Life's Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't any of this exciting you?" I asked Glenda.

"Yes it all very exciting and I'm working real hard to keep it down. But I don't know how much more of this I can handle.

"You go head and relax if you get hard that's ok. I am very proud of you for showing such control." As soon as I said he could relax his cock started swelling. It always amazes me that Her cock can grow so big. When her cock is soft it only measures around four inches long and about an inch thick. But when it swell's to its massive nine inches long and fat. I have never measures its thickness, but it's a little thinner than a coke can. Watching it swell is always an erotic experience for me. I looked over at Ginger and her eyes where staring right at Glenda's cock. Jenny was also staring. I saw both of them lick their lips. "If you ladies can tear yourselves away from staring? I'd like to finish this game."

"Come on you can't expect us not to stare that was an amazing event I've never see anything grow that big so quickly." Ginger said.

"Well Ginger if you get lucky you can see how it tastes now spin." I said I was hoping that she wasn't that lucky on the first spin. Ginger was lucky it landed on Glenda. And to top it off Glenda pulled a ten. I held the watch as Ginger got between her legs. Ginger hand reached for Glenda's cock I could see her hand tremble slightly. Just as Ginger's tongue touched her cock I started the watch. Her tongue swirled around the cock getting it moist then Ginger placed her mouth over the tip and suck it in. Her mouth slid down the shaft taking in about a third of it. She pumped that third in and out of her mouth then started to go lower. I knew from personnel experience that she was getting it wet so it could slide easer. I could see Glenda was loving the feeling of that mouth. Ginger was getting up a good head of steam when I called time. Glenda and Ginger both groaned when she pull her mouth off.

"Ginger that was great I thought you were going to get it all in your mouth."

"Nobody can take all that meat in their mouth and not choke."

"I can, right Glenda." I said with pride.

"Sheri I'd pay good money to see that." Ginger said I could see the doubt in her eyes.

"If you would like me to demonstrate I will." I said as I leaned over to take the cock in my mouth.

"Oh no you don't it's my turn to spin and Glenda's had her turn in that area. Now lets move on. She can demonstrate her abilities some other time." Jenny said very adamantly. Jenny spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Oh right. If I can pull another ace I you try real hard I could get off." Every one laughed because my luck wasn't that good tonight. And It didn't improve I pulled a two. "Dam only ten seconds." Jenny got between my legs and her mouth went straight to my clit. She was out to give me as much pleasure as she could in those few seconds. She sucked my clit hard and flicked it with her tongue. Then the bitch said time. Jenny looked up at me her chin was covered in my cream. As she picked her head up, her tongue stuck out and she licked up my entire slit.

"Jenny no cheating." Ginger scolded

"I was just taking a taste that's all." She told her with a grin on her face.

I spun next it landed on Ginger. Her cock was not as long as Glenda's or near as fat. It wasn't bad though. So I figured I could deep throat it pretty easily. She pulled a seven. I took a drink of my wine to get my mouth nice and wet. Then I got between her legs and leaned her cock to me. I only had thirty five seconds so I worked as fast as I could I took him straight down to where It hit the back of my throat I sealed my lips to the shaft and sucked as hard as I could while sliding my lips up the shaft. When I reached the head I slip back down letting the head pierce my throat. As I pulled back up I swirled my tongue around the shaft as best I could then I slip back down taking the whole length in as my lips rested on her hairless pubic bone I swallowed. I could hear groans coming from somewhere. I swallowed again and the groans repeated. I heard Glenda say time as I slowly very slowly pulled my mouth from her cock sucking and swirling my tongue as I went. Her cock popped out of my mouth. I sat up and smiled at Ginger. Sweat was pouring off her face and she was panting I could tell If I had a full minute I could have made her cum.

"Dam your good. I bet you can take Glenda all the way down." Then she turned to Glenda and said. "Does she do you often."

"Quite often she really likes sucking cock."

"Girl you lucky you still have a cock left. I thought she was going to suck it off. And I do mean off. "

"Ok girls I'm good at sucking cock I take pride in a job well down."

"You must be a killer at work." Ginger said. I love the praise I was getting. Glenda's spin landed on Jenny and she pulled a five. Glenda did her best but there's only so much you can do in twenty-five seconds. After Glenda was finished I said

"Ok now can we get to so serious playing?"

