Life At Islands Estates Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helen and I were talking about your finances this afternoon," Camille said.

"Really?" I asked. "How are we doing?"

"You explain it," Camille said to Helen.

Helen ran over what she had discussed with Camille earlier in the day, in great detail. She had facts and figures that pretty much paralleled the discussions I had with dad and when I asked her for the bottom line she wrinkled her forehead and told us six hundred and fifty million, give or take a few. Louise had been standing on the balcony directly above us and must have overheard the conversation, because I heard a soft whistle and a cackle.

"About a hundred and fifty is liquid, not including your personal accounts, and the rest is holdings. This property is worth about thirty million. Dianne is worth another one hundred plus on her own ticket. And then there is the development which is now in the neighborhood of ninety million, when the inlet is completed," Helen told us and hunted for a cigarette. Rita jerked a pack out of her pocket and offered her one. "This does not factor anything in for appreciation or future improvements to the buildings."

We sat for a few minutes soaking in the information Helen had presented. It was a staggering picture. It reminded me of a snowball rolling downhill, always growing in size with no end in sight, and gaining speed, as it grew larger. It was difficult to fathom how my father could have put together such a vast empire, seemingly without anybody in the family realizing that it was happening. And he was totally removing himself from his responsibility to it. It's like he was just taking a few bucks and running away to South Florida to have a good time. What a guy!

"Kinda takes your breath away. Don't it?" I said finally.

"Amen to that," Louise said, from above.

"Eavesdropper!" Helen said. We giggled.

"I've got another news flash for y'all," I said.

Four pairs of eyes fell on me in unison. "Whassat?" Four voices asked in chorus.

"Follow me to the study, Ladies," I said, and stood up.

I stopped in the den on my way to the study and collected myself a flagon of House of Lords wrapped casually around a handful of ice cubes and sauntered into the study like I knew something nobody else did. I tugged the latch on the bookshelf releasing it to roll open and reveal the steel door to the big walk-in vault. Camille, Helen and Rita were ignorant of the existence of it. Louise had seen it before but had never been inside, although she has the combination written down in case of emergency.

Now then, I casually spun the dial back and forth, entering the required numbers to open the heavy door hiding yet more of Dear Old Dad's well kept secrets. Camille and Rita stood by the desk, Louise was perched nervously on the arm of the sofa, and Helen stood by the door, each anticipating some great revelation from within. And, reveal I would. I wagged my finger for them to follow my into the seven by nine foot concrete vault. One wall was shelves from floor to ceiling laden with open top boxes, neatly filled with legal looking papers. The other wall had a counter, full length with metal drawers below, and a fluorescent light above it, which brightly illuminated the inside of the vault.

I pulled the uppermost left hand box of documents from the shelf and set it on the counter. I indicated to Helen to inspect one of the documents and describe to us what she was looking at. She pulled the first envelope from the front of the box and after removing the document from its sleeve she declared that it was a packet of ten municipal bonds from New Smyrna Beach, issued October 23rd, 1939. They were ten-year bonds with a face value of two thousand dollars each. Which means they were now thirty-six years old and worth a lot more than two grand.

"What are you telling us, Cool?" Camille asked.

"I'm telling you that that whole shelf is more of the same, thousands upon thousands of them. Mama's daddy and dad started buying municipal bonds during the thirty's and forty's and there they are." I said, sweeping my hand along the rows of boxes. "Just like a huge mountain of cash just waiting to be cashed in and spent. Only thing is you'll get hit with the income taxes on them when you sell them, and nobody can ever spend that much money in ten lifetimes. But think of the pile of cash you're looking at even after all the taxes. It makes my dick hard just thinking about it!"

The women were speechless. I had known of the stash for a couple of years, but we had no need for this much money. Helen was very perceptive and knew that there were gazillions of dollars sitting here. And she knew as well as I that we could never conceivably have need for this much cash. Rita was awestruck. Louise just looked at me, numbly.

"See here," I said. "Louise is privy to the existence of this next little bit of excitement."

I reached down and opened the top drawer of the cabinet under the counter. The drawer was approximately thirty inches long and twenty inches front to back, but only three inches deep. There on display, under the bright fluorescent light, lay the blinding collection of mother's diamonds. My four companions sucked in their breath simultaneously.

