Life in the Old Fart Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all adjourned for a celebratory cup of coffee. I noticed that Harvey and Penny seemed to be making an effort to get to know Julia, and she was making it very obvious that her interest in me went beyond just helping me out of a difficult situation.

That night we dined, Julia and I, at what had become our favorite restaurant. The Maitre D' sensed that a celebration was in progress and assumed that it was something personal and not just our success in court. He lavished us with the best of service, even going as far as presenting us with a bottle of champagne, 'to the lovely couple'. I was about to dissuade him when I caught the look in Julia's eyes, she wanted this.

I realized then that this was also what I had wanted for some time. For weeks after the 'imagined' visit from Phoebe and Lacey I had waited to hear the noise that told me that they were coming again. Then, slowly my thoughts were of what it would be like sleeping with Julia, and whether there was any possibility of us ever becoming husband and wife.

The cab dropped us off at Julia's apartment. "Would you like to come up for a cup of coffee?"

As we stepped into her apartment she stepped into my arms. It was at that moment that she really stepped into my life. We kissed, not with the intense passion of a couple in a hurry to get on to the next step, sex, but as a couple who were about to take the time to enjoy, really enjoy, the time that they were planning to spend together.

We had been standing in the hallway for several minutes kissing and I had ventured as far as fondling her breasts through her clothing when Julia removed her lips from mine, "To hell with the coffee, I want you in my bed right now."

We undressed in the moonlight coming through the curtains, and I couldn't help but admire her. Trick of the light or not, I was incredibly turned on by what I saw as she drew back the bed clothes and climbed into the bed, her arms open in invitation.

I went to her and gave myself to her. Recollections of time past resurfaced as I caressed her body and kissed her. Her breasts may have headed South over the years but, to me, they were still beautiful and demanded attention. I kissed her nipples and watched as they became erect. My hand moved over her body until my finger entered her vagina. She responded by lifting her hips off the bed allowing me better access to her body. In the mean time her hand had found my cock and, by the way that she stroked it I realized that she must have been, at one time, a passionate and proficient lover and that she had lost none of her touch.

Her legs were apart so I placed myself between them and, with a little help from her, I pushed my cock into her. There was none of the intense sexual passion that I imagined happened between myself and Phoebe, this was so much better, it was like the difference between a Waltz and Rock and Roll, one was elegance and grace while the other was speed and force. I liked elegance and grace, I loved elegance and grace, and from the noises coming from Julia's lips she also loved elegance and grace.

We elegantly and gracefully joined together until we had both orgasmed. We elegantly and gracefully enclosed each other in our arms and went to sleep. I had found a peace with another person that I had never thought possible.

It was daylight when we awoke, elegantly and gracefully in each others arms. We kissed, "Good morning my beautiful lady." We kissed again.

"Good morning to you. I don't suppose you are up for a repeat performance of last night, are you?"

I held her to me, I caressed her body, I found the center of my sexual desire, I entered into her world of love. "I have something to ask you."

"Oh yes, and what might that be?"

"You don't have to answer right away, take your time. Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will. Come here to me." She held me in her embrace as we made love even more elegantly and gracefully than before. Then we showered together like two young kids in the first flush of passion before breakfasting.

I left her at ten in the morning, having arranged for her to come to my place that evening.

When I got home I picked up the phone and rang my children, inviting them and the grand-children to a celebratory dinner at my place. Harvey and Penny both thought that I was still celebrating my court-room success and I allowed them to continues thinking that. I rang a catering company and arranged for the meal, drinks and arranged for extra tables and seating as my dining table wasn't big enough for all of us.

We were all seated nibbling at the entrée when I tapped my glass with a knife to attract their attention. "I've asked you all here tonight because I have some great news for you." I looked at Julia who was seated at the other end of the table. There had been some interest shown by the family when they arrived and saw Julia there. "I have recently met a woman who has come to mean a great deal to me. Julia was a great help to me over the last few weeks with the recent court case, it has now moved beyond that to the point where I have asked her to marry me, and I'm extremely happy to announce that she has accepted my proposal. We plan to marry in a month or two and, Harvey, I would like you to stand for me at the wedding."

