Life's Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

After we had finished eating Ginny stood and said, "Would everyone like dessert?" We all did. And Glenda and Ginny left to get dessert. Jenny excused herself. Leaving Pam and my self alone I asked her

"When did you figure that Jim and Ginny were the same person?"

"When Jenny said that 'When Ginny's here I won't see Jim'. Up to that point I really did think that Ginger was Jim's sister. He's very convincing. After that I had to get out that he had real breast so it didn't slip later."

"You were very convincing too that's why I gave you that reward." I told her. Ginny and Glenda came back in with hot fudge Sunday's Jenny was right behind them. I asked her. "Did you remember to ask Ginny about Saturday?"

"I did and I called Sandy and she thought it was a great Idea. I booked us all rooms at the Hilton just down the road from Dominators. I figured on two nights we could go to Benders on Sunday. If that's ok with y'all."

"That sound great with us I like to go to Benders and get my membership application in so we can all go on the cruise." I told her "I hope that the Hilton has big comfortable beds."

"Oh it does. And all the suits are connected so we can go from one room to any of the others with out stepping into the hall." Then she asked. "Are you three coming on Friday?" I looked at Bill. He nodded his head.

"We would like to come if we can bring Pam." I told Jenny making sure that Ginny knew I was asking the both of them.

"We'd love to have Pam along. I know that Jenny's been dieing to get her mouth on her and I'd like y'all to meet Sandy and Cheryl." Ginny said.

"Oh isn't she the prefect little hostess. The slut, she's been drooling at the prospect of having Glenda fuck her ass again." Jenny told us "And I think she's been itching to get a piece of Pam herself." Ginny took Pam's hand and said

"Don't worry honey Jenny's not as mean as she sounds"

"I'll show you mean bitch. I'll paddle your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a week." Jenny yelled to Ginny

"Sounds like Jenny haven't been getting any pussy herself." I said

"Why don't you come and sit on my face for a while and calm me down or send that slave of yours to do it for you." I could see in Jenny's eyes that she was serious about me giving Pam to her. I could also see that she was putting on a act she really wasn't mad. I thought about it. It was a good way for me to assert my will on Pam.

"Do you mind sweetie if I let Jenny play with you for a while tonight?" I asked

"No Mistress I'm here to serve your desirers." Pam said I saw in her eyes she said this with full conviction. Turning to Jenny I said

"Have her home at a decent hour. She does have work in the morning."

"Your serious. You're just going to give her to me? And Pam your ok with this?"

"You've told me you wanted her. It's not like your going to kill her. I'm sure she'll get some pleasure out of it. Just give her back to me in one piece." I could see disbelief in Jenny's eyes so I asked Pam "your ok with this aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress I would like to pleasure Miss Jenny and Ginny and doing it because you want me too makes it all the better." I kissed her on the lips the told her

"Go sit next to Miss Jenny, but remember what I told you about the plug." Pam nodded her head then stood and waked over to Jenny and knelt down next to her. Jenny looked in shock and said

"I started this as a joke but I'll be dammed if I'm going to pass it up." She took Pam's hand in hers and asked me. "Is midnight early enough?" I told her it was. Jenny stood with Pam and left the room.

"I can't believe she did that?" I said Ginny asked

"That Jenny took her. You said she could."

"No that Jenny didn't even say thank you." When I started to giggle Ginny and Bill knew I was joking and started to laugh. I looked at my watch and said. "I guess it's time to go home. " I then said to Ginny. "I promised Glenda we could play tonight. Would you like to come play with us?"

"I would but I think I'll stay here. Some one need to make sure Pam leaves on time. And if I'm lucky Jenny might ask me in after a while." Taking my keys from my purse I said.

"Give these to Pam she can drive the car home. Glenda and I will walk. Is that ok with you Glenda?" I could see the excitement return to his eyes. It was dark enough now that no one would be able to see it was Bill in a dress. They would just see two women walking down the street. Bill said he love to walk. Ginny saw us to the door.

Glenda and I walk up the street to our house. We held hands as we went. I notice that there was someone walking his dog and he was coming in our direction. I said to Bill. "Just relaxed and act natural. He'll never know." I could feel Bill tense up. The street was not lit very well and the trees cast a lot of shadows. When the dog walker came abreast of us I saw it was Mr. Fieldstone from next door to Jenny's.