"We have one more spot then we'll be finished." Ginger said as she spun the bottle again and it stopped on Glenda. "Roll over sweetie." Glenda pulled an eight as she rolled over on to her tummy. Jenny slid over to me and kissed my neck and said

"I'm so horny I could scream I hope this ends soon. What Glenda did was great but not near long enough." I could feel her hard nipples on my back.

"I know what you mean my cunt's on fire. Time." Jenny moved back and spun it landed on Ginger. She pulled a nine. Glenda sat next to me as I kept time

"Are you having fun love?"

"Yea this game is a good ice breaker. If we all got naked and had sex I don't think it would have been that much fun. But getting to know each other before really helps." He had a point; I didn't look at it that way. Ginger came though again. That girl knows what she's doing.

I called time and spun the bottle I landed on Jenny. She rolled over after pulling a ten. I licked up the crack of her ass and then spread the cheeks. I placed my tongue on her rose bud and swirled it around getting as much moisture as I could on it then I rolled my tongue it a tube and stabbed it at her hole. My tongue parted her hole easily. I pumped it in and out. Then I placed my lips on the rose bud of her hole and hummed. My tongue kept up it's pumping and the humming sent vibration to her. I could hear her moaning then she started pushing her ass back into my face.

"Time"

"Shit that was the best rim job I ever had." Jenny exclaimed, "You can do that again anytime." It took five more spins for some one to finally stop on me and Ginger was the lucky girl to do it. She licked and sucked my hole for forty seconds it was superb. I said to Glenda

"Your in for a treat sweetie she has on hell of a good tongue. "

"That's the end of the game." just then the phone rang. Jenny went to the bar to answer it as Ginger continued talking to Glenda and I. "Did you two enjoy it I know it's silly and frustrating." She said looking at me. "But it's a great game for first timer's and I knew you two have never been to a swapping party."

"If it was minutes instead of seconds we could have more fun." I said

"We tried minutes but then it takes two long. And the other couple gets bored."

` "Gin, Cheryl and Sandy are coming to visit next week they want to know if we could get together for a party. Cheryl would like Babbitt to be here if it's ok. What do you say?" Jenny asked

"Its ok with me Babbitt loves Cheryl. See if we can invite Glenda and Sheri." Then she said to me "you two will love Sandy and Cheryl. Cheryl has a ten-inch cock that drives me wild. It's not that fat but it get deep inside you. If that's ok with you two about coming I mean? You don't have to make a decision right now." Jenny came back over and said.

"They'll be here next Friday for the long weekend. And come over Saturday for the party about three. And they'd love to meet Glenda and Sheri. Charles, that's Cheryl, was transferred to New York just after Christmas. Now there's a party I will never forget.' Jenny sat down behind me and put her hands around my waist and kissed my shoulder. "Ginger are we done playing games."

"Yes we can enjoy each other now. I'm going to get some wine does any one else want any thing." We all gave are glasses to her. I notice Glenda putting her camisole and tap pants back on.

"Honey what's wrong" I asked her.

"Well it's. It's just." She was a little embarrassed and stuttering. Then Jenny said

"She feels embarrassed that she doesn't have tits so she's wants to wear the camisole to feel more feminine." Glenda nodded her head shyly. "It's ok you do what ever makes you feel comfortable. It was the same way with Ginny before we got her tits. Now I can barely keep cloths on her. I swear she'd walk down Main Street topless so every one could see she had tits. She could be a shameless hussy some times."

"Where was that done? I asked "Is it safe?"

"Ginny has had hers for two years now and hasn't had any problems. We when to Jamaica to have it done. It's not approved in the U. S. Probable never will be it doesn't make breasts bigger or firmer it just give breasts to people that don't have any." Jen was running her hand all over me as she was talking I really wasn't paying much attention. Ginny came back with the wine and sat down next to Glenda. She took Glenda's hand in hers and said

"If you don't want to do any thing we don't have to. I know you've been through a lot in the past week. We could go watch TV if you would like." Ginny was trying to be gracious and not scare Glenda off I could tell she wanted her. She wanted her ever since Glenda's cock became erect. Glenda must have known it too. She took Ginny's other hand in hers and pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. Their hands released and then they embraced their lips never parting. They laid down side by side still kissing. Glenda's cock was hard in his tap pants and Ginny's was rubbing against it. Jenny still running her hands on me and kissing my neck whispered.

