Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha, can I join you?"

"Please, Rashad, hurry!"

Rashad pulled back the shower curtain and stepped into the shower. He just stood there for a few seconds, taking in the sight of Samantha's naked, wet body. She was gorgeous; he always had a thing for wet women.

His eyes traveled down, following the path of some soap suds. He saw her soft flat belly and down to her trimmed pubic hair that was hiding her sex from his feasting eyes. He stepped forward and touched her waist, his hands gliding up to her breasts, then over to her arms and down to her hands where he grabbed the bar of soap from her. "Turn around" he whispered in a husky passion filled voice.

She eagerly complied and he then swept her hair over to the side so he could wash her back, slowly his hands slid up and down her back, she began to moan slightly, he stepped up so her back was pressed up to his chest, she could feel his hard penis pressed up against her ass and lower back. His hands slid around to the front of her body, caressing her belly and back up to her breasts. Their breathing increased and she started moving her hips side to side rubbing his cock against her soft globes of her ass.

Samantha was in heaven; her fantasy was coming true as she reveled in the soft touch of his hands on her skin, the feel of his slightly calloused skin on her sensitive flesh. She thought about how he looked as he stepped into the shower.

Her thoughts came back to the present when she felt his hand coming down towards her pussy. She tilted her head back and let it rest against his chest, she then slid her arms back around him and grabbed his butt cheeks, pulling him closer to her so she could rub him against her with more control.

Rashad was rubbing her clit and reveled in the sweet moans coming from her; he couldn't help but match them in his own low voice. He was so turned on right now, feeling her hard clit, the moist heat coming from her sex, and the sensations of her ass rubbing against his cock were almost more than he could handle.

His fingers continued lower so he could press a finger into her pussy, she was so tight he couldn't wait to feel his cock enveloped in her hot center. Rashad pressed another finger into her tight cunt, stretching her in preparation for his cock. He whispered into her ear "Bend over and put your hands against the wall." She happily obliged and spread her legs apart slightly.

He stepped back slightly so he could position his cock at her entrance and he slowly began to press into her. Rashad slid in easily, because she was so hot, wet, and ready for him.

She was so tight and felt so good surrounding him, he had to pause and just enjoy the sensation. Samantha was impatient and began to move her hips, snapping him out of his reverie. They quickly began pushing back and forth against each other, moaning, grunting, and calling each other's names.

Samantha felt the beginning of her climax coming, her breathing increased as did her moans.

Rashad knew she was close so he reached around and started rubbing her clit and suddenly he pinched it lightly between thumb and forefinger, she climaxed immediately.

She came so hard her knees gave out. He held her up and held still until her trembling subsided, then he started pounding into her hard bringing on his climax just moments later.

Samantha turned and rested back against the shower wall, a small smile played on her lips. Rashad knelt down and picked up the forgotten soap and began soaping up her legs, he moved up her calves, to her thighs and then spreading her legs out more he leaned forward and licked her clit.

She gasped and said "what are you doing?"

He said "I just want to taste you."

She couldn't believe how lucky she was, she found a man that was so fun to be around and he wasn't selfish when it came to sex, he wanted to please her as much as she wanted to please him. His licking was more and more urgent, when he slipped two fingers into her pussy, she climaxed again.

Breathing hard, they both rinsed off and got out of the shower, she wrapped him in a towel and he did the same for her. She lead him into the bedroom, put the food on the floor, pulled back the blankets and removed his towel, he climbed onto the bed and lay down. Samantha removed her towel, then climbed onto the bed as well, laying her head on his chest, completely relaxed.

"Thank you, honey that was perfect."

"My pleasure, Sam, believe me."

They laid there cuddling for a while and then Rashad remembered dinner, he got out of the bed and pulled the bag onto it. He pulled out 2 silver trays, which were still warm, and handed one to her and opened his. He had gotten Chicken Alfredo and Vegetable Lasagna for her. He reached in the bag and pulled out the foil covered garlic bread and the two sodas that were in there. They ate and spent the rest of the night in bed talking, watching TV, and making love.