"Sheri is that you? Out for a walk are you?" He asked

"Yes it's me Mr. Fieldstone. Just trying to walk off dinner."

"Well it's a beautiful night for it. Won't see to many more of these once summer gets here." I could see he was trying to see who was with me.

"Mr. Fieldstone this is a friend of mine her name is Glenda."

"Hello Glenda my names Mark even though I can't get Sheri to call me that or her husband. Well I better be going. Good night and it's been nice meeting you Glenda." Once he was gone Bill said

"I can't believe you introduced me to him."

"I had to. He kept looking at you to see if he knew you. When I told him your name he stopped looking."

"You don't think he recognized me did you?"

"No not at all. Know let's go home I want you to fuck me." My pussy was dripping down my leg. I was as excited as Bill was.

When we got home we ran up stairs to the bedroom and I threw my self on to the bed still in my dress and said "Glenda fuck me keep your dress on and fuck me I need you in me now." Bill when down to eat my pussy. I said "You can do that later I want you to fuck me now." Bill knelt between my legs. I reached under his dress and pulled down his panties then let then snap up under his balls. Then I grabbed his hard fat cock and pulled it toward my pussy. I could feel him trying to resist, trying to tease me.

"Come on Glenda fuck me shove that hard fat beautiful cock up my hot wet cunt." Bill was trying really hard to tease me. "Come lover don't tease me I need you baby I need that cock in me."

Bill lifted my legs and pressed my knees to my chest and shoved his full length in to me. I felt his cock spread the walls of my cunt apart as it passed into me. When Bill hit bottom he stayed there. My eyes closed when he penetrated me. When I didn't fell him started to fuck me I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me with a grin on his face. I tried rocking my hips but he had me firmly pinned to the mattress. "What's wrong sweetie? Why won't you fuck me?"

"I just want to make sure you know its me fucking you."

"I know baby. You cock is the only one that fills me the way I'm filled now. I love having you inside me."

Bill slowly started to rock his hips. He would pullout an inch or so and then back in till he hit bottom. Then he would pick up speed and depth. Till he was pounding his full length in to me. I closed my eyes again to concentrate on the feel of his cock rubbing against the walls of my cunt. I could almost feel the veins on his cock. Concentrating on the feeling had me cumming in no time.

Bill took possession of my mouth as I came he thrust his tongue into my mouth at the same speed as his cock was thrusting into my pussy and with the same urgency. As my orgasm peaked I was have trouble breathing my head started to spin. I finally pulled Bill's mouth from mine, as I gulp in air I came again. Bill continued to pound me for what seemed like an hour I came four more times on his fantastic cock.

I could see he was having trouble holding on to his orgasm. Sweat was pouring down his face, his mascara was running and his foundation was blotchy. I didn't want to have to punish him for an excellent fuck he was giving.

"Cum Glenda cum deep inside me. Flood me with your girly cum. Let me feel you hot thick girly cum fill me."

Bill groaned as he shoved his cock all the way up inside of me. I felt it jerk as it pumped me full of his thick cream. Bill's hips pumped little small jerks on each his cock would expand and squirt more cum into me.

Bill released his hold on my legs allowing me bring them down to his side. We kissed each other as we got are breathing under control. When our breathing return to normal I asked

"Do you want to clean up? You don't have to if you rather not."

"I love cleaning up as much as I love making love to you. But if you don't want to clean me you don't have too."

"I love the taste of your cum I just don't care for it when it gets cold. So when you're ready flip around and we'll clean each other."

Bill wasted no time. In less then a second I saw his shrunken cock dangling above my face covered in with sticky cum. I pulled him down to me and licked off the sticky mess. His cum flavor combined with my own made for a delicious snack.

I licked off his cock then took it in my mouth and sucked it clean then I licked off his pubic area. When it was as clean as I could get it. I started to suck and lick his cock not to try to get him hard just because I love the feel of his soft cock in my mouth.

Bill mean while was doing his best cleaning up the mess he made down below. I felt him run his tongue around my pussy lips then he would suck out some juice then he would clean my slit all the way to my asshole. Then back to my pussy then he would suck some more from my pussy.

