Life Goes On Ch. 04

Story Info
Tall Cool makes a decision.
5.2k words
4.73
18.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Cool had made his declaration, Rita, Camille and Ming scrambled off to the kitchen to make plans for the requested dinner the following evening. Bobby Sue went to her room to change out of her jeans and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Cool disappeared into his study, closing the door, which meant 'Leave me the fuck alone until further notice.'

"What's eating at him tonight?" Ming asked the others.

"Let me explain," Camille began. "Virgil lets his feelings for certain people go mighty deep. My mama and Cool had a bond that could only be broken one way and that was for one of them to die. Mama died and Cool has grieved ever since. He also loved his daddy and was with him on the boat when he went. He's been wearing that on his shoulder ever since. He was also madly in love with Marie Stone, in his own way, and he's got a big hole in his heart now that she has passed away."

I think," she continued, "that he needs to vent his frustrations and we all know how he gets his mind off things."

"Right," Rita chimed in, "he fucks himself stupid. I'm glad he doesn't drink his troubles away, we'd be mighty horny around here."

"We had better check the guest list," Camille added. "We'll need to have as many of the clan here as we can muster."

"Hand me the phone," Rita said, extending her hand toward Ming who was standing nearest to it.

Rita dialed a long distance number and waited patiently for an answer.

"'Lo," a voice came over the speakerphone.

"Is that you Caroline?" Rita asked the voice.

"Aunt Rita," the voice squealed.

"It's me, Darlin', how are you?" Rita asked.

Caroline went into a long recitation on how groovy New York was and how she was enjoying helping Dianne with the business.

"Is Dianne there, Honey?" Rita asked, after several minutes.

"Hold on a sec," Caroline said and plunked the phone down.

"Rita, Lover, how are you?" Dianne came on the line.

"I'm alive and well in Florida, Sweetie," Rita gushed. "Dinner tomorrow, in the big room, 7:30 in the evening. Appropriate dress has been requested."

"Call Lisa Holiday and send the jet, we'll be ready to travel and waiting at the airport by seven in the morning," Dianne replied, without hesitation. "Is Virgil all right?"

"He's fine," Rita answered. "I think we're about over our depression. I thought we were in for a time with him since Marie went but it looks like we're going to War."

"Oh, boy!" Dianne exclaimed. "I'll bring some of the new leather goodies for y'all. We haven't had a family session in The War Room since before daddy died. Make sure you get in touch with the Blossom's and Dennis Ryan."

"You got it, Honey," Rita said. Then she asked quietly, "When are you coming home for good, Baby?"

"Caroline and I will have things all tidied up here within three or four months," she instructed. "Then we're coming back to Islands Estates to live."

"Thank God for that," Camille said. "He misses you two bad."

"We know," Dianne whispered. "See you tomorrow around noon."

Rita hung up the phone and then picked it up again and dialed Lisa Holiday, in St Augustine. She quickly explained the situation.

"Set me a plate at the table for dinner too," Lisa added, breaking the connection to call the airfield and make arrangements for the jet to be ready to fly out at 2:00 A.M.

Camille reached for the phone and dialed Helen Blossom and briefed her on the forthcoming events. Helen's reaction was instantaneous and positive. She agreed to contact Karen and see to it that she was in residence the next evening. Rita called Sandra to alert her and Billy. Then she dialed Dennis' number and got a disconnected message. Everybody in the room was quiet.

"Where do you suppose the singer is at?" Ming asked.

Bobby grabbed the phone and dialed Gerald and Susan's number.

"Hello," Susan came on the line.

"Aunt Susie," Bobby Sue asked, "Where's Uncle Dennis?"

"He called from Valdosta about an hour ago and said he'll be here around ten tonight," she answered. "Why?"

"Well, daddy's called for a family meeting tomorrow night," Bobby Sue explained. "And I called Dennis' number and it was disconnected."

"He's coming home," Susan replied. "He's really bummed out about Marie."

"So is daddy," Bobby said. "But he wants to have this big dinner and go in The War Room."

"Proper dress?" Susan asked.

"I guess so," Bobby answered.

"I'll tell Dennis as soon as he gets here," Susan said and hung up.

"Aunt Camille," Bobby Sue asked, "what's all this about proper dress for dinner?"

