Life at Last Ch. 10

Story Info
Kat and Trisha, or Kat and Lynn?
10k words
4.4
13.5k
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

The Sunday morning sun streamed in through a crack in the curtains as day broke, waking Jazz and Lynn. They crawled out of bed together and took turns going to relieve themselves. They went to the living room and sat together and talked about their night together and the future venture they were going to start. Ling was next to rise and relieved herself and then joined them. Ling went to Lynn and kissed her and then did the same to Jazz. Katherine and Trisha lay together in each others arms as they whiled away the time together.

"Do you really want to be spanked and hurt when we make love honey?" Katherine asked her.

"It's something I've enjoyed since I was a teenager, baby. Ever since my friends mom did it to me, I've been hooked on it. As long as it's not damaging pain, I really get off on it. Why? Does it bother you that I do?" She said back.

"It's just that we went through all of that with Chanelle and Julia and I thought you would be finished with being treated like that." Katherine said with concern.

"I only became a slave because they are they only women who do that sort of thing. I'd rather it be done with love than discipline. If you are willing to try, I'll show you what I like and how to do it." Trisha said caressing Katherine.

Katherine looked at her deeply and said,

"I'll try it because I love you so much and want to please you and make you happy." Trisha kissed her warmly and told her,

"That's why I love you so much too. You want to make me happy like I want to do to you. We are good together and our new friendship with those three girls is going to let us share a wonderful experience in mutual love and pleasure. Did you see how they all got into doing with us? They were avid pupils and tried whatever they were taught. They all did it with care and thoughtfulness. I'm so happy being with you and this is just the icing on the cake to have them with us. " Trisha said to her smiling.

"I like them all too. I really enjoyed when you all did me. I passed out from so much pleasure. I only hope it doesn't hurt me in the long run. You know, passing out and stuff. I don't want to get brain damage or something." Katherine said with worry underlying her response.

"You won't get brain damage baby. You'll get pussy damage from being fisted like you do. I was concerned about that. I'm worried you'll get stretched too far and your pussy will never be tight again." Trisha said with equal worry in her voice.

Katherine laughed slightly and said,

"I don't think it'll stay stretched baby. If women have as many kids as they do and their pussies go back to normal after a few days or a week, mine should be okay with just a hand or two. I really get off feeling that inside me. There's something about that filled up feeling that I like so much."

"If you like it and you won't get damaged, then I'll fist you anytime you want it." Trisha said with eased feelings.

"And I'll spank and do the things you want me to do to you as well." Katherine said back and they hugged and kissed each other.

"Well, let's get up and see to those girls out there and make some breakfast for us." Katherine said to Trisha.

"Okay honey, let's do it." She said back and they went into the living room naked together and greeted the others.

"Don't you two look so lovely together." Lynn said to them.

"Good morning ladies. Did you all have a good sleep?" Katherine asked them.

"Slept like a lamb Kat." Lynn said back.

"I was asleep in minutes and woke up feeling great Jazz said.

"I was in heaven all night." Ling replied.

"Great to hear. So what should we make for breakfast?"

Everyone was hungry from the marathon sex they had yesterday and wanted to eat heartily. They all went to the kitchen and did something each to get the meal prepared. Trisha took the time to watch how they worked together and was impressed that five women could be in a small place and get things done without interfering with one another. This sat well with her in hopes this could carry onto their new business. If they could work together here, it would be much easier in their new store. With the table set and the food ready, they sat and ate and talked about their new business venture.

"How are we going to divide the money we make after bills?" Jazz asked.

"I was thinking that we would pool the money and divide it equally among us. That way we would all have a share if one side wasn't doing well yet. I figure some things will takeoff right away, and others will come about when we advertise. Which is what I want to discuss. How would you all go about putting this out there for people to know about?" Trisha asked them.

Jazz spoke up right away and said, " I do a lot of dancers and they will spread the word about where I am. This of course will trickle over into what everyone else is doing. It's free and it'll get our name out there quick."

