Life at Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Trisha gritted her teeth together in pain, as Julia pulled her hand. Her pussy lips were as far as they could go, but Julia continued to pull out. Slowly her pussy yielded, but the pain was excruciating. Trisha breathed in short pants and tried to relax herself, but it was no use, Julia's fist was too big to come out that way.

Vanessa saw the struggle Julia was having, and grabbed her wrist and pulled as well. With that force applied, the fist started to come out, but not without causing Trisha's pussy some damage. The skin at the bottom of her pussy, close to her ass, had gone as far as it could stretch and the added girth of the fist was too much and a tear formed. Blood flowed from the wound, but to Trisha's relief, it helped to lubricate and the fist popped out.

"Too bad little girl, now you have to let me back in with this big cock I have for you." Vanessa said with mock sympathy.

"Oh god, please don't put that inside me. I'll be split in two if you try to put that in. I'm already bleeding from Julia's fist coming out." Trisha pleaded with them.

"Leave her alone and do me instead." Katherine begged them.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get your turn right after Trisha has had the joy of being fucked by Mr. Big here." Vanessa laughed wickedly.

Vanessa guided the end of the dildo to the battered lips of Trisha's pussy and pushed the end inside. Trisha felt it entering her, and tried to keep from tensing up, as she knew it would only make it worse. The dildo proceeded in and caused a little more tearing, as it reached the point of maximum girth. Trisha screamed out in pain as blood flowed from her gash. Vanessa, unheeded by the screams, kept pushing the dildo in farther.

After more than 8" of it entered her, she felt filled to capacity inside. She felt her head spin with the pain and thought she might pass out, which at this point, might not be a bad thing. Slowly the large latex giant continued in, until after 10" it stopped. Vanessa pushed harder, but it was as far as she could get it to go in.

"Get me a marker and we'll mark where Trisha took it to." Vanessa ordered.

Chanelle went to the nightstand and got a pen. She climbed on the bed and put a mark where the lips were on the dildo. Vanessa pulled it back out a few inches, and then suddenly pushed back in hard. The end crashed against Trisha's cervix and the pain was so blinding, she only yelped slightly, as she felt her self go to unconsciousness. Katherine watched as Trisha's eyes rolled back and then went limp.

"You sick bitch, you hurt her too much, and now she's passed out. Why did you have to do that? You could have just let her go and done me. If this is fun to you, you're more fucked up than I've heard you are." Katherine yelled at Vanessa.

"So, you think I'm a sick bitch do you? Well let's see what we can do to your pretty little cunt then shall we." Vanessa said talking between clenched teeth. Katherine realized she should have chosen a better time to attack her verbally, being tied like this gave her no advantage what so ever.

Vanessa pulled the dildo out brutally, making a soft popping sound as it exited. As the head came out, Trisha's pussy couldn't expand fast enough and it tore again, spraying crimson blood everywhere. She put the latex beast on Trisha's back, and looked at the results of her brutality.

"She was a little tighter than I expected, should have stretched her better Jules." she laughed evilly.

Both Julia and Chanelle gave little a ha –ha, but were both shocked at the brutal methods Vanessa used on the women, and looked at each other with some trepidation. Vanessa looked up at Julia and said,

"Time for this mouthy bitch to get stretched now Jules, let's see how mouthy she is after I tear her apart too." Vanessa cursed.

"Don't split her Vanny, I want her in good shape to have my fun with after this is all over." Chanelle said worriedly.

"She should have thought of that before she bad mouthed me Chaney, I have to show her some respect now and teach her what happens to slaves when they talk back to a Dom. Now get in there and stretch that cunt for me Jules, or maybe you have to remember who taught you to be a Dom."

"Hang on a minute Vanny, we're going to get something and we'll be right back." Chanelle said in response.

The two women left the room and went to the spare bedroom to talk. Once inside, they closed the door and Chanelle said to Julia,

"I think Vanessa has gone too far with this. She shouldn't have tried to hurt Trisha like she did, and then to tell me, I could get the same treatment, I wanted to smack her in the face. Who does she think she is?" Chanelle said angrily.

"I think she should get a taste of her own brand of punishment and see what it's like to be hurt like that." Julia added.

"That's a good idea Jules, let's make her our play slave and untie the girls and let them have a go at her instead."

"Agreed." Julia said with a quick nod.

