Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on a couple of minutes, then I told her to use her tongue on the sensitive spot underneath the head of my dick. She did, and that felt great. One of the things I had learned to do is control my orgasm. I could go pretty much go as long as I wanted, and shoot off when I wanted.

I pulled out of her mouth, then lowered my balls in her mouth. She gently sucked on my balls for a few minutes. I stuck my finger in her pussy and started playing with her again. It wasn't long before she came again. I was really on my game tonight.

I crawled up on the bed with her and kissed her for a couple of minutes. Then I spread her legs and moved between them. I was on my knees with my dick in my hand. I used the head to tease her a little bit. I kept rubbing her clit with the head of my dick. I was so hard.

She started begging me to fuck her. So I had her guide me into her wet dripping pussy. I went slow at first so she could take it all. Once she opened up, I picked up the pace. I also started kissing her with my arms wrapped around her head and shoulders. She had her legs wrapped around my back as I slammed in and out of her pussy.

I was going to time my orgasm with hers. After a few minutes I could feel she was getting close. She loved what I did next, and so did I. I stopped my stroke, then placed my legs outside of hers. I pulled her legs tightly together while I was still inside her. I started back with my strokes, and she started clawing at my back. Her pussy got tighter, and the sensation of me inside her with her legs closed was more than she could stand.

It wasn't long before she started her climax, which was my signal to come with her, and I did. I filled her up with my cum. I kept pumping, draining myself inside her until I had no more.

I collapsed next her as our breathing slowly came back to normal. For the next twenty minutes we just laid there and massaged each other, while locked in our embrace.

Then she started playing with my dick. It came back to life. I was ready for more, so she slid down to my dick, and took me in her mouth. She started into this methodical, stimulating blow job, which I knew would end with her swallowing every drop. I let myself go, and she got me off in no time.

We back back to massaging, which went on for about twenty or so minutes again. That ended when she sucked me back up.

I rolled her over on all fours, and entered her from behind. She was still very wet, so my dick was sliding in and out with ease. This time I just started pounding. You could hear my skin slapping against her ass. I mean I was literally fucking the shit out of her. I was getting tired, and wasn't sure how long I could keep going, but I kept going and going.

I finally felt her tense up for an orgasm, so I let mine go. It was the best one yet. I'm sure I didn't have a lot of cum left, but the climax was earth shattering. In fact, based on our reaction, the earth may have moved. She screamed, I yelled, we exploded. I kept going until my hard on was gone.

We collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep. We woke up early the next morning still spent from last nights activities. Mal called in sick, and I called to tell them I would be late coming in.

We had coffee, then some breakfast. I got dressed, then told Mal I had to go home and get ready for work.

She smiled at me and said, "Jack, that was the most amazing night of lovemaking I have ever had. It was even better than when we first got married."

"Yea, it was pretty amazing, wasn't it?" I said.

"Jack, Do you think that maybe we could start seeing each other again?"

I had an idea this might be coming, so I had my answer ready.

"Mal, last night was great. Actually, it was beyond great, but that was the new me you were with. I wanted you to see the new me. The new me cannot go back to anything from the old me. I'm sorry Mal, but you almost destroyed me once, and I cannot live in fear that it might happen again."

She started to cry softly.

"I do love you Mal, but I cannot take you back. This was closure for me, and it has to be closure for you. I will never forget last night as long as I live. Maybe our paths will cross again sometime. I sure hope so."

With that I walked out the door, and out of her life. Mal knew I was right, and probably knew all along that last night was our closure.

As I walked out, I heard her say, "I love you Jack, and will never love anyone more than I love you."

That night I was back at the Iron Horse. I was drinking a beer, talking to some friends when I noticed a lady that had just sat at the bar. I was looking at her from behind, but I knew her. A couple of guys tried to buy her a drink, but she sent them away.

I walked up and said, "Hello Doctor Nelson."

She turned around, smiled, and gave me a big hug. Her eyes were a little puffy like she had been crying. I wasn't sure what was going on because it had been awhile since I had seen her.

"Jack, how are you? You look fantastic."

""You look pretty good yourself Doc."

I always thought she was such a beautiful woman.

"What brings you here? I have never seen you here before," I said.

"I just really needed to get out of my house and have a drink. I heard you talk about this place a lot, so I thought I would check it out. I was also kind of hoping you might be here," she said.

"Well here I am, and I am so glad to see you. I can never thank you enough for all you did for me Doctor Nelson," I said.

"Jack, would you do me a favor and call me Rachel?"

"Sure, Rachel. How are you doing?"

