Life At Islands Estates Ch. 16

Story Info
The day before the big one.
6.1k words
4.76
22.2k
00

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was tired from our long journey in the yard so I was carrying her as she dozed on my shoulder. I was growing very close to my daughter. I promised her as we walked slowly back toward the house that she would never have to worry about a thing. I would take care of her, no matter what. I made the promise to her and to myself.

Camille and Dianne were sitting on the balcony watching as we walked up the walk to the house. Camille met us at the door and took Caroline from me as I entered the door to the studio. She kissed me and carried the baby up the stairs. I had to take a leak, so I went in the bathroom. Dianne was sitting by the bar when I returned to the studio.

"You doing all right?" Dianne asked, as I approached and sat on the next stool.

"Completely," I answered.

"The kids got your heart, huh?" she asked.

"Totally," I said.

"I'm happy for all of you," she stated. Dianne looked kind of sad.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing I guess. I'm just missing y'all I reckon. You seem to all be getting along so well, here. I sorta wish it was me, in a way, instead of Camille," she said softly.

"You're a work-a-holic. You're not happy unless you're busting your ass in your business, or getting your ass fucked by some freak all night," I told her. "If you were here, you'd go nuts with nothing to do. You thrive on the action you get from your oversexed dealers and the wild sex parties at your house. What I saw and was involved in with you in New York would put normal folks in the grave way before their time."

"You're telling me it doesn't get kinky around here any more?" Dianne wailed.

"Oh, hell yes it gets kinky. I get laid almost every day," I continued. "And we throw a little shindig up in The War Room, every now and then. But it's mostly just Camille, Rita, Louise and I and the baby around here. I see Marie now and then, but she has her own life and she's teaching again, part time."

"I know. I think I'm jealous of Camille having the baby," she said. "And I miss Louise just awful."

I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. "I have an idea," I said. "How about I bone your ass hole to help make you feel better?"

"Let's make a movie. I want to take it back to New York and show us fucking to Casey. It'll make her green with envy," Dianne breathed.

"Done," I said. "I'll go and put a tape on the deck, you get naked in the bedroom."

I hurried into the video control booth and loaded a reel of tape on the recorder and turned the remotes on to the cameras in the bedroom. I made a quick call up to Louise and told her what we were up to. She told me to give her a minute and she would be down and help with the camera. I went back to the bedroom to find Dianne.

"This is really sick, you know that?" Dianne asked.

"Sick is as sick does," I said, winking at the camera which was recording us already.

Dianne had already stripped out of her clothes and sat naked on the edge of the bed. For forty-two years old, she was still a knockout. Almost as tall as I, and built good. She looked strong, without having an ounce of fat on her.

I stepped out of my slacks and stood in front of her. "Suck the dick, Bitch," I commanded, reaching for a handful of hair and pulling her face into my groin. Her lips parted and I sent my hard cock sliding down her eager throat. She didn't even flinch when my belly pushed against her nose as we came together. I felt her teeth gently gnaw on me as she sucked deeply on my impaled prick. I slid out to the crown and back in to the root. Repeatedly telling her what a great cock sucking whore she was.

I popped my cock out of her mouth and pushed her back on the bed. Her feet hung to the floor. I wedged myself between her knees and spread her cunt open revealing her feathery inner folds. I pushed a finger deep into her pussy, bringing a deep sigh from my lovely sister. I worked another finger inside and then a third. My thumb made frequent contact with her hard clit, which stood tall and proud, after crawling out from under its protective hood to be tortured. I slipped my little finger in her now and after it was well lubricated, I ever so slowly eased it in through her puckered rosebud. I continued to torment her with my hands for a long time, bringing Dianne ever closer to her first orgasm of the day.

I saw the camera move and noticed that Louise had entered the room. She was a voyeur at heart and loved to be the cameraman. I wondered if she jerked herself off after she had watched me through the camera.

Dianne was getting close now, so I redoubled my efforts with my fingers and brought her to a slow hard contraction. I rubbed her clit vigorously with my thumb as she dropped over the edge into her climax. I let my fingers remain in her after she erupted and waited until she relaxed before withdrawing them and replacing them with my rigid cock.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus," Dianne exhaled as I slid into her waiting recess. "All the way, Little Brother, to the bottom."