"Dazzling, ain't it?" I asked.

I got two Wows, a My Gawd, and a Geez-us. Sorta says it all.

"Now, let me show you another interesting sight," I said, pushing the top drawer closed, and pulling the next drawer open.

The next drawer being the same length and width, but about ten inches in depth, was filled with neatly bundled packages of currency. All denominations of bills from one dollar to one hundred dollar filled this drawer and the next one down. Some of the bills were very old and certainly no longer in circulation.

Helen stammered, "It would appear that your father was a very resourceful man."

"So it would seem," I replied, ushering the ladies back to the study and closing the door on the vault and spinning the dial to lock it. After swinging the bookshelf back into place I refreshed my drink and sat behind the desk, indicating that the ladies should take a seat.

"I have known your father for the better part of fifty years," Louise stated. "But I had no idea about this."

"Do you think it's possible that he and grandpa were into something shady?" I asked.

"I just don't know, Cool," Louise continued. "Old Man Ben was a cagey old codger, but I just don't think either one of them was the type. They always had dough to throw around and when they started building bridges and all those skyscrapers in Miami, Grace and I had pockets full of cash all the time. I guess I can remember all the diamonds coming in, because I have a sack full of them of my own, but nothing to compare with that pile."

"I asked dad about the cash one time and he told me he just emptied his pockets every night," I said. "But fuck a duck, them's right deep pockets full of cash to be totin' around. And all the bond certificates, they all look legitimate to me, but damn it how can there be so many?"

"So, Little Brother," Camille interjected. "It's obvious to me that you have been giving our situation a great deal of thought. Tell us what's on your mind."

"Well, it's like this," I started. "I'd say that we are fairly well situated financially. Helen has put together a really detailed picture of the real estate holdings and you've all seen the vault. I think, in view of the fact that we are intent on developing Palm Coast, that we should liquidate as much of the other stuff as possible, take the tax hit and reel in the cash. Camille, Helen and I can play at being respectable business people for a few years, to stay busy, and then we can retire and play. I love my music and I enjoy playing more than anything."

"That makes a lot of sense to me," Helen interjected. "Selling off the shopping malls and other lease and rental holdings will net a big pile and take a huge load of paperwork off the table. If things get tight, we can sell some of the bonds and sit tight. Plus, Palm Coast will keep us occupied full time for a long while."

"I agree," Camille said. "Designing buildings is my passion, business is not."

"I got nothin' to say," Louise chimed in. "I just cook and clean and take care of the kids. And I get to fuck the boss from time to time."

"You are such a slut," Rita said. Everybody howled with laughter.

"What do you think, Rita?" Camille asked.

"I think I'll do whatever my husband asks me to do. I'm not smart enough to make a decision like this myself," Rita declared. "Besides, before I came here to be with you, I never had more than five hundred dollars at one time in my whole life."

I reached for the phone and dialed dad's number in South Florida.

I put the phone on the speaker cradle and we listened as it rang three times. "Ellis here," came booming over the speaker as dad picked up.

"Hey, Pop," I bellowed back. "We got a deal for ya."

"I'm all ears," came his reply.

I spent the next hour filling him in on what we had discussed, and our plan to liquidate some of the real estate.

"Works for me," he yelled at the phone.

Then I just had to ask him, "Hey, Pop. Did you and grandpa ever do anything crooked to make money?"

It was quiet for a long time. Then he said, "Nothing I'll ever be convicted of. But you gotta understand about grandpa and how things were back in the late twenty's and the thirty's and forty's. No controls over anything. Lots of cash was changing hands. He got a lot of it and I invested it for him in my name. There's still some of it in the safe. Then the bastard croaked on me and left me everything. Those bonds are just as good as gold. The longer you keep them, the more they accrue. You'll reap a half a billion when you dump the malls and department stores give the feds all they can suck up and put the rest in the safe and just spend it when you need it. How're my grand kids?"

"Just fine, you old pirate," Louise barked. "When you coming to visit?"

"Izzat that old black bitch makin' all that racket?" he bellowed.

"It's me you old fart, and I'm gonna beat your butt when I see you," Louise railed back at him.

"You are a sweet talker," he concluded. "Save me fifty mil when you get flush, Son. That'll get me to the grave."

