Life At Islands Estates Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several thick books lay on the rough-hewn coffee table. Sandra situated herself on the sofa near the table and picked up one of the colorful volumes. I sat next to her and for the next hour she explained in detail about each of the horses depicted in the book. I was amazed at her extensive knowledge of horses. It became obvious that she was very interested in my idea to have horses here. We finally concluded that we would seek a source to buy a couple of quarter horses.

Sandra had also done her homework in this respect too. It seems that the area around Ocala, Florida is prime country for quarter horses and she had researched the names of several farms that had horses for sale. We decided to drive over to Ocala the next day and look around. I was really getting into this idea of spending some more of Pops money.

Sandra asked if I wanted a drink and when I said Scotch, she produced a bottle of House of Lords and a nice crystal glass. A half dozen ice cubes wallowed in the amber liquid making it just the way I liked it. Sandra was trying to do everything right.

I leaned back into the soft leather cushions of the sofa and listened as Sandra rattled on about her folks and living on the farm. Her little girl voice was infectious.

She suddenly stopped and asked me, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course I do." I said.

"Am I sexy," she asked, coyly.

"You're very sexy," I said, gathering her into my arms and nuzzling her neck.

"You're gonna make me horny," she giggled.

"I hope so," I said, and gently biting her on the ear.

My hands came up and I pulled her top down exposing her braless titties, which stood out proud on her chest. I caressed them with first my hands and then my mouth. Sandra made little mewling noises when I nibbled her nipples with my teeth. She pushed me back on the sofa, stood and pulled her dress off. Her panties came next, leaving her naked. She'd let the coal black hair on her pussy grow full and thick. Her pretty pink pussy lips made a bright slash in her black bush.

"You are very sexy," I said, reaching out and running a finger along her feathery cleft.

Sandra grinned and reached to pull my shirt off over my head. Then she dropped to her knees and fumbled with my belt buckle. I scooted forward on the seat and helped her get my pants open. I raised my butt so she could pull them down leaving me as naked as she was. She pushed her way between my knees, took my stiff pecker in her hands and carefully explored my privates.

Her fingers wandered all over me, turning my dick this way and that, all the while looking at it and taking in every detail. She lifted my ball sack and touched it with her fingers and then she lightly ran her fingertip across my ass hole. I was almost laying down on the sofa with my butt hanging over the edge. Sandra had complete access to my sex.

"You are very sexy too," she whispered, her tongue flicked out and touched the bottom of my balls.

It felt like an electric shock almost. Her lizard tongue darted in and out tapping me here and there as she moved me around with her hands. She became more aggressive after a short while and her tongue became more insistent, She licked my balls, the area under them, and my puckered little butt hole for a long time. My cock was lying like a steel spike on my belly waiting for her hot tongue to find it. She finally made the journey over my balls and drug her tongue along the entire length of me stopping just below the shiny purple, blood engorged helmet.

A thick stream of pre-cum was oozing from my slit and pooling on my hairy belly. She discovered this and lifted my member aside and pursing her lips as if to kiss me, sucked the milky discharge into her mouth. Her fingers encircled the base of me and she drew her hand firmly up my length, squeezing another quantity of lubricant from my slit. Her mouth carefully vacuumed this off the tip. Her hand slowly pumped up and down my rod, driving me very close to complete insanity. Sandra's hands felt exactly the same as her daughters, when she played with my dick. Like mother, like daughter. They both knew how to give and enormous amount of pleasure with their hands.

I wanted to deposit a load of jizz somewhere, soon. I didn't care where at this point. I was desperate to cum. Sandra must have sensed this, because I heard her whisper just before her mouth closed over the head of my straining pecker, "Okay, Cowboy, give mama your love potion."

Her mouth descended about half way down to meet her hand half way up. She repeated this no more than four or five times and I was grunting, attempting to blow her head totally off. I fired round after round of liquid bullets into her throat. She stayed firmly attached until every molecule of sperm had been ingested into her belly. She never spilled a drop. My cock and balls were smeared with her bright pink lip-gloss.

She rested her head on my cock while I caught my breath. The tip of her tongue moved lazily along the underside of me, keeping me in a semi-erect state. I didn't completely lose my hardness.