They went back into the room where Vanessa was already in the process of trying to get her hand into Katherine very roughly.

"This bitch needs some greasing girls, hand me some lube, will you." she said.

"Hang on one minute Vanny, we want to get Trisha off the bed and put her on the carpet so she can recover and take care of her split pussy first, so no infection starts." Chanelle said with authority.

"Fuck her, the little bitch got what she deserved, and if she gets her pussy put out of commission in the process, too bad for her." Vanessa said nastily.

Chanelle looked at Julia and nodded to her as a signal to subdue Vanessa. They tackled her on the bed, forcing her forward on top of Trisha's unconscious body. Vanessa screamed out,

"What the fuck do you two cunts think you're doing? Let me up now before I give you both a taste of my whip." Vanessa yelled at them.

"I don't think so Van, you aren't going to wreck my slave like you did to Trisha." Chanelle warned.

The two women used their combined weight to overpower their captive.

"Unhook Trisha's cuffs and put them on Vanessa, Jules." Chanelle instructed her.

Julia moved so she could get at the cuffs and still keep her weight on the struggling Vanessa. After some effort, Vanessa had the cuffs put on her wrists and then tied to the headboard.

With her secure, they untied Katherine, and then took Trisha's limp body and carried her to the living room sofa.

"Take care of your sweetheart, and patch her up angel, we're going to take care of that bitch in there." Chanelle said to Katherine.

"I will, and when she's okay, I want to give that woman a taste of her own brand of punishment, so she knows what it feels like to be tortured." Katherine said with rising anger in her voice.

"That would be fitting for her wouldn't it. I think that would be a lovely sentiment."

The two Doms left and went back to the bedroom, while Katherine tended to the battered and bleeding pussy of her new lover. Vanessa continued to struggle with the cuffs and scream obscenities at Chanelle and Julia.

"Put a gag ball in that bitch and shut her up will you Jules, I can't stand to hear that shit anymore."

"You got it baby." Jules replied, and grabbed the gag ball from the dresser.

Vanessa did her best to keep from being gagged, but when Chanelle reached between the legs of Vanessa and pulled at her clit ring hard, it caused her to cry out, giving Julia the space to cram the ball into her mouth and tie it securely behind her head.

"That should give us some quiet time now so we can decide what to do with her." Chanelle said as she sat on Vanessa's legs.

Chanelle raised her hand high and brought it down hard on Vanessa's ass, making a loud smack as it connected with the tanned cheek of Vanessa's bared ass. Vanessa cried out against the gag, but little noise was emitted.

"Nice firm cheeks Vanny, those workouts have done you the world of good I see, don't you think Jules?"

Julia climbed on to the bed beside Chanelle and squeezed the other cheek of Vanessa's firm ass.

"Yes, very firm and soft, just right for a spanking I think."

And she raised her hand high as well and let it connect with the pliable flesh.

Vanessa's ass showed two hand prints clearly where she had been hit.

"I think a good strapping is in order, don't you my darling?" Chanelle asked Julia.

"I agree, I think we should raise a few good welts on this nice firm ass and give it some color." Julia said putting her arm around Chanelle.

"Let's get these legs secured and then we can have some fun with this, what did Kat call her? Oh yeah, sick bitch."

The two women got off the bed and pulled hard on Vanessa's legs as she struggled against them. After a small battle of strength was won by the women, Vanessa was tied securely and a folded pillow stuffed under her hips, raising her ass high off the bed and giving them a nice view of the tender flesh of Vanessa's ass and pussy area.

Vanessa continued to protest her displeasure at being treated like this, but only muffled grunts could be heard.

"I think it's time to get her to sing a different song Jules, why don't we conduct a little sexual symphony of our own."

"I'd like that, it sounds like it would be fun to hear her sing a different tune from what I've heard so far."

"I have to get this on a separate tape. This is worth saving for future use."

Chanelle got off the bed and went to the spare room to change tapes and start the camera back up. She grabbed another leather strap, similar to the one she used earlier and returned to the bedroom. She tossed it to Jules, who swished it, feeling the action it had.

"Very nice feel Chaney, I like the snap at the end when I flick it." Julia said while admiring the strap's action.

Chanelle went to the nightstand and retrieved her own favorite strap and they stood on opposite sides of the bed facing each other.

"Are you ready to conduct my dear?"

