Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed both of her hands on my head and began raising her ass off the bed and grinding her pussy into my mouth. "Oooooooo.... eat me.... ooooohhhh." My nose was buried on her clit and I stuck one of those rings in my mouth and began sucking on it. "Mmmmm... yes daddy... yes... yes... yes... mmmmm." My baby girl was in another world and within a short time her legs were quivering and she was filling my mouth with her sweet juices. Her body stiffened, "Oooohhh god damn daddy you're good... mmmm."

But I wasn't done. I kept munching on her muff and I spit out one ring and began sucking on the other, feeling her pussy lips grow in my mouth. "Mmmmm... oooohhh daddy... oooohhhh shit." And again her body stiffened as she came for a second time. These rings were a gift to this old man. I could keep her on edge all night if I wanted too. But Liz had other plans. Now instead of holding my head close against her snatch she began pushing me away. Giggling like the young teenager she was, "Oooohhh daddy enough." Her pushing had my tongue away from her snatch, but my hands were still free and I began turning those rings back and forth with my fingers.

Liz was laughing so hard she had tears running down the side of her face. "Plllleeeeaaaassseee daddy... please... no mooooorree." But her pleadings gave way again to passion and for a third time she was right on the brink. "Oooohhh... mmmm... mmmm... oohhh daddy... please no more." Her body was sweaty and Liz was struggling to catch her breath. "Oooohhh please... please daddy." I loved the pleadings and I crawled up and laid on top of Liz.

My hard-on laying on top of her drenched pussy. And naturally any movement I made touched those rings and again brought her to new sensations. "Oooohhh." She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Stick it in me daddy... I need your dick." And while it was quite tempting this session was about Liz not me.

"Maybe in the morning sweetheart. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and that pussy of yours." Liz seemed relieved with this idea. Those piercings will take her awhile to get used too. She gave me a big smile and after we exchanged a passionate kiss, she rolled over and curled up in a ball. Showing me that lovely little ass of hers. There were still some marks on it from her whipping but it looked a lot better then last night. I curled up next to her, my dick resting on the small of her back and my arm resting across her waist. "Night night Liz."

I woke up a few hours later to a knock at the door. Liz was already out of bed and walking towards it. She smiled at me and butt naked she opened it and there with a big smile was Rodney and a cart with our breakfast. "Good morning Rodney." He wasn't bashful today. He had a big smile and brought in our food and Liz shut the door. "OK Rodney, I was thinking that maybe you'd like to tell us what you'd like to see me and daddy do and we'll try and do it."

Rodney's smile got bigger and he moved a chair to the foot of the bed and undid his pants before sitting down. He started playing with himself and said, "I want to see you on top of your dad, fucking him."

Liz smiled, "We can do that." I was still half asleep and Liz pulled down the blankets and I was already hard. Heck, I think I stayed hard all night after eating Liz out and just cuddling her. Liz got into bed and looked at me. "Are you ready to stick that nice big hard dick of yours in your daughter's wet pussy?"

"Yes honey... yes... sit on my cock." And she climbed over me. She grabbed my dick and guided me into her snatch. Shit, I'm beginning to think that those piercings not only kept her horny but also extremely wet. I easily slid into her.

"Mmmm... I love your dick daddy... I love it." Liz began rocking back and forth and she sat straight up on me and began moving her hips back and forth. She turned her head around and looked at Rodney. "That's it Rodney... jerk your meet. Do you like the show?"

"Yes.. yes I do. Turn around so I can see your tits and that dick in your pussy." And Liz turned around and was now facing Rodney and I got to look at her ass.

I grabbed her cheeks and began kneading them in my hands as she fucked my hard dick and giving Rodney a show he'd never forget. "Oooohhh... that's it." Liz kept talking to Rodney, "Daddy's playing with my ass... mmmm... stick a finger in my butt daddy." This performance for Rodney was getting me so fucking excited I wanted to do whatever Liz said. And I stuck a finger in. "Mmmm... that's it daddy... mmmm." Then she asked Rodney. "I love daddy playing with my ass... mmmm... would you like to... mmmm... see his big dick in my small ass."

"Oh god yes... I'd love to see that." I couldn't see Rodney but by his voice you could tell he was quite turned on and every now and then I could hear his wrist banging against his stomach. He leaned to the side and I could see him. "You're a lucky man... stick it in her ass." I was more then happy to oblige. Liz put her hands behind her and raised up.