"Well," Camille explained, "years ago, when Grandpa Virg was master of this old house, he would summon the family to dress appropriately for dinner, and games afterwards in The war Room. What that meant was for all of the women, no matter how many were invited to the dinner, to wear sexy clothing to the table. This could be either leather or lace, depending on what the lady was in the mood for. Leather meaning a bit of torture, and lacy lingerie meant she was interested in more a provocative activity. The men would also wear want ever type of get-up indicating the mood he was in."

"Geez, that sounds kind of bizarre, to me," Bobby Sue interrupted.

"Yes, Sweetheart, it gets extremely interesting." Rita said. "You don't have to play if you don't want to. But I think you're old enough to enjoy whatever happens tomorrow."

"Ten of us took Cool in there, one night," Camille said, smiling broadly, "right before the wedding. We blindfolded him and made him guess which one of us was sucking on his big dick. He only missed one because we sent her back a second time. He ended up cumming in Rita's pussy. Of course, we had all agreed that she was the only one allowed to fuck him, on account of it was the night before their wedding."

Bobby Sue's eyes were wide with wonderment. Her mother and aunt were sitting there talking about some of the most fantastic sexy things she could imagine.

"What about the other guys that will be there?" Bobby asked.

"All's fair in there," Camille stated. "Play if you want to. Stay out if you don't."

"I was terrified the first time," Rita chimed in. "But once things get started, you get so turned on that you just have to get into it. It could last for a couple of days."

The conversation lasted for almost an hour before Camille excused herself to have a hot bath. Rita indicated that she would join her in a minute. She hugged her twenty-year-old daughter and assured her it would be a gas.

As soon as Camille and Rita left the room, Ming fished a cigarette from her pack on the table and sucked smoke deep into her lungs. Bobby Sue reached for the cigarette and took a drag and handed it back to the Chinese girl.

"I didn't know that you smoked," Ming said.

"Only when I'm excited or really bummed out," Bobby Sue explained. Right now, I'm wired for sound."

"Me to, Honey," Ming agreed, touching the younger girl tenderly on the cheek.

Bobby Sue tipped her head and turned it so she could touch the long nailed fingers with her tongue. Ming held her fingers so Bobby could move her tongue over them. Bobby sucked Ming's long finger into her mouth and pulled it way in. Crushing the cigarette out, Ming stepped close to Bobby Sue and place her other hand softly on her midriff below the short tank top. Slowly Ming's hand eased up under the loose fitting top and cupped Bobby's full fleshy tittie.

Bobby pushed her leg between Ming's legs and rubbed her thigh firmly against her pubic mound. Ming grew damp as the younger girl applied pressure. Ming pulled her finger from Bobby's mouth and replaced it with her tongue. Bobby groaned as they fenced in each other's mouth. Ming's free hand went around to Bobby's soft buns and gripped her tightly, pulling her closer.

Ming was humping on Bobby's thigh and pushing her own leg against Bobby's pussy. Bobby broke the kiss and jerked Ming through the door into the hall. They stopped twice on the way to Ming's room to embrace passionately against each other. Both women were boiling inside with the anticipation of the upcoming day. Clothes flew in all direction when the door on Ming's bedchamber closed. Hands and lips explored naked flesh and soon the two hot lovers were lying on the bed with their legs x-ed and their hot pussies mashed together, humping madly.

Ming's hand reached under her pillow and produced a long thick double-ended dildo. She fumbled for a bottle of lubricant and drizzled the long phallus liberally. She carefully pushed one end deep into Bobby Sue's waiting hole and then she eased herself in position to accept the opposite end. Once fully impaled, the two women writhed on the false cock until each of them had exhausted her self from repeated orgasms.

"Jesus, Ming. I have never!" Bobby Sue breathed, after a long silence during which both women lay quietly on the bed.

"Your mother brought me this," Ming said, holding the dildo up.

"You two are tight, aren't you?" Bobby asked.

"She's a very charming woman and we're very fond of each other," Ming confided.

The acrid scent of cigarette smoke drifted into the room. Ming looked toward the door and her face bloomed in a broad smile. Rita leaned in the doorway, a long white cigarette locked in her upheld fingers. I thin thread of white smoke rose from the burning cigarette and disappeared into the air above the copper haired beauties head. Rita's filmy silver peignoir hung open from the neck, revealing her full soft breasts and flaming red pubic bush. Her free hand was massaging an erect nipple as she stood gazing at the naked lovers on the bed.