I did it. All the way to the bottom, again and again and again, slowly and carefully, so as to not encourage to quick a response from my horny cock. I wanted this to last a long time for both of us. Dianne's legs went around my back and locked me in tight as she exploded again. I stayed impaled, not moving while she released herself to her wanting.

When she relaxed and unfolded her legs, I withdrew from her pussy and pried myself in through her tiny sphincter. This drew an immediate response from my big sister. Her legs went back around me and she lunged against me dragging me into her darkest depths. Her hands went up around my neck and she pulled herself up flat to my chest and simply hung on to me while a third hard orgasm raced through her. I just sort of bumped into her butt as she rode her climax out hanging on for dear life.

As her passion passed, she dropped back onto the bed and allowed me to start sawing in and out of her. She had become vocal now and she was begging me to fill her hot ass with cum. And fuck her 'til she couldn't walk. She wailed on about what a great set of balls I had and how she could feel them slapping into her. I was a very raunchy scene because I knew she was playing to the camera. I continued on with my assault into her most private place until she spasmed again. Dianne was really wound up today.

After she settled down from her latest bingo, she announced that she wanted me to cum on her face. Pushing me out of her ass hole, she dropped her butt on the floor next, to the bed, and reached her hand to grab my erection and suck it back into her mouth. It took about a minute and I was splashing a huge load of sticky white glop all over her upturned face and tits. She smeared it all over with my cock, until she glistened with a thin coating of semen.

"Un-fucking-believable," I heard Louise whisper.

I was standing with my cock hanging in front of Dianne's face, cum dripping off the end and a long thread reaching to her left nipple. I knew what Dianne wanted next, but it's so hard to piss just after fucking. I concentrated real hard while Dianne lay there, with her head back against the bed and her eyes closed. It took about a minute and a half, but a thin trickle of piss emitted from my little pee hole, splashing down on her fabulous tits. It increased into a torrential yellow stream, spraying all over her cum covered body. I lifted the end and directed the decreasing flow onto her upturned face. Dianne simply lay there and smiled as I finished bathing her with urine.

As the last drops trickled out and fell on her nipple, she opened her eyes and looked straight into the lens of the video camera, and said, "Eat your heart out, Casey!" And then she pursed her lips into an exaggerated noisy smooch at the lens.

The camera backed away from us and Louise came over to stand next to us. Dianne reached her hand up under Louise's short dress and fondled the sopping wet center of her panties. The black woman held herself up on the bed post as Dianne slipped her fingers into her pussy, twisting them around hurriedly until Louise stood up on her very tiptoes and swept through a quick climax before jumping back away from the probing digits.

"Honey Pot, I ain't got time right now, but you come to my room tonight, and I'll take care of that pretty blond bush of yours properly," Louise gasped retreating from the room before either of us could say a word.

I was thankful for the area rug on the floor next to the bed. Otherwise, I'd be in for a carpet cleaning. Dianne stood and moved into the bathroom to turn on the tub, I rolled up the piss soaked rug and carried it outside on the patio to be hosed off later.

Returning to the bathroom, Dianne was seated in the center of the big Jacuzzi tub, surrounded in bubbles.

"C'mon in, Big Guy, Let me scrub your back," Dianne said cheerfully. "You did such a good job on mine, let me do yours."

After Dianne had departed, I went into the video booth and made a cassette copy of the master tape we had recorded. Watching myself fuck my own sister, and then pissing all over her, while Louise was recording us with the camera was carnal as hell. I sat and watched the thirty-minute tape with a big woody.

Nothing much fazed me any more. I had done so much freaky shit with the other members of this dysfunctional family that what I was viewing on the monitor just seemed like normal, everyday stuff. Ain't life grand!

--------

I finished with the tape and wandered upstairs just in time for the arrival of the St. Augustine shopping excursion. Sandra was talking, in her little girlish voice, a mile a minute, explaining to Louise about all the wonderful clothes they had found. Rita eased up to me and whispered in my ear, telling me they had found her a great dress for the wedding and several other outfits, including some dresses and pant-suits, and all manner of fine under garments and shoes. Just like I had instructed. I found out that I had also sprung for a couple of handbags, two hats, belts and other assorted accessories necessary for a new wardrobe.