Her ass hovering right above my dick. "Put it in daddy. Give me that big dick of yours." I was a little nervous about this. I didn't want to hurt her. Fuck her ass was pounded the day before and I was scared of hurting her. I put my dick next to her little brown hole and before thinking anymore about it Liz just sat right down on it. "OOOOHHH FUCK... ooohhh my fucking ass is on fire... ooohhh daddy... mmm... you're so fucking big... ooohhh." Damn she just kept talking, putting on a hell of a show for Rodney. "Mmmm... that's it daddy... mmmm.... fuck your little girl's ass... mmmm."

In the background I could hear Rodney starting to pant and grunt. "Oh girl you are gorgeous."

Liz kept riding her ass on my dick and she said, "Show me your cum Rodney... come on... cum for me and daddy... mmmm." I let go of Liz's ass and reached around front and grabbed a hold of her nipple piercings, "Mmmmm... I'm cumming... I'm... mmmm... cumming daddy... mmmm." As she tighten her thighs on my legs she reached down and squeezed my balls. "Come on guys... cum for me."

And she rode me faster and in front of her I could hear Rodney, "Oooohhh hot damnnnn... ooohhh."

And Liz laughed, "Oh daddy... mmm... Rodney made a mess... mmmm." And as Liz pinched my balls I filled her ass with my cum. "That's it daddy... ooohhh your so fucking warm... oooohhh Rodney daddy filled my ass with his cum." And Liz slowly rose up off of my cock and collapsed next to me. We sat there and smiled at Rodney, who unlike yesterday was in no hurry to get dressed. His pants were still down around his ankles and he was still holding his now softening dick. And his cum was splattered on his shirt and the chair.

He finally looked down and asked, "May I use the bathroom to clean up." We told him to go ahead. He walked in the bathroom, taking baby steps because his pants were still down around his ankles. Liz and I tried not to laugh, but as soon as he got in the bathroom we couldn't help it. We pulled up the covers and tongue fucked each other waiting for our guest to reappear. Rodney came out of the bathroom about five minutes later. No worse for the wear. He had a big smile on his face and he was shaking his head side to side. He reached for his wallet and gave us $200. "That was the most intense show I've ever seen." Then he paused for a minute and asked me, "Are you really her step-dad?" I told him I was and he opened the door, looked at us and said, "You two are fucking hot." And he shut the door.

Liz and I kissed for awhile longer, then she patted me on the ass and asked, "Are you hungry daddy?" I laughed and we both got out of bed and ate breakfast in the nude looking out our bay window. After breakfast Liz made a comment which was kind of intriguing, "We made money daddy by doing what we love to do." And she gave me a kiss and started to get dressed. "Let's go somewhere else daddy."

And we packed our clothes, got cleaned up and checked out of the hotel and hit the road. We both agreed it wouldn't be in our best interest to go west for a chance to run into Dan and his crew, or south and see Ralph and the other guys. So I took the back highways with our final destination being back home.

We drove for about an hour. It was a beautiful summer day. Liz rested her head on my lap, half awake she started talking about Rodney. "I can't believe we made $250 by letting someone watch us fool around."

I said, "I think it turned him on that I was your step-dad. It's kind of something no one wants to talk about but many guys think about. Screwing their step-daughter."

"We could make a fortune letting people watch us."

I must admit the idea sounded great but, "How would you suggest we do that? Go down to the bar and ask Mr. Ripple if he'd like to watch us fuck? The town would lynch me and send you off to some religious retreat." Liz laughed at that.

"Just think though if we could do it, we could make a lot of money." Then she paused for a moment and said, "We'd probably make a killing if you were my real dad." She began playing with my dick through my pants. "Think of that daddy. You'd be screwing your real life daughter."

"Liz... that's a bit to wild for me. You honestly think you could screw me if I was your biological father?"

"Hell yes. I fooled around with mom... so what difference would it make?" Her logical made sense but it still didn't sound quite right. Our conversation was interrupted when her cell phone rang. "It's mom." She put it on speaker phone and I listened quietly feeling guilty about the week we had. "Hi mommy."

Her voice sounded angry. "Where the hell are you?" Liz told her with me and that we went together checking out colleges. "I know you two did more then that! You two need to make up your mind. One of you is moving out, right now I don't care which one, but one of you is leaving. I will not be a part of this anymore." Liz looked at me and we both knew that the life we had was ending, Beth was done with it. "Until you decide which one of you are leaving I moved out."