"You're a bandit, but I love ya. See ya, Pop," I said, as I closed the connection.

Louise stood up and retrieved my glass and refilled it from the bar. For the first time in my life I watched as Louise poured a big slug of Jack Daniel's in a glass and tossed it back. 'Clunk' she set the glass on the bar. She screwed her face up and smacked her lips. She walked back to the desk, put my glass down and looked me at me, then at the girls.

"Y'all will excuse me and Cool here, for a few minutes. I have a private matter that only he can help me with," Louise announced, standing with her hand on the back of my chair and smiling an evil smile at the others as they stood to leave the room.

"Go easy on him, Ma," Camille said, giggling. "We don't want you to break him."

"Oh, Honey. I won't break him, I just want to wear him out," she said dismissing the others and pulling me toward The War Room.

We crossed the room and sat on a lounger, close to each other. Louise held my hand in her lap and smiled into my eyes as she spoke.

"I think you're right to pull back from the public eye a little," Louise began. "We have always been hidden out here and I think we need to get back to that. We all worship you, Cool. And the kids are so precious. Rita is so special and her mama is just wonderful. But I worry about all the workmen around the place."

"I know, Lou. It bothers me too. I've told Helen that I want her to handle the business dealings so I can stay low profile," I confided.

"People will take advantage if they can," she went on. "I guess I'm getting old and don't trust anybody any more. But I just love y'all so much and worry about you."

"I know, sweetie," I said, pulling her close and kissing her dark eyes.

Her mouth covered mine and her hand landed in my lap. Her strong fingers searched for my hardening prick and she squeezed me through my pants.

I slapped the back of her hand and said, "You trying to grope me woman?"

"Oh, no suh! I'se not gropin' ya." She fell into her Aunt Jamima character. "I was simply checkin' ta see was your dick ta home."

"Now it seems to me you're sassin' me," I said. "What you got to say about that?"

"Well suh," she said. "Might could be mistook for sass, but I'se still just huntin' to see your dick wants ta come out and play 'sall."

"Maybe a whippin' take some of that sass out of you," I scolded her.

"A whippin'? Oh yass suh!" She said. "That might do it, all right. That might just take th' sass outa this old black woman."

Louise got off the lounger and crossed over to the cabinet on the far wall and selected her favorite leather paddle and carried it back to me. She laid it carefully on the seat next to me and then walked over to the pommel horse in the middle of the room. She removed her dress and dropped it on the floor. Next she skinned her soaking wet panties down her legs and carried them over and laid them next to the paddle. The mat of black pubic hair covering her pussy sparkled in the dim light as she walked. Reaching the horse, she leaned over it, raising her buttocks high in the air and exposing the pinkness of her inner pussy to me.

I stood up and dropped my pants to the floor. I stripped my shirt off over my head and picked up the paddle and advanced to stand behind Louise's big butt. I smacked the paddle against my hand a couple of times for effect and them brought the four-inch wide, flexible leather implement down firmly on her ass.

SMACK! The room echoed with the sharp retort of the paddle on her chubby cheek. Now, you have to understand something here. I am not into torture. The big wide paddle makes a lot of noise and stings like hell when you are swatted really hard with it. And if used over an extended period of time, it will leave your ass as red and hot as fire. But it will not harm you physically. This little exercise is one of Louise's favorite sexual games and makes her hot as hell. So I indulge her fantasy on occasion.

SMACK! I whacked her on the other cheek. Not a whimper from Louise. SMACK! SMACK! Now her respiration has increased and she moaned, low and deep from the last swat. A thin sheen of perspiration appeared on Louise's back. I stepped back and changed hands with the paddle and noticed that her pussy lips had parted appreciably. Small droplets of female fluid hung suspended in the hair surrounding her nether lips. I raised the paddle and brought it swiftly down on her butt yet another time, dislodging some of droplets and sending them against the leather of the horse as she jerked from the sharp contact. A wet smear appeared on the horse.

Her moaning increased with each successive swat, but she never moved from her supine position over the rounded top of the horse. Her hands gripped the under side of the torture beast, keeping her body tilted so as to aim her ass up at just the proper angle. Louise was in her element and the spanking was giving her the supreme pleasure that she craved.