October 5, 2012 (Friday)

Rashad walked into Cabrera Inc., it was a 56 story tall Darkness building in downtown DC. He was wearing a black polo with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black Nikes. He walked up to the reception desk and spoke to the woman behind the counter.

"Hi, I have a 9 am appointment with Arthur Cabrera, my name is Javon Helmsley." He said with smile. The woman, who looked to be 23, smiled back and punched a few keys on her computer. When she was done, she handed him a visitor's badge.

"Take that elevator to the 56th floor, he is waiting for you." She said while pointing at an elevator that was separate from the main elevators in the building. Rashad walked over to the elevator and pushed the call button. The door immediately opened. Inside on the button panel, there was only one number, 56. Rashad pushed it, and the elevator shot up.

*****

Samantha groans as her eyes open. Her hand slides across the bed but doesn't find Rashad on either side of her. Her head turns and looks around and then remembers about his appointment. She smiled some and sits up. A soft groan came from her throat as her hands run down sore flesh. Her left hand slides between her legs as her cheeks flush some. Her stomach grumbles in hunger as she slides to the edge of the bed and gets up.

"Too early in the morning for Italian" She says as she opens one drawer near the bed and finds the hotel menu for the kitchen. She runs through the list and picks up the phone dialing the kitchen.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" A male voice asked.

"I would like to make an order for room 243. I would like the club sandwich with a garden salad. Add some ranch dressing with it and a pitcher of iced tea with lemon." She said as the man said ok and she hung up the phone. She pulled out a $20 from her purse and hid the case of money away so it wasn't touched by anyone.

She went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before stepping out into the bedroom in a towel. She went to her clothes and pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top. She slipped on a pair of silken white panties and a matching bra before slipping into the other clothes. She was rubbing at her hair sitting on the bed when a knock on the door came. She had the towel around her shoulders as she answered the door to the room service guy. He held a tray in his hands as he smiled at her. His short cropped brown hair was hidden under a bell boy hat as the uniform of red with the hotel logo on it was slightly loose on him.

"Your room service, miss" He said nicely as she nods.

"Put it on the table. Thank you." She said as he sat it on the table for her. He walked back towards the door as she held out the twenty to him. He took it and gave her the change. She let him keep five as he smiles and nods to her before leaving. She closed the door and locked it behind him before going to her breakfast. She picks up the remote for the TV and flicks through the channels as she eats. When she finished eating, she returned to her hair and drew it up. She had liked how she had done it last night. Though she wished it was longer and hung lower to her waist. She was trying to let it grow longer. She would love to be able to style it better that way. Her bare feet moved to the window as she stared out at the city. She had only ever driven through DC. She hated the traffic patterns on the highways around the city when she had gone through this way.

'I could never let my family know I am with Rashad. They are such racists. Thank the gods I never grew up like that. I love him with everything in me. I couldn't see myself with anyone else anymore.' She thought as a very large grin spread over his lips. She softly howled out and giggled in delight of the thoughts of being with Rashad. She turned on MTV and began to dance around the hotel room like a little kid singing to this song and that one. Her hair bobs and shifts over her shoulders as her ass wiggles and her tits jiggle. Her cheeks were flushed as her body moved.

*****

Rashad sat in Arthur's office staring at the man across his huge wood desk. Arthur had his hands folded on top of a folder full of papers with a smile on his face.

"Thank you for meeting with me today, Rashad." He said, the smile never leaving his face. Rashad on the other hand had a shocked expression on his face. 'How'd he know my name?'

"I know what you're thinking, and the answer is, I have been watching you for a couple of weeks now. In fact the day you were bitten, we were there watching you." He said, he could see the questioning look on Rashad's face. "Let me explain. The wolf that bit you was an experiment that got away. We are lycanthrope, werewolves, and we have been in existence for millennia. But, for all our powers the one thing we haven't been able to master is who becomes a lycanthrope. You have to be born one to become one."