"Yes I am." replied Julia.

"Then let's create a new solo masterpiece from this ignorant bitch, shall we?" Chanelle said with sarcasm in her voice.

The two women raised their arms together and brought the straps down on Vanessa's ass cheeks at the same time.

The sound filled the room as the straps connected with her ass. Vanessa howled and strained at her bonds, and then started to sob.

"Do you like that little bitchy woman? Want some more do you? Well we won't disappoint you then, will we Jules?" Chanelle said in a mock sweetness.

They raised their hands again and laid two more stripes of red across their captive.

"I think I can make her sing better than that Jules, let me adjust myself here, so I can get a better shot at that pretty little cunt, as she calls it, and see if she can hit a higher note."

Vanessa struggled furiously at her bonds to no avail. She was their captive, and whatever they wanted to do to her, she was going to be the object of their attention. Chanelle adjusted her stance and let the strap fly, so that it came down across Vanessa's ass cheek and the tip finishing on her pussy lips. A high pitched scream issued from the gagged mouth of Vanessa and Chanelle said,

"See I knew I could get her to hit a high "C"." and she laughed at her joking reply.

Julia looked at Chanelle and said,

"I think I'd like to try that too."

And raised her hand and carefully aimed her strike. Her strap fell like Chanelle's across Vanessa's ass and ended with the tip hitting the middle of her pussy. The flesh of Vanessa's pussy swelled immediately where it had been hit.

"Look at the pretty color she has Jules. I've always liked how pink her lips are and the soft blond hair she has. She looks like a little jewel." Chanelle cooed.

Two very red streaks darkened the otherwise pink lips of Vanessa's pussy.

"Look Chaney, I think Van likes to be spanked. Is that her pussy giving us a treat from inside?" Julia said after looking down at Vanessa's pussy.

Chanelle reached between the spread legs of the restrained woman and rubbed her fingers over the swollen lips. Sure enough, a slick wetness was forming on her lips, and Chanelle rubbed some on to her fingers and brought it to her lips to taste.

"Oh my, she is very sweet and tasty. I had no idea what a little sweet pussy you had Vanny." Julia dipped her fingers into the pussy and tasted it too.

"You're right Chaney, she is very sweet tasting." Julia said in agreement.

"I think we should see how much she has to offer us for a treat to taste, don't you?" Chanelle said, looking very much as though she was enjoying what was happening.

"Let's see what the depths of her pussy will bring us shall we?" Chanelle said as she climbed on top of Vanessa and positioned herself as she had done with Katherine earlier.

"Spread those lips and let me give her a taste of the strap on those pink folds." Chanelle instructed Julia.

Vanessa screamed against the gag and struggled to avoid being hit, but with Chanelle straddling her, and Julia laying across her legs, it was a futile attempt to stop them. Julia took both thumbs and spread her pussy lips wide, giving Chanelle a clear shot at the inside of Vanessa's pussy. Clear, shiny fluid seeped from within, as Vanessa was readied for a strapping. Chanelle raised her strap higher than she had with Katherine and brought it down swiftly, letting the strap hit with accuracy.

The leather connected from her anal opening, along her slick opening and the tip ended perfectly on top of Vanessa's clit. Vanessa arched her back and screamed shrilly at the attack, and before she ready herself, another blow came, and landed precisely in the same location. More fluid erupted out of her pussy and Chanelle marveled at her.

"You are really getting off on this, aren't you Van?" Chanelle asked her.

Vanessa shook her head no in response and Chanelle laid another hit along the open pussy, with the tip finding its way inside the spread lips and sinking in. Vanessa howled again and Chanelle asked again if she enjoyed it. Vanessa thought better of it this time and nodded her head as she sobbed and sniffled.

"Good, because you are going to get a taste of what it's like to be a slave." Chanelle said with a tone of vengeful control.

"Let's bring Kat in here so she can see what it's like on the other end of things." Chanelle said to Julia.

Julia got up and went to the living room to get Katherine. Katherine was tending to Trisha, who had come around and was sobbing into Katherine's neck as Katherine held her in her arms.

"How is she Kat?" Julia asked.

"She has a tear about a half inch on her pussy and she thinks her cervix is bruised as well, so how do you think she is." Katherine replied in a nasty tone.