"My daughter is a very fortunate girl," Sandra said.

"Oh. I think I'm the fortunate one," I said, stroking her silky black hair with my hand.

Sandra stood up, pulling me up by the hand and leading me down the hall to her bedroom. She tossed the covers back off the bed and motioned for me to lie down. I turned her around and made her lie flat on her back. I pushed her legs apart and lay with my face in front of her wooly patch. I parted her lips with my finger and toyed with her. I breathed my warm breath into her open hole and explored her with my tongue and fingers. Sandra trembled each time I made contact with her clit. I let a finger bury itself in her wet hole and then I pulled it out and slipped it slowly in her rosebud. The sensations she was experiencing made her body vibrate.

I had regained full operating hardness and as I was attempting to move into position over her, she pushed me back.

"On your back, Cowboy," she commanded. "Mama's going to ride the horse tonight."

She straddled me, lowered her pretty pussy down over my excited pecker and whinnied like a pony during her descent. She felt marvelous on top of me. Her warm sheath encased my entire length. She just sat up there looking into my eyes, smiling that little girl smile. Then she moved just a fraction of an inch. I felt her squeeze me very gently, and then release. She had control of her inner muscles.

I flexed my cock inside her. I watched her eyes widen as I expanded and then relaxed. Her breath hissed from her nostrils. Her hands were resting on her thighs, and my hands were flat on the bed on either side of me. Our only contact was our sexual coupling and her butt on my legs. She drew her inner muscles together and released again. I flexed and relaxed. Again and again we traded the movements. After what seemed like an eternity, I flexed up into her and she drew up tight and convulsed hard. With a long low moan, her climax washed over her. She remained tightly clenched around me but she humped against me a half dozen times, forcing my cock deeper into her as she soared through her sexual release.

Sandra sat with her head slumped forward, her chin resting on her chest, her hair cascaded around her face. Her breathing was returning to normal. I started to slowly push up into her and then relax. She reacted by rising up slightly as I backed down. Our movements intensified and soon her hands found their way to my shoulders. She supported her weight on her hands and pushed up higher on her knees so I could increase the length of my movements. I drove hard up into her, lifting her up off the bed with each successive lunge. I felt her clasp around me again, as she tensed and experienced another shuddering orgasm. Her increased pressure pushed me over the edge and I sent stream after stream of thick cum flooding her gripping pussy.

Sandra rested on top of me until our heart rate returned to normal.

"You are a very sexy lady," I whispered in her ear.

Sandra sighed and stirred. I could feel her warmth against me. She tensed her inner muscles yet another time and my soft pecker squirted out of her hot pussy, followed by a big glop of fuck juice. I felt it flow down between the cheeks of my butt onto the bed.

She stirred and rolled off. I felt her leave the bed and return with a warm cloth and a towel. She wiped me clean and dried me. I sat up and searched for my clothes. I remembered that we had started in the living room so I went there in search of my britches. My drink was still sitting on the coffee table. The Ice had completely melted, but I drank it anyhow. Scotch as good as House of Lords was too good to waste for any reason.

Sandra joined me, still quite naked. I gave her a big hug and a pat on the butt, thanked her for the good time and told her I'd give her a ring in the morning alerting her to our departure time for Ocala. My mother in law was a classic.

---------

I drove back up to the house, to discover Marie's Buick parked outside the studio door. The trunk lid was up and all the doors open. It was packed with her music equipment.

I opened the door and there she stood, her hands on her hips, looking radiant as always. She was frowning at me.

"'Sup?" I asked.

"You just gonna stand there or are you gonna show me how glad you are to see me?" she whined.

I walked over to her, put my arms around her and dipped her back over my leg and covered her mouth with mine, inserting my tongue full depth into her mouth. As we stood back up she says, "You smell like pussy!"

"Guilty. I was just making sure my mama in law was all right," I said. "You know how it is."

"Boy do I ever," she said. "You save a little for me?"

"More than you could ever handle," I answered.

She chuckled and pointed to the door. "Help me unload, Romeo."

We carried her keyboards and synthesizers in and she quickly set them up in their customary places in the studio.

"You planning on being home for a while?" I questioned.

"I think I've enjoyed as much road experience as I can stand in my lifetime," she said.

