Life on the Streets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

Mark pulled his mouth away from her breast and looked into her hot eyes. "All hot and bothered, just the way you should be." He growled moving to his knees in front of her face. He cupped her face and turned it towards him as he grabbed his cock and pressed it against her lips. "Suck baby girl." He sighed softly.

Michelle smiled and opened her mouth, letting him slide inside. She sucked at the head and he moaned and pushed forward with his hips burying more of his cock in her hungry mouth. Michelle grabbed the base of his cock and held him as she flicked her tongue around the head when he pulled back. She sucked hard at him while she felt Michael pull away from her pussy and climb onto the bed over her. He grabbed her legs and pushed them back against her chest, then she heard the telltale rip of a foil packet and smiled around Mark's cock.

She moaned and closed her eyes as she felt Michael slide into her slowly, impaling her on his hard rod. She sucked harder at Mark's cock as he slowly started sawing it in and out of her mouth. He tangled his fingers in her hair and held her head steady as he slowly fucked her face.

Michael leaned down over her, his arms resting against her legs as he fucked her with long, slow strokes. Michelle kept her eyes closed as the two men slowly fucked her, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth. She sucked harder at Mark's cock as she lifted her hips against Michael's slow strokes. She whipped her tongue around Mark's hard shaft, making him moan as he started fucking her face faster. He would push until he reached the opening ot her throat then pull back. The last time he pushed forward, Michelle relaxed her throat muscles and let his cock slide into her throat. Mark groaned and tossed his head back as her throat massaged him. "Oh fuck yeah." He growled tightening his hold on her hair as he started fucking her face harder and faster.

Michelle tightened her pussy muscles around Michael's cock and he growled as he started fucking her harder, his cock slicing hard and fast into her. Michelle whimpered around Mark's cock as her body heated up from the powerful strokes. She thrust her hips, pulling him deeper inside her with each thrust. She sucked harder at Mark's cock and reached up and took his balls into her hand, slowly caressing and squeezing them as Mark power fucked her face, his cock drilling hard and fast in her mouth and throat.

Michelle squealed around Mark's cock in her mouth as she suddenly went flying over the edge from the powerful fucking Michael was giving her. He thrust harder and deeper into her as he felt her tighten around him. "Oh fuck yeah, coat that cock." He growled fucking her even harder than before, the bed protesting the power of their movements.

Mark's eyes were closed and his breathing was coming out in ragged pants as he fucked her face like a mad man. He felt her throat tighten around him every time he slammed into it and he moaned hotly as he felt her tighten around him and her tongue flicking over his hard flesh. "Ugh, oh fuck I'm cummminnnnnggggg..." He cried slamming his hips forward so she had his entire cock lodged in her throat. Michelle held him in her throat as long as she could, as he shot down her throat, then she pulled back as he slowed down and let a little of his cum stay in her mouth as she sucked hard at him.

Mark pulled his cock out of her mouth and sat back letting his breathing return to normal. Michelle tasted his cum on her tongue then swallowed it and smiled at him. "You taste good." She purred with a smile.

Mark grinned at her and stroked her cheek. Then Michelle closed her eyes and moaned hotly as her orgasm suddenly hit her once more from Michael's powerful thrusts. "OH fuck yes, fuck me." She cried slamming her pussy hard against him.

"Oh god here it comes." Michael cried slamming hard into her and letting go. Michelle squealed as he filled the condom with his seed then collapsed against her panting. Michelle wrapped her arms around his back and smiled as she looked over at Mark. He was sitting on his knees slowly stroking his still hard cock.

Michael kissed her softly then pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back beside her breathing heavy. Michelle sat up and looked at Mark with shining eyes. "What you going to do with that?" She asked with a grin.

Mark smiled at her and reached up and stroked her cheek once more. "Oh I got an idea for that little girl."

Michelle licked her lips as she looked at him. "Really, and what might that be?"

Mark reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her towards him. Michelle went willingly until she was kneeling right in front of him. "So is it extra for bareback?" He asked with a smile as he lay back on the bed and looked at her through hungry eyes.

Michelle nodded and licked her lips once more. Mark held his cock with his hand and pulled once more on her arm. Michelle moved over him so she was sitting on his legs. He smiled at her and pushed his cock against her stomach. "Ride me little girl, I'll pay whatever the difference is."