She looked at me, then started to cry. She turned away to try to hide the fact that she was crying. I pulled her to me in a hug and asked what was wrong.

"Jack, I know I talk to people about their troubles everyday for a living, but I need someone to talk to. Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, let's go out to the beer garden where it's a little more quiet."

We found a table with some privacy, and she told me what was going on. About eight or nine weeks ago, she walked into her husbands office after office hours, and caught him fucking his young nurse on the examination table. What is it the these Doctors and their nurses?

He tried to tell her it was nothing, but then admitted he had been having the affair for about eight months, and had fallen in love with his nurse. she quickly filed for divorce, and today was the day her divorce was final. It was a depressing day for her, plus she felt rejected and unattractive.

I spent about thirty minutes telling her just how beautiful I thought she was, and how sexy I found her. I told her that I had actually been attracted to her from the first day I met her.

After a couple of more drinks I had her smiling, then suggested we go inside and dance. We spent the next two hours dancing and having a great time. It really was fun being with her in a social setting.

When she decided she needed to get home, I walked her out to her car. She put her hand out to shake, but I took her in my arms and kissed her. It was a nice kiss. Just how I imagined it would be. Then I said, "Rachel, I know this is short notice, but would you go out with me tomorrow night? An official date, if you will."

"Yes Jack, I would love to go out with you," she said.

Then she threw her arms around my neck and planted a big kiss on me. It was open mouth with some tongue action. Yes, I think I am falling in love again.

I made dinner reservations at a nice steak house downtown. My plan was a nice dinner, then some drinks at a nearby high end jazz bar. I wanted everything to be perfect. I even bought some new clothes.

I was nervous as I rang her door bell. She answered the door, and my chin almost hit the floor. To say she looked beautiful, sexy, whatever, was an understatement. She looked so damn good, period.

We had a great time. We had a nice dinner, then talked, drank wine, and danced at the jazz club. It was an incredible evening. I felt like every man in the club was staring at me with envy.

We went back to her house where she invited me in. We sat on her couch and talked. We also made out a little, but nothing heavy. I was going slow and easy with her.

We pretty much saw each other every day the following week. I would stop by and see her, or she would stop by and see me.

We went out again the next Saturday. We had dinner, then went to a movie. We wound up back at her house on the couch again. This time it got a little more heated, but no sex yet.

The following Friday she invited me to her house to have dinner. We had a nice dinner that she prepared. She was a really good cook. We drank some wine, and again wound up on the couch.

"Jack, I want to ask you something." She said.

"Sure, anything Rachel."

"Do you find me attractive? I mean, are you sexually attracted to me?"

I turned and looked her in the eye and said, "Rachel, I think you are not only beautiful, but you are so sexy. Yes, I am very sexually attracted to you."

"Well, why haven't you tried anything with me. I mean, why haven't you tried to get me to bed?" She said.

I laughed and said, "Rachel honey, it's not because I am not attracted to you, it's because I have so much respect for you, and I figured you would want to take things slow."

Then she laughed and said, "Jack, I love the fact that you are such a gentleman, but I want you to take me to bed. Will you spend the night with me?"

I kissed her and said, "I have wanted you for such a long time. I have to admit something Rachel. I have fallen for you."

"I have fallen for you too Jack."

She kissed me. She opened her mouth, stuck her tongue down my throat and kissed me hard. My dick was already hard as a rock.

"I want to tell you some things before we go to my bed Jack"

"I know quite a bit about you since you were my patient, but you don't know very much about me, at least sexually."

She took a sip of wine and continued. "I was a virgin when I got married. The only man I have ever been with is my ex husband. I rarely had an orgasm with him. I usually had to fake it so he felt like a man. To be honest, he really didn't try to give me one. There never was a lot of foreplay or anything. I had to suck his dick for a few minutes, then he stuck it in."

"Did he perform oral sex, or play with you Rachel?"

"Absolutely not. He thought oral sex on a woman's vagina was disgusting. It was mainly just him doing the old pump and dump."

"I tell you this Jack in case you are disappointed in me. I will do my best to please you, but I want you to show me how."

I told Rachel not to worry because this was going to be a night we would both remember for a long time. I took her hand and led her to her bedroom. It was time for this girl to get laid proper.

She stood with her back to the edge of the bed as I kissed her. I kissed her for a minute, then turned her around facing the bed. I unhooked her dress, raised her arms, and pulled her dress over her head. She had on thong underwear. What a gorgeous body she had. I took off her bra and underwear. I took off my shirt and pants, then pressed my waist against her ass.