"And Penny, as I don't have any children of my own, I would love it if you could be my Matron Of Honor, and the girls can be bridesmaids. What do you say?"

"Of course I will." Penny replied.

Phoebe stood up and moved around to Julia's side. She kissed her on the lips and hugged her. "I'm so happy Gramps has met you, you look so right for each other."

Jane, Harvey's daughter looked at Julia. "I'm so happy for the both of you and yes, I would love to be a bridesmaid at your wedding."

Julia stayed with me in my bed that night. It was as if she had always been there. The loving was as good, if not better than the previous night, and I was a little sad when she had to leave in the morning. We arranged that we would spend a couple of nights a week at each other's place and a couple of nights alone, sort of to ease ourselves into the marriage thing.

It was one of the nights when I was alone. I was in bed, half asleep when I heard a noise. I was paralyzed with fear. Had I imagined it, or was it like before, someone else in the house. I was almost about to get out of bed and check the house for prowlers when I felt a body, a young body, slip into my bed.

"Hi Gramps, it's only me," It could only be my 19 year old grand-daughter Phoebe, she was the only one of the grand-kids who called me that. "And my friend Lacey."

"Hi, Phoebe's Gramps." Another voice and another body in my bed.

"What's going on? What are you two doing here? This isn't right." It was around then that I realized that neither of them had any clothes on, they were delightfully naked.

"We've come to celebrate your getting married. We've thought about it and decided that, as you're not likely to have a buck's night with lot's of booze, a stripper and possibly your last chance at sex before the wedding, that we'd come and at least you'd have the sex."

She took my hand and placed it on her breast. It felt so firm and, what's the word I'm, looking for? Perky. Her nipple was erect and felt slightly rubbery. I knew that it wasn't right but I couldn't resist the temptation to caress her.

Lacey's body was behind me and I could feel her firm young breasts pressing into my back. Her hand snaked around me and she reached for my cock, which had a great deal of recent experience in becoming rect, and began stroking him through the opening in my flannelette pajamas. He succeeded again.

Phoebe had undone the buttons of my pajama top and I allowed her to remove it. She ran her fingers through the tangle of hairs on my chest and circled my nipples with her finger. "You still look pretty fit for your age, Gramps." I don't know how she could tell in the dark but it was flattering that she thought so.

"No! This isn't happening to me again. I thought that I'd imagined it before, and you let me think that I'd imagined it. And I suppose that when I see you again you'll tell me that it didn't happen and that Lacey doesn't exist. I can't go through this again!"

"Look I'm sorry about before Gramps. I should have explained it to you then, so here goes. Just before your birthday Lacey and I were discussing our sexual experiences and fantasies. Lacey told me that she really got off on fucking older men and I mentioned that I would like to try it for myself, but not with any old men. Then I thought of you, alone here after Grammy died. We discussed it and both thought that it would be a great idea to come here and fuck you for your birthday. After that night I realized that I loved being fucked by you and that I wanted to do it again, but there was something that you said that made me realize that you weren't entirely happy with the situation. Lacey said that she wanted to keep coming here but I knew that this wasn't the right thing to do, so I decided that I would have you believe that it didn't happen and that Lacey didn't exist, that way you wouldn't feel guilty about the whole thing."

"Then when you announced that you were going to marry Julia, who I absolutely think is the right person for you, I realized that I needed to let you know that you hadn't imagined us fucking that night and that Lacey was real and not a figment of your imagination. That you weren't going crazy. So we decided to come here tonight, and to put your mind at rest, the key that I had cut so we could get in is on your kitchen bench, so, that's the story. Are we forgiven?" She hugged me to her and kissed me. "I'm sorry that we screwed with your head Gramps."

"I forgive both of you, and much as I would love to fuck you again, just to be sure that it wasn't all a dream, I'm going to have to ask you both to leave. I have a woman in my life, who I love dearly, and there is no way that I am going to fuck you tonight. I will remember the last time with great fondness, but it was all a dream, a fantasy, and that's the way it will stay."

12