Roger were busy in the video room readying the cameras to be tested and Camille and Louise were frantically moving everything out of the housekeeper's apartment. Gerald was on his way to the lumberyard with a long list of materials, to get the renovations of Camille's offices under way. I found Marie standing in her kitchen, smoking a cigarette and flipping the ashes in the sink.

"Do you believe that Carol?" she asked as I entered the room.

"She's just like you said, unpredictable as the wind," I answered.

"She's even more depraved than I am," she said

"Aw shit, Marie, she's just a horny old broad that likes to play it nasty," I explained.

"I suppose you're right. I certainly have no room to talk about depravity. I wrote the book." Marie lamented. "I hope they get all this carpet done today so I can put my stuff away."

"Don't worry, I'll stay and help you if it takes all night," I told her.

"You're my rock," she said.

The gate buzzer sounded a few minutes after eleven and we were overrun with carpet installers. Three young black men and two older white guys attacked the old carpet and had it all torn out and carried downstairs in record time. Each load down resulted in a roll of new carpeting getting carried up. They started laying in the bedrooms and moved forward to the living room and by six o'clock they had finished all but the final touches and pickup. A young black man, named Isaiah, remained after the others had departed to finish the seaming in the doorways and complete the remainder of the cleanup. Isaiah was a big strapping lad of some two hundred twenty pounds, well over six feet tall and very soft-spoken. He was polite and seemed like a really nice guy. He wore short cut-off jeans and a muscle shirt and his bulging arms and shoulders gave him the appearance of a muscle builder.

Marie had been keeping close tabs on Isaiah all afternoon and it was obvious she had set her sights on adding him to her list of conquests. She had busied herself with the task of bringing her possessions back into the apartment and when young Isaiah completed his carpet work, she offered to pay him to help me carry the heavier pieces of furniture in from the balcony. He readily agreed and with his able assistance the project went much quicker than we had anticipated.

It was warm work and soon we were all sweating from the exertion. Marie was wearing a tank top and her nipples became very evident as the thin material became damper. Young Isaiah started to take notice of the erotic nature of Marie's exaggerated buds. The young man's black skin was sleek and shining from his own perspiration. I could see the outline of his huge cock as it lengthened down the leg of his shorts. Marie had noticed his package too. She was staring blatantly.

We carried the last piece in and Marie disappeared into the kitchen and returned with three cold beers. Isaiah sat on the sofa, I landed in a big leather chair, and Marie perched on the arm of the sofa, opposite Isaiah. She sat with one foot on the floor, the other on the cushion of the sofa, facing toward Isaiah. He had a clear look directly between her spread legs at the crotch of her shorts, which were pulled fully into the lips of her pussy. His long erection extended nearly out the bottom of the leg of his shorts. He appeared to be rather uncomfortable sitting here looking between Marie's legs and her staring at his rigid prick.

Marie sat her beer on the floor and stood up. She walked to where Isaiah sat and reached down with her finger to trace the length of his member through the cloth. If it was possible, he grew even longer. Just the tip of his cock lifted the leg of his shorts and exposed itself to our sight and he groaned deeply with her electric touch.

"Look. Lady," Isaiah rasped, "I don't need no trouble. I just want my money so I can leave."

"We're not going to have any trouble, Honey," Marie soothed. She went into the kitchen and returned with three twenty-dollar bills and handed them to him. He tucked the money in his pocket and stood up. Marie stepped up close to the huge black youth and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock.

"I would really like to see what you're hiding here," she said.

Isaiah stood very still as Marie reached for the buttons on his fly. She popped them open one at a time. His fly opened and she slid her hand down and caressed his huge erection. Slowly, she pushed his shorts down until his mammoth fuck stick bobbed up and stood almost straight out from his abdomen. Marie put both hands on his protruding cock and looked down. Her hands covered barely half of the length of Isaiah's massive member.

Marie licked her lips and sank to her knees in front of him and swept her pointed tongue across the huge black cock head. Opening her mouth, she sucked him in and could scarcely cover a third of his length before starting to gag. She worked his prick with her mouth until it shone with her saliva. Isaiah reached down and picked her up by the hair, turned her around and pushed her over the arm of the sofa. With one quick movement, he wrenched her short satin pants away, exposing her gorgeous ass to the both of us. He reached between her legs and stabbed a thick finger into her slobbering cunt and twisted it around sending the Italian beauty into a quick orgasm.