"Y'all are so sexy," Rita crooned. "I got so wet just watching you two."

"Mama?" Bobby Sue squeaked, her head popping up.

"Looks like you're practicing for tomorrow night," Rita said, softly.

"Why don't you join us, Sweetheart?" Ming suggested, demurely.

Rita crossed to the bed, took a deep drag from the cigarette and was about to extinguish it in the ashtray. Bobby Sue reached out and took the smoke from her mother's extended hand and sucked her lungs full of smoke. She exhaled straight up into the air and reached over and snuffed the butt in the tray on the nightstand. Rita arched an eyebrow but said nothing.

The tall woman shrugged her shoulders, sending the thin robe fluttering to the floor. Kneeling on the edge of the bed, she slithered into the space between the two reclining women. Bobby Sue moved between her mother's legs and sliding her arms under them, she spread Rita's thighs wide apart, pushing her face directly into Rita's soft bush. Bobby's tongue swept lovingly through her mother's fluffy patch and found her delicate nether lips. She greedily lapped at Rita's succulent fruit.

Ming closed her sweet lips around Rita's hard nipple, nursing like a child. Rita lay, supine on the bed, languishing in the attention she was receiving from her daughter and the lovely Chinese girl. Orgasms swiftly carried her away. Bobby attended to her sensitized clit while Ming alternated between her burning nipples. Rita simmered from her inner heat.

They lay together, in the after glow of pleasure. The mother, the daughter, and the wanton lover they shared, content for now.

--------

Tall Cool sat behind the huge walnut desk in the study once occupied by his departed father. Looking around the room, he wondered at some of the artifacts that decorated the shelves and walls. Pictures of people that Cool neither knew or recognized. The history of his father's life was depicted here and it had depressed him for years. He stood and started to gather the ancient framed images from the tiny nails in the dark planking and stacked them neatly on the corner of the desk.

He spun the dial on the door to the big walk-in vault behind the moving bookshelf, and pulled the heavy steel door open. He flipped the switch inside the door, illuminating the interior of the safe in the bright glow of fluorescent light. Returning to the study, he carefully carried the pictures into the safe and stacked them on the highest shelf to the rear of the vault. Three trips and he had satisfied his desire to lock away some of the depressing things from his father's lurid past.

Cool looked around the vault. Many things there still reminded him of The Old Man. Most of the memories were cherished ones. Items belonging to his mother still lay in the long drawers on the sidewall. He pulled open the drawers, one at a time, viewing the contents of each. Dozens of pairs of sparkling diamond earrings and necklaces of every imaginable gem on the globe filled one drawer. Rolex watches of every description and shape lay in another. Jeweled knives and other precious trinkets lay in another. And there were drawers full of old out of date currency, some dated back to the late eighteen hundreds. And bundles of cash, from the sale of the real estate and other businesses that he and Camille had decided to liquidate, were stacked on the shelves along with boxes of stocks and bond certificates, many of which were more than seventy years old.

Millions of dollars were lying in front of him. And there were untold millions more in bank accounts all over Florida. He asked himself why he had been so depressed and it came to him like a bolt from the blue. They had been living like hermits out here in the dunes in this big old house. Nothing had changed in the old house since he was born. It still looked the same inside. He knew what he had to do to climb out of the funk he was in and get back to life.

He marched from the vault, closing the door and spinning the dial. He opened the door from the study and walked to his bedroom in search of Camille. She was sitting at her dressing table, very naked, brushing her long shiny black hair. Cool took the brush from her hand and stroked it through her hair, standing behind her. She watched his face in the mirror. She could tell her brother, her lover-husband, had made a decision. He's only quiet when he's getting ready to extol you with wisdom.

"I've come to a decision, my Beautiful Black Queen," Cool began.

Camille felt a shiver run down her spine almost like the day he had told her and Rita that he wanted them to both be his wives.

"Yes, Virgil," she replied, softly. "I can see it in your face. You look more rested than I've seen you in a year."

"I have decided that this old house needs some new life in it," he declared. "First, with your approval of course and that of Rita, I think we should renovate the entire inside of this great old castle and make it modern and new. We'll keep our heritage but let's make it sparkle. And I miss having children to walk with and teach about the river and the history. We haven't had tangled bodies and wild sex together in a long time. Remember how we used to fuck at the drop of a hat?"

