Life Is Better Than Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes; an English class on Tuesdays and Thursdays but it starts at six and is over at seven thirty. Do you have another class too?"

"No, Tuesdays and Thursdays are my day to get off early. I use those days to grade papers and write and stuff."

"Oh." I could feel her disappointment.

"But I have an idea if you are up for it and it won't put any pressure on you, why don't you come over here after class and I'll have dinner ready for us."

She brightened quickly. "Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure. In fact, we can come over here almost every night after class if you want. After my book tour, eating out isn't high of the list of things I want to do for awhile."

She smiled shyly and said, "I'd like that."

"Ok, now tell me what is going on. You said that he will call which means he is out of town. You want to come over here after class, so something is going on with you. If you are ready, tell me about it."

She sipped her coffee and then started quietly, "Things were pretty good between us for the first several years and then he changed jobs to this company and we moved here. He sells several products and most of his customers are women. When he started traveling, he called me a lot. I could tell that he was checking up on me. That was actually kind of weird because I could tell that he was messing around when he was on the road. It's kind of hard not to notice when I do his laundry when he comes home. I can see and smell the stains all over them. But as time has gone on, he has become more and more paranoid about what I am doing. That trip we took was my vacation and I hoped that we could rekindle some trust. It didn't work. I am pretty sure that he was with two women while we were gone and maybe a third one. As you saw, he can get a little uptight if I am with someone else. He accepted that I was going to start back to school but told me that he better not catch me messing around with one of the frat boys. I have mostly gotten used to it but it is growing worse. As for the other thing, I would just prefer to not stay home alone is all. It is much more his place than mine."

"That's all I need to know. So midnight is your curfew to be home then?"

"Yes, he calls around then."

"Then we won't provoke him and we won't do anything that might create trouble for you. How is that?"

"Thank you. I can't tell you how important it is to me that we can just talk. As much as I would like to do more; right now, talking with you is very therapeutic."

"Feel free to talk about anything that you need to. Now it is probably time for you to get on the road to make sure that everything is good. Here is my home phone and e-mail as well as my office address and hours. If you want to call, feel free to do so."

"Bob, um...are you...um dating anyone?"

"If you mean regularly, the answer is no. I do see three women occasionally. Two of them travel a lot and the other one isn't available very often."

"Promise me that if you have the opportunity to go out with them, just tell me and go. I don't want to keep you from doing things that you want or need to do."

"We'll see. I don't know when they will be in town or available until they call."

I stood up and pulled her up and led her to her car. Once there, she stood in front of me and toyed with a button of the front of my shirt. "I think that a kiss good night is a good thing, if you want one."

"I like kisses at all times. They are available for you whenever you want one." I took her in my arms and kissed her like we had earlier. I could tell that she was responding to the kiss because I could feel her moving her lips against mine and I could also feel her nipples pressing through her blouse and into my chest.

I broke the kiss and opened her door while she still stood there with her eyes closed. Then I lightly kissed her again and she came back around and smiled. "Good night, Bob. I will see you after class tomorrow night."

"I'm looking forward to it." I replied and she drove off toward her house. Then I went inside and thought about everything I had learned about her that night. Actually, there hadn't been any real surprises; she had just removed some of the mystery about her. My feelings for her hadn't changed and overall, I felt like I was doing the right thing by her. Then I went to bed and slept soundly.

The next day, my classes went quickly and I was home shortly after two. I had decided to do kebobs on the grill along with a salad and rice with garlic bread. I cut up the meat and vegetables when I got home and put them in the marinade for the afternoon. I figured that I needed to start the fire around six and I would put them on when she arrived. The rest of the afternoon, I sat down and started writing as I had come up with another idea loosely based on Phyllis and our developing relationship. I quickly wrote as I had a fairly solid idea of how the story would open and develop. Before I knew it, I looked up and it was after five thirty. I stretched and got up to go start the fire.

It was burning nicely and I was putting the meat and vegetables on the skewers when there was a knock at the door. It was only six thirty and I thought that it was early for her to get there but it was the first class meeting and she might have gotten out early. I dried my hands and went to the door and there she was standing with a smile on her face and a bag in her hands

"Come on in; you are early."

"I rushed from work and parked and almost ran to the classroom. When I got there, the TA said that the professor was ill and that we wouldn't meet until Thursday night. He gave me a copy of the syllabus and I trudged back to the car. But I stopped by the book store and bought a couple of things to change into if you don't mind. I dress comfortably for work but I thought that it would be nice to change out of work clothes."

"I don't mind at all. You know where the bathroom is."

She stood there for a moment and then added, "I decided that a kiss hello would also be very nice." Her eyes were sparkling as she said that. I grinned and pulled her to me and kissed her boldly. This time her lips parted and my tongue traced the slightly parted lips. She moaned lightly as I did this but didn't pull back. When I finally broke the kiss, she said, "Damn, you are a good kisser. I could get used to that."

"Well for your information, so could I. Now you better go change or one of us is going to embarrass himself and it won't be you." I grinned at her as she gave me a light kiss and went toward the bathroom. I went back to the kitchen and tried to get my excitement to recede to a less conspicuous state.

My efforts were for naught because when I finished the last kebob, she was standing in the kitchen doorway and when I looked, all of the excitement returned instantly. She was standing barefooted and wore a pair of college shorts which were basically a pair of flannel panties and a college crop top that showed off her perfect abdomen. The top covered her breasts but left no doubt as to the fullness of her mounds. If she bent over, I would have a complete view of her treasures from either direction.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked with a grin.

"No; I'm trying to let you get a good look at me without showing you too much."

"Trust me, you are succeeding and I will probably embarrass myself several times this evening."

"Do you want me to change?" She pouted but I doubted that it was serious.

"Not a chance. You look so cute in that, it is unbelievable. I just ...um have a strong reaction when I look at you."

She grinned and changed the subject, "So what can I do to help?"

"The fire should be ready in about ten minutes and all I have to do is microwave the rice and put the salad and bread on the table. So if you want to open the bottle of wine and pour us each a glass; that would be great."

She grinned and replied as she reached for the bottle of wine, "Why Dr. Harlowe, are you trying to ply one of your students with alcohol?"

I grinned back and replied, "Do I need to?"

I went out to the patio before she could answer or hit me. A moment later, the door opened and she came out with two glasses of wine. Then I felt her body pressing against my back. "Oh those look great and they smell good too." She wandered off looking around my small back yard. She stopped several times and admired some of the flowers that grew in my yard. I got another fine view of her body as she moved around. When she bent over, her shorts hiked up just enough to show the lower part of her ass cheeks but also showed the perfect roundness of her ass. Also in this position, I could catch a glimpse of part of underside of her breasts. I was getting very hard and turned away to try to get it to go back down while I turned the kebobs for the first time. A moment later, she pressed against my back and whispered, "Enjoy the view? I'll go in and start the microwave and then bring you a clean platter."

All I could do was nod and continue turning the forks while trying to keep my back to her. A few minutes later, she returned with a clean platter. This time she stood next to me and I was treated to a profile view. Her nipples were poking firmly into the top for certain.

I decided that it was hopeless to hide my excitement. She must know what she is doing to me and I might as well show her my appreciation. I stepped back from the grill a little and then began taking the kebobs off the grill. As I was doing this, I heard her suck in her breath and I assumed that she had caught sight of my obvious reaction. When the platter was full, I asked, "Are you ready to eat?"

"Oh yes." And she turned to go inside with a huge grin on her face. I followed and found that the table was set for two and she was taking the rice out of the microwave and was fluffing it up while the bread was warming up. I set the platter on the table and went to stand behind her and my arms went around her waist. I could hear her moan as I gently pulled her back against me. When I stopped pulling, she lay her head back on my shoulder and I was sure that there was no question in her mind what was there waiting for her. She ground her ass cheeks against me in appreciation. "Kiss me." She demanded and turned her head towards mine.

I turned and met her lips while they parted and allowed my tongue full access to her mouth. I also slipped my hands up her abdomen until they rested just below the hem of her top. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth and put her hands behind me and pulled my ass tighter against her. My cock was wedged between her ass cheeks and she showed no signs of wanting to pull away. But I also knew that we needed to have another talk before this went any further. After dinner seemed to be the best time to do this; so I slowly, eased off of my kiss and let my hands slip back down to her abdomen. She groaned as she realized that I was going to stop the kiss.

Suddenly, she spun around and plastered herself against me and my cock was pressed deeply between her legs. Her lips sought mine again and her arms went around my neck. I wasn't certain but it felt like her bare breasts were now pressed against my chest as the crop top rode up with her arms. In the position we were in, all I had to do was pull her shorts down along with my pants and we would culminate a torrid moment in very few minutes. I wanted it and I felt that she wanted it just as badly as I did. I started to reach for the top of her shorts but ended up just resting the palm of my hand on her ass and didn't go farther.

A moment later, she broke our kiss without reducing the touch of our bodies and said, "We better eat of everything is going to get cold except us."

"I agree and after diner, we are going to have another talk."

"Only if I sit on your lap and you hold me."

"That is the easiest request you have ever made." Slowly, I pulled myself away from her and that might have been the hardest thing I ever did in my life. By the time we were separated, her top had dropped to cover her breasts but her nipples were harder than ever. My erection however didn't go down until well after dinner.

After catching her breath, she got the bowl of rice, the salads and the garlic bread and put them on the table while I pulled the meat and vegetables off of the forks. She had set the table so that we would seat next to each other; so I pulled out the chair for her and then sat down next to her. Immediately, her hand rested on my thigh just below my crotch. She grinned as I spooned the meat and vegetables over the rice and then started spooning it onto her plate. Then I did my plate and we were ready to eat. I looked at her as she looked at me and then deliberately lifted her hand and put it directly on my still hard cock and squeezed. Her eyes opened as she felt what was there and then she smiled even bigger than before.

Then she released me and we began to eat our dinner. She was ecstatic about the flavor of the meat and vegetables. We refilled our wine glasses and ate everything we had prepared except a couple of spoonfuls of rice. When we finished, she leaned over and kissed me. "That was wonderful. Thank you."

"You are welcome. I liked cooking knowing that you were coming over to enjoy it with me. Let's put the dishes in the kitchen and then we will go to the living room."

"All right. That sounds wonderful."

We moved the dishes to the sink and then she turned to look at me and asked, "Do we have dessert?"

"Yes, but let's save it for later."

She grinned, "Not too much later."

I grinned back and scooped her up and carried her to the couch. Once there I set her down and said, "Damn, I forgot our wine. I will get them for us." I left and picked up our almost still full glasses. When I returned, she was standing next to the couch with a smile.

"Remember, I am going to sit in your lap while you hold me." I nodded and sat down and then she positioned herself on my lap and settled herself so that my still rigid cock was nestled securely between her legs. She pulled my arms around her and I had my hands on her abdomen again. "Not like that; like this." She pulled them up and under her top and I felt the soft warmness of her bare breasts in my hands for the first time. "Now what do you want to talk about?" She asked with pure innocence.

"There are several things I want to talk about but the main one is you. We talked last night and decided to go slow. Tonight, I think that it is safe to say that we are going anything but slow. What happened?"

She kissed me and held my hands against her throbbing nipples. "I am going to tell you the whole truth; nothing left out. When I left last night, all I could think about was you. I fingered myself all of the way home and almost came, but I held off. When I got home, I undressed and got out my vibrator and came twice while I was dreaming of you making love with me. I decided right then that we were going to be lovers as long as you wanted me and the sooner the better. Then I fell asleep. I woke up when the phone rang at two in the morning. It was you know who. All he said was 'Listen to this.' Then a woman's voice came on and she said, 'I am going to take your husband from you. All you had to do to keep him was to spread your legs for him once in awhile. So fuck you. I am going to love fucking your husband.' When he came back on the line, I stayed cool and simply said, 'You deserve her; she is what you need. Don't call me for the rest of the week; I'll be with my new lover and yes, he is the first man I have been with since we got married. When you get home this weekend, I will leave you a note as to which lawyer you can have yours call to arrange our divorce. I'll get my stuff out after you leave next week. You can have the house. I will get my own place. Then I hung up. So that is what happened. I then decided that I want you so I decided that I was going to do what I have to do to get you to want me. Unless I am wrong, you do want me. So I am yours. How do you feel about that?"

"I feel like I was handed a gift from heaven. Now how serious are you?"

She turned to me and kissed me passionately and then said, "Dead serious. If I can, I want to stay here with you until next week. Then I will look for an apartment close to the school and move there. I hope that you will want to keep seeing me but that might be too much to ask of you right now. What do you think?"

"I don't think I like that at all."

"Why?" She cocked her head to the side. "Did I ask for too much?"

"No; I just don't see any reason for you to look for an apartment at all. If you come here, you stay here. I'm not likely to let you go anywhere else."

She smiled, "You say the sweetest things. Now shall we go to bed and find out if you are as fantastic as I think you are?"

"I was thinking that we would go to bed and find out if you are as wonderful as I think you are."

"Then why are you dawdling?"

"Because I don't want to let go of your wonderful breasts; that's why."

She leaned in and whispered, "I have something even better than those waiting for you."

I simply picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. In less than a minute, her top and shorts were on the floor and I was well on my way to being naked too. Once we were in bed, we didn't stop exploring each other until very early in the morning. We savored every part of each other's body with special attention to those special places that men and women especially enjoy. She sucked me to climax while I savored her specially flavored cum. Then we coupled three times and brought each other to screaming orgasms. Just as we were about to fall asleep, she asked, "One thing; are you still going to want to see those other women?"

"What women?" I replied as I took one of her nipples in my mouth again. That was the way we fell asleep.

It was hard to get up the next morning but we did and she went to work while I went to my morning classes. After class that night, we went out to get Chinese and then came home and made love for two more hours.

People say that a relationship started during the failure of one person's relationship won't work. Well, they are wrong. We moved her in with me permanently two weeks later. Her divorce was final before spring break the following year. We got married when the spring semester was over. We took our honeymoon in Tuscany for six weeks after the first summer session. She graduated in January and started Law School in the spring and graduated at the top of her class a year and a half later. Our first daughter was born a year after that. She was made partner two years later with six weeks before our second daughter was born. We debated about moving to a bigger house or expanding our existing one. As a result, we no longer have a garage as it is now our third bedroom. We make love at least four times a week and if anything, it is better now than the first time we made love.

The only blight on the horizon is that at the start of each semester she tells me that if I look twice at any of the coeds in my class to tell her so that she can remind me of who is my woman. I never even look closely anymore but I always tell her about a couple of mythical ones. I know what I have and there is no way I am going to risk that for anyone.

By the way, the novel I started based on our relationship became a best seller and was made into a movie. She watched it and snarled that I made her look weak. I caressed her breasts and told her that there is nothing weak about her and that the story was just fiction. Then she proves to me that she is strong, again. God, I love this woman.