Michelle smiled and moved over him until she was on her knees above his cock; she grabbed his cock and lined it up at her entrance then slowly slid down over him pulling him inside her. She tossed her head back and moaned as he filled her. He was thicker than Michael and hit areas inside her that Michael didn't. She rested her hands on his stomach and slowly lifted over him. She smiled as Mark grabbed her hips and pulled her down over him as he pushed up with his hips.

Michelle rotated her hips in circles, as she slowly rode him, pulling up out of him only to push back onto his once more. Both of them were moaning as they rode together. Michael rolled over onto his side and rested his head on his hand as he watched his friend and Michelle. As Michelle and Mark moved faster together, both breathing hard, he smiled and stroked his slowly hardening cock. He had to admit Michelle was a little hottie, and if she wasn't a hooker, she would definitely be good girlfriend material. If he was in the market for that, which he wasn't.

Michael stroked his cock faster as Michelle rode Mark harder and faster, her body slamming hard against him as she pulled him deep inside her. "Oh yes, So good." She panted hanging her head so her hair fell across Mark's stomach. Mark was breathing heavy and holding tight to her hips as he pulled her down over him. "Take it baby, take that hard cock deep inside you." He growled pulling her harder against him with each stroke.

Michael felt his balls burning as he stroked himself hard and fast, squeezing his cock as he stroked it. His eyes were drawn to Mark's cock slithering in and out of Michelle's hot hole. He could see her juices coating his cock as she rode him. "Ugh, f...fuck me I'm cummminnnnnggggg..." She squealed slamming hard over him as her body exploded in release.

"Oh fuck Yessssssssssssssssssss..." Mark growled pulling her hard over him as he buried himself completely inside her and let go.

Michael cried out as his cock let go and he started squirting all over his stomach as he watched his friend cum. Michelle slumped against Mark's stomach and he kissed the top of her head as he wrapped his arms around her.

Michelle kissed Mark's chest then slowly climbed off of him and moved to her knees beside him on the bed. She looked over at Michael whose stomach was covered in his cum and leaned forward and began licking it off of him. When his stomach was clean she sat back and smiled. "You are one hell of a woman Michelle." Michael said softly stroking her cheek.

Michelle just grinned and kissed him softly. "Thanks."

The guys got dressed and paid her for her services. She put the money in the pocket of her robe then followed them to the door. Michael kissed her softly, then headed out the door. Mark stopped in the doorway and looked at her. "I would love to see you again." He said softly.

Michelle smiled and leaned up and kissed him softly. "Well you know my rates, anytime, now that you know where I live."

Mark grinned and moved back into the house closing the door behind him. Michelle looked at him surprised, but squealed when he suddenly pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard. She melted against him and kissed him back. When he pulled back she was breathing heavy. "What if I want to see you outside of work?"

Michelle looked at him in surprise then pulled out of his arms. When he tried to pull her back she put her hand on his chest. "Mark, you seem like a great guy and I really had fun tonight, but I'm not exactly girlfriend material. I do this to support my mom and me since she can't work anymore. I can't just give it up for a guy and I wouldn't ask you to let me fuck other guys while I'm with you."

Mark pulled her against his chest once more and this time she went, she wrapped her arms around his stomach and she sighed as he kissed the top of her head. "I can take care of you, I make good money." He said nuzzling her hair with his lips. "Or if you feel like you need to keep doing this then I will accept that." He held her at arm's length. "I like you Michelle, I liked what I saw when I got here tonight and I like you even more after we had our fun." He put his hand against her chin and lifted her head so she was looking into his eyes. "I want to get to know you better, but if the only way to do that is to pay you for sex then that's what I'll do."

Michelle chuckled. "I don't talk about myself during sex Mark."

He leaned down and kissed her softly, then pulled her against him once more and gave her a big hug. "Just promise me you will think about it." He said finally releasing her.

She looked into his eyes and felt herself melt. He did seem like a great guy, maybe it wouldn't be to bad to get to know him better. "I will think about it." She said softly.

He smiled and kissed her softly. "I'd better go. Don't want to wake up your mom."

She nodded and opened the door again. He walked through it then turned back to look at her. "I'll be back Michelle, even if I have to pay you, I'll be back."

She smiled softly and nodded. She watched as he walked down the walkway towards Michael's car then slowly closed the door and leaned back against it. For the first time, she regretted what she did for a living. It stopped her from having a real relationship.

She walked back to her room and closed the door, she slipped out of her robe and climbed naked into the bed thinking about what had happened tonight. Her last thought as she fell asleep was Mark's lips on hers and the softness of his kiss.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers
12