Life At Islands Estates Ch. 25

Story Info
The days before The Big Show.
7.8k words
4.76
22.1k
00

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...uh...nice to meet you," I stammered. "Er...Deb...I mean...is?"

"I've been telling Steve all about how well you guys play music," Debbie said. "He plays saxophone in the school band and wants to get his own group together."

I just stood there like a stupe, with my mouth hanging open. Debbie hugged her son close and praised his prowess as a sax player.

"Great," I managed.

"Y'all are outrageous," Steve said, "for a bunch of old folks."

Everyone laughed at his remark and I finally closed my mouth. Marie pulled him away, over toward the soundboard.

"Uh, you got a minute, Deb?" I asked.

We stepped out the back door and she touched my lips with her fingertip to shush me.

"Isn't he wonderful?" she began. "Ever since his dad was killed, on the ship two years ago, he's really taken an interest in his music."

"Debbie," I insisted. "He looks like me!"

"Do you really think so?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so," I said. "And so do you."

"Well, I guess that he does, a little," she agreed. "But that doesn't make any difference. He's a wonderful boy."

"I'm sure that he is," I continued, stubbornly. "But he looks just like I did when I was his age. Is he my son?"

"Yes, Cool, he is, but what difference does that make?" she asked.

I had to sit down. I didn't know what to say. I had no idea that Debbie had become pregnant from our episode in the toilet room, so many years before. I was not unhappy about it. I was just overwhelmed.

"Cool," she said softly, "we had some fun times, back then. I got knocked up and have a wonderful son. His father was none the wiser and raised him without the slightest hint that the boy was not his blood. I knew though, and I've spoken with Marie about it many times over the years. It served no good purpose to burden you with the knowledge. Now, you're freaking out and you shouldn't. I haven't told him and I don't know as I ever will."

"He should know," I whispered. "I'd want to know."

"I know, Baby," she soothed. "Just let me handle it."

Steve walked up to us and hugged his mother. "Aunty Marie told me about you guys a long time ago," Steve said. "I love you, Mom, it doesn't matter who my father is. Dad was never there for me anyway."

We were both stunned. Steve reached his hand out to take mine.

"Guess we should get to know each other," he drawled, smiling.

"I think it's about time," I answered. "Tell me, are you any good on the horn?"

"I've got my tenor in the car," he said. "Mind if I sit in."

"The pleasure is all mine," I answered and walked with him to the car to get his horn.

Rita, Camille, and Marie surrounded Debbie in a group hug. Rita said, "That went rather well. He should have known two years ago."

"He should have known eighteen years ago," Debbie replied.

---------

Steve opened his case and inserted a reed in his lips and moistened it before securing it in his mouthpiece. He took a place next to the other sax man and they introduced themselves. Horn men are a little different than guitar players. Guitar players like to spread out on stage, horn guys like to bunch up so they can laugh at the guitar players. We played a couple of slow sings so Steve could limber up his lips and then I kicked off Yakkity Sax, a snappy instrumental where the sax man can shine. Our regular man took the first riff and turned the second over to Steve who absolutely dazzled us. The boy knew the song due to its popularity but he also improvised a lot and gave us a good show.

"Be at rehearsal tomorrow night," Dave said. "And you can do the gig with us on Saturday."

The boy was elated. Besides, he was really good. We jammed for another hour and I sent the musicians home. Dave hung around afterward to chat about music and drink some more of my bourbon. Debbie went upstairs and Steve sat talking to Billy, Bobby, and Caroline.

The big hairy bass player was a trip. His knowledge of music was boundless and he was extremely adept at stage setup and production techniques. I decided I had a lot to learn from him. We talked long into the night and I put him up on the sofa in the studio for the night. When I got up in the morning, he was gone.

Rita gave me a neat Elvis pompadour, with long sideburns. She resurrected my costume and made a couple of alterations in the middle where it had shrunk. For some strange reason, it had become a bit snug around the tank. I spent much of the morning stringing my guitar and checking my equipment before loading it in the back of the ancient Nomad. Bobby Sue hung around for a long time jabbering about their new brother. Her hard little nipples made obscene bumps in her t-shirt giving me great stirrings in my britches.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" I asked.

"I hope I'm making your dick hard so you'll fuck me," she stated.