I felt Bill try to turn me over. I turned over with him and sat firmly on his face. I felt his cum run out of me. The only thing I regretted in this position I couldn't keep his cock in my mouth. I realized how silly this must look. There I was still wearing my dress and sitting on someone else's face who was also wearing a dress who had a limp cock between her legs.

When I couldn't feel any more of Bill cum flow from me I pulled her panties back up and flip her dress back down. She was still wearing her socks and Mary Jane's. Now she looked like a girl. I pulled off her face and laid down next to her. I asked her

"What do you want to do now, love what ever you want to do we'll do." Glenda thought for a few moments's and said.

"This may sound a little weird, but what I would like is for you to paddle my ass and fuck me. Is that too weird for you?"

"No not too weird, but answer me this. Why do you want to be paddled? I want a truthful answer honey don't be afraid of what I might say. I just want to understand, you and Pam both seem to like it and Jenny says she likes it. I just want to know if you like it or are you doing it because you think I want to do it. Or because I might like paddling you bottom." After Glenda thought some she said

"I know it's not one of you favorite things to do. That's why I don't ask much. And that whip is hell on the skin. But I like having my bottom spanked like you did yesterday. But that can be hard on your hands. At first it's pain full but after a few moment the pain goes away and then there's pleasure there. I know that sounds weird but it's true. I want to try getting paddle then having you fuck me. I want to see if it feels as good as I think it will."

I though what the hell If she want to try it I'll let her. I went over to my toy chest and pulled out my strap on with the double-headed dildo and the paddle I bought yesterday. I told her to put on her leather chest straps while I put on my leather buster stocking and boots. I figured if I was going to play the part of a dominatrix I should look like one.

When she had her chest straps on I had her put on stockings and a garter belt and her boots and I had her put the ankle cuffs on over the top of her boots. I put on her slave collar and said

"Kneel slut." Glenda dropped to her knees. I grabbed her by the collar and pulled it up causing her face to come up with it. "You asked for this didn't you slut."

"Yes mistress I wish for you to honor me with a spanking then I would like you to take you pleasure out on my male pussy." Where did he get that from I wondered

"Do you need to be gagged or can you keep your slut mouth from screaming like a little girl?"

"Your slut would like to be gagged and shackled Mistress. So as not to create any undo problems."

I got the gag from my chest and placed in her mouth then I put on the wrist cuffs and with a chain I had bought yesterday I had her lay across the bed with her knees on the floor and her upper body across the bed and the chain clipped to the bed frame. I took out the largest vibrating butt plug I had and lubed it up. This was something she wasn't expecting.

I shoved it up her ass. She groaned into her gag. I could see the surprise in her eyes. She may not have been expecting it but she did enjoy it. When I set it to a light buss her eyes became glazed. I put on the strap on placing the smaller end inside of me once I was had it in place I walked around to the side of the bed. Glenda looked over at me. I stood there and stroked my fake cock like it was a real one and said.

"When I get done paddling you bottom Missy I going to fuck you with this cock of mine." I heard her groan into her gag and her eyes glazed over again.

I moved back behind her and took my paddle in my right hand a struck her ass with the first blow. She moaned again this time not from pleasure or anticipation but from pain. I struck again and she moaned again. Then again this time the moan was more in pleasure that pain. I struck again. The glazed look was back as she moaned. I felt for her cock it was rock hard and sticking out of her panties pre-cum was on the tip. I struck a few more times. Her ass was rosy red and hot to the touch. After the twentieth slap I through the paddle to the side and flip her over onto her back. Taking two more chains I secured her ankles one to the headboard and one to the footboard spreading her legs wide. She looked like a Christmas turkey waiting to be fucked. I lubed up my dildo and stepped behind her pulling the thong strap out of the way. I none to gently pulled the butt plug from her ass and shoved my dildo into her before it had a chance to close. I pushed half my ten-inch cock into her before I stopped. I reached behind her head and unsnapped the straps holding her gag in place. Pulling it from her mouth I asked

"Is this what you want my slut is this what you were looking for?"