Her breathing increased, and I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing. I reached around and started playing with her tits while grinding against her ass. My right hand went down to her extremely wet pussy. It didn't take me long to bring her first of several orgasms. It was a good one too.

I turned her around, then pushed on her shoulders to get her on her knees. She pulled down my underwear at which point she let out a little gasp.

"My ex husband was about half this size Jack. Will that fit inside me?"

"Yes baby, but I will go slow at first."

She took me in her mouth, and started sucking. I told her what I liked, and how to do it. She got the hang of it pretty quick. In fact, she was a natural, she just needed to feel free to do it. She said I was making her feel so sexy.

I grabbed the back of her head and started slowly fucking her mouth, going as deep as I could without making her choke or gag. She was really enjoying what she was doing.

I finally pulled her up and had her lay back down on the bed with her feet on the floor. I got on my knees and crawled between her legs. She looked a little nervous, but I just smiled and drove my tongue into her pussy. I knew what buttons to push and she had her second orgasm in no time.

It was a good one. She grabbed my hair and held me on her clit as her whole body quivered with pleasure. Then she grabbed the bedspread with both hands and arched her back, letting the climax pulse throughout her body.

"Jack, I have never felt a sensation like that in my life. You are amazing. I want this night to last forever."

I laid on top of her for a little bit just kissing and caressing her. Then I stood up, lifted her legs, and laid one on each of my shoulders. Her ass was right at the edge of the bed. I slipped the head of my dick up to her pussy lips and played with her for a minute.

She was moaning, breathing hard, and begging me to hurry up and fuck her. Finally I started to ease it inside her wet and swollen pussy. It didn't take long for her to take me all in. She commented on on great it felt inside her.

I started slow, then built up a rhythm. She got in rhythm with me. She learns quickly. I waited until I felt her tense up, then I started slamming her. She screamed as her orgasm approached. I could feel mine building too. We came together, and I must say it may have been the best orgasms I have ever had. She thinks this was her first orgasm from a dick inside her.

We rested for awhile, then she sucked me off. It was her first time to have a man come in her mouth. A little later I fuck her doggy style. She really liked that, and yes it was her first time doing doggy.

We fell asleep, but she woke me up about 6:30 the next morning horny as hell. She said she had dreamed about me. I fucked her missionary style.

I don't know exactly how many orgasms she had, but it was far more than her previous total all together.

Over the next few months we dated, and we fucked ourselves silly. We fell so much in love that we decided she would move in with me. She sold her house and moved in lock, stock, and barrel with me.

After 7 months together, I came up with a plan. I liked to surprise her when I could. I booked us a vacation in Vegas. I got in touch with her family to meet us there, but not say anything to Rachel. My plan was a wedding on the Gondolas at the Venetian.

I also contacted some of my family, at least what little I had. A friend of mine from work would be the best man, and Rachel's sister would be Matron Of Honor.

We checked into our suite that afternoon, the ceremony would be that night. I told her we would take a Gondola ride, then go out to dinner.

I had one of the shops at The Forum deliver this beautiful, expensive dress to our room. I told her it was a gift for being such a blessing in my life. She wanted to make love right there, but I told her to wait until tonight. It would be special.

That evening we walked down to the Gondola, and you can imagine the surprise on her face when she saw her family sitting in the Gondola.

"Jack, what's going on here? Why is my family sitting in that Gondola?"

I went down on one knee, pulled out the ring, and said, "Rachel, will you marry me, right here, right now?"

She screamed, jumped into my arms, kissed me, and pledged her undying love for me the rest of her life. She also finally answered yes.

So we had the ceremony, and I guess I made a pretty good impression on her family. I had even flown in their family minister to conduct the wedding.

So that leads us to now. It is seven years later, and Rachel and I have a six year old boy, and a four year old girl.

Rachel has to speak at a seminar in town this evening, so I promised the kids we would have pizza at Chunky Cheese. As we were sitting there enjoying our pizza, I looked up and saw Mal walk in. It was the first time I had seen her since that night we were together.

She saw me and walked over. She had a four year old girl with her. She gave me a hug and told me how great I looked. I complimented her back.

We introduced the kids, then talked for a few minutes.

She said she had married a science teacher about five years ago, and they had the one child. I told her about Rachel and I, and that we were doing great.

As she parted she looked back, and I noticed a tear in her eye. She smiled, and I think she mouthed the words, "I Love You."

I just smiled and nodded back to her. She seems happy, but I got the impression that she still wished I would have taken her back.

I have no regrets because I love Rachel so much, and she loves me, and one thing I do know is that Rachel will always be there for me.

Oh well, life goes on.

12