"That sounds like it'll be great for one segment. But how do we reach the bigger market place?" Katherine asked them.

Ling was quick to suggest,

"I think we should make up flyers and we can go into the clubs where the people who are most likely to use our services will be hanging out."

"That's a great idea Ling. We can let everyone know what we do there and then everyone can come for whatever we do."

Trisha gave her thoughts on things,

"We can take an ad out in the local papers and offer deals to those who come in the first couple of days. Maybe we can get a story done on us and have free publicity as well."

"Great thinking Trish. In fact, great thinking from everyone. I think we can safely say that we have most of the bases covered and we should be able to expect a good turn out for our opening and new and repeat business." Katherine said to them glowingly.

They sat and ate and talked about how they would set things up and how it would be run. They talked about which bank to use for their new account and getting the money end of things in order. By the time breakfast was over and the table cleared, they had worked out most of the details of the business, including duties. As they sat in the living room talking, the phone rang and Katherine answered.

"Hi Connor, how's things?" she asked.

"Sure, anytime after two would be great. Take care and I'll see you both then."

And hung up the phone.

"Royce is coming home after two, so we have a few hours till then. What would you all like to do till then?" Katherine asked.

"I'd like to give that pussy of yours one more good licking." Jazz said to her.

"I don't really want to get into any sex stuff right now, just in case we get to involved and they come home early." Katherine said to her and Jazz looked dejected.

"Don't worry Jazz. There will be plenty of opportunities to make me cum in to that sweet mouth of yours." Katherine said to her as she stroked her hair.

"I'll hold you to a rain check then." Jazz said smiling.

"I think Jazz needs to have her pussy done if you ask me." Lynn said pointing to Jazz's pussy.

Jazz had never shaved or waxed her pubic hair and it was thick, being of Indian descent.

"I agree, it needs to be given Trisha's treatment." Katherine said, putting her hand between Jazz's legs and feeling her hairy pussy.

"Think of a design you'd like to have her carve into it Jazz, and then we can color it too." Ling said to her.

"We all have ours done and it's good for Trisha to practice." She added.

Jazz stopped looking put out by the comments and gave the idea some thought and said she'd like to have a cat done and she would tattoo in the eyes and whiskers later.

"That sounds like it will be amazing. I'm already thinking about mine and other combinations we can do. This is going to be really cool." Ling said excitedly.

Trisha led Jazz to the bathroom and got her shaver and razors out. Jazz sat back on the toilet and Trisha went about trimming her hair down to a shorter length. When she finished the trimming, Jazz ran her fingers over her hair and looked at them and said,

"My parents would die if they knew I did this you know. They say it's against our religion to shave or cut any hair on our bodies. I guess I'd be outcast if they found out, but it's not like I'll see them and drop my pants and say, 'Hey look what I did,' because I think my dad would have a heart attack if he knew and my mom would faint or something." She said laughing.

"You always did hate your parents religious ways Jazz. Even when we met, you were doing things that your parents disliked and disapproved of. I mean, think of how they'd feel knowing you were making out like a bandit with all of us." Ling said to her.

"Really. That would just kill them both. They want me to get married to some nice Indian boy that they choose for me. Not a hope in hell that's going to happen, now is it." Jazz said with exaggeration.

They all laughed and Trisha lathered her pussy hair up and got ready to shave out the design.

"Just a face Jazz?" Trisha asked her.

"Yup, full face and nothing else." She replied.

Trisha used her finger to outline the area to be shaved and started to take off the hair. Slowly she worked at it until after twenty minutes, she had a basic outline of a cat's head. Rinsing the lather off with a cloth, She showed Jazz her new design. Jazz stood and looked in the mirror and said,

"Cool. I can't wait to put some ink on it and really bring it together."

Jazz turned and showed everyone her new look and they all agreed that Trisha was a great artist and couldn't wait to see it once Jazz had finished it off.

"What color would you like to do it in?" Trisha asked her.

"I think I'd like it to be pink like Lings." She answered.