"With modern technology the way it is, we found the gene that enables the transformation and were trying to find a way to pass that gene to a normal human. We injected the serum into that test subject, and thought that it hadn't work. Then he escaped and went back to where we had picked him up, Norfolk Virginia. We had a chip in him so we could follow, and when we showed up, we saw him attack and bite you. We caught him, and were going to "deal with you" but decided to see what happened next."

"We watched as you changed, as your instincts and senses became what they are. We saw the first fight you were in and set up the second to test your abilities. Then when we were satisfied, we invited you to the tournament, to see how far you would go, to see if you had the killer instinct to be a true lycanthrope. We are satisfied in what we have seen." He finished talking and leaned back in his plush leather chair.

"Who is we you keep talking about?" Rashad said while trying to absorb everything the man was saying to him.

"We refers to the Darkness Walker pack. When you are a part of a pack, there is no I, only we." Arthur said to him.

"Okay. So now you have seen that I can fight, do you want me to keep fighting for you now?" Rashad asked skeptically.

"No. The fighting ends now. We want to hire you into the company. Cabrera Inc. is run for and by Darkness Walkers. We are the only real city living werewolves, so we take care of our own. Since you were bitten by our experiment, you are one of us." Arthur explained.

"What would I be doing for you?" Rashad asked.

"We want you in our IT department" Arthur was saying as he opened up the folder in front of him "it shows here that you just graduated with an Associate in Network Security from Old Dominion. Now even though your GPA was a 2.74, you maintained a 3.85 in all of your core classes. We would start you off at an entry level position, but after a couple more years of school and training, you would be a full member of the IT team." Arthur said closing the file.

"That...sounds good. What would be my starting pay and when would I start?" Rashad asked.

"Your starting pay would be $32,390.00 a year. As to when you start, that brings up an interesting situation." Arthur said. Rashad leaned forward to hear what the new situation was. "Normally, when a cub goes through their first change, they are around family and other pack members. Once the change happens, they are sent to pack owned grounds and taught for a year about whom and what they are and how to control it. In your unique case, you actually older than a cub, usually they are between 16 and 18."

"What we are going to do is send you out to a specialized training ground to bring you up to speed in what you can do, but at the same time, we will be studying you since you are the first of your kind." Arthur said. Rashad leaned back in the chair and thought about what he had just been told.

"What about Samantha, will she be able to come with me?" Rashad asked.

"No, she is still human, and we have secrets that she can't find out about. While you are out training, you will have no way to contact the outside world. For that period, you don't exist. She will have to fend for herself while you are away." Arthur said. Rashad noticed that the smile had left his face.

Rashad sat back and thought for a few minutes. He knew he had to find out how to control the beast within him, and who better than others like him. He loved Samantha, but he knew that if he didn't get this training, she could be hurt in the long run. He would die if he hurt her. "Ok, I accept the offer for a job and the training." Rashad said and watched as Arthur stood up and came around the desk with his hand out to shake his. Rashad stood up and took the hand offered and said "There is a condition. I want you to pay for 2 surgeries for Samantha."

"Okay, Which ones?" Arthur asked looking into his eyes.

"She needs a Cholecystectomy and a..."

*****

A soft hum came from Samantha's throat as she tossed cards back and forth across the bed. Her eyes wondered to the clock and sighs some. She was hoping they weren't keeping him there against his will. Though she has seen him fight. She grinned some. Even when he didn't fight in his other form she still liked it a lot. Her stomach growls some. She ordered some room service and got some lunch, Grilled chicken salad and sweet tea. She had decided to call up her mother and found that only her grandmother was home. She lay across the bed with her legs kicking some in the air behind her.

"Yeah, Grandma, I'm doing well. Things have been going real well. Yeah, I know. Tell everyone I said hi and that I miss them." She said as she laughs some at a joke her grandmother made. "No, I thought that picture looked better than the other one. I decided to change it. Yeah no problem, I love you. Talk to you later. Okay, I am always safe. No worries. Bye." She said before hanging up the phone. She rolls over and stares up at the ceiling.