"I'm so sorry Kat, I didn't think it would get out of hand like that. I knew Vanessa was cruel, but not like that. How would you like to take some retribution on Vanessa for yourselves, for the pain she caused you both?" Julia asked her.

"You mean give her a taste of her own cruelty?" she questioned.

"Yup, you can do whatever you want to her." Julia answered.

"I'd be glad to do it for Trisha's sake, as well as my own." Katherine said angrily.

Katherine looked down at Trisha and said very lovingly,

"Will you be okay while I go in and take out some anger on that bitch sweetheart?"

"I'll be okay honey, you go and give her something nasty for me." Trisha said between sobs.

Katherine left her on the sofa and covered her with the blanket. She leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips, and caressed her cheek. The two women went back to the bedroom, and saw Chanelle dipping her tongue into Vanessa's pussy, tasting the fresh flow of fluid erupting.

"I think you should get a taste of this Kat, she's very delicious." Chanelle invited.

"I don't want to taste that rotten piece of shit, I want to make her suffer like Trisha and I have." Katherine cursed.

"Then she's all yours my angel, have fun." And Chanelle handed Katherine the strap which was now wet with pussy juice.

Katherine looked at the strap and tested the feel of it.

"Let me sit where you are Chaney, I want to make her really suffer for what she's done to Trisha." Katherine asked.

Chanelle got up and Katherine took her place, straddling Vanessa at the waist, locking her between her thighs. Katherine brought the strap down, but it was too far down to do any real damage.

"Raise yourself up a little Kat and you'll get a better shot." Chanelle instructed her.

Katherine sat more upright and then let another swing fly. This time it connected with a loud smack as the end of the strap landed on the opening of Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa howled and sobbed and shook her head in protest at the painful stoke.

"How do you like it, you miserable bitch. Now you'll know what it's like to receive this kind of treatment and will think twice about doing it to someone else."

Katherine raised the strap again and brought it down as hard as she could. The tip landed on Vanessa's clit, causing it to swell immediately and turn very red.

Vanessa arched her back and screamed loudly at the gag, but Katherine wanted to return the punishment they had received from her. Katherine brought the strap down several more times with great accuracy on Vanessa's exposed flesh.

"You're quite good with that strap Kat. You'd make a good Dom, you know that." Chanelle said with admiration.

"I don't want to be a Dom, I just want to make her hurt as much as I can." she said angrily. Looking down into Vanessa's whipped pussy, she could see the blood had risen to the surface greatly, turning her usual light pink lips a scarlet red.

"I'd like to give that zapper a go on her now."

Katherine asked as she looked at the two women standing together watching her. Julia picked up the little gizmo and handed it to her. Katherine put the tip through the hole of Vanessa's clit ring and pressed the button. She saw the pussy muscles contract at once, and fluid seep out.

"It works pretty good, doesn't it?" Katherine said sounding impressed.

"It sure does Kat, I've never seen her cum like that before. She must really enjoy it." Julia said back to her.

Katherine released the button and saw the muscles relax, and as they did, a flow of cum gushed out. She pressed it again and watched the process again. After several seconds, she stopped to see what it did to Vanessa.

"Look at how much cum she gives, she's as good as a cow giving milk." Katherine joked.

Chanelle and Julia both laughed, but Vanessa lay there twitching and convulsing, as her pussy went into orgasmic shock.

"Can we turn her over, I'd like to do her front as well."

The two women untied Vanessa's legs and turned her over.

With little resistance, they secured her again to the bed. Katherine said to them when they were finished,

"Did you go to some kind of school to learn how to tie someone up like this?"

"Actually, Vanessa taught us how to do it. Interesting how things come full circle don't you think?" Chanelle responded and took Vanessa's right breast in her hand and dug her nails into the tender flesh.

Vanessa looked at Chanelle with horror in her eyes, and then Julia slipped the blindfold over them, taking away her sight. Five little red marks appeared where Chanelle had dug in her nails. Katherine looked down at the helpless woman, who was spread-eagled on the bed and considered where she was going to strike next.

"Could one of you nice ladies please get me some towels?" Katherine asked.

Chanelle went to the linen closet and brought several large bath sheets back.

Katherine took them and placed them under Vanessa's head,

"What are you planning on doing Kat?" Chanelle asked in a puzzled tone.

"I have to have a pee before I go on and I can't think of a better place than on her face." Katherine replied.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
123456...8