"Do you want to make love with me or do you want to watch." I moved my arm behind me and cupped her pussy with my hand and asked.

"Can't we do both?" She laid me down on two pillows and laid down next to me. I knew I couldn't ignore her any longer nor did I want to. I pulled her head to me and kissed her sweet lips. Her lips were soft, softer than any man that kissed my lips. Her tongue was smaller that any man's but just as force full. She thrust it into my mouth. My tongue battled with it as my hand gripped her firm ass cheeks so I could pull her closer to me. Our breasts rubbed up against each other as our nipples grazed passed each other sending chills threw me. Her mouth moved from mine as she planted kisses on my eyes and nose, cheeks, and forehead.

Her mouth drifted down to my neck leaving kisses from ear to ear. Her hand cupped my right breast. She massaged it and needed it like bread dough. Her mouth moved down to my breast she licked and kissed them. She left little bites here and there. I held her head in my hands as I watch her make love to my breasts. Her mouth would move from one to the other. She would work her way from the base of one till she reached the top the epicenter the very nipple itself then quickly dart to the bottom of the other breast.

She would look up at me. Her eyes a vivid blue the whites shone brightly as she kept looking at me daring me to look away. I couldn't pull my eyes away from her face. The face that promised so much love so much pleasure.

I could hear moaning from Glenda she was receiving pleasure. I want to see but I couldn't tear my eyes away from my beautiful Jenny. And she knew it. She knew she had me in her spell. A spell that promised pleasure. Her thigh fell between my legs and rubbed against my hot, wet pussy. I couldn't help myself I humped my pussy against her leg like a dog humps it's master leg. Soaking it with my juices. A knowing smile came to her lips. A smile that said you are mine, you belong to me.

A smile that promise ecstasy. Her tongue suck out of that smile as it flicked out to my tender hard tight nipples. The touch of her tongue to my nipple sent a jolt of electric bliss to my brain. My pussy screamed for some of the same. It found pleasure humping her thigh but no release. Her lips encircled my nipple I knew it would not be long now I waited for that sweet gently sucking to begin.

But still I was deigned; her lips only caressed my nipple. No sucking no biting pinching or pulling only the sweet caress of her full lipstick red lips. Her eyes still held mine.

Glenda groaned. She panted, her breathing was rasped with pleasure but how was she receiving it. Was Ginny sucking his fat hard cock? Was he receiving from her that which I loved to do? Or was she being fuck, was Ginny's hard cock thrusting in and out of her ass. Would she orgasm with his cock up her ass. Like she did when I fuck her sweet ass. I didn't know, I couldn't escape the piercing blue eyes of my mistress, my pleasure giver. My sweet, sweet Jenny.

She could hear Glenda groans of pleasure; She knew I wanted to see her in the throes of orgasmic bliss. But She held my eyes with hers. She deigned me even this. Then I felt it the slight suck, the gentile pull of my nipple into her mouth. It was brief but it was wonderful. I felt it again a little harder this time. She sucked even harder pulling nipple into her mouth, her tongue flicked it as the aurora grazed passed her teeth.

Glenda was cumming now I heard her say so she grunted as each jet of cum left her hard fat cock. But how was it leaving her, was Ginny sucking down her hot salty cum. Was he spraying it all over him self and Ginny as she fucked him in the ass. I didn't know I didn't care my mistress my Jenny was sucking my nipple and that's all I cared about.

My back arch as I tried to get more of my nipple into her mouth. I open my mouth to tell her to suck harder, but only a moan escaped my lips. I want to yell suck it harder bitch, but only whimpers and moans could be heard.

Jenny continued sucking and biting my nipple while the other one was being twisted and pulled and scrapped by the long nailed fingers of her hand. Then I felt it. No this couldn't be happening. It never happen before. Never had it happen before not even close. But there it was the tingling. In my toes. It was the sign. The sign I always look for. The one that tells me I'm close. But yes it was there it was spreading threw my feet.

Was she a magician? A wizard a witch. Did she do this on propose. I don't know I didn't care. She was doing something that no man ever done before. The tingling was now in my legs and soon it will be in my pussy where it will shot straight to my brain and explode in climax.