"Oh?" I questioned.

"The headliner gets all the press, most of the money, and wants every bodies pussy. The promoters get even more money than the headliner gets, and they all want your pussy too," she explained. "The guys in the band figure because I'm I woman, I should fuck them all, regularly. Which I don't mind but after a while you get a reputation as a crew slut and I'm too old for that shit. And besides, I miss my favorite guitar player."

"Makes sense to me," I said. "How's the song writing going?"

She produced a thick folder on papers and held them out to me. "We just need to put them on tracks and we'll have twenty-three more."

"Cool," I said leafing through the stack of lyrics, thinking to myself that I really needed to get back to my music.

"I got you something, when we were in Texas," Marie said.

She pulled a battered old guitar case from the trunk of the Buick. "See what you think of this," she said.

I opened a the case and there inside was an ancient Martin, K-28 Dreadnaught. This guitar had not been manufactured since the forty's and it was in splendid condition. I picked it out of the case and played a few chords. It held nearly perfect tune and sounded wonderful. This old relic was the Stradivarius of guitars and will be a super addition to my growing collection of old instruments.

I kissed her and thanked her for the gift. The door to the studio burst open and in bounded Caroline. "Anteeee Reee!" she cried, as she rushed into Marie's outstretched arms.

"Oh, Caroline," Marie wailed. "Aunty Marie has missed you so much!"

Camille followed Caroline into the room and hugged Marie warmly. Their lips met in a steamy kiss. Marie produced a big brown teddy bear from her car and Caroline was enthralled. I fetched us each a brew from the fridge and we toasted the return of our friend. I had missed her.

"I have a little something for you, Sexy," I told Marie.

"Oh?" she asked.

I did the finger wiggle thing and she followed me out past her Buick, with Caroline clinging to her finger as we walked. I reached in my pocket and produced the keys to the Cadillac I had bought for her and I handed them to her as she noticed the midnight blue convertible sitting where I usually parked the old Crown Victoria.

She stared at the car, then at Camille and then me. "For me?" she squeaked.

"For you," I answered, as she opened the door and she and Caroline sat on the soft leather seat.

"Oh, Cool, you're just too much," she said, admiring the car.

I was hungry so I invited everybody upstairs to see what kind of trouble we could get into in the kitchen.

Rita was just sitting a huge platter of Louise's fried chicken on the kitchen table as we entered the room. Along with mashed potatoes, gravy, creamed peas, and home made biscuits. I could smell the apple pies baking in the big oven. I was in hog heaven, it don't get no better'n this, Cousin.

"Louise, you are a doll," I declared, bellying up to the table.

"We figured you'd be ravenous after you got done diddling with the mother in law," Louise howled.

Everybody giggled with her. Caroline tugged at her skirt and asked, "What's diddling, Mama Lou?"

Camille picked her up and placed her in her high chair and said, "It's a game grown ups play, sometimes, Darlin'."

"Careful what you say, Mama," Camille scolded. "Little ears in the house."

"Remind me to wash my mouth out with Octagon Soap after dinner," Louise said, sheepishly.

Rita held Bobby Sue and I helped feed mashed up peas and spuds to Billy Joe. Caroline did just fine by her self; after all she was almost an adult now.

After dinner, we all went downstairs where Marie and I played music for the kids. The sandman came early for the kiddies and the rest of us called it an early night as well. Tomorrow, Sandra and I were going horse hunting.

---------

The next morning, I was up early and spoke with Gerald about a good place to buy a horse trailer. He gave me the address of a place right on our way to Ocala so Sandra and I climbed up in the big diesel truck and struck out on our journey. We scored big on our trailer search and found one big enough to carry six horses and a large quantity of hay. The dealer helped with the lights and fortunately, it was rigged with air brakes. We continued west to Ocala and we soon found ourselves pulling to our first farm.

Sandra was like a kid in a candy store. She seemed to have a good eye for the ponies and she picked out two mares and a stallion. The farmer gave us directions to another place that had similar horses and we drove there. Sandra again picked two mares and a stud. I paid the man and we loaded the horses in the trailer with the others. I also made a deal for some hay and was assisted with the loading.

