Life Goes On Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis lifted Brenda up and laid her on a sofa. Camille tended to the small, childlike woman. She gently licked at her pussy and ass hole, savoring Dennis' discharges as she sucked them from the resting girl. Softly she kissed Brenda's nipples and then her parted lips. As Brenda recovered from her exhausting sexual journey she smiled and kissed Camille back, thanking her for sharing her experience.

"Looks like you got yourselves a couple of new players for your band," Debbie cooed, as she entered the studio from outside. "You should have called me, Honey."

"Happened kinda fast," Dennis told his future wife. "I'm sure we'll have more fun in the future, though."

"I can't wait," said Debbie, as she slowly stroked Dennis' cock.

Steve walked over to his mother and kissed her on the cheek. "Hi, Mom."

Debbie's other hand reached down and she wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard dick.

"I think I'll be needing the both of you tonight," Debbie said.

Life Goes On at Islands Estates.

12