But no wait it was passing my pussy it was going higher to my breasts to my tits. This was different this was special. It was now in my breast was she trying to suck it out of me. No it's mine. It flared out exploded. My body shook, convulse. My breathing stopped every muscle in me tensed up my back arched wordless noises escaped my lips as an orgasm more powerful that any I could remember seized my body and wouldn't let me go. My eyes closed as my body went limp.

My eyes slowly open to the yellow flickering of candle light from the surrounding walls of the den. Staring down at me was the face of my sweet Glenda. Her face was that of concern. What could be troubling her? I then saw Ginny. She also looked troubled. Then there was Jenny my sweet mistress. "Sheri are you all right." She asked

"I'm better that alright." I said as I sat up and threw my arms around her.

"Seriously Sheri are you ok." Glenda asked.

"Yes I'm fine why all the concern, Honey you look upset. Did Ginny hurt you when she fucked you."

"What, What are you talking about." I looked around Glenda was still wearing the camisole but the tap pants were gone. The rest of us were naked. So obviously I hadn't dreamed it.

"Why don't you tell me what your all so upset over?" I said

"Sheri I was making love to you breast and then your body went stiff as a board then you passed out." Jenny told me

"I remember that. Your eyes held my in a spell I couldn't look away. I heard Glenda have an orgasm but I couldn't see how, your eyes wouldn't release mine. Are you a witch?" Jenny laughed hysterically but Glenda still looked upset. Ginny was smiling. Finally Jenny said.

"Obviously with all that frustration of the game and my love making Sheri had a powerful orgasm and passed out." Jenny informed everyone. I added

"I'd call it earth shattering." Jenny pulled me into her arms and I rested my head on her breasts. "So what did I miss? I heard you cumming Glenda."

"Ginny gave me a really nice blow job. Not as good as yours"

"I want to know how you get that thing down your throat." Ginger asked "Practice sweetie lots of practice." I told her "And I loved every minute of it."

"I'm just going to have to practice a lot more. You my have me in looks and body. You are not going to be better at giving blow jobs too." Ginny said little snippy but it was all in fun.

"Sound like a challenge to me." I turn to Glenda "I hope you insurance is paid up."

I took my glass of wine and drank down what was left. I also watched as Glenda sat down next to Ginny and kissed her on the lips. Jenny started to play with my nipples again. We sat my right leg under her left and my left over her right. Our pussies were very close together. I could almost feel the heat come from her and I could smell our arousal coming up between us I looked up to her and she kissed my mouth. I rubbed my hands up and down her back.

After our kiss ended I looked down at her nipple it was hard the aurora surrounding it was tight and bumpy. They where darker that before. The nipple stuck out three quarters of an inch from her breast. I touched one with my tongue and I heard her suck in a breath.

I took a breast in each of my hands and lifted them. They where warm and pliable they where soft yet firm the nipples stood out hard and tight. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked it very gently I could hear her moan. I switched to the other one and did the same, sucking it lightly. Jenny moan some more as her body vibrated. Her hand continued to play with my breast as I continued to suck and lick hers.

I turned my eyes to Glenda and Ginny. I watch as Glenda took the nipple of Ginny's small breast to her mouth. I turned my attention back to Jenny's lovely breast. Her breast weren't creamy white like mine were, they were tan the same color as the rest of her I knew they had seen there share of the sun.

I lowered Jenny to the pillows on the floor as my mouth lowered to her tummy I licked and kissed her flat tummy stopping to lick and kiss her navel ring and belly button. The smell coming from her over heated pussy was intoxicating. It drew me closer to it's source I continued to kiss and lick my way closer to it as the smell became more and more intense the closer I got to it's source.

My lips and tongue kissed and licked her beautiful butterfly that adored her hairless pubic area as my mouth was drawn close to her pussy. My own pussy was also leaking love juice onto the carpet beneath me. As my lips kissed her pussy lips for the first time her smell filled my nostrils it filled my very being. My tongue licked up all the sweet pussy juice it could find. I pushed my tongue between her tender pussy lips as more of her nectar flowed from hers. Her pussy was hot. Inside it was hot and wet, using my hands I spread her legs wide. I sucked her cream from her hole. She rocked her hip grinding her pussy into my face.

After I sucked up all the cream I could I moved my mouth to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. My lips closed around it. It was big bigger than my own. I sucked it and rubbed it with my tongue. Jenny was squealing and swearing.