Liz was in shock and just said, "OK mom... bye." And she hung up the phone and looked at me. She was silent for a moment and said, "It's just me and you daddy." She saw that I was shook up. "Oh come on dad. You know mom's been screwing Larry for a couple of years don't you?" I looked at her in disbelief. "All those times she slept in the recliner or was sound asleep during the day, was after a session with Larry." I just drove in silence. Not sure what to say or do.

We got about a mile from home and I said, "Your graduation is in a week... let's just sit on this till that's over and we'll see what happens." We walked in the house and it was strangely quiet. I went into my bedroom and sure enough all of Beth's clothes were gone.

I turned back around and Liz was already nude laying in bed. "Why not take a nap... it will relax you after that long drive." I tried telling her that maybe it would be wise if she put some clothes on and slept in her own room. She raised her voice, "NO WAY! You said you love me and we both know mom won't be coming home... so strip and get into bed." I reluctantly stripped and hugged Liz and cried myself to sleep. Damn, how could something as good as Liz turn into something so bad?

We both actually slept through the night. I hadn't slept that long in ages. I woke up and got ready to go to work. Before I left, I slapped Liz on the butt and said, "Wake up sleepy head and get ready for school." Liz smiled and told me good bye. My day at work was filled with mixed emotions. It was great to be with Liz but I didn't like the idea that Beth was being hurt. I went through the whole week not knowing what the answer was. And every night I'd get home and be greeted by Liz's nude body and warm smile.

And every night we'd fall asleep cuddling. Liz was extremely patient with me, but it was easy to tell she was getting frustrated. Neither one of us had heard from Beth and as the weekend got closer, I decided to call her and find out about the open house for Liz's graduation. The plan was to have a get together at out local community center with Jimmy and his folks. It was a good way to cut down on the costs. Beth answered the phone and was pretty cold. "Everything is set. All you need to do is show up and quit fucking Liz long enough to watch her graduate." And she hung up.

The sad part was that Beth was also cold to Liz and though Liz acted like it didn't bother her, I knew it did. Anyway the night before graduation, I took Liz for a night on the town. We ate out, went to a movie, and even went bowling. It was at the bowling alley that our lives changed forever. We were bowling our second game, when Liz's phone rang. "Liz? It's mom. You need to get to the emergency room as soon as possible. Larry has been in an accident and he needs some blood." Larry had a rare blood type and the best match would be his daughter.

Liz was a little shook up. She wasn't close to Larry, but it was her dad. So we hoped in the car and I drove to the hospital. Beth was sitting in the waiting room. When she saw us she went up to Liz and hugged her. "Thank you for helping your father." The nurse came and got Liz and they disappeared down the hallway. I sat across from Beth in silence. Time seemed to stand still as I waited for Liz to come out.

Liz came back to the waiting room and sat next to me, bringing a look of disgust from Beth. Liz said, "I've got to go back again in a minute... they're just checking my blood to make sure it's the same as Larry's." After her brief explanation, the silence and the tension reappeared. I looked down the hallway and the nurse was coming.

Liz started to stand up when the nurse said to all of us in general, "I'm sorry but Liz can't give her blood... she's..." And she paused a minute, "She's not Larry's daughter."

Liz practically jumped out of her chair and into my arms. "You're my daddy! You're my real life daddy!" And in front of Beth and the nurse, she buried her tongue in my mouth. I quickly broke away from her. Now instead of being a taboo type relationship... it was an incestuous relationship. I could barely breathe. All this time, Liz and I had been screwing... I wasn't fooling around with my step-daughter... I was fooling around... with my daughter! Oh god, I could already hear the jail doors closing on me.

I grabbed Liz by the hand and got out of there. How long would it take for Beth to call the cops? My mind raced and I was speaking gibberish to Liz. And all she was doing was laughing and telling me how much she loves her daddy - her real daddy. "Liz... we can't fool around anymore... you're my daughter!"

"So what... I love you. And besides you fooled around with Jimmy and he's your son." She had me there.

So I tried another approach. "Your mom will have me arrested."

And just as fast she shot back, "Then she'll be arrested too. I'll gladly tell the police how we ate each other out and fucked each other and..."

I cut her off. "Stop it Liz." And I thought for a second and said, "You know if... and it's a big IF... if we stay together we need to move away... really soon."