The youth held Marie to the sofa with one hand and aimed his monster cock at her waiting cunt. Marie screamed as he forced his way deep into her hot pussy. He humped into her savagely, bringing Marie quickly to another orgasm. He was only able to push his thick hardness partially into her. He was just too long and her pussy was only so deep. Each time he hit bottom, his cock would buckle slightly and Marie would howl again. I thought he was hurting her but she kept begging him to fuck her harder. He did and she screamed with renewed emotion each time he hit the bottom.

Isaiah pounded her cunt brutally for many minutes. When his conclusion grew near, he pulled out of her clasping hole, grabbed her again by the hair and jerked her off the arm of the sofa. He pushed her down on the floor in front of him, and holding her firmly by the hair, he held his waving prick in his hand and smacked her on the face with it, leaving a smear of her juice on her cheek. He slapped her again, with his hard cock, several times until his eruption oozed onto her face. He didn't shoot great streams; he just oozed an enormous flow of white gooey glop out onto her face, rubbing it all over with his hard on.

He pushed himself between her lips. She gobbled in what she could and rolled him around in her mouth, sucking deeply. He shoved her back against the sofa and pulled his deflating member out of her mouth. He stepped forward and using her hair, he wiped the remaining discharge off his shiny cock into her auburn tresses. He pulled his pants back up around his waist, tucked his flaccid cock back inside, and waved at me as he walked out the door.

Marie sat on the floor in front of the couch. Her face and hair were matted with sticky, milk-white cum. Her eyes were closed and her breath was slowly returning to normal. Her cunt was dripping on the carpet, between her outspread legs. A small stain was forming on the new dark carpet. Her discharge also showed she was bleeding slightly from the huge intruder that had invaded her recesses.

I stood and helped her to her feet and into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and I handed her a warm cloth to clean herself with. I started the shower running and stripped and stepped in under the water while holding Marie steady. I bathed her from head to toe and she recovered somewhat by the time I had her all cleaned up.

I found her a robe and she had wrapped her hair in the customary towel. She limped to the sofa and sat gingerly.

"I think I had better watch myself for a while," she said. "I'm out of control here and I'm gonna get hurt."

"I think you've made a wise decision," I said.

"God, did you see the size of his cock?" Marie asked.

"Yes. Did you catch the look in his eyes when he stabbed that monster in your cunt?" I asked in return.

"How could I? I was squashed into the cushion on the couch, and he had me by the fucking hair." She hissed.

I watched her hand disappear into her robe and rub her swollen labia.

"Your pussy sore?" I asked.

"I've never been stretched like that. I'm sore as hell. He'd have killed me if he tried to stick that thing up my ass," she whispered.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Oh my God yes. Every second of it, but I think I'll avoid monsters like him in the future," she decried.

I helped her make up her bed and tucked her safely in for the night. I kissed her on the forehead, and retreated to the main floor of the house. I found Camille and Louise out by the pool, enjoying the warm summer evening. I ducked back inside and grabbed a brew and went out to sit with the ladies.

"Pretty night," I said.

"Spectacular," Camille agreed lazily from her chaise lounger. "I love this time of year."

Both women were lying naked on big fluffy towels draped over the chaises. Apparently they had both been in the water. I stripped off my shorts and dove into the cool water. I swam several laps and hoisted myself out of the water and found my own chair.

"Get your carpet all laid?" Louise asked.

"We did," I answered. "Marie got herself laid by the big black kid too."

"Ooh," Camille giggled, "I'll bet that hurt."

"He almost killed her," I said. "His business was about this big." I held up my hands indicating the length of Isaiah's member.

"Most white women don't have the capacity to handle a big buck like that kid. I watched him lugging those carpet rolls in and figured he was hung like Mr. Ed." Louise chimed in. "I don't like them big beef totin' fuckers. I like a nice thick hunk like you got there, Cool. The big, long ones just hurt too much. Most of those guys figure they have to prove something and act like animals besides."

"You called it," I said. "He got kinda rough. She loved it but wished she'd have passed."

"Y'all talkin' about big cock's making me horny," Camille said.

"Let's swim some more, and then why don't you come down and sleep with me tonight?" I asked them.

"I'll pass," Louise answered. "You two kids go ahead and have fun. I'm about ready for some rest. I must be getting old."

"You're not getting old Mama, just better," Camille giggled.

Louise got up and left. Camille and I jumped in the pool and floated around for a long time before we went downstairs and showered and got into bed.

We lay in the dark and listened to the water cascading over the rocks, in the fishpond. Camille had her head on my shoulder and I gently rolled her nipple between my fingers.

"I should know by Friday or Saturday," Camille said.

"About?" I asked.

"I'm due. If I don't start by then, it's a good chance you're going to be a papa," she answered.

I didn't respond. I thought about what she had just said and it started to sink in.

"Whose last name will he have?" I asked.

"Oh, I haven't given it much thought," she said.

"Don't you think it should be Ellis?" I asked.

"I can put father unknown on the birth certificate and it would be Jackson," she added.

"You know what? I just realized that your last name is Jackson. I never thought about it before. You could have your name legally changed to Ellis and then it wouldn't matter. Besides, I want you to put me down as the father, no matter what you call the kid. Understand?" I stated.

"Yes I do," she sighed and snuggled closer to my side.

We kissed and made love, tenderly. I hoped she was pregnant. I was warming up to the idea of having a kid. Who knows, he or she might turn out to be just like me. Parish the thought.

--------

The remainder of the week passed with relative calm. We were nearing the time we would test the video system and Roger's work would be completed. Gerald and Camille were busy renovating her offices. Marie spent her time finishing her apartment. We rehearsed each evening and Ronny and Jeff brought their equipment down and we honed the band into a fairly tight group. I was looking forward to three days of music this weekend and I felt the same eagerness from Dennis and Marie. Ronny and Jeff were very accomplished musicians but I couldn't get a feeling of real commitment from either of them. I hoped I was wrong.

I kidded Marie about not having jumped Ronny's bones yet and was told to mind my own business. I was surprised at the remark but let it lie. I think the carpet layer had put a scare into her.

Friday morning, Marie came downstairs before I went up and she brought me my coffee. We sat and talked for a while and she admitted that she had been pretty shaken up and felt she needed to stay close for the time being.

"I like it rough," she said, "not brutal. I'm all right now, but that guy was hurting me. I loved it at the time and didn't want him to stop. But I was terrified afterwards. One thing leads to another and boom, you're dead in an ally somewhere."

I sat with my arms around her and stroked her hair. "Let it go, we got three gigs this weekend. Stay away from the bums and around Dennis and me, we'll look out for you." I said.

She nestled into my side and her hand rested on my leg. I tilted her head up and kissed her warmly. She returned the kiss and her hand found my pecker. She stroked me into a nice hard on. She got up and walked to the bed and pulled me along with her.

"I haven't been fucked since Monday," she said. "Take my mind off the last time, will ya?"

She went to the foot of the bed and bent over at the waist and held on to the blanket rail. I stepped up behind her, crouched down and licked her sweet pussy lips. She spread her legs wide and I slurped at her feathery petals until they hung wet and ready with her lubricant. I entered her slowly from behind, allowing her to adjust to my thick cock. I didn't want to irritate her inside if she was still sore from the other day.

Marie hunched back against me and we started a mutual movement, which built in intensity until I deposited a full portion of hot cum in her hungry vagina. Her head hung down over the rail. I leaned back and withdrew, sucking a great glob of goo out of her. She watched between our legs as the glob splashed on my bare feet. I heard her giggle and she turned around. She knelt on the floor and licked the splatter off both feet and I guessed she would be in a much better frame of mind now. When she finished with my feet, she popped my soft prick in her mouth and sucked her remains from it.

I pulled her to standing, kissed her again and we got into the shower. After dressing, I mounted the stairs and went in search of a new day.

Louise fed me too much breakfast after which I located Roger and Dennis in the video room. Roger was standing in front of the long console in the control booth. He was flipping switches and the monitors lit up one by one. He flipped another switch, and a red pilot lamp illuminated on the panel and on the operation panel on one of the dolly mounted cameras, parked outside the control room. He slipped a T-shaped handle on the panel forward, and a fuzzy picture appeared on the monitor immediately above the controls in front of his fingers. Dennis walked out to the camera, pushed it forward and turned it around facing us and touched a button on the camera panel.

The picture on the monitor blinked into focus and there stood Roger and I, behind the glass, looking at ourselves, on the monitor. We were elated, it works perfectly. We repeated the same process on the other seven cameras and had the same success. Roger then loaded a large reel of tape onto the studio recorder and instructed Dennis to roll around and take pictures around the room, panning up and down, using the telephoto and wide-angle and close-up functions. He also checked the remote functions of the tape system and it was operating fine. He then rewound the tape and played the tape. It showed the complete route Dennis had taken around the studio. We sent Dennis up to The War Room, and waited until the tape player started to turn and the inside of the room came into focus. Denny panned around the room and closed in on the horse. We were completely satisfied with the operation of each of system.

12