Sandra told me that she was 'Ever so thankful' for my generosity and she would have to find some way to repay me later. I had some ideas.

I asked Sandra to model her new dress for us, because I wanted to make sure it was 'fittin' for a weddin' in The South.'

When she emerged from her bedroom, she was a vision to behold. Layer upon layer of light blue chiffon flared out from her waist below a stunning, deep plunging, lacey bodice. She mentioned that she had matching hose and undies and shoes to go with it and she felt just like a princess. I pulled the velvet jewel case from my hip pocket and removed the diamonds from the case. Stepping up to her, I clasped the clustered pendant around her neck. It nestled in the hollow just below her chin. Each earring had five sparkling diamonds and after I slipped them through the tiny holes in her ears, she turned and looked at herself in the mirror on the wall behind the sofa. Tears flowed down her face and her mascara immediately began to run. She turned and ran to me, throwing her arms around my neck, she slid her searching tongue into my mouth. Everyone in the room started clapping at the same time.

I hugged Sandra to me and whispered in her ear, "Ma, I have a few ideas on what you can do to thank me."

"Oh, Cool, me too," she cried, and she squeezed my buns with both hands.

Louise announced that any of us who were hungry might want to gather at the table. Soup was on. We ate Louise's famous fried chicken with all the tasty trimmings. And blueberry cobbler with whipped cream slobbered all over it. Spirits were high this day and I was king of the realm.

After dinner, we all retired to the den and sipped our favorite beverage and received instructions from Louise on how she wanted us to enter and exit for the ceremony. Nobody knew it yet, but I had invited all the guys from the old band and all the guys from the new band because I figured we would need a little music to dance to. There should be about a dozen of us playing and I hoped everyone would enjoy. I knew that I was going to have a good time. Marie had talked with Dennis and he was bringing a friend of his from Nashville.

After Louise had walked us through Sunday's plan, she stood up, smoothed her skirt like she always does when she has direction, smiled and winked at Dianne and left the room. Dianne finished her glass of wine and bid us all a good night and followed Louise into the hall. Louise was about to get her pussy done. If I know Louise, and I think I do, she was about to take Dianne to the next level.

--------

Dianne went upstairs to Marie's apartment, where she was sleeping while she visited. She hurriedly undressed in front of the full-length mirror, which sat in the corner of the bedroom. She admired her reflection. Rummaging in her overnight bag, she located a packet of scented douche, and her water bag. She carefully poured the fragrant crystals into the rubber sack and filled it with warm water. Hanging it on the hook on the door above the stool, she sat on the oval seat and spread her legs wide apart. Inserting the slender nozzle deep in her pussy, she released the clamp on the hose allowing the warm solution to flow through the hose and flood her depths with the warm soothing liquid. The sweet smelling douche flowed into her filling her to overflowing.

As the warm liquid seeped into, and out of her, she gently massaged her clitoris with her long fingers. Just as the last droplets drained into the toilet bowl under her, she bucked back against the seat, reaching a sweet orgasm.

Dianne carefully pulled a pair of fine black silk stockings up her long shapely legs, taking care to maintain a razor sharp line up the back center of each leg. Selecting a lacy black garter belt, she stretched the straps down and attached them to her stocking tops. Standing before the mirror, she adjusted each of the four straps so they were quite perfectly positioned. The black lace brassiere was next. She slipped her arms through the straps, of the nearly non-existent garment and pulled the cups together in front, fastening the tiny hook between them. Next she stood facing the mirror and adjusted her full breasts so her nipples, very hard now, protruded through the lace-trimmed hole in the center of each cup. She brushed her long blond hair and applied just the proper amount of eye shadow and liner. The scarlet lip-gloss highlighted her sensuous, pouting lips.

Her earrings dangled from her earlobes. She pulled a black velvet choker, which was adorned with a large cluster of diamonds around her neck and fastened it in back. Stepping into her five inch spiked pumps, she stood again before the mirror.

"Mama Lou, tonight I am your slave," Dianne said, as she slipped her arms into a floor-length transparent black peignoir.