"Yes Mistress this is what your slut want this is what she wants. Please fuck your slut fuck her like the whore she is." I thrust the remaining five inches into her when my thighs came in contact with her fire red ass she tensed up and groaned loudly. "Yes Mistress fuck me. Fuck your slut whore." I pulled back about half way and slammed it home again. "Mistress please let this slut slave cum Mistress please." I pulled back and slammed her again

"No wait for me slut. Wait for me or you won't cum for a week." I didn't mean that. I thought it was something I should say. I started pumping in earnest. Pulling back as far as I could then shoving it back into her. I kept up a steady beat. My own orgasm was close at hand. I could feel the tingling in my toes. When it started traveling up my legs I said. "Are you ready to cum slut are you ready to cum while your mistress is fucking you with her cock."

"Yes Mistress I'll cum for you. Fuck me with you big cock please Mistress fuck good." As I started to orgasm I said.

"Cum now Bitch cum for me slut whore." I had been watching Glenda's cock I saw it swell larger then I ever had before then it shot a load of cum clear across the bed and land on the wall. Her next load landed above her head and the next on her face. The next three dripped out and pooled on her belly. I never saw her cum so hard or so much. My own orgasm drained me as I held myself up by using Glenda's legs for support.

Once she was done cumming and so was I. I pulled my cock from her well-used ass and sat on the bed next to her. I want to undo her chains but I didn't have the energy. Hearing a noise by the door I looked up and saw Pam standing there.

"Home already. I hope you pleased Miss Jenny."

"Miss Jenny said she was very pleased and she'll call you tomorrow to properly thank you. If Mistress is done with Glenda I can undo her chains?"

"Mistress would like to kiss you for being a good slave and for pleasing Miss Jenny." Pam came to me and I kissed her. I could taste Jenny on her mouth. "Now undo Glenda then take my cock into the bathroom and wash it."

Pam undid the chains then came over to me and undid the strap to my strap on. When she saw that there was a smaller dildo in me she gently pulled it from me. When Pam left for the bathroom. I laid down on the bed and asked Glenda. "Was it as good as you hoped it would be?"

"It was better then I though it would be the first couple of hits with the paddle hurt. But then the pain went away and it felt like you were hitting the inside of my cock. If I wasn't trying so hard not to cum I probably would have. And when you shoved you cock into me I almost came. It took every thing I had in me not to cum. When you said I could it was like my cock was a cannon I shot so hard it hurt. My balls are still sore from holding it back." I could see Glenda was reliving it in his mind.

"I guess that means that you liked it then. And you want to do it again."

I kind of like it too not the hitting part. I don't think I could ever enjoy that, but the sense of power I felt from having her at my mercy. I could have done any thing I wanted to her or nothing at all and she couldn't have done a thing about it. It was a wild power trip. I could see Glenda was thinking about how to put her feelings. I rolled on to my side and rose up on my elbow and said. "Tell me the truth girl. Did you like it and do you want to do it again?"

"Yes Mistress I loved it and I want to do it again. I don't think I ever came as hard as I did just now." I looked over to where her cum was still running down the wall and said

"I don't think you ever did either. At lease I never see you shoot that far before." Glenda look over to the wall and asked

"Did I do that?"

"Well I sure didn't and before you go to sleep I want it cleaned up. In fact I think it's time you got cleaned up there's cum all over you." I said slapping her thigh as I sat up. Pam was just coming back from the bathroom with my cock all nice and clean. She asked

"Should I put in the toy chest or are you going to wear it again?" I could see Pam was hoping I'd use it on her.

"Did Miss Jenny please you?" I asked. If she didn't I would make it up to Pam.

"Oh yes Miss Jenny is very " I could see Pam was looking for a word. "Inventive."

"Jenny is definitely inventive. But did you enjoy yourself? I want you to be truthful with me Pam. In everything I want you to always be truthful." Pam looked at me and said very seriously

"Mistress Sheri unless you ask me not to say anything or if you want me to lie. You can guarantee I'll always tell you the truth. I would never lie to you. Yes I did enjoy myself Miss Jenny was very good to me. And if it's your wish I would like to be with her again. Often." I had Pam come closer to me and had her knell in front of me. Taking her hands in mine I said

"I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I want to know what you'll enjoy. Because I won't make you do anything that you don't like. If you didn't like what happen tonight. I mean me giving you to someone then I'll never do it again. Honey I know you'll do anything for me to please me but I'll not be pleased if I find out that you doing something you don't like because you think I want you to. Now have I made you do anything this week that you didn't like."

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers