Life of a Housewife - Anu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noises were starting to escape her lips, her hands pressing down hard on the bed, helping her hips lift against his mouth.

He started chewing her Cunt, slowly at first, then plunging in like a starving person.

The pleasure was too much, too intense and she started screaming out loud.

She was breathing fast, her chest heaving and her crotch bucking wildly as he feasted on her sex, sucking and licking inside her love hole.

Anu surprised herself at how vocal she became. "That's it, lick my hony-pot. Lick it good. You like my Cunt, don't you?" Anu said lustily.

Anu thought she was going to explode as Sunny took in all she had to offer.

As he licked her deeply, her Cunt felt on fire, her body quivering and instinctively she started bucking against his face.

Sunny was licking and sucking her pussy and she was overcome by the sensual feelings erupting inside her.

She had never felt like this before; her pussy went in spasms, as he sent her body into a sexual frenzy with his face buried in her drenched pussy.

Anu looked forward to the release that had been building for so long.

Her husband very rarely made her cum, so she was really looking forward to it and told herself she would stop afterwards.

Anu needed to cum too badly to stop now. She was getting so hot, because while he was eating her he continued to pinch her nipples.

Anu was moaning very loudly and didn't even notice when he opened his trouser and pulled out his member.

Anu was stunned when she saw his dong; it was at least eight inches long, and must have been two inches thick.

She trembled at how huge it was, for it seemed like his enormous tool was nearly twice the size of her husbands' prick.

At that moment, it crossed Anu's mind that she was a married woman, and this man was her husband's neighbor.

She knew it was wrong for her to be naked in her bedroom with him, yet how could anything that felt this good be wrong?

Anu was getting hotter and wilder and couldn't stop now, even if she wanted to.

She watched helplessly as Sunny positioned his love stick at the entrance to her honey-pot, rubbing it teasingly up and down the damp slit, and as he began to push his dong into her.

Anu screamed, "Sunny no, stop, we can't, you promised me you wouldn't do anything like this!"

He didn't appear to hear her objections and shoved his hard dong roughly into her wet Cunt, giving her no chance to adjust to his enormous size.

Her Cunt was already well lubricated with her juices though, and he was soon ball deep inside her. Sunny started pumping forcefully.

After sometime he cummed in her honey-pot. Her cunt were flooded by Sunny'c cum. She was very satisfied with this first play.

After that incident Sunny did not take any permission to perform his role with Anu. Anu tried to stop her but gradually she was also habituated with all these pleasurable games. She used to fuck with Sunny everyday.

To be continued....

12