"They are keeping him too long. I wonder what that guy wants with him. Hopefully they aren't going to give him another fight too soon. I want my time with him." She said as her fingers slid down over the collar of her tank top. She thought about their time in the shower together. She thought about how his fingers moved across her sensitive skin and how hot and bothered she became as he teased before sending her to cloud nine. She closed her eyes for a little bit just lying there listening to the news on the TV. Her bladder called her name as she rolled over and went into the bathroom. She decided to freshen up some as she hums and wiggles her butt as she stood in front of the mirror.

*****

Rashad was driving the Mazda to Washington International Airport to pick Terrance up from his flight. He glanced at his watch and saw that it was 4:36 pm. Before he had left Arthur's office, he had called Terrance and told him that a plane would fly him to DC to get Samantha and then fly them back. He also explained that he had to show him something that would explain everything that had happened. Terrance begrudgingly agreed to take the flight and would be landing in 10 minutes.

Rashad made it to the private hanger as the plane was taxing in and was waiting at the bottom of the steps as Terrance came down. Rashad noticed that he still looked pissed, 'well so would I if I was in the same position' he thought to himself.

"Alright Terrance, here's the short and sweet of what's going on: I was turned into a werewolf, your girl fell in love with me, I fell in love with her, she came here to start a new life with me, I can't have her living here anymore for her own safety, you need to take her back cause she still has feelings for you." Rashad said in one breath.

The look of disbelief was written all over Terrance's face. "Is that the best you could come up with? I mean damn Rashad, we were friends and then you stole my woman. After all that I at least expected the truth. But why should I expect the truth from a..." Terrance was saying and then stopped as Rashad turned into his Crinos form and hunched down to look at Terrance in the face.

"See" Rashad grunted to Terrance and then turned back into his human form. Terrance sat there open mouthed with no words coming out. Then he shut his mouth and looked at Rashad for an explanation. Rashad led Terrance back to his car and began driving back to the hotel; while they drove he explained everything up to meeting him at the airport. Terrance just sat there and listened. When Rashad was finished Terrance looked at him.

"How do you know she will come back with me?" Terrance asked.

"Because, I am going to do something that leaves her no other choice" Rashad said and then picked up his phone and called a number that Arthur had provided. A woman picked up on the other line and she and Rashad talked for a couple of minutes and then hung up. When they pulled up to the Motel 6, there was a gorgeous woman standing there waiting for them. She was 5'6" tall with long brown hair tied into a pony tail. She looked to weigh about 105 lbs. and had curves and thickness in all the right places. She was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and a halter top that showed her pierced belly button. When she saw Rashad she walked up to him and put her arm around his waist.

"Who is she?" Terrance asked as he came around the car and looked at the woman.

"Her name is Veronica, and she's like me. This is the first time I've met her, but she is helping me get Samantha to go back with you, so just roll with it." Rashad said as he and Veronica walked inside, to the elevator and up to his room.

Rashad let go of Veronica to open the door. When he stepped into the room, Samantha was coming out of the bathroom. When she saw him she ran up to him and was about to kiss him when she saw Veronica walk in and put her arms around Rashad, and then Rashad put his arms around her. Samantha took a step back and looked at Rashad with a questioning look.

"Arthur and I talked, I found out that I was meant to be with a pack, and so I have to be with a member of the pack to be accepted." He said with a smile that he did not feel. "By the way, Samantha this is Veronica, my mate." Samantha looked on the verge of crying. She backed up from him and it took all his will power not to break and tell her the truth, but he stayed the course.

"I know we had fun, but I thought about it and, you fell for me so quickly. You say you want to be with me, but isn't that what you said to Terrance? So I figure you'll be with me, until something better comes along. I don't want to deal with that, so I have something better now." Rashad said and then shared a kiss with Veronica, and made sure that Samantha could see their tongues going into each other's mouth. When they were done, Rashad looked at Samantha; he could see the anger and the hurt in her eyes.

"I do love you; I don't want anyone else but you." Samantha said with a pleading tone. "Please, don't leave me." She said as she started to walk up to him. He took a step back and kept his grip on Veronica.