Her tiny hand reached out and squeezed my stiff prick through my cut-offs. I pulled her to me and covered her hot mouth with mine. Her tongue slipped instantly through my lips. Picking her up, I carried her into Billy's room and dropped her on the bed. She wiggled out of her shorts and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. I quickly stripped and joined her on the bed. I pushed her back and buried my face in her bald pussy, swiftly bringing her to a quick orgasm. She flopped on the bed and wrapped her lithe legs around my head and bucked against my face.

I was surprised when I felt another person get on the bed. Whoever it was, was behind me, out of my field of vision. I felt her spread my ass cheeks and drag her wet tongue across my puckered ass hole. The feeling was sensational. After a few seconds, I realized that it must be Rita due to the way she was working on my sphincter and balls. We continued until Bobby Sue had nearly passed out from her multiple orgasms. My cock was as stiff as steel so I eased up and crawled between her splayed legs and gently buried myself in her wetness.

Rita came beside us, and covered Bobby's hard breast with her mouth. Bobby Sue was in the throws of one long continuous orgasm. I humped her with long steady strokes until I felt myself nearing the end of my rope.

"Load her up, Cool," Rita whispered in my ear. "I want to eat it out of her."

With no further urging necessary, I lifted myself out to the tip and descended to the bottom and dumped the hole load deep in her sucking cunt. My God, her pussy is tight. Rita covered my mouth with hers and sucked on my tongue while I was jetting my load deep into our daughter.

When the act of love was complete, Rita pushed me away and lowered her face to Bobby Sue's drooling pussy and proceeded to remove all of my seed from her. The tiny girl erupted repeatedly all the while her mother's mouth remained on her spasming lips. I lay on my back next to them, watching. I glanced up and saw Billy Joe, standing just inside the door. His hard cock was in his hand and he was slowly stroking it.

He advanced slowly to the bed and kneeled behind his mother. He carefully entered her upturned pussy from behind, bringing a soft moan from her as he sank balls deep in her soft folds. Grabbing her by the haunches, he was preparing to launch into her. I held my hand up and warned him to slow down. Heeding my silent message, he relaxed and eased in and out, gradually increasing his speed until he was humping her with long, regular strokes.

Rita dislodged her face from her daughter's pussy and moaned loudly as her son fucked into her from behind. Bobby Sue snuggled close to me as we watched Billy Joe slowly assaulting Rita's stretched pussy. He looked like he was in pain as he fought with himself to remain in control of his ejaculation. Finally, the sensations were too much for him and he released a torrent of thick cum deep in his mother. Rita howled when she felt his hot flow enter her and she experienced her own sweet release as he pushed his cock deep into her cunt.

Rita flattened out on the bed. Billy was about to slump over her back, when Bobby Sue pushed him away and clamped her mouth over Rita's seeping orifice. She returned her mother's favor, in kind, sucking Billy's spent semen from her well-fucked cunt. Things were getting very interesting at Islands Estates.

I moved off the bed and headed upstairs to have a shower and prepare to drive up to Jacksonville. I padded naked through the house, in no particular worry of upsetting anyone with my nudity. Most of us could be found in various stages of dress, or undress, around here at any given time of the day or night. Nudity had grown commonplace since the kids had become a regular part of the sexual activities in the house.

Janice stood in the kitchen as I passed through and looked at my limp pecker with a longing in her eyes. Now well over seventy years old, she had become less active than in her youth. She still loved to give head and have her aging body bathed in semen and piss. I stepped over to her and gave her a big hug and she fondly groped my dick.

"I'm still your piss whore any time you want me, Papita," she breathed in my ear as I hugged her.

"Come with me, Little One," I said and took her hand.

She followed behind me, into my bedroom and into the dressing room beyond.

"Fill the tub, for us," I said.

As the water ran into the huge marble tub, Janice stripped out of her clothing and kneeled on the tile. She took my soft prick into her mouth and sucked softly on it. Pulling it from her lips I let a trickle of yellow liquid begin to flow over her sagging tits. She directed the increasing stream over each of her nipples and up onto her face and hair. Opening her mouth, she let the stream flow in and out cascading down over her tits and body. When I had finished, we climbed in the tub and she clung tightly to me for a minute before we washed each other and luxuriated in the fragrant bubbles. I promised myself to be more attentive to Janice. She has been my friend for a lot of years.