And all Liz could keep saying was, "You're my real daddy. I sucked the cock that made me and swallowed your cum." And she just kept rambling on. And I must admit the more she spoke, the more turned on I got and the more shame I felt for feeling that way. We pulled in our garage and Liz jumped out of the car and ran into the house. I sat in the car for a minute or so in shock. I have been screwing my daughter. Shit!

I finally walked in the house and Liz stood there entirely nude. "Liz.. please put some clothes on... we can't do this anymore... I'm your father!"

"Bullshit." And she walked closer to me. "You dad... you... made this body of mine. Your dick created these beautiful tits that you like to play with and this wet pussy that you like to fuck." And I stood there as she started unbuckling my pants. "And my tight little ass that you like to stick your dick in... you made that too." And I felt my pants fall to the floor as Liz kept talking. "And this mouth that is speaking these words was created by you. A mouth that loves sucking her daddy's dick." Liz dropped to her knees on the kitchen floor and stuck her daddy's dick in her mouth. No matter how wrong it was, her mouth and her lips broke down my resistance.

"Mmmmm... my daughter... my daughter... mmmm... is sucking her daddy's dick." Just saying it out loud brought the nastiness of it all to life. "That's it baby.... mmmm... suck the dick that made you." I ran my fingers through her hair. "Mmmmm... make your daddy happy."

Liz took her mouth off my pecker and jerked it as she looked up at me and said, "I will daddy... your daughter is going to make you so proud." And she stuck my dick back in her mouth. She grabbed hold of my ass and began slamming my hips forward into her mouth and down her throat. I could feel her nose on my pelvic bone.

"Mmmm... that's it... mmmm.... do it Liz... mmmm... make your daddy cum." Since Beth moved out my guilt got the best of me so we hadn't fooled around for close to a week. At that moment I didn't care if it was wrong, but my daughter was sucking my dick and it felt great. Liz wasn't just sucking my dick... she was swallowing every inch of it and begging for more. "Oooohhh yeah honey... oooohhh... Liz... Liz I love you... mmmm... your daddy's going to fill that.... mmmm... that mouth with my cum." Which seemed to turn her on even more and I about fell on top of her as she swung my ass back and forth harder and harder. "Oh fuck Liz... mmmm... daddy's.... daddy's got to go." And I held her head still as I began dumping load after load after load into her mouth. The more I came the hornier I got. My fucking daughter was on her knees sucking me dry and swallowing every little drop. "Mmmmm..." I pried her off my dick and lifted her up and she jumped up into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Oh daddy." She smiled and said, "I'm so glad you're my dad. I really am." And Liz planted her mouth on mine and we stood still in the kitchen tongue fucking.

After a few minutes I broke the kiss and said, "Liz, I do love you and though I know it's wrong I want to stay with you." She gave me a big smile and I continued to talk, "But Liz... I know you're a beautiful and a very horny teenager, your dear old dad is 50 years old and if I don't put you down, we're both going to fall to the ground." She broke out laughing and hopped off of me.

"Sorry dad, I just haven't been this excited since I masturbated for you when you were peeping through the bathroom window." I looked at her and smiled. I didn't sneak a peak at her that night, she gave me a show. She winked at me and said, "Why don't you go lay down daddy, I'm going to take a nice long bath." Usually she invites me, but that night she wanted to be alone, so I let it be.

I laid in bed, starring at the ceiling thinking how lucky I was and at the same time how insane I was. I drifted off to sleep and didn't wake up until the next morning when it was Liz's turn to slap my ass. "Wake up daddy! It's your daughter's big day. I have to get over to school to get ready." She leaned over, gave me a kiss and said, "Tonight I want a very special present from my daddy."

I got out of bed and took a long hot shower. I was proud of Liz. She was done with high school and I laughed at myself when I thought how close we had gotten in the last year. I started to pull out of the garage when my phone rang. It was Beth. "Please tell Liz I'm sorry but I won't be there today." She paused for a second and said, "I'm still at the hospital. Larry has no one." I didn't say a word, but I knew Liz would be hurt.

I sat in the crowded gym as the ceremonies took place. And I clapped like a proud dad when Liz got her diploma. Then a little paranoia enter my mind when I looked at the principle, members of the school board, and teachers, thinking they all knew I was fucking her. I looked at the ground hoping the day would be over soon. Then I heard Jimmy's name called and I looked up and saw my son get his diploma. Oh man, this is nuts. I didn't know what I was going to do right at that moment but by the end of that weekend I would be gone from our hometown. I had to be.