We left the farm shortly after two in the afternoon. It would take us about two hours to drive the distance back so we decided to stop for some lunch on the way. We found a small café on route #40, just before Astor, Florida and I pulled the truck off the road and parked where I could see the trailer from the front of the café. Sandra wanted to wash up so I found us a booth and she went out the back door of the small building to the ladies room to do her thing. She was gone quite a long time. I was a little concerned so I walked out the back door and looked around for the ladies room door. I found it and knocked but got no response.

I heard a thump on the wall and a muffled scream. I charged out the door and pushed on the door of the men's room, which was next to the ladies'. It was locked. I heard another loud thump and a sharp smack and a groan from a female. I shouldered the door open and lunged into the room. Sandra was slumped on the floor under the wash sink and a hairy; biker looking freak was standing over the fallen woman.

He was filthy and I could smell him from the door. He whirled upon my entrance, and stood staring at me through narrow squinting eyes. I glanced down at Sandra and saw that her shirt had been torn open and her bra pushed up exposing her titties. The man had attempted to pull her jeans off, but I must have interrupted him before he succeeded. His fly was unzipped and his long pecker dangled outside of his pants. His fists were balled and he snarled through tightly clenched yellow teeth.

He took a step in my direction and reached his hands out to grab me. At six-three and 215 pounds, I made a good target but I was much quicker than my chunky adversary. I sidestepped his lunge and rapped him on the ear with a hard jab as he stumbled past. He chirped and both of his hands went to his ear, which had split from my punch. Seeing the blood on his hand, he was enraged and spun to make another grab at me. This time I wasn't quite as quick to react and he snagged a handful of my shirtsleeve. I could see his big ham hock coming around from the left so I ducked to avoid a headshot.

His fat fist glanced off the top of my skull as I ducked. Looking down, I saw two things at the same time, his foot on the floor, and his long pink dick swinging in the breeze. I picked up my foot and jammed a heel down with all my weight on the bridge of his boot-covered foot, and I grabbed his exposed dick and gave it a jerk. Bozo tried to do two things at once. First, he tried to stand straight up due to the pain in his foot and then he tried to jump back to get his dick loose.

Bad move on his part because, as he came up, I was heading down with his doo-dad. This aggravated his situation immensely. His knee above the stomped-on foot buckled and he started down. He released his grip on my sleeve and reached both hands for his dick, I gave him a quick jerk up as he started down and released my hold on his nasty cock. As he crumbled to the floor at my feet, I buried a fist as deep into his kidney as my strength could muster. He exhausted all of his air out at once and lay curled around himself on the floor. Blood poured from his ear.

Sandra had regained her feet and looked at the fallen man. She was pissed! With her boobs still uncovered, she closed the distance from where she stood and the horizontal Bozo, and laid the pointed toe of her cowboy boot hard into his ribs. Twice! She was cussing like a sailor and ready to trample the shit out of him. I pulled her away just before the toe of her boot skinned his noggin and dragged her out the door.

"Jesus, Sandy, give it a rest. He's out cold," I yelled at her.

The cook from the café burst out the back door, brandishing an axe handle, and asked what the commotion was all about. I told him about Sandra's assailant, and pointed in the direction of the men's room. He stuck his head in the door and looked back at us.

"Is he dead?" he asked.

"Naw, but he's going to have a major headache in the morning," I said.

"Your food is ready," the cook said. "Let me find a shirt for the lady."

He handed Sandra a white chef's coat to cover up with. We went in and sat at our table and waited for our meal to be served. Our food had just been set on the table when a Lake County Sheriff's car roared into the lot, sending gravel flying in all directions. The deputy careened through the door and was met by the man from the kitchen. He followed the cook out the back door to view the remains of my handiwork. A few minutes later, he pulled the man around the side of the building and roughly inserted him in the back of the patrol car. Bozo's dick was still swinging in the breeze, but he held it firmly with one hand as his other hand protected his ear.

Deputy Dawg hitched up his holster belt under his fat gut and swaggered into the café and asked us if we wanted to make a statement. Sandra looked at me and I told the deputy about what had happened. The cook told the deputy that he needed to keep the redneck trash from down by the lake out of his place. He was tired of his customers being harassed and thanked me for kicking his ass. He told us the meal was on the house and returned to his kitchen.