--------

The Nomad was loaded to the seams with guitars, amps, keyboards and a case filled with cables. Marie, Dennis and I squeezed into the front seat and motored north to Jacksonville to set up our equipment. We had planned to be early arrivals but it turns out that we were the last to arrive. We had lots of help unloading and we were ready to go at a little before seven. The sound and lighting crew had done a great job of setting up their gear and I suspected that the show was going to be a barnburner.

Rehearsal started promptly at seven. Hairy Dave, the bass player took over complete control of the rehearsal and it went off without a hitch. Sound levels were set and various lighting effects were utilized and the entire program came together nicely. Young Steve played his heart out, impressing Dave and I with his skills. Debbie sat way across the room and beamed each time the boy played a lead on his horn.

Except for the sound and lighting people, and the folks from the radio station, Debbie was the only other person allowed in the room during our session. At eleven, we took a break. I went into the men's room to put the Elvis costume on, in preparation for the Elvis segment of the show. I had stripped out of my pants and shirt and was preparing to step into the huge flaring bell-bottomed trousers of my costume, when I heard a feminine voice.

"You still look good, Cool," Debbie said, softly.

I turned and looked at her. She had lost some weight and her hair was longer than years ago. She looked sexy. I felt my balls move as I remembered our lewd performance in the filthy toilet at The Mill Top, in St. Augustine, almost twenty years ago. She must have gotten pregnant a year later, when I fucked her in Brandy's bathroom or at her apartment later that night.

I walked over to her and said, as I took her in my arms, "You look good to, Sweetie."

We kissed. Her hand found my swelling cock.

"You still suck cock in toilets?" I asked.

"Only yours," she said, sinking to her knees and pulling my shorts down over my hips. Her mouth closed over me and she made no pretenses as to her intentions. She simply sucked me off, taking my whole load down her throat in a single gulp.

I finished dressing and as I re-entered the ballroom, the group started the intro music to the Elvis show. I did a dozen of his most recognizable tunes and everybody seemed happy with the results. It was nearly one in the morning and my whole family was gathered just inside the main door of the ballroom when we shut down for the night.

Everybody was clapping and congratulating us on the great sound. I had high hopes for a great show tomorrow night. Dave and Jeff approached us and Dave asked if I had any problem with starting a little early tomorrow due to the huge crowd that was expected. He explained that it's nice to have music playing while people are still coming in.

A nice table of finger foods had been arranged for us, in the lounge after it closed, and drinks were on the radio station as long as we wanted to stay. I was tired so after I found a nice cold Scotch on the Rocks; I found a soft chair to relax in. Steve and Billy Joe came over and asked if they could go cruising in the Nomad. I gave Billy the keys and told them to behave themselves. Rita, Camille, Marie, Debbie and Janice, along with Caroline, Bobby Sue, Sandra, Gerald and Susan, gathered around and pulled up chairs. All of them were talking at the same time about how great the music was, and how the girls were all going to be decked out in formals tomorrow night. Gerald was even going to wear a tux, just like going to a real prom. Rita eased over real close to me and hugged onto my arm while we sat and talked.

"Did Debbie find you during your break?" Rita asked, quietly.

"As a matter of fact, she did," I answered.

"She asked me if she could suck your dick, for old times sake," she said. "I told her she could suck you off any time she could get you to stand still long enough."

"You're so good to me," I chuckled.

"You are such a slut," she whispered in my ear.

"Would you have it any other way?" I asked.

"Not on your life," she confided.

Marie and Debbie were sitting together at the bar. Debbie had her hand on Marie's leg and Marie was looking right into her eyes. Dennis walked up to them and the three of them disappeared shortly thereafter. Gerald and Susan excused themselves. Caroline fell asleep in her chair, so Janice and Bobby Sue gathered her up and went up to their room. Rita, Sandra and Camille stayed with me until we decided to go up to our room for a final nightcap.

Sandra excused herself at her door, telling us it was way past her bedtime. Rita kissed her on the cheek, I slipped her a yard of tongue when I kissed her and she grabbed me by the dick and invited me in. Camille told her that I could come over and play in the morning, but tonight, she and Rita had other plans for me. We all had a good laugh and Sandra closed her door.

Our suite, on the top floor of the Omni Hotel, was immense. It had three rooms, a bedroom, sitting room, and a small office like area. Rita and Camille disappeared into the huge bath/dressing room and returned wearing nothing but smiles. I was lying naked on the bed when they arrived. Camille threw her leg over my head and presented her freshly shaven pussy for me to taste while Rita descended on the length of my cock with her hot tongue. For some reason, Camille tasted yummy and I delved straight into the center of her love hole with my tongue and thrashed around for all I was worth.

Rita was swallowing me whole. God her mouth felt hot on my cock. Suddenly, they were both gone, only to return seconds later reversed. Rita mashed her soaking wet cunt down on my face and Camille lowered her hot pussy down on my stiff pecker. They wrapped each other up in a hot kiss above me. Again, they got off of me and changed positions. This time, they knelt side be side, with their asses up in the air, hips touching. I slipped my cock balls deep into Rita for about four or five strokes and then pulled out and rammed it into Camille for a few strokes. I alternated several times between them. Camille turned around under Rita and they assumed a sixty-nine position with Rita on top. I pushed back into Rita and felt Camille working her tongue on my dick and Rita's cunt at the same time.

Both women were having multiple orgasms as I fucked into them. When I couldn't hold out any longer, Camille pushed Rita off and they lay with their faces close together. I splattered my thunderous load across both of their faces, coating them with thick ropes of sticky cum. They attacked each other with tongues, licking my discharges off the other's face. I was totally exhausted. I crashed next to them on the bed and we slept until after noon.

I awoke to the moans and groans of females engaged in a sexual act. Upon closer investigation, I discovered Caroline, Rita, Camille, Marie and Bobby Sue all wrapped up in a daisy chain on the floor of the sitting room. The five of them were immersed in a group suck. I had to pee so I headed for the john. Upon my return, they pulled me to the center of them and each took a turn licking or sucking at my dick. It was bewildering to be the object of so much affection, but what can a guy do when you're loved?

It didn't take long for them to get me going and it was Caroline who finally sent me over the edge with her mouth on me. I blew two huge spurts into her mouth before Bobby Sue jerked my cock away and I sent two streams into hers. She quickly pulled off and Rita replaced her for the final drops. Caroline pushed Camille down on the floor and pursed her lips over her mother's face. Camille quickly got he point and opened her mouth. Caroline let my cum drool from her mouth into her mother's.

Bobby Sue reached for Marie and pulled her close, closing her mouth over the older woman's and passing the captured fluids into her mouth. Marie kissed Bobby Sue passionately and seconds later, they were locked in a thrashing sixty-nine. Bobby Sue burst into orgasm just moments after Marie started to lick her pussy. Marie followed with her own moans of pleasure as she reacted to Bobby Sue's tongue. The whole scene was most erotic.

--------

In the lounge, last night, Marie had taken a stool at the bar when Debbie came in and joined her. The young bartender with the flashing dark eyes asked what they would have.

"I'll have a Slippery Nipple," Debbie announced.

Marie looked questioningly at the blond and nodded to the barman that she would have the same. They watched as he placed two large shot glasses on the bar rail and poured each half full of Butterscotch Schnapps. He then poured Irish Cream Liquor over the back of a spoon slowly on top of the schnapps, leaving a two-layered drink in the glass. He carefully placed a glass on the bar in front of each of the ladies and retreated.

"Here's to us," Debbie toasted, lifting her glass to Marie.

Touching glasses, they threw the sweet drink down in one swallow.

"Oh, that's good!" Marie gasped, as the thick liquid washed over her tongue.

"Sweets for the sweet," Debbie cooed. "So, how have you been, Lover?"

"Missing you," Marie answered, softly. "I'm glad Cool knows about the boy. I feel like I've been betraying a friend all these years."

"I know," Debbie said. "But it's best this way. He'll be eighteen tomorrow and it won't be a legal concern for anyone now. I just didn't want him to feel obligated because I had been so stupid."

"You were young and horny," Marie said. "Bill was gone all the time and you just needed some excitement, not to mention a hard dick. Besides, we'd never have met if you hadn't walked in on Cool at The Mill Top."

"I know," Debbie whispered, sliding her hand up Marie's thigh under the bar. "Jesus, Honey, I get so hot when I'm around you guys."

"I know, Baby," Marie said. "Here comes Dennis. Lets take him upstairs and give him a thrill."