"We are getting along in years, Darling," Camille soothed. "But yes, I do remember and I long for those days. But at fifty-seven, I'll not be having any more babies, nor will Rita, I'm afraid."

"But the girls can have babies," Cool insisted.

"Are you telling me you want to have children with our children?" Camille asked, turning to face Cool.

"I am saying that the girls can have babies with whom ever they chose to have a baby with and then there will be children here in this house again," Cool explained. "Or we can adopt children."

"When's the last time you had sex with one of us?" Camille asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Couple of days, I guess."

"Do you know what your problem is?" she asked.

"What?" he quizzed.

"You need get a load off your mind," she said, reaching up and pulling his zipper down and pulling his pants down to his knees. "Why did God give man only enough blood to work one head at a time?"

She took Cool's thick cock in her warm lips and massaged him with her tongue. He swelled inside her mouth, filling her with his hard meaty prick. She moved her head on and off, sending waves of sensation coursing through him. Her hand found his balls hanging between his legs. She fondled him gently as she continued to take him ever deeper into her throat. Her other hand circled around his leg, whereupon she tweaked his tight sphincter with a manicured nail.

Popping his raging cock from her lips, she wet her finger with her mouth and took his cock back inside. She slowly slid her saliva-drenched finger in his ass, causing even greater sensations to rip through his lusty body.

Camille pulled him close, pushing her face flat against his hairy torso, sending his big prick far down her swallowing throat. She worked her throat on him, massaging him from deep down inside, She moaned around his cock, causing him even more sensation.


With her finger moving within his relaxed rosebud and his cock extended completely down her throat, she brought him slowly to a thunderous release deep inside of her. He pulsed with tremendous force, sending a huge wave of thick semen rushing down her hot sucking gullet. Again and again he discharged into her filling her stomach with a flood of hot cream. He slowed and as quickly as it had begun, it was over.

Cool clung to her head with both hands, bending over her to keep from falling. Her mouth still moved on his deflating manhood. Her tongue laved him inside her mouth. There was only one other woman that had ever sucked his cock like Camille and that was Louise, her mother.

"Don't ever stop doing that to me," Cool hissed.

Long after his softened cock had dropped out of her mouth, he stood holding her head in both hands.

"Don't ever stop wanting me to," she whispered.

"We need to rest," Cool stated.

They crawled into bed and slept.

--------

Cool crept from the bed at first light and walked out to the pool. He dove into the cool water and swam back and forth in the water for over fifteen minutes. He pulled his naked body up on the pool apron and stood reaching for a towel. He had hardened over the years. His six-pack abs glistened from the water. His legs were well muscled and his arms still bulged in the right places. His thick member hung between his legs, water dripping off the head as the rivulets from the pool drained down his body from above.

At fifty-one, his libido was still strong and few days passed when he didn't exercise his right as master of the realm. His depression had pushed him deep into himself for several months but he suddenly felt alive again after his revelations of the previous days.

Standing with his hands on his hips, he gazed through the screen surrounding the pool down towards the river, which flowed three hundred yards below the house, to the west. His thoughts were on the inhabitants of Islands Estates.

Rita, Camille and Ming lived on the main level of the big old house with him. Bobby Sue had taken residence upstairs in the second floor apartment. Billy Joe had taken over Cool's old apartment in the basement next to the studio. Since Caroline had moved temporarily to New York, the old servants quarters on the north end of the house were vacant.

With the construction of the fifth residence on the south quadrant of the estate where Helen Blossom now resided completed, Steve, Cool's long unknown child, and his mother Debbie, had moved from the boathouse into Helen's old place, after a complete remodel. Susan lived by herself when Billy Joe wasn't there, in the house on the river by the stable. Gerald and Susan, Dennis' mother lived in the other house on the north end.

It was common knowledge that everybody that lived on the estate at one time or another was having some kind of sexual relationship going on with somebody else. It was all very sordid but it had been going on since the dawn of time and everyone was aware of it. Cool made the rounds regularly and loved every one in his beautiful family. Tonight, they would all be together for a group gathering and he was excited beyond words. His only regret was that he didn't think Caroline or Dianne would be there. Little did he know.

12