Katherine went to the kitchen and returned with the coloring. Jazz lay back on the bed with a towel under her as Katherine mixed the color to a nice deep pink. Katherine dabbed it on, making sure it was well coated and told her to leave it on for twenty minutes until it was soaked in to her hair. They all sat and talked about different ideas on how to combine the two methods and wrote down some thoughts.

Two o'clock came quickly and Jazz hurried into the shower and rinsed herself off. Coming back out, she showed them her new finished look.

"Oh Jazz, that's beautiful," Ling said to her. "I think we have a winner here." Lynn said as she stroked it.

"You do great work Trish." Katherine said to her.

Jazz got dressed quickly and they all packed their things up. They discussed a time when they could get together again, and then the three girls left and drove away. Five minutes later, Connor and Royce pulled into the driveway. Katherine invited him into the living room and asked if he would like something to drink.

"A coke would be fine Katherine. Thank you."

"Call me Kat. Everyone seems to think that should be my new nickname."

"Okay Kat. I like that. Brings a couple of visions to mind." Connor joked.

Katherine and Trisha laughed and Katherine went to the kitchen for his drink.

"So how was your weekend, boys?" Trisha asked them.

"We had a blast Trisha. We went to the arcade and I beat Dad so many times, it wasn't funny." Royce said excitedly.

"I let you win." Connor said as he ruffled Royce's hair.

"We had a great time Trisha. How about you two, Have a good time doing whatever it was that you were doing?"

"Oh, it was eventful. We worked out a lot of things we had to go over and I think things are going to be just fine." Trisha said looking at him with an affectionate look in her eyes.

Connor picked up on the way she looked at him, and returned the look with equal interest. Katherine came back in with drinks for all of them and sat down beside Connor on the couch.

"Here you go, Hon." She said as she handed Connor his drink. Trisha looked at her with mild surprise at the flagrant way she was cozying up to him. Connor took the drink and looked at Katherine with a bit of wonderment at the term of endearment.

"So how is your home repair business going?" Katherine asked him.

"I'm pretty busy right now, but I have a break coming up that I'm looking forward to. Lots of people need to get their houses in order and I'm one of them. I'm hoping to build some cool outdoor structures then." Connor said with a feeling she was leading up to something.

"That sounds great. What are you going to build?" She asked.

"I thought I'd put up a pergola in back and build a patio deck as well." He answered.

"You always were a talented man Connor. I remember some of the things you designed for us and for other people when we were together."

Connor looked at Katherine and then quickly to Trisha to see if he could tell if something was going on.

"I guess I have a gift of being able to see things in my mind before I build them. I love to create dreams for people."

"Yes you do. You are very gifted in many ways, if I remember rightly." Katherine said with a smile as she took a drink.

Connor looked at her and smiled in a thoughtful way and Trisha knew he was catching on to where she was going.

"I wanted to ask you something. We have a shop that we need to renovate and get ready for opening, and I couldn't think of anyone but you. I was hoping you might come over there and have a look at it and see what you think. There are five of us who are getting in on it, but none of us are talented enough to do the work we need done. Please say you'll come over and at least look at it for us and give us an idea on what needs to be done." Katherine said to him and casually put her hand on his thigh as she said it.

Connor looked at her hand and then into her eyes as he weighed the consequences at saying yes.

"Well, like I said. I'm pretty busy right now, but I could drop around next weekend and have a look at it for you."

Katherine looked at him with big, round, watery eyes as she thanked him.

"Oh Connor, thank you so much. It really means a lot to me and all of us for that matter. We want to start it up soon and we need to get it looking good for opening day. I knew you were the right man for the job." Katherine said to him as she caressed his thigh again. Connor looked at Trisha for a sign and then to Katherine to see if something was missing that he didn't see. Trisha looked at him and said,

" You know Connor, Katherine has told me so much about you and I think you are the right one for the job too. She's talked about how talented you are at things and I'd like to see you in action myself."

"Really? Katherine talks about me? Is that right? Well wonders never do cease to happen." Connor said mockingly.