After approximately a dozen stinging blows, Louise erupted into a gut wrenching orgasm. Her entire body clenched, drawing up into a tight sinewy cluster of straining muscles. The cheeks of her ass trembled as the sensations careened through her submissive body.

I let the tremors pass and dropped the paddle to the floor. Louise was in this exact same position the very first time I put my cock into her. I held my cock in one hand, placed my other hand on the small of her back and plunged deep into her drooling womanhood. As her head came up and her mouth opened to cry out in ecstasy, I gathered a handful of hair and plowed into her relentlessly. The heavy black woman was euphoric. She moans turned to guttural grunts and unintelligible babblings, as I pursued my steady course into her scalding cunt. Her orgasms came one on top of the other causing her to remain tightly clenched around my hardness.

I reached the point of no return and emptied an enormous river of semen into her sucking hole. She continued to convulse, gripping my embedded member for several minutes after I was done spilling into her. Her repeated flexes finally pushed my soft prick out with a squish. I was wasted. Louise hung limply over the horse with long threads of our commingled fluid oozing from her very well fucked cunt, and dripping down to the floor.

"Well, I guess you might not be quite so sassy now?" I asked.

"Reckon not," Louise replied, smiling broadly. "Thank you for helping me with that problem."

"The pleasure was all ours," I replied.

We hadn't eaten dinner yet, and I was hungry. I left Louise in The War Room and went in search of Rita and Camille. I found Camille with Caroline and Billy Joe in the kitchen and was informed that Rita and Helen had walked over to Helen's for a glass of wine before dinner. I sat balancing little Billy Joe on my knee, while Camille patiently helped our daughter eat her supper.

---------

"They've really got some kind of special thing between them, don't they?" Rita asked, closing the kitchen door.

She pulled a cigarette from her pack, lit it and pushed the pack and lighter across the center island to Helen. Helen extracted a cigarette and fired the end of it. She poured red wine into two stemmed glasses.

"They sure do," Helen said. "And it goes back a long time, too. I understand that Louise and Cool's parents shared their lives just like you and Camille and Cool do."

"From what I can gather from Camille," Rita added, "Louise would take a bullet for him. They are awfully close. My husband has a lot of admirers."

"Including my daughter and me," Helen said, causing them to both giggle. "I wonder what they're doing right now."

"He's probably got his face buried up to his ears in her sweet pussy," Rita speculated.

"I doubt it," Helen said. "She likes the belt on her backside. He's got her draped over something, strapping her ass 'til she begs for his meat."

"Do you think he enjoys that?" Rita asked.

"I think he enjoys doing it because he knows it makes Louise crazy with lust." Helen said.

"You are probably right," Rita agreed. "Dianne likes to be beaten, too."

"Oh, I know. She's a little more freaky than Cool, don't you think?" Helen asked.

"You have know idea," Rita answered. "She likes getting slapped around and then pissed on. I could never get into that."

"How about women with squirting pussies?" Helen asked.

"I watched you from across the room, once," Rita answered. "But I've never seen it up close."

"Would you like to?" Helen whispered.

"Only if I get to make you squirt," Rita breathed.

"Follow me, Sugar," Helen cooed, and pulled Rita along by the hand.

They went down the hall to Helen's bedroom, whereupon, Helen removed her skirt and hose. She still had no panties on from her encounter earlier with Tall Cool. Her jacket and bra followed while Rita hurriedly removed her cloths. Helen lie back on the bed and spread her shapely legs, exposing her clean-shaven sex to Rita.

Rita kneeled on the floor and peered between Helen's thighs into her pussy. Her hands traveled up the inside of the older woman's thighs and her fingers rested on Helen's puffy labia, which were already beginning to show the tell tale signs of moisture.

"You get wet right away, don't you?" Rita asked.

"Just the thought of another woman's mouth on me makes me start," Helen whispered.

Rita brought her face close, inserted her fingers between Helen's lips and spread them wide apart. Helen's clit was protruding from its sheath, waiting for Rita to swab it with her hot tongue. Helen had started to leak even more now, and Rita dipped her long slender tongue down into Helen's honey pot and tasted her secretions. She was instantly addicted to Helen's juice. Instinctively, she ravaged Helen's drooling pussy with her mouth, quickly raising Helen's level of excitement to a fever pitch.