Stepping back to her dressing table, she picked up the little bottle of Shalimar, and dabbed the glass stopper ball on each nipple and on her wrists and neck. And for good measure, she swabbed the lips of her damp pussy with the fragrance.

Dianne switched the light off as she left the room.

--------

Louise rushed to her bedroom. She felt flushed. Dianne would be here in a few moments and she was a mess. She knew she needed a shower, but did she have time? She must! Dropping her clothing in the hamper as she reached to spin the handles on the water. The black woman glanced in the wall mirror in the dressing room. Her hair would have to do, but she needed to touch up her face. She dashed through the shower and dried quickly. She grabbed the huge powder puff and swept her body with the soothing fluffy duster. She sat naked before the large mirror.

She looked old tonight. "Well," she thought, "I am old. Sixty-two! How can I be that old? That makes Dianne what, forty-two? Just look at me, my boobs are sagging and my face is all wrinkled. Lord how did I get old so fast?"

She rubbed moisturizer into her face and applied her favorite silver eye shadow, and the soft pink lipstick, accentuating her very dark face. The earrings would have to do. She massaged a dab of the moisturizer into each of her huge breasts, causing her huge nipples to stand out even more than they already were. Dianne loves to suck on her boobs. She pumped the bulb on the atomizer sending little clouds of Chanel #5, against her skin.

Pastel pink fishnet hose and the ribbed bustier, with the long garter straps, to push her tits up and out. Lacy pink panties with no crotch, and the cute pink spiked slippers with the little puffy things on them look sexy too. She could be naked and Dianne would still ravage her. As she fastened the last garter to her stockings, she touched her fingers to her pussy lips. She was absolutely dripping. "How can I be so horny?" she thought, as her finger dipped deeper into her wetness. "No time for that," she scolded herself.

She crossed the room to her bed and pulled open the drawer on her nightstand. Therein lay her collection of toys. Her favorite vibrator and the long thick rubber cock that reminded her of Tall Cool, and the gnarly strap-on prick that she and Grace had used on Mr. Virgil so many times. And the slender butt-plug she liked to wear while she was working around the house. All were arranged neatly in her drawer with the squeeze bottle of cherry flavored lubricant.

Dianne and Louise had been close in days past. Louise hungered for the old days to return but she knew that Dianne had found her place in New York and was living the fast pace she craved so much. But Dianne is a bad girl and Louise must be firm with her. After all, she had all but raised the beautiful blond child and had taught her how to please both men and women alike. Dianne would please Louise tonight.

--------

Dianne stood at the top of the stairway overlooking the dim foyer. The house was quiet, except for the ticking of Grandpa Earl's big grandfather clock, which stood against the wall. She descended the curving carpeted staircase slowly, giving Louise extra time to anticipate her arrival. She stepped off the bottom step and crossed the foyer slowly. Her spiked heels sounded like rifle shots as they fell on the polished marble floor, with each step.

Entering the long carpeted hallway, she stopped and listened to the house. Silence prevailed. Sound got lost in the big old stone mansion. You could seldom hear anything going on in the next room. Dad and grandfather had built well.

Dianne knew that her father and his future bride were in the bedroom at the far end of the long hallway, probably engaged in some form of carnal recreation. Rita's twin brothers were undoubtedly sucking each other off in another bedroom and she was certain that Sandra was somewhere stuffing herself with a big vibrator or dildo. The twins had given her a huge selection from Dianne's store. Camille and Rita would be in the basement with Cool, getting their brains fucked silly, with any luck. Oh, how Dianne loved to fuck Tall Cool.

The blond woman walked the distance down the hall to her lover's bedchamber, slowly. The door stood open about three inches. She could see the flicker of candlelight as she approached the door. Stopping and facing the door, she gently applied pressure to the door. It silently swung open. The room was ablaze with candles. She entered and pushed the door closed. There was an audible click as the latch fell. Louise had not heard Dianne enter, as she lay on the Victorian lounger to the left of the big bed with her eyes closed. Hearing the click, she opened her eyes to see the lovely blond courtesan standing in the room.

Both women smiled simultaneously, each knowing what the other was thinking, each craving the favor of the other. Electricity filled the large room, charging the air with sexual tension.

12