"I do. I tell everyone how great you are. And as far as we are concerned, I never said I didn't like you or ever stopped loving you. We had our problems and things just went wrong. There are times I sit and think of what life could be like if we were still together."

Connor put his drink down and looked at the both of them.

"I get the feeling you two are trying to get one over on me. I'm not sure how, but I said I'd come and look at this place and I will. Business renovations are a tricky thing and take a lot of money to do. I just hope you've looked at that side of things in your budget." He said to them.

"We have looked into that and we are hoping you can give us a bit of a break on the price." Trisha said in a matter of fact way. Connor looked at her and then Katherine and said,

"I had a feeling you two were leading up to something. I don't do things cheap and I don't like to be paid cheap either. I'll keep my word and give you an estimate, but I won't do this for free."

"We aren't asking you to do it for free, Connor. We'll pay you what you ask for, just maybe not all in cash. I was hoping we could work something else out in trade." Katherine said sweetly.

"And just what could you pay me with in trade?" ha said suspiciously.

"I think we can work something out that is mutually beneficial to all parties concerned." Katherine said, feeling like the bait was set and the trap was closing.

"This I'd like to see. I know you aren't working, and there isn't anything you have that I want." Connor said with a superior tone.

"Oh, don't be so sure. I bet if we talk about it after you look at the place, there's something I'm sure we have that you'll want." Katherine said with just as much superiority in her voice as well.

"Okay, let me know when you want me there and I'll arrange my schedule."

"Thank you Connor, I really appreciate this." A

nd Katherine leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Me too Connor." And Trisha rose from her chair and kissed him on the lips for a couple of seconds. Katherine looked at her with surprise at her boldness and Connor looked at her with desire. He loved the way her lips felt and wondered how the rest would feel.

"I have to get back and see to a few things, so give me a call and let me know when you want me out there, okay." He said to Katherine as they got to the door.

"I will. And Connor, I really do still love you and talk about you." Katherine said to him and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek again.

Connor hugged her back and said,

"Thanks Kat. I still love you and think of you often as well. I do miss the good times we had together, and your love for me," then turned and walked out the door to his truck.

Before backing out he waved good bye and then drove away. Katherine and Trisha walked back into the living room and Katherine turned to Trisha as they got there and said,

"What are you playing at missy? What do you mean saying that and then kissing him like that?"

"I was making sure he had something to think about later. I want him to have some kind of idea on how we're going to pay him. I didn't say anything that bothered him, in fact look at what he said before he left." Trisha said in defense.

"Well, he did say how much he misses me and that he still loves me. That's nice to know. Maybe it won't be as hard as I thought convincing him to take us out in trade for his work." "Maybe. And maybe you two might get back together again. You never know what can happen."

Katherine looked at Trisha with a sly look and thought about what she had just said. "Maybe." She said back.

Trisha shrugged her shoulders and put her arms around Katherine and hugged her tightly. Katherine responded in kind and they didn't say anything else about the matter for the rest of the day.

Royce went out to play with his friends and left the two women to spend the day together. Connor drove home thinking about what he had just been told and wondered what the two women were up to. He remembered the kiss that Trisha had given him and fantasized a little on what she would be like to make love to. He loved the way she looked and wondered just what lay beneath her clothes. He thought too about how Katherine felt as she hugged him and remembered how her body felt against his. He still yearned to feel her naked body next to his and touch her the way he used to. He remembered how her breasts had pressed against him and the softness of her lips on his cheek, and felt his cock beginning to grow in response. Yes, it would be great to make love to his ex wife again, and maybe to her friend as well. Hell he thought, it would be the be all and end all to do it with both of them. He laughed at himself for being the typical male and having a fantasy about being with two women together. He drove in to his driveway and parked and sat for a moment and pondered what that might be like to see his ex wife doing Trisha and fucking them both at the same time. He shook his head and told himself he should just get a grip on himself and went to his backyard to start work. The weekend ended and Trisha went to work and Royce went to school, leaving Katherine alone.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers